Wednesday 2 January 2013

1.18: The Ice Has Broken

Welcome to Abnormality! Season 1, where the Drama begins. 7 Contestants will enter the House and one of them will win the grand prize of $250,000 Simoleons and the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. So far on Abnormality, Bridgette, Cassandra and Plum went through to the semi-final after Lilian was sent home at the eviction ceremony. However, with only days to go until the final... who will be leaving tonight and missing out on the final? We'll see on this episode of Abnormality!

Bridgette: I cannot believe us three made it to the final.
Cassandra: I know, it's unbelievable. At least the Snow Leopard went home and now I'm safe.
Plum: Oh dear. You're still insane.
Cassandra: I wouldn't call it that. I'd call it... strange? Hahahaha

Bridgette: We'll make sure that you aren't crazy for the final.
Cassandra: If I am going to be still here, that is.
Bridgette: That's true.

Plum: Well, whatever happens today... I want everyone to know. I have enjoyed myself here. Even if a certain someone has been an a*se to me... *cough* Locket *cough*.
Bridgette: Same here.
Plum: We should get onto birthday celebrations, eh?
Bridgette: Yes!
Cassandra: Hehe, diddly dum!
Plum: Oh dear.



Bridgette/Cassandra: SURPRISE! WE GOT YOU A CAKE, DELIGHTFULLY DONATED BY ZIGGY!
Ziggy (Voice Over): Wait, what?
Plum: Aww, this is sweet guys.

Cassandra: Oh, this is so magical. Wahoungepjsogmwjf! Hahahaha.
Bridgette: Oh... You're getting worse with your insanity.
Cassandra: Hehe.

Cassandra: Are you going to make a wish darling?
Plum: Actually... yes, I am. I wish the old sane Cassandra was back!

Cassandra: Ooo... what is happening, why am I waving my arm around like a wild lunatic?
Plum: The wish has worked... welcome back Cassandra!
Cassandra: Welcome back? Where did I go? Did I get evicted?
Plum: No...

Cassandra: According to my houseguests, I did have gone insane. I was calling Lillian a snow leopard and I was acting like a survivor of the wild. Luckily, Plum's birthday was today and she wished for me to turn back to normal. Hopefully, I will never turn insane again.
Plum: Cake anyone?
Cassandra: I must go now, for I have a snack waiting for me...

Cassandra: When you said, a little bit of cake, I thought it would be slightly more... minute.
Bridgette: I agree. I'm pudged.
Plum: Ah! Are you going to eat your slice?
Bridgette: Really Plum?

*Plum eats a little bit of Bridgette's slice of cake*
Bridgette: Hey!
Plum: What?
Bridgette: That's my piece.
Plum: You never said you we're going to eat it.
Bridgette: Well, whatever. I don't want it now anyway.
Plum: More for me then!

Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants! Can you please make your way to the garden for the final POP contest.
All: Sure.
Plum: I won't be a minute... I'll just... finish off your cakes.
Bridgette/Cassandra: Hey!
































































Ziggy: Welcome contestants to the Final POP contest before the final.

Ziggy: In today's challenge, you will be competing for a place in the final. The winner of the contest, will be able to choose another contestant to bring with them to the final. Which means one of you will be going straight home after the competition if you don't win or if you aren't picked to stay. Clear?
All: Yes.
Ziggy: So, are you ready?

Plum: Oh dear... I'm not participating... I feel too sick.
Ziggy: Sick?
Bridgette: She's eaten too much cake.
Plum: I'm out of this contest... sorry guys. I'm gonna throw up.

Ziggy: Well, it looks like it is just Bridgette and Cassandra competing then. In the challenge, you will be set a simple challenge of beating the other contestant... in a video game.
Bridgette: I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!
Cassandra: What is... a video game? Is it like an electronic version of a board game?
Ziggy: Erm... sort of I guess. Yeah, but with guns and killing.
Cassandra: That sounds harsh and extreme.
Ziggy: The objective is to beat the other contestant at the video game. The winner wins the contest and is through to the final.

























































Bridgette: Hehe... take that Cassandra baby!
Cassandra: Baby? I am far from that, I am a respectable middle-aged woman.

*Cassandra's character loses a life*

Cassandra: Oh dear. How rude Bridgette. I will avenge that fallen comrade!

*Cassandra's character loses another life*

Cassandra: Okay, the avengance mission wasn't successful.
Bridgette: Take that b*tch!
Cassandra: Bridgette!

Bridgette: Sorry. I get really into my games when we get going...

*Bridgette's character loses a life*

Bridgette: Oh...
Cassandra: I think I have mastered the controls now.
Bridgette: Yeah, yeah. You got one kill. I'll get you back.
Cassandra: We'll see about that.

Ziggy: This is getting extreme!
Plum: I know... wow, you're hot today Ziggy.
Ziggy: Um, thanks.
Plum: Let's woo-hoo.
Ziggy: What?
Plum: You heard me.
Ziggy: Ahem... let's get back to the game.

*Bridgette's character loses another life*

Cassandra: What was that about coming back Bridgette?
Bridgette: Grr...

*Cassandra's character loses another life*

Cassandra: Oh! Grr...

*Bridgette's character loses another life*

Bridgette: Okay, now I'm definitely going to annihilate you now.
















*15 minutes later*

Ziggy: We have a winner! The winner of this competition is in fact...





































































































































































Ziggy: Cassandra!
Cassandra: Really? Woo!
Bridgette: Grr...
Ziggy: Cassandra, you have got a definite place in the final!
Cassandra: Woo! Well, what do you know.
Ziggy: As the winner, you have the choice to choose Bridgette or Plum to go through to the final with you. So, without further or do... CASSANDRA! Who, do you nominate to be sent home and lose there place in the final?
Cassandra: Ziggy... the contestant I choose to eliminate is...






























































































































































































































































































































































































































Cassandra: Bridgette!
Bridgette: No! Dang.
Ziggy: Bridgette. You have been eliminated from the contest. Therefore you must immediately leave the house.
Cassandra: Sorry!
Bridgette: It's fine...

Bridgette: Well, I guess it's been great while it lasted. At least I had a second chance to get things right, at least I came thrid.
Ziggy: I would also like to say thank you to HayloHusky for submitting Bridgette on Abnormality! Good luck for the future, and hopefully you might return with a new character- next season. :)

Ziggy: So that means Plum! You are going to the final with Cassandra.
Plum: Woo!
Ziggy: And with that concludes the POP competitions. Adios from me.



















































































































Cassandra: And then there was two!
Plum: Cassandra and Plum! Rocking it out til' the end.
Cassandra: Indeed.

Plum: Cassandra. I gotta tell you something.
Cassandra: Yes?
Plum: I'm glad I've met you. You have taught me some very important lessons that I probably wouldn't have listened to before.
Cassandra: Really?

Plum: Yes. I have learnt from you that sometimes, you gotta take things seriously and that life isn't always happy.
Cassandra: Oh Plum, I'm blushing.
Plum: You've also taught me that everyone is equal and deserves the respect they give you.
Cassandra: Exactly.
Plum: Well apart from one person in particular *cough* Locket *cough*.
Cassandra: Plum. I... have also learnt a couple of lessons from you aswell.
Plum: You... have?

Cassandra: Yes Plum. I have learnt that, taking things seriously all the time... can have serious issues with you later on.
Plum: Aww Cassandra.
Cassandra: I've also learnt the combination for a perfect Call of Duty killstreak.
Plum: Oh... well that's still great. At least we both know, that whoever wins, deserves it!
Cassandra: Exactly... in the long run... we'll still be friends... and that is more deeper and better.
Plum: Exactly.
Cassandra: Well, good luck for the final Plum! I'm going to get some coffee.
Plum: Okay. And Cassandra...
Cassandra: Yes?
Plum: Thanks again.

Ziggy (Voice Over): And with that ends this episode of Abnormality! So, Bridgette came in third while Cassandra and Plum headed off to the final. The final is only days away, when we will finally find out who will become 'Queen of the House' and win that all important prize money! Stay tuned guys, only on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment