Wednesday 20 February 2013

2.9: Cut from the Cast

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Azula won the POP competition and decided to use the veto on Ella. Ella was saved from the chopping block, however, Su put Autumn in her place. With the week coming to an end, will Alex or Autumn be the one to leave the house? We'll find out today, on Abnormality!


Noah: Azula! Look at me, it wasn't your fault... you had to do something... it was...


Azula: A bad mistake that has broken this alliance up for the second time. I'm sorry Noah.
Noah: Don't be, you didn't know Autumn would be put up next, did you?
Azula: No.
Noah: You just wanted to save another friend. Isn't that right Ella?


Ella: Yeah, that is definitely right. I'm grateful you did that for me.
Alex: I'm also grateful... that you're still here babe.
Ella: It's a shame there weren't two veto's.
Alex: Oh well, I just need to do some campaigning.


Noah: And anyway, Autumn's a tough cookie... she'll be over it by now.
Alex: Will she?
Noah: Huh?
Alex: Well... if she's in her 'Judy' period... then she won't be over it.


Azula: I should go speak with her.
Noah: No... give her time. I bet she's enjoying herself with the others anyway.
Azula: I guess so... it could be her last day... it could be Alex's aswell.
Noah: And Alex is enjoying himself with his... Girlfriend?
Alex: Girlfriend!

(A rustle can be heard from the bushes.)

???: Did someone say... Girlfriend?
Alex: Huh?
???: Nevermind...

(The rustling stops.)

Noah: That was weird.
Azula: I wonder what Autumn is doing right now...
Noah: She'll be having a blast...

































































'Judy': *Crying* I can't believe this... I'm up for eviction!


'Judy': I'm going... I'm going...


*'Judy' turns into 'Sue'*

'Sue': No... I'm not going... not without a fight anyway... Su Berman! Prepare for revenge!!!


*'Sue' looks through the web*

'Sue': Ooo... what's this... Su Berman on America's Funniest Home Videos?

*'Sue' opens a page to find a video of Su peeing in a pool when she was younger.*

'Sue': Hahahahahah! Genius.


Autumn: After I was nominated, I was upset so I went on to turn into Sue. Sue wanted revenge. So, Sue went to do a little research and Sue has found out that Su was on America's Funniest Home Videos. When Su was a child, she ended up swimming at the pool and her mother ended up asking her to get out of the pool. Su said No as she was peeing in the pool. Sue ended up showing everybody this and they all ended up laughing except for Su as Su was slightly embarrassed. Noah ended up laughing so far that he ended up clapping which reverted me back to normal.


Natalia: Me and Brent have talked about what happened.
Snowflake: Okay...
Natalia: I want you to confirm it.
Brent: Natalia... it's the truth.
Natalia: Hush... Snowflake?


Snowflake: Brent's story is true.
Natalia: Is it now? Tell me the steps.
Snowflake: Fine... I heard Brent telling you to get up... I needed to get up for a glass of water cos' my throat was drying up. I had my eyepiece on, so I took it off... and there was Brent on the floor proposing.
Natalia: Oh...


Brent: Believe her now?
Natalia: Yeah.
Brent: Apologize.
Snowflake: Sorry.
Brent: Not you... Natalia!
Natalia: Ugh... I'm sorry I ever doubted you and Brent.


Snowflake: Apology accepted... I just need to know something though...
Natalia: What?
Snowflake: There won't be anymore surprise proposals will there?
Natalia: Nah...
Brent: Not by me anyway.
Snowflake: Ooo... hehe. We should get ready for the eviction ceremony.
Natalia: Yeah.
'Sue': Everyone... come into the dining room.
Snowflake: What's going on?

























































































Su: Hmm...
'Sue': Hurry up everyone! Now.
Su: What is going on in there?


Alex: What are you doing Autumn?
'Sue': Watch this?
Snowflake: Huh...


Su: I'd best check it out... she's making a big fuss out of it.


'Sue': What's happened with the screen?
Noah: You paused it.
'Sue': Noah, you're laptop is rubbish.
Noah: It's on pause!


*Noah presses the play button*

Su's Mom: Su, come on now we need to go...
Su: No!

*Su pee's in the pool*

All: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Noah: That is classical!
Natalia: That was last season... that's Berman!
Brent: Berman?
Natalia: I dunno.


Su: I... ugh.

*Everyone turns around to look at Su. Noah claps his hands in laughter. Autumn returns. Everyone stops laughing.*

Su: Everyone... get your ar*eh*les into the living room now... we're having the eviction ceremony.
All: Yes Su.
Noah: Sir!

*Su stares at Noah*





































































































































































Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants... welcome to the eviction ceremony. Today Alex or Autumn will be going home.


Ziggy (Voice Over): Everyone, apart from the current HOH; Su will vote who they want out. Su will be able to vote though, if the house fail to come to a majority decision.


Ziggy (Voice Over): So without further or do... Azula... you are the first to vote who you want out of the house...


Azula: I vote to evict ______ because well... I really haven't forgiven that trick that was pulled on me.


Brent: I vote to evict _______ because this is just better for my game in the long run... Sorry.


Ella: I vote to evict ______ because of my recent relations ;)


Natalia: I vote to evict ______ because I just don't really get along with you, and let's be honest, I'm just so much better than you. Haha.


Noah: I vote to evict ______ because your the biggest threat on the block.


Snowflake: I vote to evict ______ because I think it will help me in the long rung.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Right! The results are in... I can now reveal... that the person going home this week... with votes; 5-1 is...
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Ziggy (Voice Over): Autumn!
Autumn: Wait... wah?

*Autumn turns into 'Judy'*

'Judy': I've lost!
Ziggy (Voice Over): Autumn! You have been evicted, you have 10 seconds to say your goodbyes and come into the lobby for your interview!


'Judy': There's nothing much to say... I love you guys!

*'Judy' starts crying. Alex claps his hands.*

Alex: Better?
Autumn: Yeah... sorta better.


Autumn: Bye guys! Let's do this.


Autumn: Hi Autumn!
Ziggy: Shouldn't we be focusing on the other side?
Autumn: We would've done... but don't you remember he died in the pool?
Ziggy: Oh yeah.

*Autumn turns into 'Judy' again.*

'Judy': He died?
Autumn: Oh dear... well, this is going to be a fun interview.


Ziggy: So Autumn... or Judy? How do you feel about being the third person to be evicted?
'Judy': Sad.


Ziggy: Is that it?
'Judy': Yes.
Ziggy: I thought, you'd say a little to more.
'Judy': I'd rather not talk about it.


Autumn: Let's just get straight to the good-bye tapes then.

GOOD-BYE TAPES:

BRENT: Hey Autumn, if you're reading this, then... I guess it's your time to go, unfortunately. I'll miss you and all your multiple personalities, haha.

NOAH: Er, Lunette, Sue, Muriel, whoever you turn into when you leave. I will miss you, just don't turn into Voldemort..

SNOWFLAKE: Goodbye! I wish you good luck in the future, and uhm... yeah.

Autumn: So... 'Judy', did you like those good-bye tapes?
'Judy': No, they we're sad.
Autumn: They we're pretty nice if I'm honest...
'Judy': Yeah.
Autumn: Ugh.

*Autumn claps her hands. Autumn returns*

Ziggy: Better?
Autumn: Huh? Yeah.
Ziggy: Good.

Ziggy: Have you any last thoughts on the game?
Autumn: Yeah... if you're going onto a reality show... make sure you don't have multiple personalities. They can screw up your success.
Ziggy: Well... with that then. Thank you! You've been a wonderful contestant!
Autumn: Thanks.
Ziggy: And a very big thank you to x_MG_x for submitting Autumn for Season 2. Hopefully, we will see you next season! And from us, goodbye!

Ziggy: So, Autumn was the third person to be evicted from the house. With a new week starting though, who will win the HOH competition and who will have to fight their way off the chopping block? We'll find out next time on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment