Saturday 12 January 2019

4.9: Third Eviction

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the third HOH challenge, Luke and Teresa found themselves on the block. Teresa went on to win the POP challenge and saved herself from the block leading to Willow taking her place. Now that the eviction day is here, who will manage to save themselves from Eviction and continue in the competition? Let's find out on Abnormality!

LUKE: Oh hey Coopie, how are you?
LIL COOP SNOOP: Squeak!
LUKE: Ooh! I-I have an idea... Do you want to play? I've got...

*LUKE sneakily pulls out a toy for LIL COOP SNOOP.*

LUKE: A Wand!

*LIL COOP SNOOP stares into the abyss, not merely interested.*

LUKE: Aww, okay then. 

*LIL COOP SNOOP turns to look at LUKE.*

LUKE: Want a cuddle instead?

*LIL COOP SNOOP stands to attention.*

LIL COOP SNOOP: Squeak!
LUKE: Cool! Let me pick you up buddy.

*LUKE picks up LIL COOP SNOOP and hugs him.*

LUKE: W-who knew raccoons could be so friendly?
LIL COOP SNOOP: Squeak!
LUKE: Then again, he is trained... and squeaks instead of doing actual raccoon noises... is he an actual raccoon?

*LIL COOP SNOOP starts lightly growling.*

LUKE: Never mind, ignore what I said Coop.

LUKE: I-I can't believe this m-might be my last day... I don't want to leave.

*LIL COOP SNOOP turns to stare into LUKE's eyes.*

LUKE: Don't worry Coop, I'm going to try my very best not to go home... speaking of, I need to go and talk to a f-few of the guys. I need them to be on my side as soon as possible.

*LUKE puts LIL COOP SNOOP on the floor.*

LUKE: Come on Coop, let's go save my bacon!
LIL COOP SNOOP: Squeak!

*LUKE and LIL COOP SNOOP go and find some of the other housemates.*

























------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERESA: It's such a shame you might be going home today, especially considering a certain someone in this house.
WILLOW: A certain someone? The only person I can think of is Ronnie the Genie, but no one else should be able to see him...
TERESA: Ronnie, what? No. Giuliano.

WILLOW: I'm confused, which isn't really usual for me... okay, that's a lie. I'm confused very often.
TERESA: Didn't you know? Giuliano had a crush on someone in the house.
WILLOW: Yes, he told me the other day. He fancies someone in this...
TERESA: You're the one he fancies Willow, you are his crush!

TERESA: For disclaimer purposes, the producers did not, under any circumstances, encourage me to stir the pot on a subject that I had no idea about until earlier this morning.
PRODUCER: Teresa...

WILLOW: I can't be the one, he would have said so.
TERESA: He might have been too shy to admit it to you, have you seen him being prim and proper around you though? Hi Willow, how are you Willow, that sounds lovely Willow, let me get the door for you, how about lunch? I can cook you up something special.
WILLOW: I just thought he was being nice, I didn't think much into it.

TERESA: Well, he likes you, a little bit more than friends.
WILLOW: I'm... I've froze. Everything makes sense! Do you think I should talk to him about it?
TERESA: That all depends on you, what do you want to say?

WILLOW: I'm not sure... Maybe I should beatbox and do the electric slide to go into the conversation?
TERESA: I would highly recommend NOT to do that.
WILLOW: You're right, I'm way to good at that. I need to just talk to him and see what is up, apart from you know- the sky.

TERESA: Riiiiiiight. You do just that fairy.
WILLOW: Thank you for telling me Teresa. Fairy sisters forever!
TERESA: ...Fairy sisters.
WILLOW: This is exciting, I've never had anyone express interest like this in me before. Well there was that Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich once, but he is long gone. He tasted pretty good too.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KATHARINA: Sweet, another week of safety AND I am a member of a circus now. I knew my rad editing and artsy skills would pay off at some point in this game. Painting is pretty much one of the only hobbies I have time for outside of work and family, so I decided once to make it more exciting by trying it on myself. I bet Artie Stique can still learn a lot from me. As of the nominees... yeah, I'm pretty much fucked off about them. Not only did Miss Teresa save her ungrateful butt from the block, now my closest ally is still on the block and against Willow of all people. Why do the people I do not totally find bland and annoying get nominated? I just don't get it, like I just don't get the whole agenda some people might have against Luke. I never never never never never never never ever thought I'd say this in this game, but I actually feel really bad for him. Sure at the beginning I mostly wanted to use him because he was pretty much alone and gullible, but especially this week I really got to know him better... and I think I like this boy. Not in a pervy "I want him all over my body" way, don't get that idea! That would be totally gross. But he is such a nice guy and there is something in me that just wants to protect him from harm. I think my motherly instincts are shining through again right now. I just feel like he gets misunderstood because he tried to seem as cocky as possible. And as much as I might feel sorry for Willow here, I need to find a way to make him stay here. I just hope my plan works and Teresa won't be in my way once again. Ugh, I swear, if this woman messes with this girl here by stealing my strategy again, she is so gonna get it. And trust me, if I say somebody's going down, THEY GO DOWN!


KATHARINA: Today is so stressful, look what I've been brought to. Eating a bowl full of peas. That's stress right there.
BENVOLIO: Why, what's so stressful?
KATHARINA: The eviction, I don't want any of the nominees to go home today.
BENVOLIO: Unfortunately, that is what will happen.


SHIRLEY: It certainly is, does everyone know how they are going to vote tonight?
BENVOLIO: I'm undecided.
RANDALL: I've made a promise to one of 'em. I ain't goin' back on it.
SHIRLEY: That's interesting. I'm in the same boat as you Ben.


SHIRLEY: Today's vote is going to be a tough one, both of them are lovely people and don't deserve to be there. I've got a lot to think about before making my decision tonight.


KATHARINA: Can I personally make an input, I think you should both save one of the nominees more than the other.
SHIRLEY: Okay, who is it and what are your reasons?
KATHARINA: I think we should save Little Luke. He's a nice boy who's had a rough time here, he deserves a second chance to enjoy his time here.


RANDALL: So ya think he shouldn't go for bein' a nice boy?
KATHARINA: No, he's misunderstood and he is a fierce competitor. It might be worthwhile to not only keep him but to keep him on side. He's smart, fit and has a load of wacky skills that could help in some of the more random challenges.


BENVOLIO: I really do like Luke, but we need to think about our games in particular, taking out a good player might not be a bad idea.
KATHARINA: If you look at it that way, it might be beneficial to take Willow out. We don't know how good she is, she hasn't played in a POP yet- for all we know, she could be a beast of a player.


BENVOLIO: This is a tricky decision to make. On the one hand, both nominees have really good strengths that could benefit my game in the long run, however, if these strengths are used against me- I could be in some serious danger. Luke is naive and cocky, but he does have spirit. Willow is crazy but if she put her mind into the game could be unstoppable. What to do?


BENVOLIO: I'm guessing you will be saving Luke?
KATHARINA: Yes.
BENVOLIO: Okay, so we know you and Teresa are going to keep Luke safe.
KATHARINA: Wait, how do you know Teresa is keeping Luke safe?
BENVOLIO: She had a big discussion with everyone earlier on today. She was supportive of everyone's views on the subject even if we disagreed with some of her points.
KATHARINA: Where the hell was I?


SHIRLEY: I think you were in the bathroom.
KATHARINA: That's... just... lovely.
SHIRLEY: Is there a problem Katharina?
KATHARINA: No, I don't have a problem.


RANDALL: Ya'll need to calm down and relax- ya'll are safe... Now I got these fruit loops to eat.
KATHARINA: That's not the point Randall.
RANDALL: E-Kat, whoever will go, will go and whoever will stay, will stay. Sure that's a song, right?


RANDALL: I'm thankin' mah lucky stars that am still here in this here competition. Ah thought I'd be out by week 2 but I'm still 'ere. Now I gotta decide on anotha fella or lady to send home. These votes never get any easier.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


GIULIANO: Where did you hear that?
MAYA: Maya heard it from Teresa.
GIULIANO: ...This isn't good.
MAYA: Maya thinks it is splendid. Maya is besotted with matters of the heart.


GIULIANO: Do you know whether Willow knows?
MAYA: Maya isn't too sure, Maya hasn't seen Willow much this morning.
GIULIANO: I think I'll have to confess and tell her, she's bound to know with the gossip in this house.
MAYA: Maya thinks that would be a great idea, Maya knows the purest expression is to sometimes tell the other person.


GIULIANO: How should I tell her though? I don't want to come across as some sort of idiot.
MAYA: Maya wants you to walk over and say, Maya fancies you!
GIULIANO: Wait, you fancy her?
MAYA: Maya declines such rumours. Maya wants to tell you to say you fancy Willow.
GIULIANO: Oh my bad, I thought you meant... Never mind.


MAYA: Maya isn't attracted to women Giu, nor men- just Maya.
GIULIANO: You're attracted to yourself?
MAYA: Maya isn't attracted to herself, Maya is a temple and must be treated as such.
GIULIANO: That doesn't make any sense to me but I'm sure it makes sense to you.


MAYA: Maya really enjoys Giuliano's little crush on Willow. Maya saw the cheeky grin on his face when I mentioned Willow the other day, Maya knew at that moment something had happened. Maya knows that Giuliano likes Willow a lot more than he lets on.


GIULIANO: Maya... now that you know about me and Willow... what are you thinking of doing for the eviction tonight?
MAYA: Maya has an idea about what to do. Maya would like to know how you are feeling though. Maya knows it must be hard, someone you fancy or someone you've just made up with. Maya knows there is a lot to lose for you tonight.


GIULIANO: Yeah, I'm ready for the sacrifice... I just hope I make the right decision. I don't want it to affect my future here or hurt the person's feelings.
MAYA: Maya knows you'll make the right decision, Maya knows you are a smart cookie.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LUKE: P-please?
PETER: I can't sis. You've broken my trust from last week.
LUKE: I-It was an h-honest mistake, I wish I would have saved you now...
PETER: You're lucky everyone voted out Crystal, it could've been different.


LUKE: I-I know... and I am v-very sorry.
PETER: Then again... I guess it's karma that you're up this week.
LUKE: I'm just glad I know you didn't nominate me.
PETER: That's right, I didn't. How do I know you didn't nominate me though last week?


LUKE: I'll tell you why I didn't... I'm not as good at comps as I like to tell everyone.
PETER: Wait, you aren't bigging up yourself?
LUKE: Yeah... well, some of them. I'd be lying if I said I did good on the last one though.
PETER: Hmm... I'm still not sure. I don't know what to do with my vote.


LUKE: Please, I'll do anything Pete!
PETER: Anything?
LUKE: Within question...
PETER: Pledge your full allegiance to me while we are in this house.
LUKE: Allegiance? What? I'm not...
PETER: If you want me to save you, I want your full co-operation gurl. We make this an actual alliance and not out a get-out-of-jail-free card when we need it... I'll give you my full support and you'll get mine in return honey. What do you say?


LUKE: Deal.
PETER: Plus tell me I'm pretty.
LUKE: No!
PETER: Fine, you're going home.
LUKE: You're... Pretty.

*LUKE squirms.*

LUKE: That feels weird.


*PETER starts to laugh.*

PETER: You are so awkward, it is hilarious! I think this alliance is going to be a long one full of wins.
LUKE: I need to survive the eviction first.
PETER: Oh yeah, well we'll get onto that pronto mawma.


PETER: I could say it's karma that Luke is now on the block, but I'm not a bitter bitch like that... most of the times... okay, sometimes I am but I can't help it, I'm a drag queen for god's sake! Using this situation to my benefit though, I'm glad Luke agreed to an alliance... our bullshit pact before sunk like the titanic, so if he really does want to keep me here then this alliance will be a fine way to secure both our places here. Luke isn't stupid, he understands that too.


























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WILLOW: Come on Willow, what are you going to do? Should I present him with a rose? No, that's too silly. Maybe, I could present an onion to him? It'll be less romantic but definitely a surprise gesture. Take my onion as an appreciation of your admiration! No, that is too silly.


WILLOW: I should just...

*GIULIANO enters.*

GIULIANO: Willow! Can I talk to you?
WILLOW: Sure, let's sit on the bed.


WILLOW: What do you want to talk about?
GIULIANO: I think you know what... I'm guessing you know about my crush already.
WILLOW: I do, I didn't know it was about me.


GIULIANO: I wanted to tell you, I really did... but I got too shy, then you thought it was about someone else and then... well, I couldn't tell you after that.
WILLOW: I think it's really sweet. You're quite cute, like a tiny toadstool.
GIULIANO: Um, thanks I guess! I do have something else to talk about... your lie. Why didn't you tell me about that? You know I'd have kept it secret.


GIULIANO: Wow, Luke and Willow are on the block. I can't believe Teresa did that, though I guess I can't really blame her after what Willow did, lying about the dog. I thought we were getting to be friends and she is interesting to talk to. I can't believe I shared a secret with her when she was keeping such a big one of her own. This is going to be a tough decision.


WILLOW: I'm so so sorry, can you forgive me?
GIULIANO: Yeah. Can you please be a little bit more open next time though.
WILLOW: I sure can Giu.
GIULIANO: Yay.


WILLOW: So...
GIULIANO: So...
WILLOW: Will you...

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO VOTE. THE THIRD EVICTION CEREMONY WILL BEGIN SHORTLY. CAN ALL HOUSEMATES PLEASE MEET IN THE CEREMONY AREA TO BEGIN THE EVICTION.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the third eviction ceremony of Season 4! Tonight, one of our lovely nominees will be sent packing and they will leave the competition.


EVEN: Each housemate will get a change to vote to evict one of the nominees on the block this week. The nominee who receives the most votes will be evicted from the house and must leave immediately.


EVEN: If for any reason the house fails to come to a majority vote, the Anonymous HOH will then step in to make the final decision to evict one of the nominees. Their is a likelihood this could happen with 7 people voting, however, we do have 2 people who have an extra eviction vote to use following the first HOH, so if they want to use them they could skew the vote.


EVEN: Now we've covered the ground rules, let's get this eviction underway. The first housemate who will cast their vote to evict is... GIULIANO!
GIULIANO: Awesome, I'll be back in a few minutes guys.

























*******

























GIULIANO: I would like to evict _______ because they weren't honest and I don't feel comfortable with someone I can't trust, even though it's a competition.


RANDALL: I would like to evict _______ because I feel I've gotten to know the others more and I 'av stronger bonds with everyone else. Plus I gave mah word I wouldn't vote for the young'un and I don't go back on mah word.


BENVOLIO: I have to vote to evict ______. I'm sorry.


PORSHA: I vote to evict _____ because you spilled something on one of my spare wigs and that is a mistake that no one should make!


SHIRLEY: This was a really hard decision, but I have decided to save _____, and I am voting out ______. I think they both deserved to stay, honestly this game is getting harder and harder with each elimination ceremony.


MAYA: Maya would like to evict ______ because she is crazy and you know how Maya feels about people who are crazy.


TERESA: I am going to vote for ______ because there's something about that person that makes me wary.


KATHARINA: I'm voting for ______ because I made a promise to somebody and I am a woman of my word.

EVEN: The voting has ended, Katharina can you please return to the ceremony while I count up the votes.

























*******


EVEN: Welcome back guys. The votes have now been counted and we do have a result tonight! Good luck nominees! I can now reveal...


EVEN: With a vote of 7-0... The housemate who will be leaving tonight is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























*******
























*******
























*******

























EVEN: Willow!
WILLOW: Noooooooo, looks like my fairy days are over.
EVEN: I'm very sorry Willow. You have been evicted from Abnormality. Please leave immediately.

*WILLOW stands up from the block.*


WILLOW: Looks like I'm headed back to the enchanted forest. I'm ready to see all the little pixies again.
EVEN: Bye Willow.


WILLOW: Oh well, it's been nice knowing you all! May my fairy dust be sprinkled on this house forever!

*WILLOW walks out of the house.*


EVEN: And that is the last of Willow in this game. Willow has finished in 10th place, however we will see her again at the finale!


EVEN: Housemates, 10 of you have become 9. You are all one step closer to becoming the next winner of Abnormality! I'll see you all next week for our fourth HOH challenge. Bye everyone.
ALL: Bye Even!


LUKE: Yeeeeeeeeeeeees! I'm still in the game! Wooooooooooooooo! It's my time to come back and win as many challenges as possible now. I can't waste my second chance!



EVEN: On that note, this concludes this episode of Abnormality! Unfortunately Willow was not able to save herself and has been evicted from the house. I would like to say a massive thank you to lovesstorms for submitting Willow for Season 4. I look forward to see you in Season 5 if you return! That's all for tonight, tune in next time to see our fourth HOH crowned and 2 new nominees on the block. Goodnight everybody!



HOUSEMATES:

Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)

10th: Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)
11th: Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment