Sunday 13 January 2013

2.2: Buckaroo

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Noah won the first HOH Competition and put up Emma and Su for eviction. However, since the POP Competition is on it's way, will Emma or Su fight their way off the chopping block? We'll find out today, on Abnormality!

Autumn: I have multiple personality issues and I don't want the other houseguests to know that. So I ended up turning into Lunette and she ended up reading people's auroras. She found out that Su has bad relationship with her older brother causing her anger. She also found out that Brent was bullied in high school due to his disability. She then read Ai's aurora and She found out that she was adopted. When Lunette told them these facts to them, they were all in shock because of it. Then, Alex ended up clapping his hands which reverted me back to normal.

Autumn: Oh no. It's happening again!
Snowflake: What is dear Autumn?
'Lunette': Ahem... nothing Snowflake! It's... the moon... it's happening again. Cycling around.
Brent: That's what moon's do.
'Lunette': I have an idea. If I can read your aurora's then can we be in an alliance.
Alex: What?
'Lunette': Can we be in an alliance if I get your aurora right? We would have the biggest alliance in here.
Snowflake: This will be interesting to see.

Su: Auroras... ha! What a load of jibba-jabba. But I guess you can have a go. If you do win I guess I could ally with you weaklings.

'Lunette': I'm getting something... you have a bad... relationship with your older brother.
Su: I... wait... how did you know about that? Have you been stalking me freak!

'Lunette': And Ai... you we're adopted...
Ai: Adopted!? No-way hoozay! Sweet Ai-Corn was birthed from Suzu and Kintaro!
'Lunette': Ai-Corn? Was birthed by John and Delia Smith!
Ai: D-Waahh!!!
Snowflake: Oh dear Ai.
'Lunette': And Brent was bullied at high school for his disability!
Brent: I... you're good at this.

'Lunette': Why thank you Brent!
Alex: Wow, marvelous!

*Alex claps his hand*

Autumn: Huh? What just happened?
Alex: You told everyone their auroras?
Autumn: Oh... oh yeah, I knew that. Ha.
Snowflake: I'll be in your alliance then. Anyone else?
Brent: Sure.
Alex: Of course.
Ai: Way!
Su: I'll... think about it.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all contestants please go to the living room for the Pamper Package!



























Ziggy (Voice Over): Right houseguests. Since Alex was chose to compete in the Pamper Package he will be representing the house and will try and win a special prize for all houseguests.
All: Woo!
Ziggy (Voice Over): Now, with the actual question. This has changed a little, last season, you chose a random number- which had no logic in at all. But now, that has been scrapped and replaced with Riddles!

Ziggy (Voice Over): The riddle you have to answer... is; 

“On my way to St. Ives I saw a man with 7 wives. Each wife had 7 sacks. Each sack had 7 cats. Each cat had 7 kittens. Kitten, cats, sacks, wives. How many were going to St. Ives?”

Alex: My answer is... 2,402!

Ziggy (Voice Over): Okay Alex... the correct answer is...



























































Ziggy (Voice Over): 1!

Snowflake: Oh no!
Ai: De-wannah!

Ziggy (Voice Over): Unfortunately! That was the wrong answer. So no house prize today... Autumn will see you at the POP Competition so I'll see everyone at Eviction! Adios.


























Emma: I can't believe Noah put me up for eviction with that... girl! Su, wasn't it? Grey clothes? There has got to be something wrong with her... She has anger issues as well! What were people like that called in high school? Socks... No... Locks? No... Oh, JOCKS! Jocks, that's it. She's not the nicest person around. I might, however, sneak my amazing fashion sense into her closet! HEHE! Ehem. I can't even believe I'm up for eviction! WHAT DOES EVICTION EVEN MEAN???
*waves hands and knocks over camera*

Alex: Damn, that Emma chick is smokin'. She's playing hard to get but she can't resist my charms forever. Hell I'd bed any of these women, even Su. I'm sure she's got a soft side that's she's hiding. If, for whatever reason, I can't bed them, I'll prank 'em; it's a win-win situation ;)

Emma: Gosh, there's a mark on my dress!
Snowflake: Ooo dear Emma. What's the problem?
Emma: My dress is ruined!
Snowflake: There's only a little speck on it.
Emma: At least I don't look like Su.
Snowflake: What's wrong with Su's look?

Ella: Well, I agree with Emma. She has a very dull sense of style.
Snowflake: You guys shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.
Ella: I know but...
Snowflake: I'm leaving... all this hateful atmosphere is going to spoil my snow-cone.

Su: Huh. That Noah guy sure has some nerve putting me up... Also on the list of people I hate... That Emma... what a B****! Actually I think Noah might have some sense in him! Putting Emma up what a good idea... and me next to her. A strong competitor... Obviously I'm the strongest and people want me out first... Good Move Noah.


On another note... that bloody Queenslander. Brett? Bert?Ah who cares!!! What ever his stupid name was, matches his stupid attitude. Being from Queensland, isn't being a true Aussie... Being from New South Wales... Now you're talking. I hope he realizes that and goes back to Boganville, population him, and out of this competition.

Su: Hmm... I need to change my tracksuit... What in the word?

Brent: Oh dear. What are you doing Su? You look... feminine.

Su: Shut your f*cking face boy! Now, who did this?
Brent: I dunno.
Su: Brent!
Brent: I think it was Emma...
Su: Where is she?

Emma: I can't believe Snowflake is sticking up for Su! I mean come on. She's hideous.
Ella: I agree. Did you sneak some clothes into the dresser?
Emma: I sure did. And I got rid of the rest of her ugly clothes.


Ella: Oh dear. This is going to be nasty...

Su: Where's Emma, Ella?
Ella: She's...

Emma: Right here!
Su: Perfect!
Emma: Bring it.

Ella: I think I'm gonna go now... I'll see you later Emma.

Su: You're next Ella, so watch where you go around this house!
Ella: Meh!
Emma: Well, what are you causing a big commotion about Su?
Su: MY F*CKING CLOTHES YOU SL*TBAG!

Emma: You look better with a dress on, it makes your skin look more pure.
Su: F*ck all that beauty sh*t, Where's the rest of my clothes?
Emma: Binned.
Su: So all I have left is my tracksuit?
Emma: Sure is.

Su: You had no right! THEY ARE MY CLOTHES, NOT YOURS YOU D*CK!
Emma: I'm trying to make you fit in with the others...
Su: I don't need to fit in with you set of b*stards!
Emma: Then you are always going to be the snobby competitive b*tch you'll always be.
Su: I don't know what you're proving by taking me on, but I will win! People like you always come second place.

Emma: Oh yeah, well at least we try and fight for what we want.
Su: What's that then? A 10 inch c*ck?
Emma: That is rude Su!
Alex: Ladies! How about we play a bit of pool...

Alex: Oh, is this a bad time? Sorry.
Su: F*ck off!
Alex: Damn...

Noah: Yahoo! Those days of playing Fifa paid off, I wouldn't be too certain that actually helped, but I don't want to consider myself as eye candy for the ladies. [Artist approves the eye candy comment, Noah looks like her Maths Teacher.. O_o] Maybe I need a cool person playing these games with me...Su would be awesome but maybe TOO awesome, perhaps she's raging over me nominating her right now so...nah. Azula would just make the football players the colour of her own skintone, nah. Ai would want the whole game in a different language which is no good for me....hm... *walks away to find Brent*

Natalia: Hey! So that HOH was pretty cool, I'm definitely happy coming in 4th, that means that other people must like me as much as a like myself.. Haha. As far as man candy goes, I've got one word for you.. Alex. Damn, he is gorgeous! He said that he loves to party, so we're basically soul mates! I am so excited to get to know him better, I've definitely got to turn my flirt on.. Oh yes. As far as Noah winning the HOH, I'm fine with that, pretty much since he didn't put me up. He's cute, but just a little bit too awkward for me. Maybe if things don't work out with Alex, I'll give it a shot with Noah.. Who knows. That's all for now, my loves.. Peace!

Alex: It's heating up in there! What are you doing Azula?
Azula: I'm mixing a drink that Snowflake taught me. It's one of her people's traditional drinks.
Snowflake: Aye. It's very spiffy.

Natalia: Damn, look at that sweet but. I'm gonna get my flirt on with him. Oh wait, he's moving!

Azula: Hey Natalia, do you want to try Snowflake's recipe for 'Watermelon Crush'?
Natalia: I can't Azula... I'm on a mission!
Azula: Suit yourself.

Alex: Ah, Spa!
Natalia: He's going into the spa room! Perfect.

Natalia: Okay, he's in the spa room! Keep your cool Natalia! All I need to do, is burst in and use a flirtatious line on him. I've got the perfect one!

*Natalia bursts through the doors*

Natalia: Are you a thief? Cos' I think you just stole my heart?

Brent: Wow! I didn't think you had feelings for me that way Natalia? I guess I am that thief ;)
Alex: Get in there Brent! See, I told you she had the eye for you.
Brent: You're a good man Alex. So, Natalia... do you want to go on a date or something?
Alex: I can get Azula to cook for you guys.
Brent: Perfect.

Natalia: Great... could this get any worse...

Autumn (Voice Over): Can all contestants please go to the garden for the POP Competition please!

Natalia: Ugh.

















































































































Autumn: Welcome to the POP Competition! Oh dear, what's happening with my face?
All: Woo!
Autumn: This POP Competition is called; Buckaroo! In this you have to throw horseshoes at the rod in the middle and the closest one wins the POP Competition. So, let's see who is going to be participating today... we have...

Autumn: The nominee's; Emma and Su.

Autumn: The HOH; Noah.

Autumn: And the players randomly picked this week;

Autumn: Alex!
Alex: Woo!

Autumn: Ai!
Ai: Bwilliant!

Autumn: And Brent!
Snowflake: You're up Brent.
Brent: I am? Woo!

Autumn: Make your way to the horseshoes.

Autumn: Su, you are up first!
Su: Prepare to get beaten Emma!
Emma: Shut up.

Su: Here we go. Get your head in the game!
Autumn: We have to rush you Su.
Su: Shut up you.
Autumn: Excuse me?

*Su throws the horseshoe*

Emma: I'm gonna show Su how you really win.

*Emma throws the horseshoe*

Su: Ha, you did sh*t!
Autumn: Su, you need to stop slandering now, otherwise we will disqualify you.
Su: Whatever.

Noah: Move aside Ladies! Hopefully Fifa skills can be transferred over to throwing skills.

*Noah throws the horseshoe*

Noah: Yes!

Ai: This reminds me of the time Azuio and Kai we're fishing in the Salt Lakes!

*Ai throws the horseshoe*

Ai: Wee-yah homeboys!
Alex: The best way to win is to aim for the middle and make sure it stays there.
Su: Duh!
Autumn: Su!
Su: Sorry...

*Alex throws the horseshoe*

Brent: Good throw Alex! My turn.

*Brent throws the horseshoe and hits Su*

Su: Ouch! You b*stard!
Brent: Sorry, I don't know how that actually happened.

Autumn: Okay... let's move on. I can now reveal the winner of this Competition is in fact...























































































































































































































































































Autumn: Alex!
Alex: Woo!
Su: Is this even possible?
Emma: At least I didn't lose to you Su!
Autumn: So, Alex. Will you use the veto on any of the contestants on the chopping block?

Alex: I will use the veto... on...























































































Alex: Su!
Su: Me? Hmm... thanks I guess.

Autumn: That means Noah! As current HOH, you must choose a replacement for Su...
Noah: Heh... fine... The person who will replace Su on the chopping block will be...























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Noah: Ai!
Ai: Wah! Noo... no, can do! My friend, please.
Noah: I'm sorry.
Autumn: Ai, you are the replacement nominee for Su! That concludes the competition for today. See you at the eviction guys!
All: Bye.
Ai: D:

Ziggy (Voice Over): So, Su was saved from the chopping block and Ai was put up in her place. With the first eviction just around the corner what will happen? Will it be Ai or Emma that is going home? Who will win the next HOH? And who will lose it first? Well... We'll find out next time on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment