Tuesday 9 October 2012

1.1: Season 1 Premiere!


Welcome to Abnormality! Season 1, where the Drama begins. 7 Contestants will enter the House and one of them will win the grand prize of $250,000 Simoleons and the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Let's meet these contestants.

Beth: My name is Beth Willingham. After an eye opening trip to Champs Les Sims, I began nectar making. I'm not very good yet, but I have a great collection. I'm a little bit of a drunkard, I admit it. (Created By MissBitsy11)

Bridgette: Hey guys! I'm Bridgette Newman. I'm a professional skater and a tomboy. I'm not entirely dumb or entirely a guy but I am no girly girl. I'm in my early twenties and I enjoy partying. I hope that you're all as nice to me as I will try to be to you. Oh and I'm single. Yeah. Well alright. That's really it. (Created By HayloHusky)

Plum: You better get that f*cking camera out of my face before somebody gets hurt... Oops! Excuse me. Multiple personality disorder, hehe... My name is Plum Love, and I like nectar, long walks on the beach, and lots and lots of WooHoo with random people I've just met. I'm gonna f*cking win this, literally, so the rest of y'all might as well give up now! (Created By Cashejim)

Lilian: Hi y'all. My name is Lilian Forbes, you can call me Lili for short. I was born and raised in the South, hence my accent. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit of a flirt and can be an airhead at times but I'm a nice person all around. Of course, if you get on my bad side there could be trouble. Oh, and I'm totally single if any of you guys are interested. (Created by Kaliko103)

Armada: I'm God's gift to women, Armada Samuels. That may sound cocky but it's the truth - look at this face. I've been told I'm quite the flirt, kisser and charmer. I think I've got a pretty good sense of humor, too though. Any women looking for a good time need look no further. (Created By Arrowleaf)
Cassandra: I am Cassandra Classical. I am a fancy rich person who is very studious and smart. I am also a little outgoing but I only like to be around with other fancy rich people. I strongly dislike anything dirty and slobs. (Created By x_MG_x)

Locket: Hi, my name's Locket Terrawe. I've always been a bit of a bully. It's fun tormenting people and watching them squirm. Though my idiot of a dad came and along and now he home schools me. I hate it with passion. (Created by Bunnyme123)

Ziggy: And with that... Let's get to the first HOH Competition. To the garden!!!

Ziggy: Hello contestants, this is the first HOH Competition. Since this is the first day, we're gonna be fair to all you losers and tell you that no one is going home this week. However, the HOH will pick the Have-Not's for this week. The competition is called 'Skee-Balls'... pretty creative I know. Basically, all of you must try and get as many Skee-Balls into the score zones as you can to win HOH. Simples. Are you guys ready?


All: Yeah!
Bridgette: Come on Bridgette, you can do this!
Armada: Hey Bridgette, If I win the HOH, do you wanna go on a date?
Bridgette: Sure, wait. Are you trying to get me into bed?
Armada: No... Maybe.


Cassandra: I'm going to show all these cretins who is the best.
Ziggy: Go On Cassandra! You're doing great!
Cassandra: Quiet, Peasant!
Ziggy: Oh... Sorry, I guess?

Lilian: I need to get this *kisses skee-ball* Here we go! *throws skee-ball*

Locket: Oh come on! This is fixed!

Beth: *Slaps self in head* Ouch! That hurt! Come on Beth.

Plum: Yey! I got another one... Who the f*ck are you looking at?



Ziggy: Erm. Sorry... But we have a winner!!! The winner of the HOH is...
























Ziggy: Lilian!!! Well done on winning the HOH Comp.
Lilian: Really? Yes, it worked.

Quiz Scores:
Armada:4
Beth: 9
Bridgette: 8
Cassandra: 3
Lilian: 10
Locket: 9
Plum: 9
Lilian: As HOH I must choose two contestants to be Have-Nots for this week. My nominations are...




Beth and Plum!

Beth: Oh no!
Plum: Typical! You only chose me cos' I'm Purple.

Ziggy: Beth, Plum... please make your way to the Have-Not Shed!


Beth: Oh no, it look's like the entrance to a tomb!
Plum: Brilliant. Let's just see what we're up for in there.

Plum: I'd hate to go on... but this is absolute sh*t! There's no furniture or anything.
Beth: At least we've got each other.
Plum: Yeah, but still you'd think they would have put at least a chair in. I mean we haven't even got real beds...

Beth: Well, just think of it as camping out with a friend.
Plum: I guess so... you're quite nice.
Beth: Thanks, so are you.
Plum: Thanks... wait, who the f*ck are you looking at?

Beth: Oh dear, this is gonna be a long week. I wonder what the other's are getting up to?

Armada: Wow, you know what we should do?
Cassandra: Erm... no.
Armada: We should move the bed's together, then we can have so much FUN together!
Cassandra: You cannot be serious!
Armada: Oh I'm deadly serious.
Cassandra: Oh dear.

Lilian: Who want's to come and see the HOH room?
All: Me!!!

Locket: Wow, it's so big.
Bridgette: It's brilliant. I love it!
Cassandra: Simply marvellous.

Lilian: It even has a pool table! A Pool table!
Cassandra: I know! You could play pool all day while sipping a glass of brandy!
Armada: I could play pool with you all the time Cassandra! In more ways than one!
Cassandra: Dream on Peasant!
Lilian: Everyone meet in the room. I need to make my decision for the Pamper Package!
























Lilian: As HOH I have the chance to pick one of you 6 to participate in a Pamper Package Comp. So, I've come to my decision and I've chose someone to participate in it. The person I have chosen is...
























Lilian: Locket!
Locket: Wow, really! Thanks Lilian. I was gonna play some tricks on you, but I guess you're in my good books for now.
























Ziggy: So, Lilian became HOH Number 1 and put up Beth and Plum as Have-Nots. Lilian then went on to give Locket a chance at the Pamper Package! The drama is starting! Will Locket win the pamper package and will Beth and Plum get used to the Have-Not Shed? We'll find out on Episode 2 of Abnormality!



3 comments:

  1. Yay! Beths in! I'm MissBitsy, btw. If its okay, can I have a link to the forum? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sure Bitsy. Here's the link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/583372.page

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete