Tuesday 13 November 2012

1.9: Abnormality Idol!

Welcome to Abnormality! Season 1, where the Drama begins. 7 Contestants will enter the House and one of them will win the grand prize of $250,000 Simoleons and the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. So far on Abnormality, Armada was the second contestant to go home after battling against Lilian. But with a new week starting, who will become the new HOH? Who will be put up for eviction? And who will be going home? It's all on Abnormality!

Beth: Yo Lilian! We're just one big hellabitch party in here now that Armada's gone, woo! Girl Power.
Lilian: Aren't you even the least bit sad Beth?
Beth: No, why?

Lilian: Well, when Armada was here you had some pretty strong feelings towards him.
Beth: Yes, I did. Until I found him trying to woo-hoo with you.
Lilian: That was different.
Beth: Was it? Really?
Lilian: He was going to leave he just needed to do what he does best...

Beth: What's that then... jump into bed with every other woman he see's? P*ss off Lilian!
Lilian: Fine, if it's going to be like that...























Cassandra: I don't like how Locket swears too much. It is impolite and inappropriate. So, I made a deal with her saying every time she swears, she has to give me a dollar. So far, I heard her swear 10 times today and so because of that, I have gotten 10 dollars just by her swearing. I hope that she learns a lesson by this and that she shall never ever swear again.

Locket: Grr... I can't believe Plum put them horse laxatives in our drinks. I'm going to f*cking get my f*cking payback on the b*tch!

Cassandra: Locket! What did I say. You now owe me 3 dollars. You cannot just go around saying what you like. Sometimes, you just have to bite your tongue and accept the situation for what it is.

Locket: Grr... *gives Cassandra 3 dollars* I'm just tired of getting sh*t on by every b*st*ard in this house though. It p*sses me off! Even the look of her annoys me. I mean she's f*cking purple.

Cassandra: You can't just say you hate someone based on appearance. You need a valid reason... and you need to give me 4 more dollars...
Locket: Ugh...

Locket: *Passes Cassandra the 4 dollars* I can't believe I've lost 7 f*cking dollars just by swearing. I mean, it's a little f*cking extreme don't you think?
Cassandra: Nope.
Locket: F*ck sake!
Cassandra: Ahem, 3 more dollars!
Locket: UGH!

*Plum Enters while Locket gives 3 more dollars to Cassandra*
Plum: I just came up to say that I'm getting in the bath, so... don't come in to the bathroom.
Cassandra: We won't.
Locket: Yeah, we won't... I've got... other stuff to do.
Plum: Erm, okay.
















































Plum: Bath time! F*cking yes... *sniffs* Can I smell smoke? Is something on fire?
Cassandra: LOCKET! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!?

Plum: Ooh! I'm going to get that little freak if it's the last thing I do! And that old hag, too! Where am I supposed to find new clothes!?
Cassandra: YOU'VE BURNT PLUM'S CLOTHES!
Locket: I know, I've finally done it. Beth should've let me do it before. It feels better now.
Cassandra: YOU'VE BURNT HER CLOTHES YOU IMBESIELE!

Plum: What is going on in here? AHH! My clothes! You've burnt them all. How do you expect me to stay in my bikini for the rest of my time here? I mean, I like to show off, but a girl need's privacy now and then.
Locket: Hehe.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all contestants please make their way to the garden for the HOH competition please!























Ziggy: Hello contestants, welcome to the fourth HOH competition. The name of the competition is 'Revenge of the Karaoke-Booth'.
Lilian: I see what's coming.
Ziggy: I'm glad you do. So, basically all you do, is sing a selected song for you and try and get the highest score. But, since this is Abnormality, and since we want it to be like the Fix Factor... I mean X Factor, we've decided to bring some judges in... however, we couldn't find any celebrities who we're interested. So, we brought back some familiar faces. So, judges... introduce yourself!

Armada: Yo b*tches! I'm back!
Beth: Armada? You're like a f*cking curse!
Armada: That's what you love about me though baby!
Ziggy: So, Armada is our first judge, who is the second?

Bridgette: It's been a while guys! I'm not going to go easy on you lot though. I've got my professional head on.
Ziggy: And the final judge will be... well... Me!

Ziggy: So, do we understand what we have to do?
All: Yeah!
Ziggy: Cassandra, as the previous HOH, you're not eligible to participate. So, Plum, you're up first!

Ziggy: You will be singing 'Skyfall' by Adele!
Plum: I hate that fat b*tch!
Ziggy: She's not even fat though! She's quite attractive.
Bridgette: Oo, Ziggy. Never thought Adele would've been you're type.
Ziggy: Ahem... and carrying on... you may begin!




























Plum: This is the end... hold your breath and count to ten! Feel the earth move and then... here my heart burst again!

Plum: Let the sky fall, when it crumbles, we will stand tall, let the sky fall, when it crumbles, we will stand tall... Where you go I go... what you see I see... I know I'll never be... without the security
Plum: Let the sky fall, we will stand tall! At skyfall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooooo!
Ziggy: Well done Plum! A brave performace... next will be Lilian!

*To listen to Adele's 'Skyfall' follow the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcZVHGM8x4g*

Armada: Hey Lilian! You'll be singing... 'All Summer Long' by Kid Rock!
Lilian: Woo! I love that song

Lilian: She was seventeen and far from inbetween, it was summer time in northern Michigan! Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh! We we're trying different things, smoking funny things...

Lilian: We couldn't wait for night to come, to hit that second place of rock and roll!
Armada: Wow!
Bridgette: Yes wow!

Ziggy: Right, next up is Locket!

*To listen to Kid Rock's 'All Summer Long' follow the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYMY7JpnK9g

Bridgette: Hehe, Locket... you're going to sing... hehe... 'Friday' by Rebecca Black!
Locket: No.
Bridgette: Yes!
Locket: No...

Locket: It's friday, friday, gotta get down for friday, everyone's looking forward to the weekend. Friday, friday, gotta get down for friday, everyone's looking forward to the weekend, Partying, partying! Fun, fun, fun, fun, looking forward to the weekend.

Locket: Which seat can I take?
Armada: You can take my seat!
Locket: No! I've finished.
Armada: I'm sorry.
Locket: So, I've finished, done!
Ziggy: Erm, okay. Well, finally we have Beth! Beth, you will be singing 'Earthquake' by Labrinth.

*To listen to Rebecca Black's 'Friday' follow the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmOHFpyWOeI*

Beth: Ladies and gentlemen, this is something that they call a groundbreaker... So let me apologise to all the shirts and ties... For your makeup! Cos' I make you ugly...

Beth: We can make an earthquake in here!

*Beth falls off the stage*

Ziggy: Are you okay?
Beth: Yes, ouch!
Ziggy: Okay, well, since we've all finished, we'd best get to judging. See you in the morning guys!

*To listen to Labrinth's 'Earthquake' follow the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDWz2EUz0sg*















*THE NEXT MORNING*

Ziggy: After Armada kept ringing Bridgette for like... 4 hours, we finally came to a decision on who won the HOH! Now for the twist. Contestants sent in the answers for the quiz, either answering 'Yes' or 'No. Well, the twist is, that you will only gain a point if you have answered 'Yes' to the question. If it isn't a direct 'Yes' or 'No' answer then that answer is disqualified. So... the winner of this week's HOH is in fact...


















































































































































Ziggy: Locket!
Locket: Aww yeah!

Quiz Results:
Beth: 4
Lilian: 5
Locket: 6
Plum: 3

Ziggy: As the two lowest scorer's Beth and Plum will be the have-not's this week. So, Locket, as HOH who will you choose to be the nominee's this week?
Locket: Ziggy, my nominations are...












































































































































































































































































Locket: Beth and Plum!
Beth: What?
Plum: Wow, this is going to be a sh*t week for the both of us.
Ziggy: Who are you going to pick for the pamper package?
Locket: I will pick Lilian!
Lilian: Yey!
Ziggy: Locket, you have picked Beth and Plum to be nominee's this week. So, with that decision I can now say that the HOH competition has been done.
Plum: Grr... look's like I'll have to get my payback on that little b*tch!

Ziggy: So, with that concludes this episode of Abnormality! Locket won the HOH and chose Beth and Plum to become this week's nominations. But will Beth and Plum cope with being Have-Nots aswell? Will Plum get her own back on Locket? Will Locket be a good HOH? And will Abnormality Idol become a new reality show? Probably not, but who knows. To see what happens next time, check into the next episode of Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment