Thursday 1 November 2012

1.7: Nectar Heaven

Welcome to Abnormality! Season 1, where the Drama begins. 7 Contestants will enter the House and one of them will win the grand prize of $250,000 Simoleons and the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. So far on Abnormality, Cassandra won the HOH and put up Lilian and Locket up for eviction. Lilian and Locket prepare for their second POP to save themselves again. But who will win the POP? We'll find out today.

Cassandra: Mmm. What is the answer to this... oh buggary. Excuse me Plum. Could you help me answer this question?
Plum: Sure, what is it?
Cassandra: 'What is passed around?' Five letters.
Plum: A joint!
Cassandra: Excuse me!

Plum: A j*int, you know... drugs and stuff.
Cassandra: This is absurd! I am very dissappointed Plum.

Cassandra: I lied to Plum and Beth last time. I annulled the alliance because I felt as if I would be the leader of an alliance which isn't good. Plum may be upset and disappointed at me for annulling the alliance but I don't want targets on my back. It's already bad enough that I won HOH where I have to nominate 2 people who may come after me just because I nominated them. Also, speaking of Plum, I was speaking to her the other night. I was playing a crossword puzzle, and there was this one answer that I couldn't get. It was something that gets passed around. I went up to Plum and asked her "What is something that gets passed around?" She then yelled out a joint. I felt very disappointed as a joint is an illegal drug and so because of that, nobody should use it. Ironically, that ended up being the only answer that I can find so shame on the person who created the crossword puzzle, and shame on Plum. Well, Plum did in fact gave me the answer so she shouldn't be ashamed. It should be the person who created the crossword puzzle that should ashamed.

Lilian: I cannot believe we are up on the chopping block for another week.
Locket: I know it sucks cow eggs.
Lilian: Cow eggs? You don't want Daisy to hear that?
Locket: She's dead, she won't here a thing.
Lilian: Anyway, what are we going to do?


Locket: There's nothing we can do, apart from try our best at the POP.
Lilian: You're right.
Locket: I know.

Lilian: Let's just hope we get someone who's nice against us in the POP.
Locket: Oh yeah, who? Everyone hates us.
Lilian: They don't.
Locket: Oh, apart from Bridgette. But Lilian, she isn't here anymore.
Lilian: Well... okay you're right. Good luck!
Locket: Oh! I've got a plan to win some of the guys over.
Lilian: Oh yeah, what?
Locket: You'll see at the PP.
Lilian: The PP?

Lilian: Shocker *rolls eyes* on the block the second week in a row. On top of that, I am a have-not....with Armada...hmmm. Guess it could be worse. Time to step up my game. I have to win this POP to guarantee my safety for the week since I doubt anyone else would take me off the block. I seriously need to make some friends.














































Ziggy: Hello contestants! To the third PP competition. Competing today will be Locket. So, you know the rules already. You have to give me a number between 1-100 and get the number. You are allowed a +10/-10 difference but any number over that difference won't win you the competition. Let's see what today's prize is...

























Ziggy: An afternoon on the Alcoholic Bubble Machine.
Beth: Did you just say Alcohol?
Ziggy: Yep.
Beth: Aw...

Ziggy: So Locket, what is your number?
Locket: 74.
Ziggy: Thank you. The answer was...

























































Ziggy: 78! You've won!
Locket: Woo!
Ziggy: Also, since you have won, you can choose two people to enjoy this with.
Locket: Really? Good. I'll choose Lilian and... Armada!
Lilian: Armada?
Armada: Me?
Beth: Alchohol!




























































































Locket: Hehe! Wow, so bubbly!
Armada: Locket, why did you choose me?
Locket: What do you mean?
Armada: I mean after the incident the other day, you still chose me?
Locket: Yeah, I wanted to say sorry.
Armada: I see where you're coming from.

Lilian: Wow, this banana flavour is beautiful!
Armada: Just like the woman I'm looking at now.
Lilian: Oh, hehe.
Armada: Maybe we should... meet up sometime?
Lilian: Well, I guess I haven't got anything else to do. Sure.
Locket: Get in there Lilian!
Lilian: Don't you go out with Beth though?
Armada: Yes, no, I dunno. It's complicated.
Lilian: Meet me in the HOH room later on then.
Armada: Okay.

Plum: Jeez! Armada sure made his escape after yesterday's... activities. Well, at least he's back with Beth now! I knew that all he needed was a rebound f*ck, and now things are better than before. He's got his confidence back, and Beth has her man, what could be better? Of course, if anything else happens between them, I wouldn't mind offering a little... couples counseling, hehehe... Hey, I might be onto something.


























































Armada: Beth.
Beth: Yes?
Armada: Would you ever give me a hall pass?
Beth: It depends.
Armada: On what?
Beth: If we we're working out. You're not going to dump me are you?
Armada: No, it was just some silly question. I'm just going to play some pool in the HOH room.
Beth: Okay, I'll be down here if you need me.

Armada: Oh, hey Lilian. What a coincidence that I met you here.

Lilian: Is everything okay? I don't want anyone coming in on us.
Armada: I'm sure it'll be fine. Cassandra's trying to do her quiz still. Plum's in the bathroom shaving. Locket's still blowing bubbles and Beth's downstairs thinking I'm up here playing pool.
Lilian: Good. Well, let's get it on?
Armada: Yes!

Lilian: Why don't you lay down here.
Armada: Sure baby.
Lilian: Take it off aswell! Take everything off!
Armada: Yes miss!

Cassandra: I still don't understand what that question is. It can't be... drugs.
Beth: I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I thought parcel but that's six words.
Cassandra: Indeed. What is going on here?
Beth: Huh?

Beth: What the f*ck is going on in here?
Armada: Beth, it's not what it look's like.
Beth: Oh yeah, so you accidentally got Lilian onto the bed. I mean look at you! Your fly is undone.
Armada: It is?

*Pulls up trouser fly*

Beth: Get away from me!

*Beth runs out of the room*

Cassandra: Well done Mr. Samuels. You've messed up.
Armada: I've heard it before.
Cassandra: And please remove yourself from my bed Lilian!
Lilian: Sorry Cassandra.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants! Please go to the garden immediately for the POP competition.



Locket: OMG. What is wrong with people around here? Everyone's like 'ANTI-LOCKET.' F**** game is a fix. At least I got Pamper Package, but I'm gonna do crap at that too. >:| So, Armanda says he'll kick me off the show? Pfff. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He doesn't know a thing. Anyway, I better go. There announcing the PoP results. BYE!











































































































Ziggy: Hello contestants. As this is the POP competition you have to fight for your place. Lilian and Locket, this is crucial for your survival. Since there is four people needed let's find out who will be our fourth contestant...

















































































Ziggy: It's Plum!
Plum: Woo!
Ziggy: Right, take your seat's ladies!

Ziggy: So, you we're all asked the same question concerning Daisy the Cow and other references.
Locket: Tell me about it.
Ziggy: We do have the scores in, and with the highest score of 10 marks (all right) the person who has won the POP is...







































































































































































































































Ziggy: Locket!
Locket: Wait, what? Really! Yes.
Ziggy: So, who will you use the veto on Locket?
Locket: Myself of course, sorry Lilian.
Ziggy: Since you have made that decision, Cassandra, you have to choose the person who will be replacing Armada on the chopping block. Who will that be?
Cassandra: Ziggy. The person I'm going to replace Locket with is...






















































































































































































































































Cassandra: Armada!
Armada: What? I... didn't see that coming.
Ziggy: The decision has been made. Armada you are now on the chopping block in Locket's place.
Armada: That sucks.
Ziggy: The competition has concluded. You can all go now.

Ziggy: So, that's that. Locket won the POP and Armada was put up in her place. As another week comes to an end another contestant must leave the house. But who will it be? Armada or Lilian? Who will leave and who will get revenge? Has Cassandra made the right decision? Has she also found out the word to that crossword? We'll find out on the next episode, of Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment