Friday 12 October 2012

1.2: Farting is Definitely Horrid!

Welcome to Abnormality! Season 1, where the Drama begins. 7 Contestants will enter the House and one of them will win the grand prize of $250,000 Simoleons and the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. So far on Abnormality, Lilian won the first HOH and put up Beth and Plum as Have-Nots for the week. Following this decision Lilian also put up Locket to have a chance at winning this weeks Pamper Package. So, let's check up on them, shall we...

*Snores* *Snores* *Snores*
Plum: BETH!!! Shut up for f*ck sake.
*Snores* *Snores* *Snores*
Plum: SHUT UP!!!

Plum: *sigh* So, Beth snores, I woke up with bugs in my hair, and the shed reeks of dead mice.
But I suppose I should count my blessings, because my predicament could be much much worse! BUT WE DON'T EVEN GET RUNNING WATER IN THAT MOTHERF*CKING SHED!! WHO WAS THE GENIUS WHO CAME UP WITH THAT!? It just makes me so sad! *sob* I've never been so depressed in my life! You know who caused this? That blonde haired b*tch, the one who talks all Southern. She'd better watch her back... But I really shouldn't be angry with her! She's only playing the game, just as I am!

...Jeez, I need to stop forgetting to take my meds!
Cassandra: Hello everyone, I'm going to make dinner for you all. It only seems fair, plus I am feeling very generous.
Armada: I'd cook you up a meal anyday Cassandra.
Cassandra: Are you 'hitting' on me again Armada?
Armada: Please, don't call me Armada. Call me 'Giant Snake', I guess you understand why.
Cassandra: Wait, are you describing your... you know, to me?
Armada: I sure am.
Cassandra: Eww, dirty peasant.
Armada: I guess that's a no then.

Armada: Well, it look's like she isn't going to crack anytime soon. Look's like I'll have to find someone more... free willing. Someone like... Bridgette!

Bridgette: Oh my god! This bath is gorgeous. So warm and lovely.
*Door creaks*
Bridgette: Excuse me? Is anyone there? Damn, don't come in. One second! Let me just get some clothes on.

Bridgette: Come in!
Armada: Bridgette! Damn, you put your clothes on!
Bridgette: Armada! What are you doing!
Armada: Just checking up on you!
Bridgette: Get out now!
Armada: Gosh, can't blame a guy for trying ya know.

Lilian: Wahoo! First HOH of the season! I'm like super excited. It stinks I can't nominate anyone for eviction, but on the other hand, it's a good thing as well because no one has to leave the first week and I don't have to get my hands dirty so early in the game. I hate having to choose people to be stuck in the shed as they'll probably come after me if they get HOH in the future. Oh well, we'll see how it goes...



















































Lilian: Wow Cassandra! This dinner is beautiful. You're quite the cook.
Cassandra: Oh thank you dear. I have learnt a few tips from a few of my friends who are Michelin Chefs.
Armada: I'm a michelin chef!
Cassandra: Good try fool!

Armada: That wasn't very nice.
Locket: It's true though. You are quite the fool. You're trying to hard.
Armada: I am?
Locket: Hell yeah. If I was getting hinted at all the time with sexual inuendos I'd get tired of it.
Armada: Oh, I see. Well, you can't blame a guy for trying. He has needs though, ya know.
Locket: Oh I know.
Armada: Wanna go on a date?
Locket: Sure.
Cassandra: What in the... you're 16!
Locket: So, I'm old enough.

Beth: Wow, this is some good dinner Ms. Classical!
Cassandra: Oh thank you Beth.
Bridgette: I agree. What do you think Plum?
Plum: *farts* Woops, haha! Smell that Bridgette!
Bridgette: Eww no, that reeks.
Plum: Bask in the ambience everyone!

Cassandra: *coughs* Ahem, Plum. I'm dissappointed.
Plum: Excuse me?

Cassandra: While we are eating dinner, Plum ended up farting at the dinner table. I am very disappointed in her. Did her parents ended up teaching her some manners when she was young? That purple woman needs to learn that you can't fart any time soon along with some other manners.

Cassandra: I'm saying Plum that it was disgusting. You need to get some manners.
Plum: F*ck off old hag!
Cassandra: How dare you talk to me like that! Respect your elders!

Plum: Respect is earned... and you haven't earned my yet!
Cassandra: I believe that I have showed you equal respect as our fellow contestants!
Plum: Lighten up! You know what you need. You need a little bit of fun!
Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all Contestants please head into the living room. The Pamper Package is about to begin!
Cassandra: Where is everyone going? Don't leave your plates all over the place! Argh!

Cassandra: Look's like I'm left cleaning up again! Grr...
Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all contestants please...
Cassandra: I'm coming!







































Ziggy (Voice Over): Right, Contestants! It is time for the first Pamper Package. Locket, as you are the chosen one you will be competing for the ultimate prize. Which is in fact... a massage therapy by your's truly.

All you have to do is guess the number. I have thought of a number and you must think of a number that is close to my number. The number will be between 1 and 100. You will be allowed a 10 point minimum/maximum difference. Ready?
Locket: Yeah.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Okay!
Locket: I choose 32!
Ziggy (Voice Over): 32.... and the answer was indeed!










































47! A maximum difference of 15. Therefore you have lost the pamper package :( Sorry Locket.
Locket: Hold up!

Locket: No one tell's me what to do. Now Ziggy, get them rocks out!
Ziggy (Voice Over): Wait... what?








































Cassandra: Good heavens! In the name of Arthur Murphy, just accept the fact you didn't win the challenge little girl.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Can Cassandra come to the diary room please!
Cassandra: Erm, yes, I guess so.

















































Ziggy: Girl! You really should do as your told! You can't always have things your way!
Locket: I know, but to get what you want, you need to fight for it! Or bully people for it!
Ziggy: I'm pretty sure you don't need to bully people for it!
Locket: Shut up and massage me!

Locket: That's it, get right in there! If only we got massaged like this everyday at school! That would be awesome.





































Beth: What's up Cassandra?
Cassandra: It's nothing.
Beth: Really?
Cassandra: I've just been in the diary room. We have only one more chance in the house.
Beth: What do you mean?
Cassandra: If another outburst like that happens again at a Pamper Package round... then the person causing the outburst will be going home straight away!
Beth: Oh dear.

Ziggy: And with that, comes the end of Episode 2. What will happen at the next HOH competition and who will become the new Head of Household? Who will be put up for eviction? Will Cassandra and Plum make up? And will Armada find anyone to bed? We'll find out on the next episode of Abnormality!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait till Beth gets drunk. :D She's kind of alcoholic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, That'd be interesting. xD

    ReplyDelete