Saturday 20 October 2012

1.3: The Fire Bug

Welcome to Abnormality! Season 1, where the Drama begins. 7 Contestants will enter the House and one of them will win the grand prize of $250,000 Simoleons and the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. So far on Abnormality, Lilian was made the first HOH and put up Beth and Plum as Have Nots. Lilian then continued to nominate Locket for the pamper package. Locket lost the pamper package, However she brutally 'won' the package and forced Ziggy to give her a massage package. This shocked the group and there were a lot of reactions! So, what will happen on this episode? Who will win the second HOH competition and who will the winning HOH choose as nominations for the first eviction this week? It's all on Abnormality!

Beth: Ok, so how do I turn this thing on...not over there, not over here...oh! It's already on. Crap. Ok, um, I guess I should make an entry, so here goes. Plum's kind of freaking me out. She, like swears all the time and smells like cabbage. These are really, super private right? No one's gonna see this? Well, um, I have a super big crush on Armada. Don't tell anyone!
*Crash*
Sh*t. The camera fell over. Stupid little...
Bridgette: Is everything alright in there?
Beth: Yep. Everything's fine Bridgette! Oh dear.
 
Armada: Hey Bridgette! Can I have a quick chat?
Bridgette: About what?
Armada: About the other day when you were in the bathroom. I understand how you feel.
Bridgette: You do?
Armada: Yeah. I'm sorry, it was quite pervy. I should've asked to come in first instead of just walking in.
Bridgette: Aww, that's cute.
Armada: Cute?

Bridgette: Yeah cute. It takes a real man to own up to the things he does. It shows he isn't just an a*se in the bad times.
Armada: Ha, thanks I guess.
Bridgette: So, are you doing anything later? Maybe we could play pool in the HOH room... if Lilian doesn't mind.

Armada: Oh sorry, I can't. I'm playing pool on my 'date' with Locket. Then if she's up for it, I'll take her to the bed ;) Best meet her in the HOH room then.
Bridgette: You just don't learn do you...
Lilian: Who's broken the camera in the diary room?
Beth: IT WASN'T ME!!! I swear.


Lilian: Is the camera working now? Good. Ugh. I can't believe Plum just farted out in the open like that. Can y'all say ew? I thought is was pretty entertaining watching everyone's reactions, especially Cassandra's, but it's still gross. And Locket just went off on Ziggy because she didn't win the Pamper Package. I mean, really? Are you four? *mutters under breath* You still got the prize anyway, you little B*tch.*Talking normally* Lilian, over and out!





















Locket: So, have you played pool before?
Armada: Of course I have. I used to play it everyday at the bar in Los Aniegos. The ladies loved it! I got like 6 in one hour. Now that's being a professional ladies man.
Locket: That's... nice I suppose.
Armada: You know what... let's take this to the bed.
Locket: It's not our room. It's Lilian's.
Armada: For now. When I win HOH though, it'll be mine... I mean it'll be ours!
Locket: Whatever, it's your turn!
 
Armada: 5 points! Yeah! I know Locket. If I win, we can take our business to the bed.
Locket: Like I said before, it's Lilian's!
Armada: So what. She won't mind. She doesn't get it from anywhere!
Locket: Well maybe if you're so focused on Woo-Hooing, why don't you ask her. I'm outta here.
Armada: Locket wait!
Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all housemates come down to the garden. The HOH competition is about to begin!































Ziggy: Hello contestants! Welcome to the second HOH competition! This task is called "500 Miles". The aim of the game is to run 500 miles on the treadmill first to win the HOH competition. Is everyone ready?
All: Yeah!
Ziggy: Great. Take your positions on the treadmill.




Ziggy: Right, GO!

























Plum: Oh come on! You gotta be kidding me! This is killing me!

Cassandra: Woo! I've never run this much in time! I'm nearly out of breath!
Locket: You're out of breathe cos' you're nearly dead you old hag.
Cassandra: I'm 45! I'm pretty sure I have at least a couple more years to go!

Armada: Woo! Fitness, fitness, fitness! My six-pack's gonna come along great!

Beth: *giggles*
Armada: Oh, you look like you're enjoying yourself!
Beth: I am now!
Armada: You're not looking too bad yourself Beth!
Beth: Oh *blushes* Thanks Armada! I... I need to keep concentration. This must be a game trick but... Ooo, such a hot body!

Lilian: Ha, Beth can't think she has a chance with him! He's not even muscley. He's just... well, slender! No Lilian! Keep your head in the game.























Ziggy: We have a winner!





















Ziggy: The new HOH this week is...













































































Ziggy: Plum! You are the winner of the HOH this week!
Plum: F*ck yeah! Who's the daddy!
Ziggy: I believe that's a reference to Jeremy Kyle?
Plum: It is? Woo! Sweet.


Quiz Marks:
Armada: 5
Beth: 4
Bridgette: 5
Cassandra: 4
Lilian: 4 1/2
Locket: 3
Plum: 6

Ziggy: Beth, Locket! As the lowest scorers of the week, you are the Have-Nots!
Beth: Again? Oh well.
Locket: I am not spending the week in that pathetic excuse of a shed! No way!

Ziggy: So, Plum as HOH who do you choose to be the nominees for this week?

Plum: Ziggy, the nominee's for this week will be...




















































Plum: Lilian and Locket!
Lilian: That was expected...
Locket: You can't be serious. The Have-Not and the nominee? F*ck this man.
Cassandra: Locket!
Locket: Shut up!
Ziggy: The HOH has been completed! The Pamper Package meeting will be later on! Adios.

























Locket: Uhm, so I decided to do this while I still can, as I might be going home pretty soon. Y'know, I should be packing my bags now. Yeah, that sound about right. I went on that date with Armanda, he's ok. Could do better, but y'know. He tried to get in bed with me at least twice. But that sounds about normal for the guys I hook up with. I really want to start something, to liven things up around here, so I tried to start a fire, but failed :( Stupid Beth or someone stopped me dead in my tracks. >:( Time to think of sweet revenge me thinks....

Locket: I'll show Plum not to mess with me! Time to set a light to her clothes! Ha, she's gonna go mental! *gets out lighter*
Beth: What on earth do you think you're doing?

Locket: Stay out of this Beth!
Beth: No I won't, you were just going to set Plum's clothes a light! Are you mental!
Locket: No, that b*tch put me up for nomination...
Beth: Yes she did... but that's part of the game, you stupid little moron!
Locket: What did you call me?
Beth: I called you...

*Locket slaps Beth*

Beth: Ah...
Locket: Stay away from me you ugly fat alcoholic!
Beth: YOU F*CKING LITTLE EVIL B*TCH!!!

*Beth slaps Locket back*

Cassandra: Girls, please stop it!

Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all housemates please go to the garden... IMMEDIATELY!

Cassandra: So, the house was on locked down all night long meaning we have to sleep under the stars. I was not comfortable doing that since the outdoors is a dirty place with a bunch of bugs, rodents, and all sorts of creatures I don't want to deal with.
























Locket: I don't believe this! We've been summoned because of that fat ugly alcholic, Beth!
Plum: Locket, shut up and sit down now! Ziggy has something to say!
Locket: Make me you...
Plum: SIT DOWN NOW!

Plum: Right, all matters aside, let Ziggy talk.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Thank you Plum! First of all... following the incident earlier on... all housemates are to sleep in the garden as the house has been locked down.
Cassandra: Oh no!
Bridgette: I think we know who to blame for this.
Ziggy (Voice Over): However, since you are all together, we might aswell get the pamper package meeting over with, so Plum... take it away!
Plum: Thank you Ziggy. I have thought long and hard about this and the person I am going to nominate to take part in the Pamper Package is...













































Plum: Armada!
Armada: Yes! Thanks Plum.
Locket: I wonder why she chose him...
Ziggy (Voice Over): And with that, finishes the Pamper Package meeting. Have a good night's sleep in the garden!
Bridgette: Well, I guess all we can do now is sleep.
Plum: Yes. Oh, and Locket can I have a word.
Locket: Whatever.

Locket: What?
Plum: Don't what me. Now, I'm gonna say this in front of everyone! If you ever, EVER, take my personal belongings again and try and burn them, then I am going to make sure you pay for it! It's time you grew up and smelt the bacon Locket! You're not a toddler anymore! You are nearly an adult and you've got to start acting like one. One more thing. Next time someone votes for you to be a nominee don't take it personally... cos' it's a f*cking game show okay... OKAY?
Locket: Alright, chill out!
Plum: Good. Now get some f*cking sleep!
Locket: Okay, sorry.





























Ziggy: And with that, comes the end of episode 3. So, Plum won the HOH and nominated Lilian and Locket as the nominee's for this week. Armada was also picked for the Pamper Package! Will Armada win the PP? Will Lilian or Locket remove themselves from the block? Will Bridgette get Armada's attention or will he fall for someone else, someone like... Beth? We'll find out on the next episode of Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment