Saturday 9 February 2013

2.6: Serial in Silk

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Ella and Emma could not save themselves from the chopping block and thus face possible eviction. With the week ending though, and more drama to come, which housemate will be packing their bags and going home? We'll find out today on Abnormality!

Autumn: This morning, I ended up looking at the moon turning me into Lunette. Lunette then saw Su squashing a bug. This made Lunette sad as Lunette cares about all animals. She then turned into Judy. Judy then caught Snowflake playing Donkey Kong 64. Let's just say that Snowflake isn't the best video game player as she comes from a land that do not use a lot of electronics. Every time Snowflake dies in the video game, Judy ended up crying due to the video game death. Alex then came to the rescue as he saw I was being one of my alternate personalities and realized that every time somebody claps, I get turned back to myself. Alex then claps turning me back to myself. So, I rewarded Alex for saving me by baking a chocolate cake for him.

Autumn: Ooo, my face...

*Autumn looks out of the window and looks at the moon*

'Lunette': Ah, the moon is shining bright on this early morning... let's hope the animals can dance under it tonight. Now... let's go.

'Lunette': Good morning Su...

*CRUNCH!*

Su: Ha, there ya go you horrible cockroach!

Su: Them cockroaches must be coming into the house itself now... best get some bug spray just in case. What's wrong Autumn, you look sad?

*'Lunette' turns into 'Judy'*

'Judy': You killed that innocent creature! You horrible person.
Su: Chill, it's only a cockroach.
'Judy': So if you kill someone else, it's only a person you killed. Go away!

*'Judy' runs into the kitchen*

'Judy': Snowflake? What are you doing?

Snowflake: I'm playing on Donkey Kong 64. It's an all-time classic apparently.
'Judy': It is I guess. It's a video game though, and in video games... people die!
Snowflake: They do?

*The machine says; You died! Game over!*

'Judy': Donkey died?
Snowflake: Erm... I guess so...

Snowflake: He has died! Stupid monkey fellow. I'm pretty sure a barrel wouldn't kill anyone... at least at that speed.

'Judy': He's dead, isn't he?

*'Judy' starts crying*

Snowflake: Oh dear, are you okay?

*The machine states; You died! Game over!*

'Judy': Donkey died again!

*'Judy' cries some more*

'Judy': Humanity is on the verge of extinction now.
Snowflake: Autumn calm down deary.
Alex: Oh crap! Autumn, wake up.

*Alex claps his hands together and 'Judy' turns back into Autumn*

Autumn: Huh? What happened? Was I in one of my alternate personalities?
Alex: Yes Autumn, you're back now though.
Autumn: Great, thanks for your help Alex. I know, as a reward I'll bake you a cake, what do you say?

Alex: Um... sure, that's fine! Thanks Autumn.

*Emma enters the spa room*

Emma: Hello?

Emma: Ah, Brent, Natalia! How are you guys?
Natalia: I was fine until you came in.

Emma: Are you two still upset over that presentation? It wasn't me, how many times do I have to tell you both. It was Su!

Brent: Emma. I can only tell you, to go now. You are wasting your breath. You and Su have been enemies since the first day. When will you let it lie.
Emma: It was her though. I can't believe you two won't believe me. You'll stick up for an ugly old frog like Su, won't you?

*Natalia stands up*

Natalia: We're not sticking up for anyone. Now get outta here before I throw you out of here, you pathetic little girl.
Emma: I'm not...
Natalia: Now!
Brent: Natalia, sit down, please.

Emma: I'm not gonna let Su get away with this... I'm going to get proof... then you'll see.

Emma: There better not be anyone in the diary room... otherwise I'm gonna be so p*ssed.

Su: Hey there Emma, you having a good time with all your friends? You sure look like your having a blast.

Emma: Shut up you. I'm gonna bring you down.
Su: Good luck little girl.
Emma: Ugh.

*Emma walks into the dining room*

Ella: Well, well. Look who it is.
Emma: Ella, don't start please.

Ella: No, I will. I can't believe you did that. We we're good friends Emma, we we're tight. Obviously, I misjudged our friendship.
Emma: Ella, please.
Ella: You could just explain yourself, you didn't have to blame Su for it.

Emma: Listen, I'm not taking this. I will get evidence that it is Su and then I will make sure that I get my apology.
Ella: Whatever.
Emma: Move outta the way, I'm off into the diary room!

*Ella moves out of the way, Emma walks in*

Emma: Oh, why did Su do that? I apologized to her and tried to give her a gift! Wait a minute... PRODUCER! Can you show the last episode to the house? PLEASE? *puts on pretty look* How about now? Good? Good.


Now they'll see I've been framed!

Noah: Okay, we need an alliance meeting.
Azula: Why, everything is going fine, isn't it?
Noah: Of course, we're not taking things seriously though. I mean, if we really wanna win this game. We gotta make sure our alliance is still functional.

Autumn: Pardon me. But why is she here?
Azula: I agree, from what I remember, our alliance was just you, me and Autumn.

Noah: I thought getting Su in our alliance would boost our chances of getting us through this. Right Su?

Su: I guess so, especially looking at the three of you. If you need my help, you'll definitely get to the final.
Azula: Emma?

Emma: Hi guys, thought I'd crash the meeting.
Noah: We've just started, can you leave please.
Emma: No... I want everyone to see this.

Ella: Okay Emma, why did you want us to come here again? We really don't want to waste our time.
Emma: This will be worth all your time.
Snowflake: What are you talking about?

Azula: That is what I want to know!
Autumn: I have a feeling things are going to go bad.

Emma: I want to present to you all... the evidence!
Azula: Huh?
Brent: What?
Natalia: Say again?

*Emma takes out Noah's laptop and shows the house a video of Noah and Su making the presentation*

Emma: There's your evidence about my so called presentation. Although it wasn't mine, was it.... Noah and Su!?
Azula: What on earth...
Ella: So, you didn't make it Emma... they did!
Su: Grr... you horrible plastic b*tch...

Natalia: It was Noah and Su! You're innocent.
Snowflake: I am sorry Emma.
Brent: Me too.

Ella: I should have believed you Emma. I'm so stupid. I know you wouldn't do that to one of your friends. Oh Emma, I'm sorry. Do you forgive me... I mean us?
Emma: Of course my chique little assistant.
Ella: Hehe.

Azula: You two sicken me... Noah, this alliance... it ain't gonna happen.

Su: What?
Noah: You're already in the alliance Azula.

Emma: I think my work is done here. Jackpot! What comes around, goes around.

Azula: No, not anymore.
Autumn: Neither am I.
Azula: You two fooled the whole house and now you've put yourself in a bad position next week. All I gotta say is watch your backs!

Su: Good going geek!
Noah: What? It was fun while it lasted.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all contestants please go into the living room for the eviction ceremony.
















































































































Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants! This is the eviction ceremony. Tonight, each one of you will enter the diary room and give your vote on who should be evicted from the house.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Alex! Since you are the HOH this week, you will not be voting the housemate you want to go home. You will however, cast the deciding vote if the house fails to come to a majority vote on which housemate will be leaving.

Ziggy (Voice Over): So, housemates. You will have to choose whether you want, Ella or Emma out of the house. Autumn, you will be the first housemate to vote...

Autumn: I vote to evict ______ because I think you deserve to go home.

Azula: I vote to evict _____ because it will be the best choice for me in the long run.

Brent: I vote to evict _____ because I think it's your time to go.

Natalia: I vote to evict ______ because you are the bigger threat.

Noah: I vote to evict _____ because you've had you're run, it's time for you to go.

Snowflake: I vote to evict _____ because it will boost my game.

Su: I vote to evict _____ because well... come on, it's obvious why I've voted this way.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Thanks for the votes guys. Just verifying now...


Ziggy (Voice Over): Okay, we have the scores. The person going home this week... with votes; 4-3...


























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Ziggy (Voice Over): Emma!
Emma: Are you like all serial in silk?
Ziggy (Voice Over): Emma, you have 10 seconds to say your goodbyes and make your way into the hall.
Emma: Huh...

Emma: I guess you won Su.
Su: Hehe! Told you so...
Azula: You may have won Emma, Su. But you won't get to the final. We'll make sure of that.

Emma: Huh... well, here I come world, prepare for my beautifulness!

Ziggy: Welcome Emma!
Autumn: Woo.
Ziggy: Take a seat.

Ziggy: Let's get this kicking then, shall we. So, Emma. How do you feel about being the second person to be evicted from the house?
Emma: I guess I'm not feeling too great about coming... tenth? But I'm innocent now, so that's fine.
Ziggy: That's great you we're found innocent.

Emma: I know right, I would've been heartbroken if I just came out branded a fake crook. That's totally not me.
Ziggy: Yeah. So, good-bye tapes then?
Emma: Sure.

GOOD-BYE TAPES:

AUTUMN: I believe the reason why you are sitting here is because loose lips sinks ships.

SNOWFLAKE: I am very sorry Emma, but I guess have fun and good luck in the future??

SU: YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!! Oh thank god! THIS is definitely my high point of this competition!... But you know. I might actually miss you. Without you I'll have no one to boost my competitiveness. So my last message is goodbye and **** you for sabotaging my competitive game!

Emma: Ugh, how stale.

Autumn: So, Emma, have you any final thoughts on the game?

Emma: I do actually... I'll enjoy this experience... if Su is the next one to go! That beach-whale needs blowing out of the water for good. In other words, I've enjoyed it while it lasted.
Ziggy: Well can I say from me and Autumn that you have been a brilliant contestant!
Emma: Thank you.
Autumn: And a very big thank you to maxjor928 for submitting Emma for Season 2. Hopefully, we will see you next season! And from us, goodbye!

Ziggy: So, Emma was the second housemate to leave the house. With a new week dawning though, who will win the HOH and who will be on the chopping block? Will new alliances rise? Or will old flames be relighted. We'll see next time on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment