Monday 22 October 2012

1.4: Girlfriend

Welcome to Abnormality! Season 1, where the Drama begins. 7 Contestants will enter the House and one of them will win the grand prize of $250,000 Simoleons and the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. So far on Abnormality, Plum became the new HOH and decided to get revenge on Lilian by nominating her as a nominee and Locket. Plum then went on to choose Armada for the Pamper Package. Everything went well until an argument between Beth and Locket locked down the house, making everyone sleep in the garden. So, what will happen on today's episode? It's all on Abnormality!

Lilian: Shoot! Already on the block. Guess I should've laid low at first. Plum seems to take everything so personally. So does Locket for that matter. They do know this is a game, right? It's not like I had anything personal against them when I made them have-nots. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do...
Ziggy (Voice Over): Housemates, the house is now open again! The lockdown session has expired.
All: Thanks.

Cassandra: So, when we woke up from the lockdown and we went inside, we saw this karaoke booth. Bridgette then decided to go sing this song called "Hey Hey You You, I don't like your girlfriend." I am very disappointed in Bridgette's song choice. First of all, the genre of the song isn't my style, and second of all, it contains swearing. It is very impolite to swear so shame on that peasant for swearing.

Beth: Hey look guys, there's a Karaoke Booth in the dining room!
All: What?

Bridgette: OMG! KARAOKE!!!
Cassandra: I do say, it does look very up-tech and modern.
Bridgette: Cassandra, will you do a duet with me?
Cassandra: Um, I guess so. As long as I don't spoil my vocal chords.
Bridgette: Great, let's see what song's there is!

*Scrolls down the Menu*

Bridgette: OMG...
























Bridgette: AVRIL LAVINGE! Please can we do this one Cassandra?
Cassandra: I do say, this awfully look's like a rude song.
Bridgette: Please.
Cassandra: Fine, but if it get's too much I'm quitting! You here me!

*Picks song*
*Song starts*

































Bridgette: No way! No way! I know it's not a secret! Hey Hey! You You! I want to be your girlfriend! Your turn!
Cassandra: Oh dear... She's so fine. I want you mine. You're so delicious. I think about you all the time. You're so addictive. Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
Bridgette: Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious And hell yeah. I'm the motherf*cking princess. I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right!
Cassandra: Erm, Bridgette. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable from the song!

Bridgette: Hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend!
Cassandra: Bridgette, stop!
Bridgette: No way! No way! I think you need a new one!

Cassandra: Bridgette, stop immediately! This is embarrasing.
Bridgette: Hey! Hey! You! You!
Cassandra: That's it! I QUIT! This song is repulsive.
Bridgette: Cassandra?

Armada: Ha ha, boo! I might give this Karaoke thing a go. Anyone wanna sing with me?
Beth: I will!
Armada: Alright then Beth!

Beth: *giggles*
Locket: Ha! Pathetic.
Beth: Shut up you!

*Armada and Beth search through the menu and pick Taylor Swift: Never Getting Back Together*

Armada: I say, "I hate you", we break up, you call me, "I love you"
Beth: Oooh! We called it off again last night but oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you!
Both: We are never ever ever getting back together!
Armada: We are never ever ever getting back together!
Beth: You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me!
Both: But we are never ever ever ever...

Beth: Gonna sleep together.
Armada: Wait, what?
Beth: Sorry...
Armada: Oh, so you feel like that towards me do you.
Beth: Yes... I... think I love you.
Armada: You do? Sweet.
Beth: But it's never gonna work, I mean. Well, your hot and I'm not.
Armada: I think you're hot!

Beth: *giggles* Oh, thank you.
Armada: We should get together sometime.
Beth: *giggles*
Armada: I'm gonna go and talk to Plum, I'll see you around.
Beth: Yes... Hehe.
























Plum: Hey Armada!
Armada: I've come to say thanks for nominating me for the Pamper Package!
Plum: Anytime, there is one thing you can do in return though...
Armada: Oh yeah, what?
Plum: The good 'ol woohoo!
Armada: I can't.

Plum: WHY NOT?
Armada: Because, it'll ruin your chances at winning the POP, won't it?
Plum: It will?
Armada: Yeah, you'll be concentrating on me too much and lose the competition.
Plum: Aww, thanks Armada! You're so sensitive.
Armada: I do try. Maybe later though, yes?
Plum: Yeah sure.

Plum: I can't believe I won HOH! First order of business, everyone is my slave... what? I can't do that? YOU DON'T TELL THE QUEEN WHAT TO DO, PEON! ...If nobody's my slave, why has Armada been being so nice to me all of the sudden!? He's been doing whatever I tell him! And then when we... Wait a second...


Has he been using me because I've got power!? *sob* Men are bastards! I hate them all!


Bridgette: Aww, look at you little fishies! I'm surprised you're still alive! No one's took one notice of you!
Lilian: Bridgette, can I talk for a minute?
Bridgette: Yeah sure, let's sit down.

Bridgette: What's the matter?
Lilian: I don't think I'll be able to win the POP! What if I go home now. I'll feel like I have failed everything.
Bridgette: Don't panic Lilian! If I get picked to do the POP aswell, I'll use it on you!
Lilian: You will? Thanks. However, you've got to get picked first.
Bridgette: I know. You'll do fine though Lilian stop stressing out...

Lilian: You're right!
Bridgette: You'll have to up the ante though. You're gonna be up against Plum and Locket. They aren't pushovers.
Lilian: Thanks Bridgette.
Bridgette: Anytime, now... let's get back to those fishies.


























Locket: Hey Beth.
Beth: What do you want?
Locket: Nothing, I'm just asking what you're up to?
Beth: Well, why should I tell you?
Locket: Beth, I took Plum's speech seriously. Now I'm going to try and make it up to everyone.
Beth: Well, that's nice. Make sure you don't come in while I'm in the bath. I gotta get ready just in case I get picked to do the POP.
Locket: Okay

Beth: Something's not right here! Anyway, ciao!
Locket: Yes, ciao!

Locket: Hahahahhaha! Let's just wait and see...

*20 minutes later*

Beth: Arhhhhhhhhhh!
Locket: Hahahahaha!































Beth: My... hair! IT'S GREEN! LOCKET!!!
Locket: Haha!

Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all contestants please come to the garden for the POP competition.
Beth: I can't go out like this... darn!
























Ziggy: Hello contestants to the first POP competition! The contestants who will be participating in this will be current HOH: Plum and the 2 nominees: Lilian and Locket. However, a 4th person is needed for the POP competition. So, using the randomizer, who will be our 4th player.
Will it be Armada, Beth, Bridgette or Cassandra?
Let's find out shall we?

























































Ziggy: It's Bridgette!
Bridgette: Woo! Come on Lilian, we can surely do this now!
Ziggy: Right, take your seats ladies!

Ziggy: For the competition you were asked how much the house overall cost.
All: Yes.
Ziggy: Well, the person who has guessed the closest value, will in fact win the POP.
All: Hurray!
Ziggy: So, I have the answer you've been waiting for... the house is valued for $101,338. So, with that information... I can now tell you that the person closest to this value, is in fact...
















































































Ziggy: Plum! With the lowest difference value of $21338.
Plum: Yeah!
Ziggy: So, as current HOH you have the decision to remove one of the nominee's and replace them. You could however, leave the block as it is.
Plum: I've made my decision and I've decided to remove Lilian from the block!
Lilian: Wait, you have? But I thought you wanted revenge for getting put in the shed?
Plum: Lilian... I'm not that childish...
Ziggy: So, Plum... Since you have removed Lilian from the block, who will you choose as her replacement...
Plum: Ziggy... my replacement is going to be...





























































































Plum: Bridgette!
Bridgette: What... no! It can't be.
Lilian: I'm not sure if I'm in a better situation now, I feel awful.
Bridgette: *grunts*
Ziggy: I'm sorry Bridgette, you are the new nominee. So, on the chopping block this week we have Bridgette and Locket! The POP has been complete! Now it's time to move onto the PP competition. So Armada...

Ziggy: If you win the PP today, you could win a delightful evening in the Tropical Storms hottub!
Armada: WAHOO! Wait, why are you in it Ziggy?
Ziggy: Sorry, I'll get out!
Armada: Good.
Ziggy: So, as like the last PP competition. You were asked to give us a number from 1-100. You were allowed a minimum/maximum 10 point difference either way. So, what number are you going to choose?
Armada: Ziggy, I'm going to choose...


























Armada: Number 13.
Ziggy: Number 13! Okay... the answer was in fact...


























Ziggy: 11! You're getting in the hottub!
Armada: Woo!
Ziggy: There's one more thing aswell. You can choose someone else to come into the hottub aswell. Who will it be?
Plum: Pick me Armada!
Armada: I'm going to choose...


Armada: Beth!
Beth: Really! Woo!
Plum: You have got to be f*cking kidding me. She's a munter.
Armada: Shut up Plum!
Ziggy: Until next time folks, let these two soak up the tropical madness.







Beth: I can't believe you stuck up for me like that... against Plum!
Armada: She needed it! She thinks she's the boss around here just cos' she won one HOH competition.
Beth: Hehe, I'm sorry about earlier on. I was a bit too forward, wasn't I?
Armada: A little... but you know what... I like that in a woman.
Beth: You do?

Armada: Of course I do!
Beth: *giggles*
Armada: Now, how about a cuddle?
Beth: Why not a kiss aswell?
Armada: I like it!
Beth: *giggles*

Armada: You're skin is so soft!
Beth: Thanks.

*Beth kisses Armada*

Beth: I'm sorry. I can't control myself.
Armada: It's fine. Neither can I?
Beth: Hehe.
Armada: Do you wanna woohoo now?
Beth: Woohoo? Now? We're on T.V.
Armada: So, I'm in the mood to get it on... and what's not better than getting it on in a hottub.
Beth: This is surreal but... go on then!

*Armada and Beth giggle and go under the water. There is a lot of splashing and a lot of woo-hooing going on*
























Plum: Calm down Plum! Calm down! Shut up! Don't tell me what to do! I've made a bad mistake because of you and now I have to live with it. I should've got Armada out when I had the chance, but no, I chose Bridgette instead. Why am I such a f*cking idiot! And now I can't get my own back next week since I can't compete. F*cking brilliant! Just f*cking brilliant! However... that gives me more time to sort out a plan! And how dare Lilian think I take things too personally! How dare she! This is war... with everyone!!!




Ziggy: And that concludes Episode 4! So, Bridgette and Locket are now on the chopping block and Armada has finally put the first name onto his woo-hoo list, Beth! Who will be the first person to get evicted? Will Armada and Beth stay together? Will Plum forgive Armada and Lilian? Will Cassandra let her hair down? And will Ziggy change his brightly coloured pink top? Most unlikely! But tune into the next episode of Abnormality, to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment