Saturday 3 November 2018

4.2: Those Pesky Gardenia's

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the first HOH challenge, Benvolio and Wes found themselves up on the block. With the first POP challenge of the season upon us though, will either nominee be able to save themselves from the block? Let's find out on Abnormality!


*Some of the housemates are in the garden working out.*

CRYSTAL: Time to up the speed on this treadmill.
BENVOLIO: Careful now, I wouldn't want you falling off and onto me.
CRYSTAL: Don't worry, if all goes wrong I'll grab onto the sides for my life.


WILLOW: Take this all you forest demons!

*WILLOW punches the hell out of the boxing bag.*

WILLOW: I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

*WILLOW continues to punch the boxing bag, nearly removing it from it's stand.*


GIULIANO: I'm dying... why did I have to choose the weights.
BENVOLIO: Keep at it mate, if it's hurting then it's working.
GIULIANO: I'm not sure that is how it works, especially those who break bones for pushing too hard.
BENVOLIO: You've been on it five minutes your bones aren't breaking anytime soon.


GIULIANO: If I break my bones then, I told you so.
BENVOLIO: Smetti di essere un bambino e fallo!
GIULIANO: Non sono un bambino, tu sei il bambino qui!

*BENVOLIO chuckles slightly.*


CRYSTAL: Dare I ask what you both said?
BENVOLIO: Just a little banter.
CRYSTAL: Very well.

*Meanwhile at the basketball court*


SHIRLEY: You ready Wes?
WES: You bet.
SHIRLEY: GAME ON!

*WES dribbles the ball around SHIRLEY and shoots at the net.*


*The ball flies towards the net. It goes in!*

SHIRLEY: Well done, that was a great shot!


WES: Woo! Oh yeah, it's your birthday! It's your birthday! This is a message to the Harlem Globetrotters, I am available to play any time- just call me.

*Something changes in Wes' behaviour... he goes to the bedroom to change.*

























----------------------------------------------------------------------


TERESA: Who wants some scrambled eggs with toast?
ALL: Me please.
TERESA: Perfect, coming right up!

*TERESA continues with the cooking.*


TERESA: How is the cleaning coming along Kath?
KATHARINA: I don't know whether it's getting dirtier or cleaner with this sponge. Oh, you can call me E-Kat by the way.
TERESA: E-Kat? I don't get it but okay.


KATHARINA: What a better way to start the game with announcing the first twist, and it is a heck of a twist. The mystery HOH twist might be the best twist to ever be installed in shows like this. Seriously, although you don't know who is in power, the one who is in power has SOOOOO much more opportunities now to operate the best they could. Backstabbing, sabotaging and manipulation are now easier than ever. It just feels like the Mole all over again, but now I can finally use my knowledge for something other than being a bossy editor. I've been in this biz for 7 years now, and I saw so many different strategies that I might be a pro myself now. Of course my abilities need a bit of polish, but in a matter of time I'm gonna rule this house. Mark my words. As for my fellow contestants, they are okay so far. Porsha is great and I'm also getting along with Shirley and Willow. Luke is hilarious, he really wants to be a second Carlito type, but I also think if he isn't careful his excitement might get the better of him. Teresa is definitely my biggest competition. She is very competitive and I love it since it makes the challenges even more challenging. But you know, quite frankly I'm happy with the nominations so far. Sure Benvolio and Wes are two beef steaks if you get what I mean, but I've hardly spoke to Benvolio yet. And as for Wes... I don't know, he kinda intimidates me. Sure he is nice, but he keeps talking about his brother. Something seems really odd. Also I think I might have overheard him talking to himself. I have a co-worker who does the same and he is driving Yan insane. There I can live with it, but now that he isn't here, it's not even fun, it's just quite annoying... Anyway, I can't wait for the next upcoming challenges!


TERESA: Why isn't the bloody bread cooking properly?

*TERESA flips the bread over.*

TERESA: Oh! Looks like it is, oops. Better hide the burnt bits with the eggs.


PETER: So here is my usual self when I'm not looking fabulous with my 6 inch heels on.
RANDALL: You look really different mate.
MAYA: Maya agrees...


MAYA: Especially since you have a body of a male model and somehow make it fit for a women's physique.
PETER: Aww thanks babe, your too kind!
MAYA: Mwah!
LUKE: That's all well and good but I have a MAJOR announcement for you guys.
RANDALL: Go on...


LUKE: I am the ultimate supreme HOH! I was the one who nominated Benvolio and Wes! Do you believe me?
RANDALL: Sure kid, and I'm related to Madonna.
LUKE: But I did win the HOH, you gotta believe me guys.


RANDALL: You are one sandwich short'a picnic kid if you think you gotta cat's in hell's chance of winnin' it.
PETER: Are you even allowed to admit your the HOH?
LUKE: Why not!? It might not be the best strategy but I definitely know it is right now. At least... I think it is. Oh no, I'm doubting myself.
RANDALL: Bless his little cotton socks.


LUKE: Hehehe! That's right! I'm the new HOH! First one of the season! Just like Carlito was last season. I'm gonna be the powerhouse and win the season, and I'm gonna nominate anyone and everyone! No one believes me when I say that I won, they all said I won nothing and I'll never win anything but I assure you that I won the HOH! Even just can't reveal it because of the twist! They have no proof, okay?... but boy... Wes and Ben feel really mad at me. I hope they're alright. I don't want them to be upset.


TERESA: Okay guys, breakfast is ready!
ALL: Yay.
KATHARINA: Uh, Teresa?
TERESA: ...Yes?
KATHARINA: Where is the toast? There's only scrambled egg on the plate.
TERESA: Unfortunately we had... uh... an incident where the toast was cooked too well! So... it's now in the bin.
KATHARINA: ...Teresa!




































----------------------------------------------------------------------------


TERESA: First of all, my very strategic plan to win has fallen at the first hurdle unfortunately. I tried to 'get in' with the kids but that fell harder than a lead balloon... I think my next logical step would be to align myself with the 'oldies' of the house. If I have them on my side, I at least have a chance of manipulating my views across and get my work completed more efficiently.


BENVOLIO: Are you missing your kids Teresa?
TERESA: I'm not really missing them, they are a bit older now so they can look after themselves.
BENVOLIO: I can understand that.
TERESA: I still do miss them at times but I know they can handle themselves.


BENVOLIO: I'm not sure what I'd be like as a father.
TERESA: You seem like a charming fellow. I think you'd be fine.
BENVOLIO: Thanks Teresa.
TERESA: How about you Mr. McScruff, got any little ones yourself?


RANDALL: Not as I know of, hahaha. Sure would be a s'prise if they came a knockin'.
TERESA: Ahh I see.
RANDALL: Wouldn't mind a lil' nipper myself though, teach him all the fine things in life, take his on my bike and go somewhere nice.
TERESA: Well if both of you ever do want children, I'll happily have your babies!


RANDALL: Excuse you madam?
BENVOLIO: Uhh, thanks I guess.
TERESA: What did I... OH NO! I just realised... I don't want your babies, just to look after them for a night or too. Nothing, else.


*BENVOLIO and RANDALL sit awkwardly.*

BENVOLIO: So...
RANDALL: So...


BENVOLIO: ...So...
RANDALL: ...So?...
BENVOLIO: I think I'm gonna get some food, wanna join?
RANDALL: Sure.

*TERESA sits there blushing.*

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------


MAYA: Maya has to say this, but E-Kat you are looking very fashion forward today.
KATHARINA: Thank you lovely, I try my best to stay on top of fashion. I can tell you look fabulous too.
MAYA: Mwah! Maya loves you.


*SHIRLEY coughs*

KATHARINA: You okay Shirl?
SHIRLEY: What do you think of my outfit?
KATHARINA: In a nice way, I don't think it's very fashion forward.
SHIRLEY: You don't think so? I thought maybe skater girl punk.


MAYA: Maya disagrees STRONGLY.
SHIRLEY: Oh... I still like it anyway, it's comfortable.
MAYA: Maya could suggest a little shimmer to spruce it up, but that outfit isn't worth saving honey.
SHIRLEY: Oh thanks.

*MAYA takes the bubble pipe and blows a big breath of bubbles. Maybe too much.*


KATHARINA: Don't worry about it too much Shirley. You rock that look so just own it.
SHIRLEY: Thanks E-Kat. To be honest, I'm mostly in a suit so it just feels like a nice change to wear something more casual.
KATHARINA: Oh yeah, you were a detective. That must have been quite a stressful career.


SHIRLEY: It can be if you let it, I loved the good meaty cases though. Ones where you have to be on your toes and think about every little detail- in a way it's kind of like a game but the prize is getting the bad guy at the end.
KATHARINA: Now you mention it, it does sound like some sort of puzzle game. On behalf of the world though, I want to thank you for keeping the streets safe.
SHIRLEY: It's my pleasure.

*MAYA starts to giggle.*

SHIRLEY: You okay Maya?


MAYA: Maya took in too many bubbles on that last blow... Hehehehehe.
SHIRLEY: Is she...
KATHARINA: She'll be fine, those bubble machines just make you a little... well... 'dazed'. Haha.


MAYA: Maya was what? Had an overdose of bubbles? Surely not, she is very dignified and classy.
PRODUCER: We got it on camera.
MAYA: ...Maya would like you to delete all evidence of her bubble antics.



























------------------------------------------------------------------------


WILLOW: So, this house is pretty cool. I'm a little tiny bit confused, but I'm sure it'll all play out right later. The contestants are fun! Though, what's up with that Maya chick? I mean, you know you are talking about yourself, right? Duh. Katharina seems fun. Almost like a big sister-type. Not like I'd know, but hey, I don't want to frighten her away. I gotta play it cool. And what's a hoedown? Maybe it's a new type of dance? I've never heard of it. Randall must be from a different realm I've never heard of before. Him and Porsha. I've never seen anyone like her? I have lots to learn. Teresa kinda freaks me out. Like she's trying to be the best of us. But that doesn't really make much sense. It's not a contest after all. It's a party! And I just want to flip Luke in the wing. Him and Teresa need to go. They're not supposed to come on so strong. We're all supposed to get along. And Lil' Coop Snoop... so adorable! He and I will get along very well. He's just like all the creatures back home that I talk to. I wonder if I'll understand his language.



*WILLOW enters the bedroom lightly hymning.*

WILLOW: Wait, is there anyone in here?
???: Should we talk game?
???: Definitely.



CRYSTAL: I would definitely consider forming an alliance with you, you definitely want to win this bad and will do whatever is needed to make that happen. I need someone with that drive by my side.
LUKE: Yay, this is so exciting! So, who should we take out first? As HOH I think we should get rid of both... now I don't know how we are going to do this, but I'm sure there is a loophole to get them both out. Oooo! What if we get a joint vote, then I send them both home?



CRYSTAL: Uh, will that even work?
LUKE: I don't see why not, they do see expect the unexpected right?
CRYSTAL: I guess so.
LUKE: Or, maybe we take out a powerhouse. Who do you think would fit into that role?



CRYSTAL: Um, I'm not really sure. We don't really know who is smashing it in the comps just yet.
LUKE: Good point, uh this twist is a pain sometimes. But boy do I love it because POWER!
WILLOW: I need to find a way out of here...




CRYSTAL: I think as HOH, you should just keep the nominations the same at least for now.
LUKE: Hmm, it has worked for others in the past... Okay deal, I'll do just that.
CRYSTAL: Great stuff!



WILLOW: Wow, I think I just eavesdropped on an alliance.
CRYSTAL: Willow, is that you?
WILLOW: Um no... I mean... Oh lord. Bye guys.
LUKE: ...Well, this is bad. Oh no, they are going to try everything to get us out. I can't leave, I need to win!

*A small tear appears in Luke's eye.*




































------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PORSHA: Come on Giu, don't you wanna listen?
GIULIANO: Okay, sing me one of your songs.
PORSHA: YAAAAAS! Okay one second.

*PORSHA clears her throat.*



PORSHA: My baby left me, I didn't know what to do without him. Then I met his best friend and went to his house! Then I said put it in my mouth, I said my m*therf*cking mouth.
GIULIANO: :O
PORSHA: Was it my key? Was I off?
GIULIANO: The key was fine... the song was... um, yeah. I think a better song choice is needed.



PORSHA: Whatever you say honey.

*'PHIL' enters.*

'PHIL': Hi guys!
PORSHA: Hi Wes.
'PHIL': Wes? Oh, did he come in here. I have been looking for him.


PORSHA: You've been... looking for you?
'PHIL': No silly, I've been looking for Wes.
PORSHA: Is you on something?
'PHIL': It's me Phil, don't you remember meeting me on Day 1?
PORSHA: ...I remember meeting Wes.
'PHIL': Oh, I think there's some confusion, we're identical twins. I came in after him though.
PORSHA: Right...
GIULIANO: Okay then uhh, Phil. How are you?


GIULIANO: Phil... I mean, Wes has completely lost it. I thought Phil was Wes' brother but Phil is Wes? I am getting that right aren't I?
PRODUCER: I don't know.
GIULIANO: It's a little odd mind you, but this is the Abnormality House- it would make sense for all the crazy people to be inside of it.


'PHIL': I'm doing really well thank you.
PORSHA: He's going to kill us both in our sleep I can just see it happen.
'PHIL': What was that?
PORSHA: Oh nothing.


'PHIL': Oh. Well I've been asked by Wes to play in the POP for him, just going to ask the producer's now if we can do that. If so, you guys better watch out. I'm good at quite a few things.
PORSHA: I'm trembling. Good luck to you buddy.
GIULIANO: Yeah, good luck Wes... I mean Phil?





















------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BENVOLIO: That feels great, you didn't have to do this you know.
KATHARINA: I know, I need to keep practising on my skills though.

*KATHARINA gives BENVOLIO a very deep hand massage.*

KATHARINA: Prepare yourself.

BENVOLIO: Wait, prepare...

*KATHARINA puts pressure on BENVOLIO's hand and cracks it. It sounds bad, but it is oddly pleasing.*

BENVOLIO: Ouch! That... actually feels a whole lot better.
KATHARINA: A little trick I learned when I was little.

BENVOLIO: How long have you been doing massage therapy?
KATHARINA: A while... but I don't do it much, I'm usually busy with work or the kids.
BENVOLIO: I think you should take it up professionally if you ever decide to leave the TV biz.

KATHARINA: Thanks, my heart is in TV production though. I love it. How about you? Where do you think you'd be if you weren't in the circus?
BENVOLIO: Hmm, I dunno. I've never really thought about it.
KATHARINA: You probably won't need another career path, you've been an acrobat how many years now? Surely someone with a skill like that must be raking in the dough.
BENVOLIO: You'd be surprised, the circus busy is a tricky game finance wise. Our circus isn't doing too bad though- could be better.

























TERESA: So, are you nervous for the POP?
'PHIL': I sure am Teresa. Who knows what the challenge could be.
TERESA: You just never know what it could be, it could be an endurance one, it could be a strength one. It might even be luck, then it's anyone's game.

'PHIL': Exactly, knowing our luck, it'll be something that I'm not as strong at.
TERESA: You have to think positively... well, that any put all your welly into it. Winners don't just win, they completely destroy the competition and take everything.

'PHIL': That's a lot of pressure.
TERESA: It is, but sometimes pressure is all you need to get you through it.
'PHIL': That does kind of make a little sense.
TERESA: Listen, I believe in you. You can win yourself that POP and get yourself off that block, is that what you are going to do?
'PHIL': Yes! Yes I can do it.

'PHIL': I'm feeling a lot better after that talk with Teresa, I feel like all my efforts will be able to keep Wes in the game and get him through to the final. He is my brother and I know he deserves this chance to play the game. I can't let him down in this challenge.

TERESA: Yes you can, now go out there and kick some butt kid.
'PHIL': I will do, Wes is going to be so happy when I save him from the block!
TERESA: Yes he... wait, Wes? Aren't you Wes? Who am I talking to?

EVEN: Hello housemates! It is now time for the POP challenge. Can you all please gather in the ceremony area.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------

EVEN: Hello housemates! It's time for the POP challenge. Six of you will compete in the challenge tonight for the chance of winning the VETO! This veto will be able to remove one of the nominees who are currently sat on the chopping block. If the veto is used and someone is taken off the block, the current reigning HOH must select a replacement nominee to take the empty seat.

EVEN: The final nominees after this challenge will face eviction. Now, let's start with the nominees this week...

EVEN: Benvolio!
BENVOLIO: Woo!

EVEN: And Wes.
'PHIL': Ahem, Phil.
EVEN: Uh, Phil. You two are automatically playing as you are this week's nominees. Through random selection, you will also be playing against...

























EVEN: Crystal!
CRYSTAL: Oh wow.

EVEN: Katharina!
KATHARINA: Yes! I'm ready.

EVEN: Randall!
RANDALL: Better not be a fitness one, I just had a big slice of apple crumble.

EVEN: And Shirley!
SHIRLEY: Yay, I get to play.
EVEN: I hope you are all ready because the game is about the begin. Please can all six of you make your way to the HOH Arena... Oh, and make sure you put on your dapper shirts.
SHIRLEY: We get shirts?

'PHIL': WAIT! I'd like to play Wes' prize he got in the HOH.
EVEN: Ooo!

'PHIL': I would like to play Wes' prize.
EVEN: Very well, your prize has been played!

*'PHIL' has decided to use his prize. The prize was AN ADVANTAGE ON UPCOMING COMP.*

EVEN: The advantage you will receive for this challenge is 1 minute and 30 seconds off of your time! Now, let's get to the POP.

























--------------------------------------------------------------------

EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to Cecelia's Flower Studio. Today, you budding flower arranger's will have to create a custom flower piece. You will have a picture to work from so you won't be going in blind, however you must replicate the flower picture to every little fine detail on it.

EVEN: The arrangement will be timed which means that the person who arranges their collection the fastest will win the challenge. To keep things fair, we have brought in a third party supervisor to check the arrangements are as close to the picture as possible.

EVEN: Everyone please welcome Sonya, the official adjudicator.
SONYA: Thank you for having me guys, now onto the official rules of...
EVEN: Excuse me Sonya, that's my job. You just need to either say Yes or No to the flowers, okay?
SONYA: But I want to host...
EVEN: ...No. Okay guys, let's start this challenge.

EVEN: Randall, as the most fabulous member of our team- you are going to go first.
RANDALL: Oh lord, give me strength through this.

RANDALL: This is not how I imagined this show would be.
EVEN: You ready Randall?
RANDALL: As I'll ever be.
EVEN: Your time starts... NOW!

RANDALL: Why is this so difficult?
SONYA: Sorry, that is wrong.
RANDALL: I'mma rip these flowers into lil' pieces.

*RANDALL continues to arrange the flowers.*

*A FEW MORE MINUTES LATER.*

RANDALL: Okay, that looks kinda better. Judge?
SONYA: Hmm, no. Still not right.
RANDALL: You kiddin' me? What am I missin' here?

*RANDALL ditches the Gardenia's.*

RANDALL: That POP was summin' else. I have never in my entire life had to arrange flowers. Who arranges flowers anyway? You want some flowers, you go pick them from a field, right? Put them in a vase, give'm to someone special like your mother or a special lady friend.

*RANDALL finishes arranging.*

SONYA: That looks good to me. Congratulations you have completed the challenge. Next up is...
EVEN: Sonya! That's my job. Next up is... KATHARINA!

EVEN: You ready E-Kat?
KATHARINA: You bet Even.
EVEN: Your time starts now!

*KATHARINA quickly starts arranging the flowers.*

KATHARINA: This is actually quite therapeutic.
RANDALL: Thera-what?
KATHARINA: Relaxing.

*KATHARINA bunches a pair of flowers together.*

*KATHARINA picks up the garden utensil and starts pruning.*

KATHARINA: And one more little bit of them, that should be done and dusted.

*KATHARINA puts the flowers into the vase.*

KATHARINA: How about this?

SONYA: Looks good to me. Congratulations, you have completed the challenge.
EVEN: Well done Katharina, Benvolio, you are up next!
BENVOLIO: Oh yeah.

BENVOLIO: Let's do this.
EVEN: Okay I won't do the usual intro. Your time begins, now!

*BENVOLIO grabs the daisies.*

*BENVOLIO sniffs the flower.*

BENVOLIO: That smells really fresh.
EVEN: Benvolio, more arranging, less sniffing please.
BENVOLIO: Sorry I can't help it.

BENVOLIO: Just a few more touches over here.

*BENVOLIO puts in his last flower.*

BENVOLIO: Okay, how about now?
SONYA: Hmm...

SONYA: It's good! Congratulations, you've completed the challenge.
BENVOLIO: Phew, I thought I was going to flounder. So many of the flowers look the same.
EVEN: Well done. Next up is... Shirley!

EVEN: Are you ready to play Shirley?
SHIRLEY: I think so yeah.
EVEN: Great, your time starts now!

*SHIRLEY examines the flowers.*

SHIRLEY: Hmm, that doesn't look right.

*SHIRLEY takes out the tulips.*

SHIRLEY: It looks somewhat closer to what it should be.

SHIRLEY: I am a little bit confident in this challenge, when I used to live at home with my parents we had this huge gorgeous garden and I used to help mom with the upkeep of the plants. I'd like to think that can help me, especially with the detail in this challenge. We'll see what happens.

SHIRLEY: This should be the last one if I'm correct.

*SHIRLEY puts in the last flower in the vase.*

SONYA: That's not right unfortunately.
SHIRLEY: Of course, I know what I missed.

*SHIRLEY puts in the red flower.*

SONYA: You have completed the challenge! Congratulations.
SHIRLEY: Thank you, that felt like it went really quick.
EVEN: Well done Shirley, the next one to play is Crystal!

EVEN: Crystal, if you are ready then we can begin.
CRYSTAL: Let's start the clock.
EVEN: Great, your time starts now.

CRYSTAL: I haven't got a clue what flower this is, but it looks like there isn't many of them in the picture.

*CRYSTAL carefully places the flower in the vase.*

SONYA: Nope, not finished.
CRYSTAL: Hmm, think for one second, what are you missing?

*CRYSTAL adds a few more flowers to the vase.*

CRYSTAL: Okay, I think that is right. Can we lock that in and see if it is correct?

SONYA: It is... correct! Congratulations, you've completed the challenge.
CRYSTAL: Oh my, that's awesome!
EVEN: Well done Crystal, you did a good job. Last but not least, we have Wes... or Phil... or... whatever.

EVEN: Are you ready?
'PHIL': I'm ready to take the veto baby!
EVEN: Great, your time starts now.

*'PHIL' grabs a packet of seeds.*

'PHIL': These grains will add just the right touch.

*'PHIL' sprinkles the plants with decoration.*

'PHIL': Maybe a rose over here.

'PHIL': I might keep one of these for my room.

*'PHIL' puts in the last flower.*

SONYA: Congratulations, you have completed the challenge!
'PHIL': And now someone has won.

EVEN: Correct, someone has won. Now that you have all completed the challenge, I will see how long everyone took to complete the perfect arrangement.

*EVEN has a look at the times recorded by the players.*

EVEN: Okay, looks like we do have a winner. Hold on to your seats housemates, I can now reveal... that the winner of the POP challenge is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Crystal!
CRYSTAL: I won, wow- this feels brilliant.

POP CHALLENGE SCORES:
CRYSTAL- 5:41
SHIRLEY- 6:14
BENVOLIO- 7:14
KATHARINA- 10:25
WES- 12:43
RANDALL- 14:47

EVEN: Congratulations on your win Crystal! In a moment we will return to the ceremony area and you will make the decision whether you want to use the veto or not to save Benvolio or Wes from the block. Let's get back to the ceremony area pronto!

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVEN: Welcome back housemates! Our first POP challenge has been concluded and Crystal was the winner! She now has the power to remove one of the nominees from the block if she so chooses. So...

EVEN: Crystal, who are you going to save from the block?
CRYSTAL: Even, I am going to use the veto on...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























CRYSTAL: No one. I think the nominations should be kept the same.
EVEN: Interesting, very well. In that case then...

EVEN: Benvolio and Wes you will remain as nominees and face the eviction this week.
BENVOLIO: Hmm...
'PHIL': ...
EVEN: Good luck guys! I will see everyone back on eviction night where 12 of you will become 11. Goodnight everybody!
ALL: Bye!

























------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PETER: Congratulations gurl! You deserved the win with that score.
CRYSTAL: I thought for sure that it was longer, it definitely felt it.
PETER: Shirley did quite well too, she could have stole it from you if you were an extra 30 seconds.

CRYSTAL: Yeah Shirley is definitely a big competitor now.
PETER: Oh honey that's what makes the competition interesting though.
CRYSTAL: Oh I definitely agree. I'd rather play against people who are fighting it out to win than people who just aren't bothered.

CRYSTAL: Getting the first confirmed win this season is absolutely brilliant. It feels like a great achievement. It kind of solidifies my place in this competition which is what I wanted to do. I do worry though that it could make me a target, however I'm going to do everything in my power to keep safe so that shouldn't be a problem.

PETER: This eviction is going to be interesting though.
CRYSTAL: Oh really?
PETER: Yeah, I really couldn't call who is going to go- I think it could go either way.
CRYSTAL: Do you have an idea who you would vote to evict?

PETER: Honestly, I'm split at the moment. Neither of them have annoyed me, but I can't really find a reason to keep either one over the other.
CRYSTAL: I kind of agree, we'll have to see what happens over the next couple of days- one might give us reason to do so.

PETER: So Benvolio and Wes are still on the block and all T, no shade I'm kind of glad. I don't want to be up on that block so I'm happy other people are. Being safe is good and I hope I can be safe for a LONG time in this place.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BENVOLIO: Well, I'm still on the block. This sucks.
MAYA: Maya feels you, it can't be fun.
BENVOLIO: It isn't. I think I know what needs to be done to stay though, I might need a little help if you are on board?

BENVOLIO: I'm still on the block which wasn't what I planned but that's how things go. I'm going to campaign my talented butt off to stay here, I think I still have some time left in here and don't want to leave just yet. I hope my fellow housemates agree but you just never know.

MAYA: Maya is intrigued, what do you have in mind?
BENVOLIO: I am going to campaign my butt off to stay, I might need a few extra people to try and convince people to vote Wes out though.
MAYA: And Benvolio thinks Maya is up to press?
BENVOLIO: Yes!

BENVOLIO: It makes the most sense to me. Everyone loves you, you're pretty, you're talented, you're a brilliant speaker and you're successful! You have huge gravitas and I think people respect that.
MAYA: Maya is touched, thank you. She is thinking about the game and weighing up both you and Wes.

BENVOLIO: We can always negotiate a deal if you aren't convinced.
MAYA: Maya is listening.
BENVOLIO: Name any term you want, as long as it is reasonable I'll happily accept.
MAYA: Maya will have to consider such terms, but she will be in touch very shortly.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANDALL: Well buddy, looks like you're up.
WES: I know, I thought Phil could bring it home for me but no, not this time.
RANDALL: Right... with any luck though they'll save ya. People like you 'round 'ere.

WES: You think so?
RANDALL: Yes man, people have said some good stuff 'bout you.
WES: I never knew that, that's good to hear.
RANDALL: So, what plan 'av you got going forward?

WES: I'm going to try and speak with everyone in here, get a better understanding of where they sit and hopefully convince those who want to save Benvolio to save me.
RANDALL: Straight forward plan, like it.

WES: Yeah. Right, better get some sleep. I am shattered.
RANDALL: Me too! Goodnight fella.






EVEN: And with that concludes this episode of Abnormality! So, Crystal won the POP and decided not to use the veto. That means that Benvolio and Wes will be facing the eviction this week and one of them will go home. Stay tuned for the next episode to find out who will be going home. Goodnight everybody!


HOUSEMATES:

Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
Randall 'Hot-Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)
Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)
Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)

No comments:

Post a Comment