Sunday 17 February 2013

2.7: The Bermanator

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Emma was the second housemate to go home. With a new week beginning, who will become the new HOH and who will be the one's put up for eviction? We'll find out today on Abnormality!


Azula: Ugh, what a beautiful day for a HOH competition.
Natalia: I know right.
Snowflake: I'm excited for this one. Apparently it involves water!
Azula: It does?
Snowflake: That's what I've heard anyway.


Natalia: What's the matter Ella?
Ella: It's nothing... I just wish Emma didn't go yesterday. It should have been me.
Natalia: It shouldn't. You deserve your place here as much as anyone else.
Ella: But...

Natalia: Plus, she'll be waiting for you when you get out anyway. She won't fall out with you just because you didn't go first.
Azula: Natalia's right Ella. She'll be in that hotel sipping champagne now and when she see's you again, you'll be drinking champagne together, having a good old chat.
Ella: Yeah... you're right. Thanks.


Brent: Come on Brent! It's your time now. Just do it already!
Su: What are you blabbering on about?
Brent: Huh?
Su: Who are you talking to?
Brent: I can't see your lips.
Su: Ugh... nevermind!
Brent: This time tonight... you are going to Natalia aren't you Brent?
Su: Shut up. I'm trying to work-out here.
Brent: What?


Su: Huh... I give up with him.
Autumn: It's not his fault... he's deaf!
Su: Well, he is distracting me from success.


*Su falls on the treadmill*

Su: Ouch!
Autumn: Hmm... why did you do that presentation Su?

Su: Does it really matter anymore.
Autumn: Well... not really.
Su: I did it to get back at Emma.
Autumn: And why did Noah do it?
Su: I dunno... possibly screen-time.
Autumn: That makes sense.

*Autumn forces herself into turning into 'Lunette'*

'Lunette': Let's read his aurora.


Autumn: After I have found out Emma has been framed, it got me thinking why did Noah did that to poor old Emma. So, I purposefully turned into Lunette just to read his aurora. Lunette has found out that Noah did that just to receive airtime as in many reality shows, there are many people who has gotten very little airtime aka the invisible people (For example, Carter from the last season of Survivor). Lunette convinced him that doing villainous stuff in this game such as framing Emma for that presentation isn't a good idea as you get a ton of haters and you will have a target on your back if you ever return to the game. Noah then promised Lunette that he won't be able to do any of villainous stuff in this game any more just to receive airtime. I hope he ends up keeping his promise.

Noah: We should all have a BBQ sometime.
Alex: That's if people forgive you for making that presentation?

Noah: True. I only did it for airtime though.
Alex: Although... if I were in your shoes... I'd probably do the same.
Noah: Let's talk about something different. The presentation thing is bringing me down.

'Lunette': Hi guys. Can I talk to you for a second Noah?
Noah: Um... sure.
'Lunette': Thank you.

Alex: Well... I'll leave you guys to it then.

Noah: Listen Autumn...
'Lunette': Lunette!
Noah: Um... 'Lunette' then. If it's about the presentation I can explain...
'Lunette': There is no need too.
Noah: What?

'Lunette': I know you only did that stunt for airtime. It's understandable but doing all these villainous stuff won't help your game in the long rung.
Noah: Explain?
'Lunette': You'll be carrying haters on your back and they'll target you easily.
Noah: I see you're point...

Noah: I'm very sorry for what I've done.
'Lunette': It's fine. I accept your apology.
Noah: Great. I should go apologize to Azula aswell and try and fix our alliance.
'Lunette': That would be most satisfactory.

'Lunette': And one other thing... clap your hands!
Noah: Huh?
'Lunette': Just do it please...

*Noah claps his hands. 'Lunette' turns back into Autumn.*

Autumn: Ahh! Thanks Noah.
Noah: Um... okay. No problem. I'll apologize to Azula after the HOH. I'll give her a little time to calm down.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants! Please go to the garden for the HOH competition.































































































Ziggy: Good morning contestants! How is everyone?
All: Good.
Ziggy: Brilliant! Now for the HOH competition. This competition is called, 'Bobbing Champ'. In this competition, all players. Apart from the HOH; Alex. Will have 1 minute to get the most apples out of the container to win the place as HOH this week.

Ziggy: The winner of this challenge will also guarantee their fellow team members immunity from eviction.

Ziggy: I will reveal the results of the teams along with the results of the winner of the HOH at the end... so, contestants, get ready! The first contestants up on the bobbing stall is... 

Ziggy: Autumn, Brent and Ella. Are you all ready?
All: Yeah.
Ziggy: Good, begin!

*Ziggy starts the watch*

Brent: Oh come on... these apples are soaked.

Autumn: Water! WATER!!!

*Autumn turns into a new character; 'Muriel'*

'Muriel': I love the water... I can feel it touch my skin! Ooo...
Alex: Are you okay Autumn?
'Muriel': Who's Autumn, I'm Muriel?

*Alex claps his hands. 'Muriel' turns back into Autumn*

Autumn: Huh? Where am I?
Alex: You're doing the HOH competition?
Autumn: Oh!
Alex: You turned into one of your characters!
Autumn: Quinn? Lunette? Judy? Sue?
Alex: No. Muriel.
Autumn: Muriel? That's a new one.

*Ella grabs and apple. Ella starts eating the apple.*

Ziggy: Ella, what are you doing?
Ella: Eating the apple, that's what you're supposed to do right?
Ziggy: No, you're...

*Watch starts ticking*

Ziggy: Your minute is up guys! Just tallying the scores. Right... the next contestants up are...

Ziggy: Natalia, Snowflake and Su!
All: Woo!
Ziggy: Go!

Natalia: I can't grab the apples! Ugh.
Snowflake: Gargle!
Natalia: Is she okay? She hasn't lifted her head up yet?
Snowflake: Gargle, gargle!
Natalia: I think she's drowning! Help anyone!

Su: Yeah! Get in there.

*Su grabs an apple out of the container*

Ziggy: Right, times up! Can the last contestants come up please... Azula and Noah!

Ziggy: Are you two ready then?
All: Yeah!
Ziggy: Good... go!

Azula: Hehe... this is so fun.
Noah: You could say that again.
Azula: I nearly got one!
Noah: I swear I just saw a fish in there...

Ziggy: Times up guys! Right... let's get down to business... the winner of the HOH competition is...


















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Ziggy: Su!
Su: I... won? Yes b*tches! That's what you get for training... you get first prize!

Quiz Scores:
Su- 9 (Won Tie-Breaker Question)
Natalia- 9
Brent- 6
Autumn- 4
Azula- 2
Noah- 2
Snowflake- 2
Ella- 0 (Didn't hand in HOH Quiz)

Ziggy: Since Ella and Snowflake came in last with the lowest scores... they will be the Have-Nots this week. Su, who will you nominate to take part in the Pamper Package?
Su: I'm going to nominate Snowflake for that.
Snowflake: Woo!
Ziggy: Great Su. Before you give us your nominations, let's see who was in your group and immune from eviction this week...




















































































































































































































































































































































Ziggy: Brent!
Brent: Just me? Wow.

TEAMS:

Winning Team:
Brent, Su

Team 2:
Autumn, Azula, Snowflake

Team 3:
Ella, Natalia, Noah

Ziggy: And with that... Su, who are your nominations for eviction?
Su: Ziggy... I am going to nominate...









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Su: Alex and Ella!
Alex: I didn't see that one coming.

Ella: Me neither. Su!
Ziggy: Alex and Ella are the nominations for this week! We'll see who will or will not try and save themselves at the POP competition. With this, I conclude the HOH competition. Goodbye everyone!
All: Bye Ziggy!


























































































































































Azula: That HOH was intense, I never knew Su would have it in her to win.
Autumn: She used to brag a lot, but I guess her training paid off.
Azula: At least we weren't nominated. I thought she would've nominated us aswell.
Autumn: Why?
Azula: For the whole presentation thing. We basically split the alliance.
Autumn: Yeah... about that...

*Noah enters*

Noah: Azula! Can I have a word please?
Autumn: Good timing... I didn't want to explain.

Azula: Why should I talk to you after the whole incident?
Autumn: Give him a chance Azula!

Noah: I've been thinking...

*Noah looks at Autumn*

Noah: That I need to apologize for my behavior. I only did it for airtime, and I regret doing it because it has ruined our alliance.
Azula: And you want forgiveness?
Noah: That's all I want.
Azula: Okay then, you're forgiven.
Noah: Thanks.

Noah: I would've came to say sorry before but...

*Azula hugs Noah*

Azula: Stop blabbering on! Do you want to be in the alliance again?
Noah: Really? Sure.
Azula: Good. But one thing.
Noah: Yeah?
Azula: Don't get involved with Su again!
Noah: Done.

Alex: I can't believe we've been put up.
Ella: I know... I wish Emma was here to hug me and comfort me.
Alex: Are you scared?

Ella: Yeah, I don't want to go. I feel safe here. Out there, I feel so vulnerable. She was like my barrier of reality.

Alex: I see...
Ella: Can you give me a hug?
Alex: Sure.

Alex: Is that better?
Ella: I... feel more relaxed now.
Alex: Good. Ella... you have such nice skin.
Ella: Thanks, there's no need for compliments though.

Alex: Why not?
Ella: Because... I don't feel pretty.
Alex: You are pretty. I bet if I asked all the lads in this house if you we're gorgeous, they'd say yes.

Ella: There's only 3 lads in the house though Alex. That won't mean anything.
Alex: Do you want me to show you!
Ella: How?

*Alex and Ella kiss*

Ella: Alex...
Alex: Ella.

Ella: You're a great kisser.
Alex: That was saved for you.

*Ella giggles like a little schoolgirl*

Ella: Aww, Alex.

*Alex giggles back*

Brent: Right! The time is just right... come on Brent. You can do it.

Brent: She is going to love being Mrs. Brent Springs.

*Brent reaches into his pocket*

Brent: It's still there. Here I go.

*Brent walks in and goes down onto his knee.*

Natalia: *sleeptalking* Huh...ugh.
Brent: Babe, wake up... come over here.

*Brent turns around and goes into his pocket hiding the box. A silhouette looks down on him.*

???: Huh?

Brent: Babe! Will you marry me?
Natalia: BRENT!

Natalia: How could you?
Brent: Natalia? Snowflake? Wait I can explain.
Snowflake: I'm so sorry Natalia, I didn't know anything about this.

Su: *wakes up* Huh? Ha, this is classic!

Natalia: If you didn't want to be in a relationship, the best thing to do would've been to just say 'it's over'. Now I know that our experience was a total lie.
Brent: Natalia, wait!

*Slams door open*

Natalia: You gave me false feelings about myself... just leave me alone!
Brent: Natalia...
Natalia: Goodnight Brent!

Brent: Natalia wait! Oh, what have I done?

Ziggy: And with that concludes this episode of Abnormality! So, Su was the next contestants to win the HOH, with that power she put up Alex and Ella. Will Alex or Ella save themselves from the chopping block? Will Su abuse her power as HOH? Will Brent be able to explain this situation to Natalia? And will the Autumn-Azula-Noah alliance last? We'll find out next time on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment