Sunday 6 January 2013

1.19: Season 1 Final

Welcome to Abnormality! Tonight, one contestant will win the chance to become 'King/Queen of  the House' and win that all important prize money; $250,000. But who will that contestant be? Will it be the Sensible, Smart and 'Wild Child' at heart; Cassandra Classical or will it be the seductive yet aggressive lover; Plum Love. We'll find out tonight on Abnormality!

Ziggy: Good morning universe! Today we will find out who wins the first season of Abnormality!

Ziggy: Will it be Cassandra Classical or Plum Love?

Ziggy: Who knows? Well our jury will... but first let's welcome back the finalists, Cassandra and Plum!

Audience: Woo! Yeah you go girls.
Cassandra: Ooo...
Ziggy: Good morning ladies, are you excited for the final?
Plum: F*ck yeah.
Cassandra: I am feeling most splendid for getting this far.
Ziggy: Brilliant!
Plum: I... feel sick again.
Cassandra: Again?
Ziggy: You're not coming down with something are you?
Plum: No... I'll be fine for now.

Ziggy: Right... well... since you two are ready for the ceremony, how about we chill you down? By sending you to a nightclub to get hammered and prepare for the final.
Cassandra: Hammered? What the devil does that mean? I presume you mean holding a hammer?
Plum: I... I can't drink...
Ziggy: You love getting drunk though Plum.
Plum: I know... but I'm gonna take it safe... I don't want to harm... myself!
Ziggy: Fair does... go on then. The taxi is waiting for you!
Cassandra: Are you feeling alright Plum?
Plum: I'm fine... I'm just watching my health at the moment.

Ziggy: Now that the contestants have gone... let's introduce the jury! The people who will be determining the winners... Please give it up for...
























































































































Ziggy: Locket Terrawe! Lilian Forbes! and Bridgette Newman!
All: Hey!
Ziggy: Welcome back girls...

Ziggy: Unfortunately Armada and Beth couldn't make it. But, have you got an idea of who you want to win?

Lilian: We've thought long and hard about this Ziggy. It wasn't easy at all and we feel really bad for the person we haven't voted. However, it's the aim of the game.

Ziggy: Too right! Well, without further or do. Go into the diary room and cast your votes.


































Lilian: I vote to evict _________ because I think she had the best game overall.

Locket: I vote to evict _________ because I feel as if she has proved she wants to win this game a lot more.

Bridgette: I vote to evict _______ because she has had the best game.













Locket: We have made our decisions.
Lilian: Are votes have been cast.

Ziggy: We have tallied your votes and can now say that one person has won the competition! Let's bring back the contestants, eh? Hopefully they aren't drunk... That'd be embarrassing.

Cassandra: We're back.
Plum: You are one fast runner... Cassandra.
Cassandra: I'm not fast... you are just slow.


Ziggy: Right, let's take our seats... I can now reveal... that the winner...

Ziggy: Of Abnormality! Season 1... with 3-0 votes... is in fact...





















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Ziggy: Plum!
Plum: Wah! Woo! AAAHHH!!!
Cassandra: Well played Plum.
Ziggy: Plum! You are this seasons winner; you have won $250,000 and the title as 'Queen of the House'. How d'ya feel?
Plum: I'm ecstatic! Thank you so much. So sorry Cassandra...

 Ziggy: Unfortunately Cassandra. You came second and missed out. How d'ya feel?

Cassandra: Well... it was inevitable. I tried my best, but I guess it wasn't good enough. At least I came second though and not a pixie last place. Well done Plum!

Plum: Thank you again. Is this the cheque for the money?
Ziggy: Yes.
Plum: Thank you!!! This amount of money, is definitely going to help out with the baby?
Cassandra: I never knew you had children Plum.
Plum: I don't yet... but I've got one coming along.
Cassandra: But... how? That's impossible?
Plum: It isn't when there's only one guy in the house...
Cassandra: You woo-hooed with him?
Plum: Hehe...

Ziggy: Damn... well, that's going to be a bit of a pickle for Armada...

Ziggy: Anyway... that is all for this season! Be sure to check out new season where we return with 11 new contestants hoping to win the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. I've been Ziggy Long! And this has been Abnormality! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment