Tuesday 23 October 2018

4.1: Season 4 Premiere!


EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! We are back with a season with 12 new housemates! Over the next 9 weeks, all 12 of these housemates will be fighting it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 simoleons as well as the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Before we let these players loose into the house, shall we have a look at the house first?

*HOUSE TOUR*

EVEN: First of all we have the main living area! This is pretty big so we've split it up into three shots and... Wait, why are those boxes there?
PRODUCER: That's the theme of the house this season...
EVEN: Boxes?
PRODUCER: No, ALMOST FINISHED.
EVEN: That's... that's not a theme. Did the builders and set designers get paid?
PRODUCER: No comment.
EVEN: Right... looks like the house is... NEARLY finished this season, but I kind of like the too cheap to build theme... Even though we had some pretty big investors... Shout out to you ladies from the JetSet cruiser- Odessa & Min Hee, hope you're watching!

EVEN: This is another section of the main living area, this is where all the nominations and evictions will occur.

*EVEN takes a closer look from the camera.*

EVEN: Jesus, I can see grass!

EVEN: Here is the last section of the main living area... it looks okay. Nowhere near how we wanted it but it'll do for the season.
PRODUCER: Can you at least put some effort in to making the theme work?
EVEN:...Fine.

EVEN: Here we have our rusty kitchen.
PRODUCER: Ahem...
EVEN: I mean rust-ique kitchen.

EVEN: Another shot from the other angle. Looks... bloody marvellous, eh?
PRODUCER: That's better.

EVEN: This is a stinking shithole of a bedroom.
PRODUCER: Even!
EVEN: How can you describe this as nice in anyway?
PRODUCER: Grr... next shot please.

EVEN: Okay, this room actually looks nice-ish. This is the Abnormality Kart room where you can play the best game in the world as well as a few other activities too.

EVEN: These activities can include playing on the guitar, painting, trimming bushes and blowing bubbles and yes IT IS LEGAL! We haven't supplied them with any illegal substances!

EVEN: Here we have a mish mash of swamp, beach and high end living in one bedroom. Give props to the designer for making a horrible bedroom!
PRODUCER: EVEN!

EVEN: Okay, I'm liking the orange curtain things and the little doggy. Here we have the green bar! Full of... green things.

EVEN: Oh, we also have a plant display... would make sense being in the green room.

EVEN: Here we also have a lost in nature bedroom. I actually like the brick wall being there.

EVEN: Here is the other angle... are those cables?
PRODUCER: Look past that...
EVEN: You have to be kidding me.

EVEN: Here we have another unfinished bedroom. I actually like what was planned for this room. Shame it never got finished.

EVEN: We also have a sitting area in here to drink some hot cocoa and talk crap about the other housemates in the house.

EVEN: Ooo, we have a very luxurious bathroom! Nice.

EVEN: Oh... shocker. Come on, it was nearly completed!

EVEN: Here we have the outside-inside garden! I can see where all the money went now.
PRODUCER: Shut up!
EVEN: That's a compliment. It looks good!

EVEN: Here is another angle... oh look, a basketball court! Sweet.

EVEN: We also have a brand new HOH Arena as seen here! It looks like an actual arena now. Should we look inside?

EVEN: Now this looks nice! Definitely an improvement from last season. The set will change with each challenge so it won't always stay like this though.

EVEN: Here we have a relaxing... um... relaxation room.

EVEN: And... it looks... interesting.

EVEN: Here is the entrance to the pink room... ironically the pink room starts at the other end of the room...

EVEN: It does look put together though which is good I suppose. OH! Before I forget, that bookcase is actually a door! The door leads to the diary room. Should we have a look inside?

EVEN: I like the shutter and the chair... where is everything else though?

EVEN: And lastly we have the last bedroom.

EVEN: Actually... I think the grass works in here... Anyway, now we have seen the house, are we ready to see the housemates enter? Great... our first housemate is making their way in right now!






















----------------------------------------------------------------------

*MAYA enters the house*

MAYA: Maya Carter is in... the house!


MAYA: Maya likes what is going on, look at this cute little mannequin statue!

*MAYA goes over to the mannequin statue and sits down, observing it*


*WES enters the house.*

WES: Hello everybody!


WES: Oh, no one's here.
MAYA: Maya, is over here!
WES: Oh hi. Didn't see you over there.


WES: This is so crazy isn't it?
MAYA: Maya isn't crazy.
WES: Wait, what?
MAYA: Nothing. Maya sometimes goes off on tangents, the question usually comes up and I always tell them I'm not.


WES: Don't worry, I totally get it. People always ask me if I'm crazy too.
MAYA: They do?
WES: Yeah! I just tell them it me and Phil being silly, coming up with tricks.
MAYA: Maya is confused. Who's Phil?


*WILLOW enters*

WILLOW: So the game has finally started.


WILLOW: Hello forest creatures!
WES: Hi.
MAYA: Maya is offended.


WILLOW: So, how are we all feeling?
MAYA: Splendid.
WILLOW: Great! Are we the first housemates to come in so far?
WES: Yeah that's right.


*GIULIANO enters*

GIULIANO: Vinciamo la partita!


WILLOW: Hey there mister.
GIULIANO: Hi! Could I just ask, do you know where the bathroom is? I've been bursting to go for a while.
WILLOW: Sure it's in there!
GIULIANO: Great, thank you.
WILLOW: Don't mention it... Think I'm gonna stretch my legs.


*KATHARINA enters.*

KATHARINA: Season 4! Let's make way for a brilliant season.


WILLOW: Oh, hey there.
KATHARINA: Hi luvvie, it's feel so strange being here.
WILLOW: Eh, I'm not too sure. I didn't even really want to be here.
KATHARINA: Really? Why are you here then?


WILLOW: My brother signed me up for this.
KATHARINA: Oh, that's cool. Don't worry, I'll give you plenty of reason to enjoy your time here, we're going to have a blast!
WILLOW: I hope so, would quite like to have some fun with my people.


*RANDALL enters*

RANDALL: Who else is ready for a hoedown?


*GIULIANO leaves the bathroom.*

GIULIANO: Ah, much better.
RANDALL: Hey you!
GIULIANO: M-m-m... me?


RANDALL: Nice to meet you fella.
GIULIANO: Oh, nice to meet you too. What's your name?
RANDALL: The name's Randall, how about you?
GIULIANO: Giuliano!
RANDALL: Sounds foreign, you Spanish or something?
GIULIANO: Italian! Well... I have some heritage, I'm not entirely sure the percentage but...
RANDALL: It don't matter bud, you got some in ya- so that counts.


GIULIANO: When Randall came up to me when he entered, I was intimidated at first. He is a confident burly bloke and having someone like that just come up to you can be quite scary- especially since he looked pretty stern. I think he was just waiting for lunch though, did you know we haven't eaten since 4 this morning? We're all pining for a little bit of something.


RANDALL: Say G, you don't 'appen to know if there's any beer around here do you?
GIULIANO: I haven't seen any.
RANDALL: That's okay buddy, how 'bout any fancy cocktails?
GIULIANO: Um... no.


RANDALL: Juice... water? Anythin'?
GIULIANO: Uhh...
RANDALL: Eh balls to it. We'll just 'ave to sneak out later and get some from the shop, yeah?
GIULIANO: I don't think we can do that...


*SHIRLEY enters.*

SHIRLEY: Let's get right into this!


SHIRLEY: Hello ladies, isn't this all just exciting?
KATHARINA: Tell me about it.
SHIRLEY: So, who is who?


WILLOW: I'm Willow!
KATHARINA: And I'm Katharina!
SHIRLEY: You look familiar Katharina, have you been on another show?
KATHARINA: No, I did work on The Mole though. You might have seen me on a few sections.
SHIRLEY: I watch it religiously, I'm sure you made an appearance in one of the challenges where they go into the city to do some tasks amongst the public.
KATHARINA: You are probably right, little insider secret- sometimes they use the crew to populate the world since a lot of people don't necessarily want to be apart of the show or just on TV in general.


*BENVOLIO enters.*

BENVOLIO: The circus is now in town, step right up if you want to go to the final with me!


MAYA: Maya is in LOVE with that outfit.
BENVOLIO: Oh, why thank you. It's my performance outfit.
MAYA: You perform?
BENVOLIO: Yes! I'm an acrobat in a circus. The Circus Da Lenzio to be exact.


WES: I've heard of that circus, me and my family went to go see it about... 2 years ago!
BENVOLIO: You might have seen me there, I've been there since... well, since as long as I can remember.
WES: I've got to say, it was one of the best shows I've ever seen.


WES: The only thing that was a bit of a let down was that clown with the flower hat on.
BENVOLIO: Flower Hat? Momo the Clown?
WES: Sounds right to me.
BENVOLIO: Don't worry about him, he's long gone now. We have a much better replacement who has been clowning ever since.


*TERESA enters.*

TERESA: Please sign the cheque out to Teresa Gonzales, my financial director will be awaiting the grand prize!


TERESA: I can admit that my main goal is that prize at the end. In order to get there, I'm going to have to make alliances! Now from my research, it's best to manipulate the younger contestants into thinking I'm their friend, that way they'll do everything to back me in this game. I know how to speak with young people, I have kids so that should be a piece of cake! The end goal is in sight!


TERESA: Hello you fine people, how old are you young ones?
RANDALL: 41 mah lady.
TERESA: Oh... Ahem.
RANDALL: How old are you gorgeous?
TERESA: It's rude to ask a lady her age.


RANDALL: Haha, right!
TERESA: Okay... I'm 42.
RANDALL: 1 year older than me, that's cool.
TERESA: Yes, well... I thought you were younger- especially with the bandana and the classic beard all the young ones are sporting these days.


RANDALL: Well thank you for the complimen' pretty lady.
TERESA: Oh, hehe. I am going to have a look around. It was nice to meet you.
RANDALL: Likewise, need any help 'round here jus' give us a shout, yeah?
TERESA: Of course! ...Ugh, what a buffoon.


*LUKE enters.*

LUKE: It's time for a powerhouse takeover!


LUKE: Hi there.
TERESA: Hey, I mean yo! Yo... dawg?
LUKE: Uhhhh... are you okay?
TERESA: Yes, I'm just hip. Swag, oh lord. Give us one up high!


TERESA: Come on. High five.
LUKE: I'm fine thanks.

*LUKE leaves TERESA hanging. TERESA puts her arm down without hesitation.*

TERESA: So, who are you?


LUKE: The name is Luke Peralta! I'm going to be the youngest winner of Abnormality EVER!
TERESA: Oh bless you, you think you're going to win child.
LUKE: I mean maybe, no- I will! I definitely will, just watch my game-play. I've learnt from the very, very... VERY best!


TERESA: Well if you are as strong as you say you are, you'd consider me a competent ally for the time we are here.
LUKE: HAHAHAHAHA! You are kidding me right? You're old... wait did I say that out loud? Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.
TERESA: Hmph... Opportunity wasted. Your my first target.


*CRYSTAL enters.*

CRYSTAL: Ahh, everyone is here!


CRYSTAL: Hi guys!
LUKE: Hi!
TERESA: Yo dawg! How goes it? YOLO.
CRYSTAL: Are you okay?
LUKE: Don't worry about her, she's a little weird.


TERESA: I'm just here kid!
CRYSTAL: So how long has everyone been here?
LUKE: Not long, I more or less came in straight before you.
CRYSTAL: This is such a surreal experience.


TERESA: The feeling will wear off once everyone starts getting nominated.
CRYSTAL: Well let's just hope that doesn't happen, just yet.
TERESA: Mmm.


*PORSHA enters.*

PORSHA: If we have any gamblers in here, I suggest putting your money on me to win!


PORSHA: So my lovely audience, who is ready for a song from the one... the only, PORSHA ROYALE!?

*Silence.*


PORSHA: Haha, don't all jump at once guys! Who wants to hear me sing?

*Silence.*

PORSHA: Fuck it...


PORSHA: Bunch of fuckwits... where's the champagne? Is it in here?

*SHIRLEY doesn't realise PORSHA is talking to her.*

PORSHA: Ignorant bitch.
SHIRLEY: Are you speaking to me? What have I done?

EVEN: Hello housemates! We now have our 12 lovely contenders for this season. Please can I request that you all take a seat in the ceremony area, we are going to start this season with a bang.























---------------------------------------------------------------------

EVEN: Thank you for taking a seat in the ceremony area! It's good to see a brand new set of fresh faces join the Abnormality family. Now, it's time to welcome someone who is quite honestly the best host ever! I'm kidding, I'm quite dire to be honest. Please put your hands together for...



EVEN STEVENS!




EVEN: Hello housemates! As you can tell, I'm back with a fresh new look and with our 13TH HOUSEMATE this season. His name is Lil' Coop Snoop and you'll be all living with him during your time here.
RANDALL: That is a goddamn raccoon!
EVEN: Correct it is, however, this raccoon is different... he's got a green jacket on.
RANDALL: ...It's still a raccoon.
EVEN: He's housetrained and all that other fun stuff. Coop, say hello to all your fellow housemates!


LIL' COOP SNOOP: Squeak!
CRYSTAL: Aww, how sweet.
EVEN: Okay buddy, I'll put you down.

*EVEN puts LIL' COOP SNOOP down.*


EVEN: Now that you've met your last housemate, it's time to introduce the twist for this season- because every season needs a twist, right? The twist we have introduced this season is...

THE ANONYMOUS HOH!

EVEN: That's right guys, the game will be played the same as it usually is, there will be a HOH competition followed by a POP competition and ending with an eviction ceremony. With this twist though, the person who wins the HOH will remain anonymous!!! That's right, you won't know who is nominating you and potentially sending you home. The HOH will still play in the POP but will be disguised as a 'random pick'. The HOH will also not vote in the eviction ceremony as per usual, however will go into the diary room to make their vote to disguise their powers in the game.


EVEN: With that new twist in action, I wish you all good luck for the competition! Bring your A games and try your best to get to the final where you could win the grand prize! The first HOH competition will start later on, I'll make an announcement over the speakerphone when we are about to begin. The first HOH is going to get very festive that's for sure.


EVEN: That's all from me for now, let's cut to this cute shot of Coop... OH MY GOD! QUICK, TURN THE CAMERA TO SOMEONE ELSE!























------------------------------------------------------------------

TERESA: I really like the contrast colours in your hair.
MAYA: Maya is very humble for your compliment.
TERESA: Are you coming over to talk with the others?
MAYA: Soon. Maya must first look at herself and pick out some new modelling angles for her upcoming magazine cover.


LUKE: That is so cool. I have some huge plans for this game, I really want to be the powerhouse everyone fears but also loves at the same time.
TERESA: You still think you're in for a chance of winning the game?
LUKE: Yes lady. I know I have the skills, I have the stamina, I have the muscles.
TERESA: Hahahahaha. I admire your spirit, but I think you need to be more realistic dear.


GIULIANO: It's good to see someone confident in their abilities.

*TERESA sits down next to GIULIANO.*

TERESA: Oh, I agree. However, when you go up against THIS powerhouse though, you should be worried.


LUKE: I'm not worried. The only thing that is a concern is that I'll win way too many challenges.
TERESA: Don't worry baby boo it won't happen.
GIULIANO: Just do your best, both of you... oh, and DON'T nominate me!

*They all laugh.*


TERESA: So, Giuliano. What do you like to get up to?
GIULIANO: Well, I am a big bookworm.
TERESA: That's interesting, what would you say is your favourite book?
GIULIANO: That's a hard one... I do particularly like ANIMAL FARM by GEORGE ORWELL.
TERESA: It is a particularly good book, I've read it a few times throughout the years.


GIULIANO: Do you read Luke?
LUKE: Not so much, I like more graphic novels with more pictures in.
TERESA: You more of a Kelly the Cow fan?
LUKE: Those books are for infants.
TERESA: My point exactly.


LUKE: Teresa seems like a cutting woman to me, not that I'm against that. I think she could be a problem though in my game. If she is the powerhouse she says that she is, she needs to go, right? That is what Carlito would do. He'd take out his main rival.


TERESA: You know I'm kidding, kid.
LUKE: Hmm...
TERESA: I do like the historical books too, I'm currently reading ROMANCE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS.
LUKE: O-M-G. I love that book.
TERESA: I didn't think you would like that sort of stuff, that's kind of cool.


MAYA: Maya wouldn't want to be a pain, but can I have some quiet for about 5 minutes. I'm into a good focus zone on finding my new angle.

*The others go silent.*

MAYA: Thank you sweets.























----------------------------------------------------------------

*RANDALL chugs down the lemonade.*

RANDALL: Ahh! Now that was some good lemonade!


PORSHA: Ooo gurl, I love those earrings.
KATHARINA: Thank you. I love that necklace you've got on.
PORSHA: You can have it if you like, I'm thinking of updating my drag look.
KATHARINA: You're giving it to me? Thank you, that's pretty awesome.


PORSHA: Honey, when you are a goddess like yourself, you need the very best.
KATHARINA: You're too kind.
RANDALL: Can I get one of those funkeh necklaces too?
PORSHA: Sorry babe, I don't think it'd suit you.


RANDALL: Dunno pal, think I'd make a very convincing lady.
PORSHA: Haha, with that big ass beard. No sir.
RANDALL: How long you been doing your lady thing for?
PORSHA: Well I've been doing drag for about 4 years now, I just love doing it.


RANDALL: That's good, to be fair though- you're pretty beefy to be a lady.
PORSHA: Women can be muscely too you know.
RANDALL: Oh I know buddy. I knew this woman once, name was Kendra. She looked like a monster with her gigantic physique.


KATHARINA: Guys, where did Willow go?
WILLOW: HEY I'M UP HERE!
KATHARINA: What are you doing up there?
WILLOW: I wanted to go explore, it's a pretty big place here and I wanna see every little detail to it.


KATHARINA: Could you please just be careful near the edge.
WILLOW: Near the edge?
KATHARINA: Yeah, I'd hate it if you fell over and injured yourself. Just looking out for you honey.


WILLOW: Honey? We've known each other for half a day, we aren't besties...


WILLOW: So Katharina is acting all protective for some reason, I know she misses her kids but I do not want to fill that hole in her life. I want to have fun here, I want to explore the house, I want to do the things I want to do. I'm sure she will calm down once she settles in.























------------------------------------------------------------------

BENVOLIO: I cannot wait to see what karts and tracks they've put into this addition.
SHIRLEY: I'd be surprised if there isn't a circus track.
BENVOLIO: I know right, wasted opportunity right there if they haven't.


CRYSTAL: So many people to choose from, I wonder who the hidden characters are though?
SHIRLEY: I know, there's quite a few hidden characters too. Surely there won't be any new housemates coming in right?
CRYSTAL: I doubt it, they've never had anyone new come in half way through the season before.


SHIRLEY: There's the circus track, you guys ready?
BENVOLIO: Yeah, let's do this!

*THE GUYS PLAY ABNORMALITY KART.*

SHIRLEY: Yikes, I'm not doing so good.
BENVOLIO: Eh, you're doing fine.


WES: Hey guys, what's going on in here?
CRYSTAL: Just playing on Abnormality Kart.
WES: Nice! Hey look there's me.
BENVOLIO: All of us are on there for now, there's some guys to unlock though.


WES: Mind if I scoot over here and watch.
CRYSTAL: Wes!
WES: What's wrong?
CRYSTAL: You're in my way! I'm gonna lose.

*WES stumbles about trying to not get in front of CRYSTAL. He eventually manages to get off to the side.*


BENVOLIO: Could you stand in front of Crystal again Wes? She's dropped down 5 places since your help.
CRYSTAL: I'll be back to get first place.
BENVOLIO: Bring it on, I'm catching up to you guys.


WES: Sorry about that Crystal, hope I don't lose the game for you.
CRYSTAL: Honestly, it's fine. It's just a game.
WES: Great.


SHIRLEY: Woo! I've come in first. OH YEAH! I'm not usually good at these games, makes a nice change to finish first.
BENVOLIO: Congrats Shirley. Nice driving.
SHIRLEY: Hehe, thanks.

























---------------------------------------------------------------


LUKE: Do you think it would be too early to try and make alliances?
PORSHA: Umm, no I don't think so. The game has technically begun.
LUKE: Good point, would you like one?
PORSHA: Wow, you don't waste any time do you.


LUKE: Well, what do you say?
PORSHA: I won't say yes to an alliance just yet, however, if you keep me safe I'll do my best to keep you safe too.
LUKE: Oh my god, my first alliance! AHH! This is exciting.
PORSHA: Remember, I said no 'alliance', more of a scratch my back- I'll scratch yours situation.


LUKE: Sure, sure, sure! Now, who do you think I should nominate when I win the first HOH?
PORSHA: You seem confident on that henny, sure you want to get your hands dirty so early in the game?
LUKE: Hell yeah, if I really want to be the big powerhouse I need to make big moves early.


PORSHA: You're a cutie, I don't really have anyone in mind. I'd probably nominate the two people who've not really made an effort with me yet.

*BENVOLIO enters.*

BENVOLIO: Looks like I've just walked in on some sort of alliance chat.
PORSHA: No Ben, you got the wrong idea.


BENVOLIO: Right, sure I have.
LUKE: I'll be honest, I was talking noms.
BENVOLIO: That's cool, if you want the HOH badly I'd say you need to think about them. Could I make a few suggestions as to who I think would be good to go up first?


LUKE: Yes please! Any kind of Intel on the others is great.
PORSHA: Are you sure you want to listen to him Luke?
LUKE: Porsha, I'll be fine. Don't worry about it, I know how to play this game strategically.


PORSHA: I am concerned for Luke. He seems to THINK he knows how to play this game, but already he's letting his excitement ruin his chances of going forward. He just invited Benvolio to tell him who to nominate. Benvolio could be telling him any old shit. He needs to pick his allies wisely otherwise they'll turn against him, I'm sure of it.
























-------------------------------------------------------------------------


CRYSTAL: Is that water safe?
GIULIANO: Umm...
CRYSTAL: One thing is for sure, I am not going swimming in that while I'm in this house.
GIULIANO: Me and you both. Least we have the nice clean pool out in the yard.


*RANDALL begins to snore.*

GIULIANO: I think someone has gone to dreamland.
CRYSTAL: I hope he isn't like this all night though, I feel sorry for whoever is sleeping in the bed next to him.

*RANDALL's snoring gets louder.*


CRYSTAL: I'm looking forward to compete in the first HOH. I wonder what they've got planned for us this time around.
GIULIANO: Even did say it would be very 'festive' maybe a Christmas theme challenge?


CRYSTAL: That would be so awesome.
GIULIANO: Wouldn't it just.
CRYSTAL: I could do with stealing a few presents, start early and then relax once everyone is rushing about trying to get the latest hot thing.


GIULIANO: Shoppers at Christmas time are just like rabid dogs. It's unreal.

*RANDALL stops snoring and begins to wake.*

RANDALL: Hmhomheiphf...
CRYSTAL: What was that Randall?


RANDALL: Did someone say rabid dogs? I 'ate those lil' shits.
CRYSTAL: We were just talking about people turning insane when shopping at Christmas.
RANDALL: Oh, that be okay then.

*RANDALL squeezes out a little fart.*

RANDALL: Oop, sorry guys.

























--------------------------------------------------------------------


WILLOW: So I want to know, who have you had major beef with in the modelling industry?
WES: YES! Spill all the beans Maya, we'd love to hear some stories.
MAYA: Maya couldn't possibly...


WILLOW: Come on, not even a little tidbit of information.
MAYA: Hmm... Maya can maybe share one little secret...

*MAYA feels eyes on her.*

MAYA: Maya feels that she is being watched.
WES: You are on national TV.
MAYA: No! Maya feels eyes on her- from in here.


MAYA: AHHHHHHH!
LIL' COOP SNOOP: Squeak.
MAYA: Maya is about to die, that creature is going to rip Maya's head from her shoulders.
WES: Chill man, it's just Lil' Coop.


WILLOW: The raccoon! I mean look at him, he is so cute with his little green jacket on.
MAYA: Maya disagrees!


MAYA: Maya's life is at risk while that... creature flaunts itself around this house, please can it be removed as soon as possible.
EVEN: No can do Maya, you're gonna have to try and live with him.
MAYA: ...


WES: I wonder why he has a jacket anyway, is he apart of some raccoon gang or something?
WILLOW: I really want to see a raccoon gang now.


MAYA: Maya will just have to shoo away the vermin once it comes near me.
WILLOW: You'll regret it, raccoons can be very good creatures to befriend. They're also very smart and have a good way of communicating with their fellow raccoons.
WES: Seems like you know a lot about them.
WILLOW: I know a little bit.






























-----------------------------------------------------------------------


SHIRLEY: I'm not sure about you but I'm missing my family already.
KATHARINA: Oh I totally get it. I miss my kids like crazy.
SHIRLEY: I didn't know you had kids, that's cool. How many have you got?


KATHARINA: I have a 7-year old called Marie-Ann and a 3-year old called Daniel.
SHIRLEY: That is super rad. I bet you're a cool mum.
KATHARINA: Haha, I try to be.
SHIRLEY: Do you live with the father too?
KATHARINA: No... he's... not in the picture.


SHIRLEY: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything.
KATHARINA: It's not your fault he's an ass. Enough of me, your career sounds interesting. A detective, I've never actually met one before.
SHIRLEY: It is interesting, it can get very dark though- but I enjoy bringing the bad guys to justice.


SHIRLEY: So far I am enjoying my time in the house, even if it is only the first day. I feel like I'm going to go stir crazy though. In the small amount of time, I've never missed anyone as much as I have in here. I'm going to have to find a way to cope with the isolation.


TERESA: Bob the Blob is a blob... wow, would have never guessed it.
KATHARINA: Teresa, you in there?


TERESA: Yes, I'm just reading a very intellectual book on strategy.
KATHARINA: Sun Tsu: The Art of War?
TERESA: Yeah, that's the one.

*TERESA tries to hide the BOB THE BLOB book just in case anyone comes in.*


SHIRLEY: It's good to finally...

*THE SPEAKERPHONE IS TURNED ON*

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO START OUR FIRST HOH COMPETITION! CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE HOH ARENA, WHERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE!

KATHARINA: Woo! Let's do this.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the first HOH challenge. This challenge is called 'Pass The Parcel'. Much like the popular game, you will be... Passing the Parcel! In front of you is a present. This present has a prize inside or nothing at all! It is your choice as to whether you want to keep this present or not. If you do not want to keep it, pass it along. Once everyone has made their decision, I will reveal how many people want to pass and everyone will have to pass that number of times. In order to win the HOH though, you must be tactful! There are 3 boxes with 3 different coloured gems inside. One of these gems is the HOH! There will be 6 rounds to this game, so there will be a good shuffle of presents in that time.


EVEN: There are a number of prizes on offer, of course there is the HOH, however the following prizes are also up for grabs:

2x IMMUNITY PASSES (THE OTHER 2 GEMS IN PLAY)

2x +1 EVICTION VOTES

1x ADVANTAGE ON AN UPCOMING COMP

EVEN: Nice prizes, there are also 6 boxes with nothing inside. If you want to win a prize, keep your eye on the boxes and try and strategically pass the presents in the hopes of winning a prize. I think that covers everything, is everyone ready?
ALL: YEAH!
EVEN: Brilliant, on that note. Round 1 has officially started!


LUKE: Can we discuss what is in our present?
EVEN: If you really want to, I'd be careful on believing people right away though, they might just throw you from the truth of their present.
LUKE: Hmm, good point.

WES: Well, I know what I'm going to do this round.

*WES locks in his answer.*

WES: This HOH is awesome! Not only do you win HOH if you get the right box, but if you don't you can win another prize too! Those presents could be good to keep until you really need a get out of jail free card. I just hope I can at least get something though, would be nice.

EVEN: Okay I can reveal that 8 people wanted to pass their present this round. Get those presents moving guys!

*Everyone passes the presents forward 8 spaces. Everyone has new presents.*

EVEN: It's time for Round 2!

WILLOW: I got a piece of tinsel in mine, does that count as a prize?
EVEN: Umm, no.
WILLOW: That's stupid.
EVEN: Sorry, I don't make the rules. If you got a problem go see the Tinsel Technician.

MAYA: Maya would like the HOH present, can you all please pass it to me.
EVEN: I don't think that tactic is going to work, but kudos for giving it a try.

*MAYA locks in her vote.*

EVEN: Okay, I can reveal that 9 people wanted to pass their present this round. Time to pass the presents again!

*Everyone passes the presents forward 9 spaces. Everyone has new presents.*

EVEN: It's time for Round 3!

TERESA: Hmm, this box is okay... I'm not totally convinced I want it though.

*TERESA locks in her vote.*

PORSHA: This box is pretty fierce, but I know some of you are shady ladies and will just pass it anyway.

*PORSHA locks in her vote.*

EVEN: I can reveal that 6 people wanted to pass their presents this round. Get those presents moved!

*Everyone passes the presents 6 spaces forward. Everyone has new presents.

EVEN: It's time for Round 4!

BENVOLIO: Well call me Mr. Tumnus, this is not what I wanted.

*BENVOLIO locks in his vote.*

CRYSTAL: Hmm, I'm not sure what to do with this actually.
EVEN: Crystal, we have to push you for a decision.
CRYSTAL: Okay, I think I'm going to go with this.

*CRYSTAL locks in her vote.*

CRYSTAL: This game is surprisingly difficult. I'm trying to keep tracks on the boxes I've had, but I'm struggling to remember which ones are which- especially since we've have a lot of passes already.

EVEN: I can reveal that 5 people wanted to pass their present this round. One more sweep of the floor with these presents!

*Everyone passes the presents 5 spaces forward. Everyone has new presents.*

EVEN: Okay, it's time for Round 5!

GIULIANO: Whoa! There's a mouse trap in this present! How did that get there?
EVEN: Oops, better get a member of the team to come and remove that for you. Sorry.
GIULIANO: ...

SHIRLEY: Wow, that's a pretty good present.
EVEN: Shirley, please can you lock in your vote.

*SHIRLEY locks in her vote.*

EVEN: I can reveal that 9 people wanted to pass their present this round. Yet another sweep around the table. Just watch those presents go.

*Everyone passes the presents 9 spaces forward. Everyone has new boxes.*

EVEN: Okay guys, it's time for the final round! Make your choices matter, because after this round, we will have a new HOH!

RANDALL: This is the only round that really matters. Hmm, what do I wanna do?

*RANDALL considers his choices. He locks in his final vote.*

RANDALL: Now I know where a few of the presents have the prizes in 'em. The only problem is, what are the other guys gonna do? I could end up losin' out on summin' good.

KATHARINA: This is super intense, I do know what I'm going to do though. I confidently put in my vote!

*KATHARINA locks in her final vote.*

EVEN: Okay guys, that is the last vote sent in! I can now reveal, that on the final round- 3 of you wanted to pass! Can we please move them to where they should be now?

*Everyone passes the presents 3 spaces forward. Everyone now has their final present.*

EVEN: And with that last swap of the presents, we now have a new HOH! Following this season's twist though, we will not find out who the HOH will be. They will however be making their nominations in secret- these do not have to be made in the diary room, they can be made anywhere in the house. Just as long as the HOH addresses the producer via their microphone at the time of their nominations. So yeah, you can nominate in the bath, you can nominate in bed or you can nominate trying to climb over the walls of the house. Either way, good luck everyone. I will call you all back later to begin the nominations ceremony. With that ends the first HOH challenge. Do we have any last words from our sponsor Sandy Claws?

SANDY CLAWS: YA'LL IN DANGER GURL!

EVEN: Um, thanks Santa. Good luck everyone and be ready for the nominations ceremony later on.

























*******
























*******
























*******

























***LATER THAT DAY***

------------------------------------------------------------------

*KATHARINA is drinking some orange juice*

EVEN: HOUSEMATES! IT'S TIME FOR THE NOMINATIONS CEREMONY, CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE CEREMONY AREA. I WILL MEET YOU ALL THERE TO REVEAL WHO THIS WEEKS' NOMINATIONS WILL BE.
KATHARINA: Wow, that was not too long at all.

KATHARINA: I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, we all are. We haven't got a clue who has won and who they are targeting. Literally anyone can be up and that is the scariest thing.

EVEN: Hi guys, welcome back! We have received contact from the HOH and yes they have decided on TWO nominees.

EVEN: Before I reveal the nominees though, I want to say congratulations to those of you who have won prizes. I'm sure we'll find out who won what when the opportunity rises to use them!

EVEN: Now... it's that time we've all been waiting for... The results are in...

*Intense music plays.*

EVEN: I can now reveal that the TWO nominees this week are...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Benvolio and Wes!

BENVOLIO: Oh no.
WES: Well, that sucks.

EVEN: I'm sorry guys but you have been nominated by the Anonymous HOH. No worries though, you still have a chance to save yourselves in the POP competition where you are automatically enrolled to play.

EVEN: With that news, the nominations ceremony has been concluded! I will see you all again at the POP ceremony where one person will win the veto and have the power to remove one of the nominees from the block if they so choose to. Goodbye everybody!
ALL: BYE!

BENVOLIO: I am shocked I'm sat on the block in Week 1, I thought for sure I'd be safe this week, however I guess you never know what could come around the corner. È tempo di combattere!

WES: I feel like I've let my family down, I know that's a bit deep but I know they are supporting me through this. I just want to make them proud, so I'm gonna do my best and win that veto!

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WES: This sucks. I can't believe I'm nominated. The worst thing is I don't know who did it, so I can't really target anyone myself.

*PHIL enters.*

WES: What are you doing here Phil? Can't I have some alone time?

*PHIL speaks.*

WES: Can you just leave me be, I'm gonna eat my orange and go to bed.

*PHIL speaks again.*

WES: What do you mean by that? I don't see what that could do?

*PHIL explains the plan.*

WES: You know what, that actually could work! I think I'm staying brother! I can always count on you. I can't wait til' the other's get to meet you.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BENVOLIO brushes his teeth.*

BENVOLIO: Himhermheokdke...

*BENVOLIO spits out the toothpaste and washes his face.*

*BENVOLIO rinses his toothbrush.*

BENVOLIO: I'm gonna get freshened up, first thing tomorrow. Twenty laps of the pool, maybe do some gym work.

BENVOLIO: Get into the best fitness shape I can before the competition, need to be at my finest to win this. You can do it buddy!

*BENVOLIO's reflection is as pumped up as BENVOLIO.*

BENVOLIO: Finding out I was nominated was a kick in the teeth, but as the professional I am I understand the show must go on! In order for my time on the show to go on, I'm gonna train as much as I can before the next competition. I need to win this!

*BENVOLIO can hear the chair being torn apart. He notices it's LIL' COOP SNOOP.*

BENVOLIO: Coop, what are you doing? STOP THAT.
LIL' COOP SNOOP: Squeak.





EVEN: On that note, it's time to conclude this premiere episode! Following the events of this episode, will Benvolio or Wes be able to save themselves from the block? And if they do, who will be put up in their place? Anyone is at risk at this point and everyone will be nervous going forward in the competition. Anyway, thank you for reading and come back next time for the POP competition! Bye world.


HOUSEMATES:

Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
Randall 'Hot-Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)
Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)
Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)

No comments:

Post a Comment