Monday 5 November 2012

1.8: Another One Bites the Dust

Welcome to Abnormality! Season 1, where the Drama begins. 7 Contestants will enter the House and one of them will win the grand prize of $250,000 Simoleons and the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. So far on Abnormality, Locket saved herself from the chopping block using the veto won from the POP. However, this decision made Cassandra replace Locket with Armada. So, with Armada and Lilian on the chopping block this week, who will leave the Abnormality house? We'll find out today on Abnormality!

Lilian: I can't believe that Cassandra put Armada up on the block next to me. I'm sure I'll be the one going home but I figured might as well go out with a bang...literally. Hmm...that man knows how to please the ladies, lemme tell ya...
Lilian: Hey Armada! Why don't we, ya know. Get it on!
Armada: Don't be stupid Lilian!
Lilian: Did... you just reject me? What's up with the Armada I know.
Armada: I have a lot of things on my mind.
Lilian: Oh really?

Armada: Yeah, I just want to lay low until eviction. I don't want this to get in the way.
Lilian: But you love woo-hooing. Are you ill?
Armada: Just cos' I don't wanna f*ck now and then doesn't mean I'm ill.

Lilian: Okay, okay, chill!
Armada: Plus even if I wanted to we can't. The bed's are apart and Locket's in here.
Lilian: I guess you're right.

Locket: Who left the turkey neck in the oven? Seriously, just go and fight a space martian!
Lilian: Wahh?



















Cassandra: I was talking to Armada finishing my crossword puzzle and I officially name him the worst speller ever. He spelled my name "Kazzandrah", Lillian "Lelyand", Locket "Lokcette", Bredgittt" and he even spelled his name "Armmaddah". He was lucky enough to spelled the two shorted names in the house. I can't believe how uneducated he is.
Cassandra: I cannot believe you are so idiotic!
Armada: I can spell everyone's name in the house.
Cassandra: Really?

Armada: Yeah. Your name is spelt, Kazzandrah!
Cassandra: Oh dear.
Armada: Then there's Leyland, Lokcette and Bredgitt! Oh and Beth and Plum!
Cassandra: You need to go back to college young man. You're spelling is appauling. Anyway, dinner is ready everyone! We're having SeaShell Salad.

Plum: SeaShell salad are we? I got a plan :D

Armada: Locket! Don't you spell your name like this L-O-K-C-E-T-T-E?
Locket: No.
Cassandra: See I told you. Stop messing with your food and eat it.
Armada: Sorry mum!
Cassandra: *grumbles*
Plum: Have we all finished? I'll clean up.
Cassandra: Plum... cleaning? What on earth is the matter with you child?

Plum: Hehe, just washing the dishes... Hurry up Plum! No one's looking.

Plum: Anyone for a brew?
Beth: I'm lactose intolerant!
Locket: I'm fine.
Plum: Go on, stop being a bum...
Locket: Fine then, whatever.
Plum: Hehe.

*Plum pops the laxatives into the drinks*

Plum: Hehe, drink away guys!
Cassandra: Ooo, how delightful, thank you Plum.
Armada: Thanks.
Locket: Hmm... I can smell something very fishy going on...
Plum: It's probably Beth... she's got her legs open.
Beth: B*tch!

Plum: What a beautiful coffee! Anyone else agree?
Locket: It tastes funny.
Plum: It will. I used sweeteners in everyone elses.
Locket: How come you didn't put a sweetener in your's?
Plum: I... I... have allergic reactions if they... enter my digestive system?
Cassandra: Ooo, biological!

Locket: I guess I can give it a try!

*Locket sips*

Locket: That tastes like sh*t!
Cassandra: What, it does. Taste it!

Cassandra: I do say, it is a tad... bitter?
Plum: Bitter? Just drink it. It'd be a waste of a brew.
Cassandra: Very true Plum!

*Cassandra continues to drink it. Locket hesitates but also drinks it*

Armada: Hmm... sweeteners eh? Oh well...

*Armada drinks the whole cup*

Plum: Perfect, so effective! Time for part 2 of my great plan!
Cassandra: What?
Plum: Nothing...
























































*1 hour later*















Locket: HURRY UP IN THERE! I'M GONNA SH*T MYSELF!
Cassandra: Locket, please. Control your temper... although... I do need to toilet myself... Please be quick in there.
Armada: HURRY! Who is in the bathroom anyway?






















Plum: Hehe, this is so much fun. SORRY! I'M JUST... ON THE TOILET! THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE COFFEE MACHINE!
Armada: Hurry up!
Plum: Hehe. I hope they sh*t themselves... this'll be classical T.V at it's best.
Locket: NO! I'M GONNA... OH NO!
Plum: Haha... that girl just sh*t herself on T.V... that's embarrasing.

*Armada and Cassandra... also sh*t themselves.*

Plum: Haha, Fan-Tastic!
Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants! Please can you all come to the living room for the eviction ceremony.
Cassandra: Erm, Ziggy. Can I, Armada and Locket... clean up first?
Ziggy (Voice Over): I... think that would be best! For everyone.
Plum: Hehe.




















































Plum: Hello, Mr. Diary Room Camera. Can you keep a secret? I was the one who put the horse laxatives in everyone's drinks at dinner! Heeheehee, don't tell anyone, okay? OR I'LL RIP YOUR F*CKING BALLS OFF.


Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants! Welcome to the second eviction ceremony! Tonight, either Armada or Lilian will be leaving the Abnormality house! Beth, Locket and Plum. Each of you will have to go into the diary room and vote for the contestant you want out of the competition. In the case of a tie, Cassandra (the current HOH) will have to vote for the contestant she wants out of the competition. However, this week there will be an odd number of votes- making sure that one of the housemates will be going home without the HOH's choice.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Plum, you are first to vote for who you want to evict. Make your way to the diary room!

Plum: I vote to evict _______.

Beth: I vote to evict _______.

Locket: I vote to evict _______.


Ziggy (Voice Over): Right, totting up results! And we have found out who will be leaving! The person leaving the Abnormality House this week... will be...






























































































































































































































































Ziggy (Voice Over): Armada!
Armada: No!

Votes for:
Armada - 2
Lilian - 1

Ziggy (Voice Over): Armada! You are the evictee this week! You'll have 10 seconds to say your goodbyes and meet me outside for your interview!

Armada: You're all losing a great piece of eye candy... go on, admire the swans while you still can.
Beth: Armada, f*ck off already!
Armada: Beth? I'm sorry...































Ziggy: Hello viewers! I'm joined here with the second evictee, Armada Samuels!
Armada: Hey there Ziggy my man, how are you?
Ziggy: I'm fine Armada! So, let's get on with the interview...

Ziggy: How has your time been in the house?
Armada: My time has been pretty sweet. I got laid a few times. Met some cool people. I wish some of them would keep it down with the crazy but what can a guy do?

Ziggy: Will you be keeping in contact with anyone in the house?
Armada: Beth, if she let's me. Maybe Plum. Honestly, anyone who wants to keep in touch with me.

Ziggy: If you had to redo your experience all over again, what would you do?
Armada: I would get laid more.
Ziggy: That's nice...
Armada: I'm serious. I played it to Mr. Nicey Nice in there, I should've just woo-hooed with the lot of them on the first day!

Ziggy: Well, I guess it'd be best to show you some of our goodbye tapes for you...

Locket: HAHAHAHA SUCKER! See, I outlasted you. You didn't even make it past 3 evictions. >:3

Cassandra: I am so sorry to see you leave Armada. You could have been a nice fello if you tried a little harder.

Armada: Bitches!

Ziggy: Ahem, moving on...

Ziggy: Will we see you on any other reality shows in the future?
Armada: Not sure. Perhaps.

Ziggy: And our last question, Who do you want to win Abnormality now?
Armada: Beth! GO GET THEM!
Ziggy: Even after the whole fiasco just then?
Armada: Yeah, I can't blame her... go get 'em Beth!
Ziggy: Well, thanks for chatting to me Armada, you've been great to chat to.
Armada: No problem, my man.

Ziggy: I would also like to say thank you to Arrowleaf for submitting Armada on Abnormality! Good luck for the future, and hopefully you might return with a new character- next season. :)

Ziggy: So, Armada was the second housemate to leave the Abnormality house. With another week over, another week begins. Who will win the upcoming HOH competition? And who will be up for nomination next week? Will Locket and Cassandra get their own back on Plum's laxative trick? Will Ziggy change that bright pink shirt? Probably not, since he didn't last time... but anything can happen on Abnormality! Until next week on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment