Saturday 2 February 2013

2.5: Why So Serious

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Alex was crowned the HOH for this week and decided to put up Ella and Emma as nominations for eviction. With another POP competition on the doorstep, will Ella or Emma save themselves from the chopping block? We'll find out on this episode of Abnormality!

Natalia: Woohoo! Life in the house has been just amazing lately; immune from eviction, first kiss with Brent.. Could things get any better? Okay, well there is the whole getting shut down by Alex thing.. What the hell was up with that?! If he can say no to this in a bathing suit, then he must be either gay, blind or amish. Whatever, I'm over it. Brent is way hotter anyway- speaking of which, where is my little blonde muffin? Oh Brent-y-kins! Nat-Nat wants a kissy-poo!

Ziggy: Welcome to the Pamper Package contestants! Autumn, you we're nominated by Alex to participate to win a prize for the rest of the house. Are you ready?
Autumn: Sure, hit me with it!
Ziggy: Okay, your riddle was...

Ziggy: What has many keys but cannot open a single door. What is your answer Autumn?

Autumn: I'm gonna guess... A piano!

Ziggy: Well Autumn! I can tell you... that you have won!!! You have got the house a nice prize, waiting in the garden.

All: Woo!

Snowflake: Oh dear. Should this be happening guys? I feel like I'm being stretched out?

Natalia: You're doing fine Snowflake!
Snowflake: Wah!
Brent: Hang on in there lass.
Natalia: Ooo Brent... you're looking fit today.
Brent: As are you my lady!
Emma: Eww... if you kiss too often, the amount of saliva you exchange will be disgusting...

Ella: We really shouldn't be watching this Emma... we should be preparing for the POP later.
Emma: Shut up Ella. I'm fashion and fitness. We will be fine, trust me.
Ella: I do trust you Emma but...
Emma: But what? You obviously don't... I trust you though.
Ella: I'm sorry Emma...
Emma: Don't be.

Alex: You must be knackered Autumn, sit down.
Autumn: Erm... okay.

*Autumn sits down on the sofa*

*Autumn sits on a whoopee cushion. Sounds like she has farted.*

Alex: Hahahaha.

*Autumn turns into Sue*

'Sue': Why you little! How dare you.

Alex: Damn girl. Chill. Anyway, see you later. I'm getting ready for the POP.

*Alex leaves*

'Sue': That dude needs a couple of tricks played on him... Grr...

Noah: I've noticed recently that i've been a bit quiet since winning the first HOH, so I thought of a cunning plan to do with Su. Since everyone is all loved up and couldn't give a damn about one another, and since Su still kinda hates Emma, with my technological awesomeness I made a Powerpoint on Microsoft, basically, I made it all but at the beginning it says "Made by Emma" Clever, right? Thank you Fifa...

Noah: Hey Su...
Su: Huh? Hey nerd. Do you mind if I take this seat?
Noah: Um sure... Look Su.

Su: What?
Noah: Do you want to get up to mischief?
Su: No, I'm an athlete, not a delinquent.
Noah: It's beneficial to you.
Su: How?
Noah: It involves Emma.
Su: That skanky plastic girl? Why not, fill me in.
Noah: Well, since everyone is lovey dovey, how about we frame her being a total b*tch to everyone?
Su: How?
Noah: Erm... ooo... I have an Idea, give me a second.

*Noah opens the laptop*

Su: What are you doing?
Noah: There we go... have a look at that.

Su: You've done a presentation on how to be a complete b*tch?
Noah: Yeah. Look at Snowflake's slide...
Su: "This b*tch is a total crank because the wrinkles on her forehead make a triangle when they are connected."
Noah: What do you think?
Su: Perfect. I'll go and gather people around. Make more slides about Snowflake and Ella, we might aswell break their friendship while we're at it.
Noah: So, are we technically in an alliance?
Su: I... guess so... Welcome to my team... Noah.

Azula: Oh no... Oh no... Oh no... I can't believe I did that. I mean I did kind of ask for it and it was nice, but I'm MARRIED!!! But... then again... Stupid inner conflicts. It wasn't right for me to get taken advantage like that. I was drunk. I just don't know what to do. I wish there was someone I could get advice from.... Hmm.... Well I will never mention that to my husband, granted he's quite the womanizer. *smiles evilly* I could get revenge. Azula is not going to be so nice now.
 
Azula: I cannot believe he would do that to me Autumn. He knows I have a husband and kids... I feel so ashamed.

'Sue': I know what you're on about, that worm should get the same treatment. Why don't you let me do it for you? Get revenge.
Azula: Why?
'Sue': To show that worm a lesson. What a pig. I have a few suggestions.
Azula: You do?
'Sue': Yes.

Azula: Such as?
'Sue': Well, I was thinking of burning all his clothes. Dying his hair pink, and his body red... and applying clown make-up to his naked body.
Azula: Naked?
'Sue': Well, not completely naked, he can keep his underwear.
Azula: Fine. Do what you have to do. I just wish I could go and say sorry to Natalia.
'Sue': Give her time, the b*tch will just get angry at you.

Alex: Woohoo! My first and maybe only HOH of the season if Natalia decides to come after me for what I did. What she doesn't know is that Azula and I planned the whole thing. That's right, it was a set up. We didn't really woohoo, we just staged the scene to make it look like we did. That way, Natalia would go to Brent for comfort, and realize her feelings for him. Alex the matchmaker, has a great ring to it, eh? Azula, in her drunken state doesn't remember that we didn't actually do it, so that made it that much more convincing. I should go and tell Azula what really happened because I know she'll feel horrible about cheating on her husband, and betraying her kids. I guess I'll have to tell Natalia the truth as well since I don't want her coming after me for something I really didn't do. For now though, it's nice to see her and Brent getting close. I'll see them sneaking away together to do who knows what ;) This is going to be an interesting week.

Noah: Damn Su, you really got a crowd.
Su: Everyone else was busy.
Brent: What are we watching again?
Natalia: Yeah, it's not a documentary is it?
Noah: It's a presentation made by...
Su: Our girl; Emma.
Emma: Presentation? I didn't...

Su: Slide 1; How to be a complete b*tch. "I hate Snowflake and Ella for one reason and one reason only. They are so damn thick and annoying. I can't wait to see them go... at least we'll have some decent company then."
Ella: Decent company?
Snowflake: Thick and annoying?

Emma: I... didn't do any of...
Ella: If that's how you feel about us, then you can f*ck off.
Snowflake: I am heartbroken.
Emma: Snowflake... please.
Natalia: Damn girl.
Brent: Well, this is awkward.

Su: Su; 1. Emma; 0.
Noah: Oh Su, you schemer.
Su: Sometimes in any event; you have to try and get the people on your side. One way or another.
Autumn (Voice Over): Can all contestants please come to the garden for the POP competition please!
Su: Here we go.














































































































































































Autumn: Hello world! You're joining me Autumn Murphy for the second POP competition...

Autumn: Today, Ella and Emma will fight to save themselves from the chopping block...

Autumn: But will they succeed. They will be up against the current HOH; Alex and three other contestants chosen from random... so, who are the three contestants this week...










































Autumn: Autumn!
'Sue': It's Sue you ho!
Autumn: How rude...

Autumn: Noah!
Noah: Woo!

Autumn: And Su...
Su: Yeah baby!
Autumn: Can all contestants come onto the grass please...




































Autumn: So... contestants... in this POP competition. The game is simple... SAVE THE BALL!

Autumn: I'm going to try and score goals past you... every kick you save you will earn a point towards your score. Each contestant will have 20 shots each, the person who has the most saved goals will win the POP today. So, are you guys ready?
All: Yeah.
Autumn: Good, Alex... you're up first...

Autumn: Hehe, Alex!
Alex: Yeah?
Autumn: I'm not gonna go easy on you.
Alex: Wasn't expecting you to hun.
Autumn: Let's get changed first... I don't want to get these jeans ruined...

Autumn: That's better...
Alex: It is...

...
...
...

Autumn: Okay guys... that is it for the shots, I'm quite tired. Now, I'm totaling up results... and we have a winner. Well, good luck to all contestants... I can now reveal the winner of the POP competition is...




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Autumn: Alex! With full marks.
Alex: Wow, yeah!
Autumn: So, Alex, with the power of the veto... will you save Ella or Emma from the chopping block?

Alex: No. Ella and Emma will be kept as nominations on the chopping block.
Emma: Naww.
Ella: I don't believe this.

Autumn: Well, with that concludes this POP competition. Good bye everyone!
All: Bye Autumn!

'Sue': This morning, Alex ended up pulling a prank by having me sit on a whoopee cushion. I got so mad when that happened so I ended up turning into Sue who is much like Su only she isn't an athlete. After the POP competition, Sue knocked out Alex using a shot, burnt every single clothing of Alex except for his underwear, dyed Alex's hair pink, put clown make-up on him, and spray paint Alex's body making him turn red as revenge for the prank. After Sue gave Alex a new look, Su then woke up and found Alex's new look so hilarious that she ended clapping her hands making me turn back to Autumn. When Alex woke up, he is absolutely mad at me. I then ended up explaining my multiple personality disorder to Alex and Su and told them I can not control them. Alex and Su understood the situation and promised not to tell. I then gave Alex new clothes. Let's hope he has learnt his lesson.

'Sue': Ahem... 

*Drops strange liquid into drinks. Alex walks in*

Alex: Hey Autumn.

*Alex picks up one of the drinks*

Alex: You don't mind if I drink one do you? I love shots.
'Sue': Help yourself, no one else is gonna drink them.
Alex: Mmm... what's in this?
'Sue': Erm... cinnamon?
Alex: Cool... woah!

*Alex drops to the floor*

'Sue': Payback time.






















*30 Minutes Later*

Su: Ogh... that dream was nasty.

*Su kicks a body*

Su: What the hell is touching my foot?

*Alex snores*

Su: Hahahahahah! What a mess. Ha, this is priceless.

'Sue': What's happening in here?
Su: Have you seen this guy? Hahahaha, what a look he's got there. I can't stop laughing.

*Su keeps on laughing and claps her hands, changing 'Sue' back to Autumn*

Autumn: Oh... what's happened?
Su: Erm... he's on the floor, in his underwear... looking like a mess.
Autumn: Oh... hehe, I did that to him, for revenge.
Su: Good on you girl.

*Autumn sits down*

Autumn: Alex? Are you awake?

Alex: What's going on here? What the... I'm dressed like...
Su: A naked clown? You got that right.

*Alex leans on Su's leg*

Su: Don't touch me.
Alex: Why did you do this Autumn, don't you think it's a little bit... well... extreme.

Autumn: I might as well tell you both. I have multiple personality disorder... I have many personalities and they trigger at certain events. I turned into 'Sue' because I was angry... and I turned into 'Quinn' when we was singing Lady GaGa. I can't help it, I'm sorry.
Alex: We understand.
Su: Yes, we do.
Autumn: On a side note though Alex. I'd go and find Azula and apologize for what you did. She is in pieces.
Alex: I will do... look Autumn... I'm...
Autumn: Sorry? I know, go put these clothes on... Azula's waiting for you...

*Autumn gives Alex some clothes*

Alex: Thanks Autumn.








































































































Azula: Plum... if you're watching me... I didn't mean to cheat on you... I was taken advantage of... Why can't I talk to someone about it apart from Autumn, she understands me...

Alex: Azula?
Azula: Yes...
Alex: I've come to apologize.
Azula: For the whole woo-hoo business.
Alex: Yes...

Alex: We didn't actually woo-hoo.
Azula: You what?
Alex: You we're drunk. I only took your clothes off to make Natalia believe that it actually happened. The only bad thing that happened was that we hugged.
Azula: That's it? I didn't cheat on my husband?
Alex: No Azula. I'm sorry for making you believe that we did. I bet you've been in bits.

Azula: I... was in bits. I guess we can still be friends then?
Alex: If you want?
Azula: I need a friend about now... and I'm glad your here. Thanks for clearing my conscience.
Alex: No problem.
Azula: Hehe. Goodnight Alex.
Alex: Goodnight Azula.

Ziggy: Well, with another week coming to a close very soon, who will be out of the house. Ella or Emma? Well, we'll sure find out on the next episode when one of these girls will be packing their bags and leaving the house. Until next time, on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment