Thursday 24 January 2019

4.10: Full O' Pebbles

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the third week of the competition, Willow Wisp was unfortunately the third housemate to leave the house. With a new week about to begin, who will rise to power and make some powerful game moves? Let's find out on Abnormality!

PRODUCER: Good morning Luke, how are you?
LUKE: Umm, I'm good thank you.
PRODUCER: Great! Do you know why we called you to the diary room?
LUKE: No... usually it's n-not good when the producers call you in.
PRODUCER: Well, in this case... it is good. On the first HOH challenge, you may remember that some people won some prizes from the challenge.
LUKE: I-I do.
PRODUCER: One of those prizes was an extra vote to use at any eviction of your choice... well, Willow was one of the winner's of this prize. Unfortunately, she did not use this prize meaning that she had to hand her prize over to someone else.
LUKE: O-Okay?
PRODUCER: Willow decided to gift you with her extra vote to evict. Make sure you use it wisely.
LUKE: I-I've got an extra vote to use at any evictions? WOOOOOOOO!

*LUKE jumps out of the chair.*

LUKE: OH YEAH! WOO, THIS... IS... AMAZING!!! NOT ONLY AM I SAFE... NOW I HAVE AN EXTRA VOTE TO USE.
PRODUCER: That is... great. You can stop dancing and leave now.
LUKE: Oh, s-sorry. Thank you producers, oh and thank you Willow!

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BENVOLIO: Mmm...

*BENVOLIO drinks his orange juice.*

BENVOLIO: These oranges are really fresh.


RANDALL: They be the freshest thing in this house, see that mouldy bread in the kitchen?
BENVOLIO: No, I didn't see it.
RANDALL: Covered edge to edge with green mould, nasty stuff.
BENVOLIO: Did you get rid of it?


RANDALL: Course I did buddy.
BENVOLIO: That's good, can't be having a health problem.
RANDALL: Anyone else could'a threw it out though... I'm seein' folk for what they is lately.
BENVOLIO: Oh really? I think everyone is getting along well.


RANDALL: Hell no buddy, I can feel the tension in the air at the moment.
BENVOLIO: How odd, I can't say I've felt anything myself.
RANDALL: The lost items started it off, now egos are comin' to the surface. Interesting to see I tell thee.


BENVOLIO: Are you sure you aren't just looking into things more than you should?
RANDALL: Nah, I've seen the sly side-eye's and mutterin', people are starting to get pissy.
BENVOLIO: I'll have to keep my eyes open, why am I blind to this?


RANDALL: Cos you're a good egg and you just wanna have a good time, you don't let that negativity get to ya.
BENVOLIO: I guess that is right. I just want to make everyone happy. I guess I'm kind of a people pleaser like that.
RANDALL: You're a performer, course it makes sense to be like that.


*RANDALL opens up the drink can.*

RANDALL: I think Ben is a little too nice at times, he needs to realise we're all here to take the dough at the end- we ain't here to make life long buddies. Sure would be a nice thing to happen, but these banshees in the house are focused on one thing and that's the money. I see 'em for what they is.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MAYA: Maya had a talk with Katharina about getting a massage. Katharina agreed to give Maya a massage and help her put Maya at ease. Maya hasn't been sleeping well lately so Maya thinks a nice massage might help relax Maya's muscles.

MAYA: Maya wants to know whether you have any experience of massage?
KATHARINA: Of course, I used to give my hus... ahem, ex-husband them all the time... BASTARD!
MAYA: Maya is concerned, is Katharina okay?
KATHARINA: I'm fine, believe me I'm fine. I just hate cheating liars...

MAYA: Maya relates to you. Maya once trusted a journalist- who Maya won't name because they are irrelevant. They wrote some pretty awful things about Maya, untruthful things. Maya was upset for a very long time, but Maya came back and became the star she is.
KATHARINA: Yeah, people suck sometimes... Right, should we give you this massage.
MAYA: Maya accepts. Maya is going to get changed into her towel.

KATHARINA: Awesome!
MAYA: Maya would like you to turn around for one second.
KATHARINA: Oh yeah, sorry about that.

*MAYA takes off her clothes down to her underwear. She puts a towel around her.*

MAYA: MAYA... IS... READY!
KATHARINA: Great, please could you get onto the massage table.

*MAYA climbs onto the table and gets comfortable.*

KATHARINA: So, have you heard any gossip from in here?

MAYA: No gossip. Oh! Maya did find her cotton candy pink lipstick and violet lace bra in the kitchen!
KATHARINA: Oh, that's weird they've been missing all week.
MAYA: Maya was gobsmacked when she found them, the thief must have a guilty conscience.

KATHARINA: I wonder if any of the other missing items have shown up?
MAYA: Maya isn't sure, but if they do then Maya will be even more surprised.
KATHARINA: I don't want to point any fingers... but Willow isn't here any more? Maybe she put them back before she left, other items aren't worth anything when you're out of the house.
MAYA: Maya isn't so sure, Maya couldn't see Willow do such things.

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SHIRLEY looks at the bowling memorabilia.*

SHIRLEY: That gives me an idea... why don't we install a bowling alley in here?

*SHIRLEY spots the book on the bar.*

SHIRLEY: Hmm, what do we have here. This wasn't here earlier on.

SHIRLEY: Hmm, this is an interesting read...

*SHIRLEY looks through the book. TERESA enters.*

TERESA: Hello Shirley, what have you got there?
SHIRLEY: Just a book I found on the bar...
TERESA: Oh... what is it about?

*TERESA goes to sit down.*

SHIRLEY: It's more of a journal... well, more of a set of plans... Am I reading someone's strategic plan to win?
TERESA: Give it back, that's mine!

*SHIRLEY closes the diary swiftly.*

SHIRLEY: I am incredibly sorry. I didn't mean...
TERESA: Do not... under any circumstances touch my belongings without my permission, is that clear?
SHIRLEY: Yes, absolutely clear.

SHIRLEY: I found an interesting looking journal and as I opened it to see what it was about Teresa came in and got mad at me. How was I to know that it was her missing diary? You know it's interesting though... I think she was putting her targets down in it. I only got a quick glance but I definitely saw Luke and Willow listed, and Willow is gone now and Luke has already been up for nominations. Interesting.

TERESA: Good. Now, are you going to admit where you put it and how you so stealthily took my stuff as well as the other people in this house?
SHIRLEY: What? I didn't steal it, it was on the bar. Are you accusing me of thieving the items that have been lost?
TERESA: It definitely doesn't look the best, I'm just connecting the dots together.

SHIRLEY: I didn't steal it Teresa. Why would I put my entire career on the line just to steal a journal and lipstick.
TERESA: I'm still trying to find the reason but I caught you red handed. A journal doesn't just appear out of thin air.

SHIRLEY: Here, take it back.

*SHIRLEY forces the diary to TERESA.*

SHIRLEY: I didn't steal your diary and I am not admitting to being a thief.
TERESA: Fine. I'll get my proof and then you'll look silly.
SHIRLEY: Good luck with that.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIULIANO: I can't believe Willow is actually gone. I guess several of my housemates felt the same way I did. I'm disappointed it happened just when I told her about my crush. Now we'll never know what could have happened. I'm kind of sorry I voted for her to be evicted, but I also want a chance to patch things up with Luke. I know someone had to go, I just wish I'd been able to tell Willow I forgive her. I hope she's happy back with all her fairy friends doing whatever it is fairies do.

GIULIANO: Can I talk to you about something Luke?
LUKE: Sure, what's up?
GIULIANO: It's about 'Mace'...
LUKE: Ahh, I see. Fire away, I'm all ears.

PORSHA: So am I honey, spill the T sis.
LUKE: S-Sorry Porsha but we're having a private word here, please can we have the room to ourselves.
PORSHA: Sure sis, anything for ya! Before I strut my ass out of the door, who wants to hear my new song?
LUKE: I-I am okay thank you.
GIULIANO: Me too, I don't want to go deaf with your shrieking.
PORSHA: Cheeky bast-

PORSHA: Miss Giuliano has been throwing shade around left, right and centre this morning. I might have to put that bitch in her place if she gets a little more CON-FID-ENT honey... Anyways, since I've been in this crazy house, I've come up with a new song for my next album, who wants a sneak peek?
PRODUCER: Umm...
PORSHA: Too late, I'm singing either way gurl.

PORSHA: You ain't seen an ass like this before. I can't help myself, I need 12 inches or more, call me ho.

*THE PRODUCERS ARE IN SHOCK.*

PORSHA: Thank you gurls, you're so gonna get backstage tickets to my concert.
PRODUCER: Back to the show... quickly!

GIULIANO: Now that he is gone, let's talk 'Mace'.
LUKE: Yay, what ideas do you have?
GIULIANO: Hmm, well, ideally we need to get the big contenders out of this house. I think this would be the best time to do it, instead of waiting until we can't.

LUKE: Who are the biggest contenders though? All we know is the identity of the POP winners which isn't much to go off.
GIULIANO: A win is still a win though. I think we may have to go with the biggest social players then.
LUKE: The only one who springs to mind is Porsha.

GIULIANO: We may have to get rid of her then.
LUKE: I don't know, I've just rebuilt bridges with her.
GIULIANO: You don't have to nominate her, but I'll need your help in making me win the HOH though. If I can win, I can get rid of her and put her against someone who isn't so good competition and social wise.

LUKE: I guess so.
GIULIANO: Either way, we are not going anywhere this week, I am going to guarantee that.
LUKE: Don't make those kind of promises, y-you might end up on the block like I did last week.

























------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The housemates are eating at the table.*

MAYA: Maya is enjoying this meal.
RANDALL: Why thank you lady, cooked it all ma'self.
PORSHA: I didn't think you'd be able to cook anything other than hot dogs?
RANDALL: I'mma man o' many skills.

*KATHARINA can't get enough of the food.*

KATHARINA: So many flavours... it's amazing. You need to go on Masterchef old chum.
RANDALL: Might be a good idea to do after I win this show.
KATHARINA: Haha, okay buddy whatever you say.

*TERESA enters.*

BENVOLIO: Welcome Teresa, are you okay?
TERESA: I was until I saw a certain someone.
BENVOLIO: Oh, what has happened?
TERESA: Let me inform you all.

*TERESA sits down next to SHIRLEY.*

TERESA: As we are all aware, our items have been taken from us... and today, I find out the culprit who is responsible for this theft is none other than Shirley here.
SHIRLEY: You have got to be kidding me, I did not steal anything.

KATHARINA: That is a very bold accusation Teresa.
TERESA: I saw her with my own eyes, looking through my diary- the diary that had gone missing for the entire week.
SHIRLEY: It was on the bar, I didn't know it was yours.
TERESA: The only way you could have got hold of it, is if you were the one to hide it. No one else knew of it's whereabouts but it just shows up.

PORSHA: That is very suspicious gurl.
SHIRLEY: I didn't take it, how many times do I have to say that?
PORSHA: Well here's a warning from me, if you or anyone takes my shit, I will snatch your wigs off honey.
SHIRLEY: Do not threaten me!
PORSHA: You are getting very defensive gurl, it's not a cute look.
TERESA: You could say that she is getting defensive because she knows I'm right.

KATHARINA: Okay, let's cut the shit for one minute. Porsha, back off and stay out of this- it hasn't got anything to do with you.
PORSHA: Ex-squeeze-me?
KATHARINA: You heard me, don't throw your weight around thinking you are some hard bitch...

TERESA: Excuse me E-Kat, Porsha can say what she likes, she doesn't need your permission. Isn't that right Porsha?
PORSHA: Damn right Teresa honey.
SHIRLEY: I can't honestly believe you guys.

BENVOLIO: Guys... please, stop fighting.
KATHARINA: I'm not fighting Ben, I'm trying to finish this.
PORSHA: Let the big girls handle this one Ben.
BENVOLIO: I hate this...

BENVOLIO: Today was a terrible day... apparentemente there's been a lot of grudges being held between people... And they're escalating now? Perché?... This is not how I imagined my stay in the house.

KATHARINA: I never said she needed my permission to speak Teresa, so do not condescend me or Porsha because I'm not having it anymore. I'm sick of your attitude to others in this house.
TERESA: Wow, I am shocked. If we are going to get our feelings out on the table then I'll get mine out too. I'm tired of your manipulative pot-stirring, especially where Luke is concerned.
KATHARINA: Bullshit, like you have any sort of care in the world for him. You've only been using him as a pawn in your master plan.
TERESA: I have not, I have a soft spot for the kid. I see him as a son, sometimes I can confide in- unlike you, who is just using him as a human shield so you can get further in this game.

KATHARINA: Why don't you-
TERESA: I haven't finished speaking!
KATHARINA: YES YOU HAVE! EVERYONE HAS HEARD ENOUGH TRIPE COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH TODAY.
TERESA: DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME!
KATHARINA: I'LL RAISE MY VOICE AS LOUD AS I WANT TO! THIS WHOLE HOUSE NEEDS TO SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE. YOU'RE NOT SOME NICE BORING BUSINESS WOMAN, YOU'RE A COMPLETE TWAT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
TERESA: Look ladies and gentlemen, Katharina can swear. What a brilliant example for your children! You should be ashamed of yourself.
KATHARINA: Do not bring my children into this!

MAYA: Maya is shocked by the vulgarity of this showdown.
RANDALL: It's alright, no one scrappin' on the floor though.
BENVOLIO: I hope it doesn't escalate to that, I don't know what...

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO START OUR FOURTH HOH CHALLENGE! CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE HOH ARENA, WHERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR FOURTH CHALLENGE!

RANDALL: Perfect timin' to end this cat fight.

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the Fourth HOH challenge. This challenge is called; Full O' Pebbles. In this game, all of you have been given 15 pebbles. Awesome. Before you are 6 vases, each vase is worth a set amount of points. These points can be seen on the placard of the vase. As you can see, the following vases are:

5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50.

EVEN: The aim of the game is to try and get as many points as possible, in order to do this, you must be the person with the highest amount of pebbles inside each vase. There is one problem though, the amount of points that is shown on the placard is also the MAXIMUM LIMIT of pebbles that the vase can hold before it shatters. If a vase shatters, you lose your pebbles and the points assigned to that vase so make sure to spread your pebbles wisely.

EVEN: In addition to the rules, you must also spread the pebbles in a minimum of TWO vases. If anyone puts all their pebbles into one vase, they will be disqualified. Once everyone has spread their pebbles, I will check the vases and tally up the score. Does everyone understand?
ALL: Yeah.
EVEN: Awesome, Teresa, you are up first!

TERESA: Thank you Even. I hope luck is on my side in this one.

*TERESA takes out her pebbles.*

TERESA: Now, as a woman who works in finance I know what I need to do to get some points in the kitty.

TERESA: If my calculations are correct, if I put my share of pebbles into this vase and then the rest of them into that vase I should be guaranteed points- especially since no one will want to risk it.

*TERESA has a closer inspection of one of the vases and then ponders on her decision.*

TERESA: If I'm going to do this, I need to be fully committed. Is it worth it though? I need to think about what the others will do. Hmm...

TERESA: I'm going to go for it, if my gut feeling is correct then I am sure to get the points I'm bargaining for.

*TERESA spreads the pebbles between two vases.*

EVEN: Thank you Teresa, you may go back to the ceremony area.
TERESA: Thank you.
EVEN: Shirley, please enter, your turn begins now.

TERESA: Quite frankly, after today's events, I need to win this HOH challenge more than ever. This was definitely not the plan I had made before entering, I didn't expect some of the housemates to have been so sly. I need to take them out before they cause serious repercussions.

*SHIRLEY enters.*

SHIRLEY: Right, where shall I begin.

*SHIRLEY takes the pebbles out of her pocket and counts them.*

SHIRLEY: If I go for the highest, would everyone else? I don't want to just throw away my pebbles for nothing.

*SHIRLEY looks around at the other vases.*

SHIRLEY: Maybe, this one... and that one.

SHIRLEY: I'm taking a leap of faith with this one.

*SHIRLEY spreads the pebbles between four vases.*

SHIRLEY: There we go.
EVEN: Thank you Shirley, you may go back to the ceremony area.
SHIRLEY: Thanks. Oh jeez, I hope the next housemate can hurry up and join me in the ceremony area... I'm not sure I can stay around Teresa any longer today.
EVEN: Benvolio, please enter, your turn begins now.

*BENVOLIO enters.*

BENVOLIO: This layout radiates a nice zen feel to it, I like it.

*BENVOLIO takes out his pebbles and holds them tight.*

BENVOLIO: I am very tempted to put 14 in there and leave the 1 for that one opposite... I can't do that, it's not smart, right?

*BENVOLIO contemplates his choices.*

BENVOLIO: I might be better splitting them between these 3...

BENVOLIO: No... I'm going to go with what my heart says.

*BENVOLIO spreads the pebbles between two vases.*

BENVOLIO: There we go, I feel happy with my decision.
EVEN: Thank you Benvolio, you may go back to the ceremony area.
BENVOLIO: Okie dokie Even.
EVEN: Katharina, please enter, your turn begins now.

*KATHARINA enters.*

KATHARINA: I'm liking the flowers!

*KATHARINA takes out her pebbles.*

KATHARINA: Do I want to throw this challenge? I don't know, it would be a waste if I did that.

*KATHARINA stares at another vase for a moment.*

KATHARINA: I wonder... could that be the one I put most of my pebbles in.

KATHARINA: Hmm... yeah, that might be the best thing to do with this challenge.

*KATHARINA spreads the pebbles between two vases.*

KATHARINA: Okay, I've spread my pebbles about.
EVEN: Thank you Katharina, you may go back to the ceremony area.
KATHARINA: Great, thanks.
EVEN: Giuliano, please enter, your turn begins now.

KATHARINA: Looking back on the challenge, I hope I made the right decision. I have this niggling feeling that I might have just thrown away any chance of winning, I guess we'll wait and see.

*GIULIANO enters.*

GIULIANO: Okay HOH here we go. I hope Luke knows what to do when it's his turn.

*GIULIANO reaches into his pocket and takes out the pebbles.*

GIULIANO: The ultimate question in this challenge is quantity or quality? I could spread my pebbles out more... but then surely there's a higher risk of winning anything with that?

*GIULIANO counts his pebbles.*

GIULIANO: This is difficult, how can putting pebbles in a vase be so difficult?... I've made my decision.

*GIULIANO spreads the pebbles between two vases.*

GIULIANO: Finished.
EVEN: Thank you Giuliano, you may go back to the ceremony area.
GIULIANO: I'll go there right now.
EVEN: Porsha, please enter, your turn begins now.

*PORSHA enters.*

PORSHA: I could use this set for my next music video, what do you think Even?
EVEN: Umm, maybe not. This set has to be returned after this challenge.
PORSHA: Well shit. Better give me the provider's contact details then.

*PORSHA takes the pebbles out of her bra.*

PORSHA: Should I be sensible on this challenge... or be straight up difficult for the others.

*PORSHA looks around the room at all the different vases.*

PORSHA: Oh my gosh, yassss!

PORSHA: I think you know what I'm going to do guys!
EVEN: Did you just break the fourth wall with the audience? We never break the wall with the audience.
PORSHA: Oh shush honey, the fourth wall is broken a lot on this show sis.
EVEN: ...True.

*PORSHA spreads the pebbles between two vases.*

EVEN: Thank you Porsha, you may go back to the ceremony area.
PORSHA: Great, these heels are killing me today.
EVEN: Maya, please enter, your turn begins now.

*MAYA enters.*

MAYA: Maya is ready to DESTROY this challenge.

*MAYA takes out her pebbles.*

MAYA: Maya has a fountain like this at home. Maya also notices the green vases next to Maya's fireplace... Did you take all this from Maya's house?
EVEN: Unfortunately not, we got out own supplier.
MAYA: Hmm, Maya's are better.

MAYA: Maya has made up her mind. Maya is ready to do this.

*MAYA spreads the pebbles between two vases.*

MAYA: Maya is happy with her decision.
EVEN: Thank you Maya, you may now go back to the ceremony area.
MAYA: Maya thanks you for letting her participate.
EVEN: Randall, please enter, your turn begins now.

*RANDALL enters.*

RANDALL: Let's win a challenge, shall we?

*RANDALL takes the pebbles out of his pockets.*

RANDALL: Now, I'mma want a win, so I should just put 'em in the 50... then again, more pebbles in more vases means more points.

*RANDALL looks at the other vases.*

RANDALL: It'd be worth a gamble, surely?

RANDALL: What the hell, let's spread these pebbles out lads.

*RANDALL spreads the pebbles between two vases.*

EVEN: Thank you Randall, you may go back to the ceremony area.
RANDALL: Good to hear pal.
EVEN: Luke, please enter, your turn begins now.

*LUKE enters.*

EVEN: Luke, you are the last one to play. Good luck!
LUKE: Thank you Even.

LUKE: I'm not sure how I want to play this one.

*LUKE takes out the pebbles.*

LUKE: Do I really want to win this challenge or not? Of course I do... but uhh, I don't see how I can win without... OH! I got it, I know the perfect strategy.

*LUKE spreads his pebbles between three vases.*

LUKE: There we go, HOH here I come.
EVEN: Thank you Luke, you may now go back to the ceremony area.
LUKE: Okay Even.

EVEN: And with Luke's final decision, all the pebbles have been shared out. I can reveal that we have a new HOH! Following this season's twist, we will not find out who the HOH is. The HOH will now make their nominations in secret- these do not have to be in the diary room, they can be made anywhere in the house as long as the HOH addresses the producer via their microphone at the time of their nominations. I will call everyone back to the ceremony area to begin the nominations ceremony. Good luck everyone! Best of luck to all of you.

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























LUKE: I-I a-am so c-cold today. Let's warm up this house.

*LUKE takes the thermostat remote in his hand and turns the heating higher.*

LUKE: Is this working?

*The heating slowly goes up, warming up the room.*

LUKE: Yay, ooh, feels all toasty in here now.

 LUKE: Do I smell burning? I might want to turn it off.

*LUKE quickly turns the thermostat off and walks away.*

LUKE: Phew, crisis averted.

EVEN: HOUSEMATES! IT'S TIME FOR THE NOMINATIONS CEREMONY, CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE CEREMONY AREA. I WILL MEET YOU ALL THERE TO REVEAL WHO THIS WEEK'S NOMINATIONS WILL BE.

*EVERYONE goes to the ceremony area.*

EVEN: Hi guys, welcome back! We have received contact from the HOH and they have selected 2 people to be nominated this week.

EVEN: Before I reveal the nominations, I want to reveal the results of today's HOH challenge. I will confirm the highest number of pebbles in each vase and if any vases had shattered due to an overstock of pebbles. The winner of each vase will remain anonymous though as will the winner of the challenge.

EVEN: Out of the 6 vases that you had to pick from 2 of them shattered, the following vases shattered due to the amount of pebbles in. The total pebbles will be shown next to them:

5 POINTS- 12 pebbles

10 POINTS- 24 pebbles

EVEN: The remaining 4 vases were able to hold the amount of pebbles they had in, the below scores show what the highest amount of pebbles by a player was- leading them to win this vase:

20 POINTS- 9 pebbles

30 POINTS- 7 pebbles

40 POINTS- 14 pebbles

50 POINTS- 14 pebbles

EVEN: Now that we know the results of the challenge, it's time to reveal who the nominations are.

EVEN: The results are in...

*Intense music plays.*

EVEN: I can now reveal that the TWO nominees this week are...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Benvolio and Teresa!

BENVOLIO: Not again.
TERESA: My second time on the block, I see that I'm popular.

EVEN: I'm sorry guys but you have been nominated by the Anonymous HOH. No worries though, you still have a chance to save yourselves in the POP challenge where you are automatically enrolled to play.

EVEN: On that note, the nominations ceremony is adjourned! I will see you all again at the POP challenge, where one person will win the veto and gain the power to remove one of the nominees from the block if they so choose to. Goodbye everybody!
ALL: Bye.

*BENVOLIO sits their in silence, staring at the floor.*

PRODUCER: Benvolio? Are you okay?
BENVOLIO: ...no. Can I have a few minutes to myself please?
PRODUCER: Sure.

TERESA: So the HOH nominates me once again to sit on the chopping block. After today's events, it could be anyone who nominated me. This is tiring... but I'm not going to give up. That veto will be mine. I am going to blow this next challenge out of the water.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIULIANO: Stai bene Benvolio? Sei stato davvero tranquillo dalla cerimonia delle nomination.
BENVOLIO: Sono sorpreso di essere nominato. Pensavo che la mia positività aiutasse molti altri coinquilini qui. Non credo però.

GIULIANO: Cerca di non prenderlo sul personale Ben. Potrebbe esserci una ragione per cui sei stato nominato. Potresti essere il pedone? Teresa potrebbe essere l'obiettivo principale.
BENVOLIO: Forse. Però tutti sono stati molto distanti dal momento del rivelamento, mi sento stupido.

GIULIANO: No sentirti stupido. Non puoi fare a meno di essere gentile con tutti.
BENVOLIO: Voglio solo che tutti siano felici.
GIULIANO: Tutti sono felici grazie a te e al Circo. Hai fatto qualcosa di eccitante.

BENVOLIO: Posso farti una domanda? Ho il tuo pieno supporto? Non voglio rimanere sul blocco.
GIULIANO: Certo amico. Salviamo il tuo culo dal blocco.
























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERESA: Nominated again? Figures. I'm too big of a threat in this house. Oh well, I expected this to happen before I entered. That is just me though... I put all my efforts in to get what I want and I want that prize money.

TERESA: I wish sometimes that I could just have a quiet word with someone in here and tell them how I am feeling. Behind my fierce appearance, I'm lonely. I feel so lost.

*TERESA pauses and starts to weep.*

TERESA: I miss you with all my heart Diego.

*TERESA wipes away her tears.*

TERESA: I can't let him down... I can't let my family down. If it means getting nominated week in, week out I'll do that to get to the top and win this game. I'm ready to do this.





EVEN: That concludes this episode of Abnormality. After the events of the episode, Benvolio and Teresa find themselves on the block- but will either of them be able to save themselves in the POP challenge? We'll have to find out next time on Abnormality!


HOUSEMATES:

Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)

10th: Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)
11th: Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment