Saturday 10 November 2018

4.3: First Eviction

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the first HOH challenge, Benvolio and Wes found themselves on the block. Both housemates failed to remove themselves from the block when Crystal won the POP competition- deciding not to use the veto on either of them. Now that the eviction day is here, who will manage to save themselves from Eviction and continue in the competition? Let's find out on Abnormality!


WES: Well looks like one of us will be gone by the end of the day. It's been nice to know you.
BENVOLIO: Likewise... before one of us does go though... I have an idea.
WES: An idea? Care to share what you have in mind?


BENVOLIO: Well, I've been thinking ever since the POP, I've been connecting the dots of the competitions so far... and I've come to the conclusion I know who the HOH is this week!
WES: You do? Who is it?


BENVOLIO: Crystal!
WES: Crystal? Are you sure?
BENVOLIO: I'm pretty sure, I know she won one of the gems- plus I know the other two people who won the gems wouldn't put me up.
WES: Are you definitely certain about that though?
BENVOLIO: Yes.


BENVOLIO: Life as a nominee isn't fun. But at least it gave me reason to pay close attention to the other housemates. I know which people got gems during the HOH, and I think I know who of those three put me and Wes on the chopping block. What Wes and I really wanna ask her is... perché? Why the two of us?


WES: So with this information, what do you suggest we do?
BENVOLIO: I would like to know why she put us two up on the block.
WES: I'm sure she had her reasons.
BENVOLIO: I mean the only thing we did do was slightly sabotage her on Abnormality Kart.


WES: That can't be it... can it?
BENVOLIO: I'm struggling to think of anything else.
WES: Maybe it was just strategy? We could come off as quite a threat physically to their games.
BENVOLIO: Hmm, quite possibly. I'm insanely flexible and have a great core strength- and from what I've seen you could run for years without getting tired.


WES: Thanks. Should we approach her then?
BENVOLIO: Yeah, we can do it this afternoon. We'll get her on her own and have a sit down- ask a few questions. Get the story from the horse's mouth.
WES: Cool, sounds like a plan. I'll be ready- just give me a prompt when we're going to talk to her.
BENVOLIO: Don't worry I will do.


WES: I'm not sure whether Crystal is the HOH, but Benvolio does make some good points that you can't deny. When we confront Crystal, I would like to know why we were picked- that is if she is the HOH if not then, gee, I dunno.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


CRYSTAL: Ooo, the water is lovely and warm.
KATHARINA: Careful you don't accidentally drink any. You know what happens in public pools.
CRYSTAL: Right, gotta make sure you don't drink the chlorine.
KATHARINA: It's worse than chlorine... it's pee!


KATHARINA: Randall went in the pool earlier on and looked very... suspicious. I made sure to warn Crystal not to swallow under any circumstance, just in case! Luckily I don't think he did anything in the pool, they have them polluting blue liquid things now if that happens right?


CRYSTAL: Thanks for the heads up, I am now utterly grossed out.
KATHARINA: Anytime hon. So, have you been thinking about the vote?
CRYSTAL: Of course, do you know who you're going to send home?
KATHARINA: I think I know what I'm going to do now, it was difficult to choose though.


CRYSTAL: I know, they are both pretty cool guys. I had to flip a coin to make my decision.
KATHARINA: Flipped a coin? Hmm, I might actually do that myself.
CRYSTAL: It's definitely not the best tactic wise, but it is the first week- no one really plays hard until the competition gets further on.


KATHARINA: Then again, every little move counts towards the end goal. Any little choice you make can affect your time and everyone else's time here.
CRYSTAL: That is actually pretty smart, I didn't even think of it that way. It makes total sense though, every little thing you to can be exaggerated and used against you- like for example, if you are a bad snorer... that could be plenty of reason to get someone out.


KATHARINA: With Randall the way he is snoring, that is definitely going to be the reason for his nomination if that ever happens.
CRYSTAL: He's oddly charming though.
KATHARINA: He is in a way.
CRYSTAL: Oh E-Kat, watch out!
KATHARINA: Huh?


*CRYSTAL splashes KATHARINA.*

KATHARINA: Ahh! Haha, you little... take this!

*KATHARINA splashes back.*

CRYSTAL: Hahahaha.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


LUKE: Come on, I'm almost there!
RANDALL: You're not gonna win buddy. I got this in the bag.
LUKE: We'll see about that.
RANDALL: Speakin' of winnin'. Looks like you ain't the HOH after all.


RANDALL: I knew that kid was lyin'. If you're the HOH, the last thing you wanna do is reveal it- not this season anyway. The anonymity works so good for the HOH. Kinda like one of those Japanese guys in the all black suits. Can only see their eyes, what are they called now?



LUKE: No, I am... I just, ugh... wanted someone else to play in my place.
RANDALL: Why on earth would ya wanna do that? Don't you want your nominees out?
LUKE: I just, I dunno... damn it. Because I...
RANDALL: Why you stuttering for? You a liar ain't ya?


LUKE: Fiiine. I'm not the HOH! Happy?
RANDALL: Don't really matter to me either way. I'm safe and those guys ain't.
LUKE: I feel bad though, they've been acting really mad to me since. You don't think they think I'm actually the HOH right?
RANDALL: ...No they don't think you are one bit kid. No one does, they think you're too weak to win anything.


LUKE: I can win! You hear me, I CAN WIN!
RANDALL: Oh yeah? Prove it kid.
LUKE: Don't worry I will! Prepare to be annihilated.

*LUKE goes into super stealthy player mode.*


RANDALL: Wait, what the... what you doin'? You can't do that.
LUKE: I just did. Oh, come on. Activate ultra zoom!
RANDALL: Shiiii...

*LUKE crosses the finish line in 1st place.*


LUKE: Oh yeah! Who won? Luke did! You hear that Hot-Dog, Luke won!
RANDALL: Well done, that... has changed my life.
LUKE: O-M-G. Really?
RANDALL: Ha, no kid. It's just a game. I'm gonna get some cookie dough, want some?


LUKE: Ha, beat you Randall! Have that. I am not weak, I'm strong. Just look at my muscles! I'll prove to everyone here I'm the powerhouse of the... uh, house? Yeah, I might have lost this week, but I am coming back next week to win every other challenge this season- just watch me!

*LUKE gets up to leave but stubs his toe on the chair.*

LUKE: Ouch! That really hurt... I hope it's not broken.
PRODUCER: You're fine.
LUKE: It was very painful! Possibly deadly.
PRODUCER: ...

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SHIRLEY: I'm struggling to think of who to vote.
GIULIANO: Same, I really like them both. It could have been one of the others.
SHIRLEY: I don't really want anyone to go, everyone has been so cool while we've been here.
GIULIANO: Yeah... well, minus a few.


SHIRLEY: Minus a few? Has someone been horrible?
GIULIANO: Not necessarily awful just more... annoying.
SHIRLEY: Annoying? Who are you talking about?
GIULIANO: Luke. To be honest, I wouldn't mind to see him on the block.


GIULIANO: I'm enjoying this game so far. Getting to know everyone has mostly been enjoyable. Randall startled me on the first day, but he's not bad once you get used to him. Luke though... something about him just rubs me the wrong way. I think I'm going to avoid him in the interests of peace.


SHIRLEY: He's not that bad is he?
GIULIANO: He's not a terrible person, but sometimes he just... I dunno, something is just really putting me off him.
SHIRLEY: Hmm... do you think it could be his urge to be the new Carlito?


GIULIANO: Yes! Carlito did this, Carlito did that. I want to be as good as Carlito. Can he just... I dunno, stop for a breather?
SHIRLEY: It can be a little silly sometimes, but overall I don't think it's affecting anyone much.


GIULIANO: It's annoying me.
SHIRLEY: Maybe it's just an age thing, he is still very young. He's just loving the experience since he's a really big fan of the show.
GIULIANO: I don't buy that excuse, I'm not that much older than him and I have my stuff together.
SHIRLEY: ...I have an idea, we'll go to a tie vote...


SHIRLEY: Lil' Coop Snoop, what do you think of Luke?
LIL' COOP SNOOP: Squeak!
SHIRLEY: I... don't know what that means, but thank you.


SHIRLEY: Giuliano went on a little tiny rant about Luke today. I can kind of see where he is coming from but in all honesty Luke isn't that bad. Yes, sometimes he can be full on with it but he is just loving the experience! I know if I was on my favourite show I would be bouncing off the walls and ceiling just to be there. Lord knows what would happen if he met Carlito face to face though.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PETER: Time to get into drag honey!

*PETER gets out his makeup kit and puts it all on the vanity table.*

PETER: Now, what should I go for... Hmm, got any tips Maya?


MAYA: Maya is concerned there's no wallpaper... or 4 pictures. Maya wants to know where the fourth went!
PETER: Ahem, baby I'm talking to you.
MAYA: Maya apologises. Maya thinks you should go all out for tonight, it's a special occasion!


MAYA: Maya thinks Wes is crazy, Maya doesn't like crazy people. Maya does not have the time of day for people being crazy. Maya loves Porsha a lot, Maya and Porsha have the same wig. Maya thinks this means Maya and Porsha will be the best of friends. Maya says Porsha is a beaut. Mwah! Maya thinks Randall is a gross slob, Maya does not like Randall since he asked her to pull his finger and farted. This made Maya angry, Maya thinks Randall should keep his smells inside of him. Maya thinks Shirley needs a makeover, Shirley's sense of style hurts Maya's eyes. Maya is finished now, Mwah!


PETER: Gurl, I am thinking the same too. I'm going to feel my goddess fantasy tonight yasss gawd! What should I do though? I might wear my gold leaf dress, I'd like to show that off while I'm here.
MAYA: Maya thinks that would look classy. Maya would also suggest wearing the Anastacia Ombre wig, no?


PETER: Yass queen! That would finish off the look. Can always rely on my sister to help me through these difficult decisions.
MAYA: Maya has been through those decisions, Maya knows what looks good.


PETER: I am absolutely getting my life from Maya. She has been so much more than I thought she would be. I remember reading some of the magazines and seeing her and thinking that she would have some sort of attitude problem. But sister is fierce, she is confident in herself and I just love seeing that. Plus she gives out some amazing fashion tips. Ahh, love her!


PETER: Isn't it strange though that someone is leaving tonight, it just feels like we've got here.
MAYA: Maya does feel quite sad about it, but Maya is safe so should really be more appreciative.
PETER: Gurl, if anyone tries to get you out. I will go balls to the wall to remove the person who put you on the block.


MAYA: Maya is touched, that's so sweet of you.
PETER: Anything for you baby!
MAYA: Maya loves you too. Maya is gonna go have a scented bath and get changed.
PETER: Okay hon, if you need anything just give me a shout.

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WILLOW: Teresa, can I ask you a very personal question?
TERESA: How personal are we talking?
WILLOW: Well, ever since I've been here. I was under the impression we were all the same.
TERESA: Okay? Where are we going with this?


WILLOW: Teresa, I feel like I might be the only one of my kind in here.
TERESA: Your kind? What are you some kind of werewolf or something?
WILLOW: No actually... I'm a fairy!
TERESA: A fairy? That's interesting.


WILLOW: I thought that everyone in here was, but I've been watching everyone and they don't seem to be fairies.
TERESA: It's a good thing you came to me... I... am also a fairy.
WILLOW: You are? Phew, I'm glad someone else is.


TERESA: My attempts of connecting with the people in this house have proven abysmal. I have ostracised myself from the mature people, I've embarrassed myself with the younger people... However, part 3 of my plan is underway. Connecting with the delusional! This wasn't my initial plan, however I think I might be in with a shot of creating some sort of alliance.


WILLOW: When do you let your wings out? I've been trying to let mine out but I just don't have anywhere to fly to really.
TERESA: I um, I don't. Mine don't come out a lot.
WILLOW: Oh why's that?
TERESA: Well... Um, I have a wing condition. They are too small to work.


WILLOW: Oh no, that is terrible. My friend has the same problem.
TERESA: They do?
WILLOW: Yeah, they just stopped growing one day which is a shame.
TERESA: Yeah, that's uh very sad.


WILLOW: How did you get through it, did you get the right amount of help with the tiny wing condition?
TERESA: Yeah... there was the... uh, fairy counsellor who helped a lot with the wings.
WILLOW: That is good to hear.


WILLOW: I am so glad to have finally found another fairy in this house! I knew I wasn't the only one! Now with one confirmed fairy here besides me, I wonder how many are yet to be uncovered. I'm sure they'll all pop out when they get more comfortable in this environment.


























BENVOLIO: I'm glad we could have this conversation Crystal.
CRYSTAL: I haven't got anything else to do, would be silly if I declined it. Now, uh, what are we here for again?
BENVOLIO: Oh, well. I've been having a think lately and I've come to the conclusion, that you are the HOH this week!


CRYSTAL: ...You think I'm the HOH? Really?
BENVOLIO: Yep, you are one of 3 people who won the gems in the challenge. I'd like to think the other 2 wouldn't nominate me as I haven't give them a reason to. So, Crystal, what was your reasoning for nominating me and Wes?
CRYSTAL: If I was the HOH, I'd tell you. But unfortunately I'm not. I'm sorry.


CRYSTAL: Benvolio and Wes are convinced that I'm the HOH this week. They are mad, honestly. The only challenge I won was the POP and I won that fair and square. I did win one of the gems, they are correct. But I won immunity, I didn't win the power to nominate.


BENVOLIO: I've done the sums and it all points to you. Look, we won't be bothered if you come clean.
CRYSTAL: I haven't got anything to come clean about.
WES: So, you've got immunity then?
CRYSTAL: Yeah.


WES: Who do you think could be the HOH then out of the other 2?
CRYSTAL: I don't know. To be fair, it could be either of them.
WES: Hmm, this game is a lot harder this season. Anyone can flat out lie to your face. I do feel a good vibe from you though. Maybe we're wrong Ben?


BENVOLIO: I'm not convinced.
WES: Face it, the other 2 might have your back as they say but I'm not sure they'd have mine.
BENVOLIO: You can't possibly think your being used as the target?
WES: Yeah, why not?


BENVOLIO: Look Wes, Crystal is the HOH. All the clues point at her.
WES: If you say so.
BENVOLIO: I know so.



EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO VOTE. THE FIRST EVICTION CEREMONY WILL BEGIN SHORTLY. CAN ALL HOUSEMATES PLEASE MEET IN THE CEREMONY AREA TO BEGIN THE EVICTION.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the first eviction ceremony of Season 4! Tonight, one of our lovely nominees will be sent packing and they will leave the competition.


EVEN: Each housemate will have a chance to vote to evict one of the nominees on the block this week. The nominee who receives the most votes will be evicted from the house and must leave immediately.


EVEN: If for any reason the house fails to come to a majority vote, the Anonymous HOH will then step in to make a final decision to evict one of the nominees. The likelihood this could happen in this scenario is slim as there are 9 people voting- however, we do have 2 people who have an extra eviction vote to use following the HOH, so if they want to use them they could skew the vote.


EVEN: Now that we have covered the ground rules, let's get this eviction underway. The first housemate who will cast their vote to evict is... MAYA!
MAYA: Maya is ready!

























*******


MAYA: Maya would like to evict ______ because Maya doesn't like crazy people and Maya gets along better with ______ much better.


TERESA: I vote to evict _____ because I could see this person being strong competition for me.


RANDALL: I vote to evict _____ because dang son! You been too quiet and that makes me nervous.


LUKE: I've been waiting my whole life for this moment! I vote to evict Luke... no wait! Ahhh I did it wrong! Noooooo! I meant _____.


WILLOW: I would like to evict _____ because someone has to go.


GIULIANO: I would like to evict _____ because he doesn't seem to be focused on this competition. The very first time he had to participate in a challenge, he hid behind someone called ______. And that didn't work out for him at all. I like _____, really. But I'd hate to see him crack under pressure.


KATHARINA: I would like to evict _____ this week because my guts are right about you, you are technically two people in one, which would equal two strategic brains, and that would be poison to my game. So, bye _____. You're still very hot though!


SHIRLEY: I would like to evict _____ even though it is sad to see him go and I won't be able to get to know him better, but someone has to go.


PORSHA: I would like to evict ______. Sashay away cutie!


CRYSTAL: I would like to evict ______ because he could be a big threat further into the game. Better to get him out early before he causes an obstacle in my game.

EVEN: The voting has ended, Crystal can you please return to the ceremony while I count up the votes.

























*******

























EVEN: Welcome back guys. The votes have now been counted and we do have a result tonight! Good luck nominees! I can now reveal...


EVEN: With a vote of 9-0... The housemate who will be leaving the house tonight is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























EVEN: Wes!
WES: Oh man.
EVEN: I'm very sorry Wes. You have been evicted from Abnormality. Please leave immediately.

*WES stands up from the block.*


WES: Well, it's definitely been a crazy week. Me and Phil have enjoyed our time here. Anyway... bye guys!
ALL: Bye Wes.


WES: This isn't the last you've seen of Wes Helms! I have big plans once I get out of here.

*WES walks out of the house.*


EVEN: And that is the last of Wes in this game. Wes has finished in 12th place, however we will see him again at the finale!


EVEN: Housemates, 12 of you have become 11. You are all one step closer to becoming the next winner of Abnormality! I'll see you all next week for our second HOH challenge. Bye everyone.
ALL: Bye Even!


BENVOLIO: I am so grateful that the rest of the house has kept me in, it feels really good to know that I've got more time here. Now that I'm safe, I'm going to make sure some big moves are made- that'll make the game really interesting!



EVEN: On that note, this concludes this episode of Abnormality! Unfortunately Wes was not able to save himself and has found himself evicted from Abnormality. I would like to say a massive thank you to Tigerblu11 for submitting Wes for Season 4. I look forward to see you in Season 5 if you return! That's all for tonight, tune in next time to see our second HOH crowned and 2 new nominees on the block. Goodnight everybody!



HOUSEMATES:

Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)
Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)

12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment