Monday 18 February 2013

2.8: Mad Muriel

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Su became the new HOH and put Alex and Ella up for eviction. Will Alex or Ella save themselves from eviction in the POP competition? We'll find out today on Abnormality!

Azula: ...I can't believe I forgot about this. It's my oldest son's birthday. I'm such a terrible mother. I couldn't be there for him and he probably hates me. I'd hate me too. I just wish someone else knew how this felt. This is horrendous. I just hope Plum is home finally. I really don't know because I haven't heard anything from anyone. Well... I guess I'll just have to make the most of it and celebrate Currant's birthday on my own today.

Azula: Ugh...

*Snowflake enters*

Snowflake: Oh... I'm sorry.
Azula: No. I'm not doing anything. I'm just sat here.
Snowflake: Oh good, I thought you we're in the middle of your business.
Azula: ...What's up Snowflake?
Snowflake: Ah, someone is on the phone for you, someone called Currant?

Azula: Did you just say Currant?
Snowflake: Yeah.

*Azula giggles with delight*

Azula: Could I?
Snowflake: Of course.

*Snowflake hands the phone over*

Azula: Currant? Hi baby, happy birthday! I'm sorry I'm not there... is your dad home yet? No? Nevermind, he wishes you birthday wishes aswell. Okay, I'll see you when I get home... enjoy yourself! Give my love to Prelude and Byzantium please. Bye!

*Azula puts the phone down*

Snowflake: Your son?
Azula: Yeah.
Snowflake: He sounds charming.
Azula: He is... Ooo... that's cheered me up.
Snowflake: Good!

Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all contestants meet in the living room for the Pamper Package please!

Noah: I suppose I do regret that presentation, but Emma's gone and I shouldn't have anything to do with Su anymore, well...I promised. But maybe now she's HOH she could replace someone with me, almost like payback..hmm. I should keep quiet, that seems to have worked in the past. Where's my ninja costume?

Ziggy (Voice Over): Right, Snowflake! As you have been nominated by Su to compete in the Pamper Package, you'll have to answer the riddle correctly and win a prize for the house. Are you ready?
Snowflake: Hell yes.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Right... the riddle is...

A man is lying dead with a backpack on, face down in the desert. What happened?

Ziggy (Voice Over): So, Snowflake. You have one chance to answer...
Snowflake: I... know the answer! It's because his parachute didn't open when he jumped out of the plane.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Snowflake... you are right!!! You have earned the house a prize.
All: Woo!
Ziggy (Voice Over): You're prize is a pool-for-the-day. It'll be installed in the garden later.
All: Woo!

Alex: Did you hear that mate, I hear a pool party coming on.
Noah: I guess it's alright.
Alex: Alright?
Noah: I'm not really a fan of swimming pools.
Alex: Why not?
Noah: Let's just say, the last time I went in one... someone drowned.
Alex: Damn... that won't happen again.
Noah: Promise?
Alex: ...Promise! I'll see you later, I'm going with Ella into the sauna room.
Noah: Have fun then...
Alex: Don't you worry... I will.

Alex: Figures. Up for nomination already. I guess it's not surprising after last week. I've gotta win this POP to ensure my safety. If not, I'll have to do a little 'convincing' to stay in the house. I mean, who could resist this *points to self* Poor Ella has gone through this week after week; it must be nerve-wracking. I think a little comforting, Alex-style, may be in order *winks*

Alex: What's up Ella, you look tense?
Ella: I'm just so nervous for this POP. I have a feeling I'll be going home if I don't win it.
Alex: Relax baby. Come here.

Ella: Alex...
Alex: What?
Ella: Huh... nothing.
Alex: Come here then.

Ella: Ooo... Alex.
Alex: You look delicious today.
Ella: I like what you're doing but...

*Alex and Ella kiss*

Alex: But what?

Ella: ...Nothing.
Alex: Ella, do you want to...
Ella: Want to what?
Alex: You know... woo-hoo?
Ella: I...
Alex: Well?
Ella: ...Sure!

*Ella giggles*

Ella: Alex!
Alex: What?
Ella: Thank you.
Alex: My pleasure...

*Ella giggles*

Autumn: So, in the middle of the HOH competition, I transformed into a new character called Muriel. Su wanted to see more of this character so she ended up spilling a glass of water on me as every time my skin touches water, I ended turning into Muriel. Muriel then decided to take a dip at the pool. Then, the whole entire house decided to have a pool party. At the middle of the party, we have decided to have a race at the pool. Muriel sit out in it as she really had to use the bathroom during that time. After Muriel went to use the bathroom, she went to pool and saw that Azula won. Everybody ended up clapping their hands congratulating Azula causing Muriel to revert back to myself.

Autumn: Can I have a drink please?
Su: Sure... Autumn.
Autumn: Yes?
Su: Did you turn into a new character yesterday?
Autumn: I think so... 'Muriel' by Alex's recall.
Su: What is 'Muriel' like?

Autumn: I don't know. Alex said she likes water though.
Su: He did, did he?
Autumn: Yeah.

Su: Mind if I see more of 'Muriel'?
Autumn: I don't think that's a good idea.

Su: Nevermind then.

*Autumn picks up the glass. Su 'accidentally' knocks the other cups on the surface over. The water from the drinks goes onto Autumn, turning her into 'Muriel'.*

'Muriel': Huh? Ooo... a glass full of nice sparkling... WATER!

*'Muriel' swallows the drink whole*

Su: Damn girl...

Natalia: THAT LITTLE TWO-TIMING B*TCH! You don't cheat on Natalia, Natalia cheats on YOU! I'm furious with that little jerk, ugh! Get it together, Natalia, don't get mad.. Get even. That's it! I need revenge- but with who? Not Alex, he's clearly not interested. I need someone sweet, someone innocent, someone who won't say no.. Noah! That's it! I'm going to give that little British crumpet a night he won't forget.. Haha. Never mess with me.. Ever. Brent. Will. Die.

Natalia: Oh, hey there Noah.
Noah: Um... hey there Natalia.

Natalia: You looking for a cheeky girl then?
Noah: A cheeky girl? What?
Natalia: I'm single sugar and I want action.

Noah: No.
Natalia: Come on Noah! You must have had a free f*ck.

Natalia: I'll go easy if you want to... that's your choice.
Brent: What... on... earth... are... you doing!

Brent: I came to apologize... but it look's like I'm not the one that needs to apologize anymore.

Noah: Oh great... this is gonna be intense.

Natalia: You can't control me Brent! I'm gonna get even with you... even if I have to sleep with...
Brent: You don't have to sleep with anyone... I can explain my actions... but you are taking it to another level. I never cheated on you.
Natalia: I saw you with my own eyes proposing to Snowflake!
Brent: Accidentally!

Natalia: How can you accidentally propose to someone? You are full of bullsh*t Brent! Bullsh*t!
Brent: Can't you just shut up for a second and let me explain!
Natalia: Pardon me?

Brent: You heard me! I can explain my actions... I was going to propose to you... but as you might have forgotten... I'M DEAF!!! I only saw the shadow of Snowflake, and I thought it was you! For some reason though, you just don't seem to listen to anyone... and going around the house... flirting with other guys... well that just shows that our relationship really didn't mean anything.

Natalia: Brent... I'm...

Brent: Save your words! They don't mean anything anymore... Bye Natalia.
Natalia: Brent!
Su: Ha, it's really kicking off today! Hey, where's Autumn gone?

'Muriel': Ah! What a nice place... THANK YOU SNOWFLAKE, FOR WINNING THIS! Ah... so peaceful.

*Footsteps are heard*

'Muriel': What in the word?

Su: She shoots... she scores! Let's get a gold medal for this dive guys!

*Everyone comes out into the garden and jump into the pool. Su dives into the pool and hits Autumn's pool lounger. Busting it*

'Muriel': You ruined my pool lounger!
Su: I think that deserves a good medal!

*The cameraman starts to drown*

'Muriel': What is he doing? Hello? Oh no... we need help here now!

Snowflake: Oh dear! That cameraman is drowning!

Noah: Drowning?
Alex: Oh sh*t!
Noah: Alex... you promised.
Alex: He's not drowning... He's messing with you.

*The cameraman drowns*

Alex: Oh sh*t!
Noah: I'm getting out.

*Autumn and Noah get out of the pool. Autumn turns into 'Judy' because of the cameraman dying.*

'Judy': I need the bathroom... can someone get help for the camera guy, please?
Noah: I will...








*15 MINUTES LATER*



'Judy': What's happened?

Azula: Erm... the cameraman... didn't drown! He just needed fixing.
'Judy': Fixing?
Azula: Yeah, he's... gonna be fine. Have some of this.

*Azula splashes 'Judy' with water. 'Judy' turns back into 'Muriel'*

'Muriel': Hehe, water.
Snowflake: I can't believe you won the race Azula.
Azula: Well... I do try.

Su: I guess applauds are in order!

*Everyone claps, turning 'Muriel' back into Autumn.*

Autumn: Ooo...
Brent: I'm going... to go steam off.
Natalia: Wait... Brent!

*Brent gets out of the pool. Natalia slowly follows*

*Brent hops into the hot-tub*

Brent: That's better! The water's warmer.

*Natalia enters*

Brent: Oh... it's you.

Natalia: Brent... can I say something?
Brent: Whatever.

Natalia: I... I'm sorry.
Brent: What?
Natalia: I'm sorry... I should have believed you when you said it was a mistake. I'm sorry.

Brent: I accept your apology... do you want to get in?
Natalia: Sure.

Brent: I'm glad you came to see sense eventually.
Natalia: I don't know what came over me. Are we still together?

Brent: No... I'll let the dust lie a couple of days...
Natalia: Then can we try again?
Brent: Huh... We'll see.
Natalia: Thank you Brent.
Brent: Don't mention it!

Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all contestants please go to the Kitchen for the POP competition.
Brent: Kitchen?








































































Autumn: Welcome contestants to the POP competition! Today we're doing it in the Kitchen because of the pool outside. Today's competition will be a simple game of Rock, Paper, Scissors. The person who get's to the final and wins will be the winner of the POP. The current HOH; Su and the two nominee's; Alex and Ella will play, however, we need three more players to play. So, chosen at random... the players playing today are...

Autumn: Autumn!
'Muriel': Muriel!
Autumn: Um... okay then, Muriel!

Autumn: Azula!
Azula: Woo!

Autumn: And Snowflake!
Snowflake: Hehe.

Autumn: This competition will be done like a tournament. Contestants will be split into pairs for Round 1 and Round 2 and the two lowest scorers for Round's 1 and 2 will be eliminated. In Round 3, you'll be put into a pair again but the loser will automatically be eliminated. In Round 4, the last 2 contestants will battle it out, the loser will be eliminated and the winner will win the POP competition. Understood?
All: Yes.
Autumn: Here are the group's for Round 1:

Ella vs. Snowflake
Azula vs. Su
Alex vs. Autumn

Autumn: Take your positions guys...

Autumn: Okay... after three, choose Rock, Paper or Scissors... 3, 2, 1...

Results for Round 1:

Ella vs. Snowflake
Ella's Choice= Scissors
Snowflake's Choice= Paper
Winner= Ella- Awarded 1 point.

Azula vs. Su
Azula's Choice= Rock
Su's Choice= Scissors
Winner= Azula- Awarded 1 point.

Alex vs. Autumn
Alex's Choice= Scissors
Autumn's Choice= Paper
Winner= Alex- Awarded 1 point.

Overall Scores after Round 1:
Alex= 1
Azula= 1
Ella= 1
Autumn= 0
Snowflake= 0
Su= 0

Autumn: Right... time for Round 2! The matchings are;

Autumn vs. Ella
Snowflake vs. Su
Alex vs. Azula

Autumn: Okay, after 3... choose either, Rock, Paper or Scissors... 3, 2, 1...

Results for Round 2:

Autumn vs. Ella
Autumn's Choice= Rock
Ella's Choice= Paper
Winner= Ella- Awarded 1 point.

Snowflake vs. Su
Snowflake's Choice= Paper
Su's Choice= Scissors
Winner= Su- Awarded 1 point.

Alex vs. Azula
Alex's Choice= Rock
Azula's Choice= Scissors
Winner= Alex- Awarded 1 point.

Overall Scores after Round 2:
Alex= 2
Ella= 2
Azula= 1
Su= 1
-------------
Autumn= 0
Snowflake= 0

Autumn: Autumn, Snowflake... since you two are the lowest scorers after Round 2. You two are eliminated from this competition. Sorry! For round 3, the pairings are...

Alex vs. Su
Azula vs. Ella

Autumn: This round, if you lose... you are automatically eliminated from the POP... so after 3, choose either Rock, Paper or Scissors... 3, 2, 1...

Results for Round 3: 

Alex vs. Su
Alex's Choice= Rock
Su's Choice= Scissors
Winner= Alex
Eliminated= Su

Azula vs. Ella
Azula's Choice= Paper
Ella's Choice= Rock
Winner= Azula
Eliminated= Ella

Autumn: Ella, Su... since you both lost in your pairs, you are eliminated from the POP! That means... that the final match is between Alex and Azula... take your positions...

Autumn: Okay, after 3 choose either Rock, Paper or Scissors. The winner of this round will be the winner of the POP competition. So, 3, 2, 1...

Alex: Prepare to be beaten Azula!

Azula: I don't plan on losing here today!

Autumn: Draw!

*Alex and Azula draw their choice*

Autumn: Okay... we have a winner! The winner of the POP competition is in fact...































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Autumn: Azula!
Azula: Oh yeah baby!!!

Results for Round 4:
Alex vs. Azula
Alex's Choice= Scissors
Azula's Choice= Rock
Winner= Azula
Eliminated= Alex

Autumn: Azula, since you have the power of the veto... will you use it on either Alex or Ella.
Azula: I am going to use the veto...

Azula: On Ella!
Ella: Really? Oh thank you Azula.
Autumn: Ella, you are safe from the chopping block. That means that...

Autumn: That we need a new contestants for eviction... So, Su... who will be your replacement nominee for Ella.
Su: My replacement nominee is going to be...


































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Su: Autumn!
Autumn: WHAT?

*Autumn turns into 'Sue'*

'Sue': I don't believe this.
Azula: What have I done?
Su: Hehe.
Autumn: Autumn... you are the replacement nominee this week for Ella. And with that concludes this POP competition. Bye everyone!

Ziggy (Voice Over): And with that concludes this episode of Abnormality! So Ella managed to save herself from the block with the help of Azula and now Autumn is in her place on the chopping block. With the eviction ceremony just around the corner... who knows what will happen. Will it be Alex or Autumn that is going home next? We'll find out next time on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment