Tuesday 8 January 2013

2.1: Season 2 Premiere!

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. So, without further or do, let's get in there...


Ziggy: Hello world! We are back with 11 new contestants this season wanting to win the prize and succeed the wonderful Plum Love as King or Queen of the house... Oh... If you haven't noticed... I read your feedback... and I decided to go with a new look. Now... how do I get in the house?


Ziggy: I do what? Pull the book back? Okay... whatever you say...

*Pulls book back*


Ziggy: Woo! I got in.
Alex: Can we come in yet?
Ziggy: No... stay in there while I tell you to come in... Anyway, back to the show... I am... wait, who are you?


Autumn: Um... I'm the host of this show... you are?
Ziggy: The host... you must be one of the contestants; Autumn Malin?
Autumn: No. I'm Autumn Murphy, the host of this show.
Ziggy: Well, I'm host too!


Autumn: Oh... well, look's like we're both the hosts then.
Ziggy: Yeah... hi!
Autumn: Hey. Do you wanna call them in then?
Ziggy: Sure. Contestants, make your way into the living room...























































Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants, from far a wide join us in the living room today!


Ziggy (Voice Over): They haven't met each other before in their lives...


Ziggy (Voice Over): But they will be spending several weeks with each other... Outro.


Azula: Should we introduce ourselves then?
Snowflake: I'll go first.

Snowflake: *Quiet whisper, a lot like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.* Hello, my name is Snowflake Ice. I am a princess. I know this sounds like a fairy-tale for 5 year olds, but it's true. I am 100 % pure. From my white hair to the tips of my toes. You may be wondering what I am doing here, trying to win money. My people are in grave danger. I need money to help fund my people. I will do whatever it takes to win! (Created by Bunnyme123)


Azula: I'm Azula Cream. I live in Sugar Plum Village where everyone knows everyone. My mother was a farmer and my father was a fisherman. I have two little brothers who take after both of them. I became a News Anchor along with my husband, Plum. I have three kids named Currant, Prelude, and Byzantium. I have made quite a fortune so far and have sold several successful books. (Created by bestfrienemies14)


Alex: Hey everyone! The name's Alex Price. I'm a bartender from sunny Miami, Florida. I love to party so if you're game, hit me up, especially you ladies ;) I'm also known to be a bit of a prankster, so don't be surprised if you wake up with your head shaved or something. Just kidding...or am I? *winks* Anyways, can't wait to get to know you guys. This is gonna be fun *mischievous grin* (Created by Kaliko103)


Emma: Hi! I'm Emma Dorman, and you better forget about winning this... uh, what is this again? A reality show? What's that? Oh, ok. You better forget about winning this um... reality show, because no-one will notice you when I'M around. (Created by maxjor928)


Autumn: My name is Autumn Malin and I work as an actress. I often like to rehearse my characters so be warn if I act totally different around the house. One of my characters is Judy who is very over-emotional. Another one is Lunette who is basically like Luna Lovegood. Another one is Sue who is kind of a b*tch and a queen bee. Another one is also Quinn who basically sings every thing that she says. If you want to stop acting, then just clap your hands. (Created by x_MG_x)


Brent: 'Ello mateys! The name's Brent Springs, nice to meet all of you. Excuse me if you might have trouble deciphering my words time from time, I'm a bit hard of hearing... Actually, I can't hear at all! I'm deaf, been so since the day I was born in Queensland, Australia. Don't you worry about me too much though, I'm pretty good at lip-reading- been doing it all my life, after all! Just make sure that when you're talking to me, I can see your lips, because, well... I can't hear! 
Anyway- I absolutely love this show and everything about. The game, the strategy, the challenges, the meeting of new people, and, of course... The money at the end! If I win, I plan to use the money on my family and friends who need it, and then use the rest to open up my own surfing board shop. I'm a surfing enthusiast, by the way- love surfing, do it every day. If you haven't surfed before, you really need to- it's the most exhilarating experience ever!! That's it for me, I guess- can't wait to get this game started! (Created by Turnersims3)

Ella: Hey, I’m Ella Twine. I’m 18 and I recently just graduated from High School. Um, I’m really stubborn and I usually I won’t admit I’m wrong. I’m not always wrong just like 65% of the time. I like ice skating and snowboarding, I’m amazing, let’s just say. I am quite friendly unless the person is a total jerk then they get my bad side. I’m definitely not a morning person and I’m quite grumpy sometimes but other than that, I’m just an all-rounder! (Created by bluesim2)

Natalia: Hello everyone, my name is Natalia Fiore and I'm 20 years old. I was born in Monte Vista to two very wealthy parents who own one of the largest nectar companies in the world, Fiore Finest. I moved to our summer house in Appaloosa Plains just two years ago, marking the beginning of my newly independent lifestyle. I decided to audition for this show because I have always wanted to be on TV, and I think I would make a pretty entertaining reality star. Don't let the sweet little heiress act fool you, I am a crazy party girl at heart; and I also happen to have a feisty side, so you better watch what you say. I don't actually have a job, but I've been wanting to get into the modeling business, we'll just see how my television career works out first though. I hope you're ready for a little spice in your life; Natalia's here and she doesn't plan on leaving any time soon. Haha. (Created by 123StarStrukk)

Noah: Oh hello, i'm Noah Wyburn, some awkward British guy just gone past his mid 20s, partying, nightclubs? I'm done with all that, I like independence and possibly settling in with a nice girl, but whether they're eye candy or not they won't distract me from winning. Oh yes, 3-time Fifa 04 champion right here and so frickin' proud, I won an award for Pacman when I was 4, see? Skillz mate, skillz. Anyway, i'm an alright chap so we should get along nicely. (Created by ArtistByNight)

Ai: Konnichiwa, friends! My name is Ai Hanamaru, and I am very happy to be here! It is so different from Tokyo... do you like my outfit? I am kawaii, desu! (Created by Cashejim)

Su: Ha... I don't even know why you Losers are even here! Name's Su Berman. Professional Athlete... and soon to be the winner of this competition. You all have no hope! These muscles will knock down any of you weaklings out of my way... You won't even stand a chance! Oh and any of you b****es who say I've got anger issues... You've got a nice dinner date with my fists! (Created by HayloHusky)

Emma: Damn.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Feel free to explore the house now. The HOH will be happening momentarily.



























Alex: Wow.
Ella: I love this bedroom.
Alex: It even has a double bed... shotgun the double bed!
Natalia: Okay then.

Natalia: Oh gosh, I've smudged my lipstick.
Alex: Hey Natalia, how about you jump into bed with me?
Natalia: Excuse me?
Alex: You heard.
Natalia: I'm all for fun... but come on... we've only just me.
Alex: So? What about you Ella?

Ella: Well... I... don't want to just yet.
Alex: Come on baby.
Ella: I'll have to think about it...

Autumn: Yah! *throws pebble into pond*
Azula: Be careful... you could hit a car passing by.
Autumn: I'll be fine.

 Noah: Gosh, that sun is nice. I'm glad it's starting to warm up again... and this chair is so comfortable. What do you think Azula?


Azula: I feel at home... apart from my husband and children. Oh I do miss them.
Noah: Aww.
Azula: They'll love to see me on T.V though. Plus, my husband won't be at home anyway. He's on that other reality show... 'No Privacy' or something?
Autumn: I love that show!

Brent: Mmm... I'm sure they go here.
Snowflake: Ouch! Stop that.
Brent: What was that Snowflake? I can't see your lips moving.
Snowflake: OUCH! GOD DAMMIT.
Brent: Are you okay? You seem stressed.

Snowflake: He... I'm fine. If this is what I have to go through for my people... then I guess it's worth it.

*Brent puts another needle in*

Snowflake: Ouch! F*ck sake...

Ai: Guys! Hello? Where all my fav'wit besties go?

Ai: OMG! Rubberduckzillah!
Azula: You're at the entrance Ai!
Ai: Oh, thank you deawy!

Su: Do you want a drink?
Emma: Yes please. You seem really angry now. Maybe wearing something more colorful might make you... happy?

Su: What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?
Emma: Nothing, it's just a little... dull.
Su: So... who gives a f*ck if it's colorful or not?
Emma: Me... and damn, do you ever use wrinkle remover?

Su: You really have a mouth on you...
Emma: But come on... and what about moisturizer... your skin sure needs some moistness to it.

Su: Hey, Emma. What am I holding?
Emma: My drink?
Su: Yeah...

*Su spits in Emma's drink*

Su: There you go, you ungrateful b*tch!
Emma: Eww... that's just sick.
Su: Suck it!

Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all contestants please come to the HOH Area for the HOH competition please.





























































Autumn: Welcome to the HOH competition. I will only be here for this HOH competition, but I will usually appear at the POP competitions instead.
Ziggy: That's right. HOH Competitions are with me... and POP Competitions are with Autumn... and evictions are with... Count Tedula? Why not. I'm joking, we'll both be there.
Autumn: Unless we're sick.
Ziggy: Anyway, back to the HOH. This competition is called 'So, Popular!'. In this competition you will put a certain amount of points into the other contestants loads as to who you think is popular. The highest scorer will win HOH and save their group.
Autumn: The groups will be shown later, once gaming has commenced.

Ziggy: So, contestants, when you are ready. Place your point cards in the other contestants dump boxes. Ready?
All: Yeah.

Autumn: Hmm... Noah's box... or Ai's box? Who should I give the twelve points too... N'aww.

Azula: I might give my twelve point card to Emma...
Su: Don't bother... she's a total b*tch!
Azula: That was a tad inappropriate Su.

*Snowflake puts the 7 point card into Natalia's dump box*

Natalia: Oh thanks Snowflake.
Snowflake: No problem Natalia.

*Natalia puts the 8 point card into Snowflake's dump box*

Snowflake: You didn't have to.
Natalia: Please. It's my gift.

*Noah is about to put the 10 point card into Su's dump box*

Emma: Don't put it in her's... she's been a right horrible cow.
Noah: I'll do what I want Emma... I don't need you telling me how I should play this game.
Emma: Damn.

Alex: Am I the last to put the cards in?
Ziggy: Yep. But that is the last of this competition. While we determine the scores... let's see what teams you are in!
Ella: What's the point in that?
Ziggy: The point is to be strategic and tactical in your alliances. You might not be with your alliance one week, so you gotta try and save them aswell, anyone can go!
Autumn: So... lets see who was on which team...


























Ziggy: Team 1...
Autumn: Ai, Alex and Brent.

Ziggy: Team 2...
Autumn: Ella, Natalia and Su.
Su: Are these poses necessary?
Autumn: No, but shut up. It's fun.
Su: Grr...

Ziggy: Team 3...
Autumn: Azula, Emma and Snowflake!

Ziggy: And last but not least... Team 4...
Autumn: Autumn... Malin! and Noah
Autumn: Aww, I'm sorry. This is really confusing.
Autumn: It's fine. At least viewers will know the difference because of the different colors of our clothes.

Ziggy: We have the results... there are 2 people with the highest scores; 77. However, the person who had most 1st place answers out of them both... and has won this week's HOH is...



















































































































































































































































































































Ziggy: Noah!

Quiz Scores:
Noah- 77 (3 1st places, 3 2nd places)
Autumn- 77 (3 1st places, 2 2nd places)
Snowflake- 65
Natalia- 57
Azula- 52
Alex- 50
Brent- 49
Emma- 49
Su- 46
Ella- 42
Ai- 41

Ziggy: Ai and Ella as you two are the lowest scorers, you are Have-Nots this week and will sleep in the Have-Not shed.
Autumn: But most importantly... Noah, who do you nominate for the PP?
Noah: I will nominate Alex for the Pamper Package.
Autumn: Great. And Noah, who do you nominate for eviction?
Noah: I am going to put up for eviction...
































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Noah: Emma and Su!
Su: Brilliant.
Emma: Eww. I'm up against her? Great.
Su: Shut up.

Autumn: So, Noah... you have nominated Emma and Su for eviction. Well, with that, I can say that this concludes the HOH competition.
Ziggy: That's my line!
Autumn: Haha, not anymore.
Ziggy: You'll be seeing Autumn at the POP competition. Good luck everyone. Until next time!






















































Noah: Hey guys, who wants to see the HOH room?
All: Me.

Noah: Great, is everyone here?
Azula: Erm... no. Where's Ai got to?
Su: She's probably stuck behind that f*cking bookcase again.
Ella: I'll go and find her.
Noah: Right, let's see shall we?

Noah: Ooo... Zebra print and a whack a mole machine...

Noah: And a spray tan machine... and my own dresser with a pirate ship and space rocket... oh... there's another door...

Noah: An en-suite bathroom? AWESOME! Ooo, clean towels!















































Ella: Found you!
Ella: I can't believe you fell asleep before the actual showcase of the HOH room!
Ai: *snores loudly*
Ella: Oh dear. At least this year's Have-Not Shed isn't that bad... at least it looks... slightly liveable.

*A creature squeaks*

Ella: What in the hell was that?

*The creature is a cockroach near Ella's foot*

Ella: Sh*t!

Ella: At least I'm far away from the cockroaches on the floor. Woo! I hope I'm not in here forever!

Autumn: Wow, this bed is comfy!
Noah: It sure is.
Autumn: Noah... do you want to make an alliance?
Noah: An alliance?
Autumn: Yeah. I feel that me and you will go far if we work together through this competition.
Noah: Sure!

Azula: A WHACK THE MOLE MACHINE! I haven't seen one of them babies since I was a little girl.
Noah: Did you just hear our conversation?
Azula: Yep.
Autumn: Do you want to be in our alliance? We could use a third member.
Azula: Um. Okay then.

Emma: I cannot believe I was put up for eviction!
Alex: I know, you're one of the smoking babes of the house. Noah must be blind... or gay!
Emma: He's not gay.
Alex: How'd you know? 
Emma: Cos' he said he wasn't at the introduction.
Alex: Whatever. Night.

Emma: I need to win the POP. I'm not going home yet!
Brent: Is someone there? I can't see your lips moving.
Emma: GO - TO - SLEEP! EVERYTHING - IS - OKAY!
Brent: I'm going to sleep cos' I can't see your lips and it's bugging me.
Emma: Grr...

Autumn (Voice Over): And with that, concludes this episode of Abnormality!
Ziggy (Voice Over): That's my line!
Autumn (Voice Over): Sorry.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Anyway, Noah was crowned this week's HOH and nominated Emma and Su. With Autumn saved aswell, who will Noah replace if any of our lucky nominee's escapes the chopping block? We'll have to find out on the next episode of Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment