Thursday 22 November 2018

4.4: Gnos Taht Evol

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the first week of the competition, Wes Helms was unfortunately the first nominee to leave the house. With a new week dawning, who will rise to power and make some powerful game moves? Let's find out on Abnormality!


PORSHA: I don't know about you sis, but I am looking forward to another week in here.
SHIRLEY: I'm looking forward to it too, I'm feeling at home now. Just wish Duncan was here sometimes though.
PORSHA: Gurl I get you, gotta have your man with you sometimes.


SHIRLEY: He's great. I miss him like mad. Say, do you have anyone special in your life at the moment?
PORSHA: Me? No, unfortunately no one can handle all this ass... I mean sass!
SHIRLEY: Oh, are you single out of choice or...?
PORSHA: Definitely choice, I don't have time for a relationship at the moment, I'm too busy touring and singing and just being down right fierce.


SHIRLEY: Aww, well when you make your money. You'll find someone easy.
PORSHA: Oh cheers sis.

*PORSHA and SHIRLEY share a moment.*

PORSHA: Now... since this is a new week, we all know that means a new HOH, got any ideas who you want to nominate if you win?
SHIRLEY: Honestly, I'm not sure. Everyone is really lovely. How about you?
PORSHA: Oh yeah, I have got the two people right at the forefront of my mind.


SHIRLEY: I didn't realise how intensive this game would be. I'm so used to fighting bad guys everyday as a detective, I never thought about what it would be like when my competition were no longer criminals across an interrogation table, but good people all competing for the same prize. The last vote made me feel guilty and with the HOH challenge coming up I have to start thinking about who I might put up if I were to win. I don't know if I want to win. I would feel bad for anyone I had to choose if I win.


SHIRLEY: Wow, you seem confident in your nominations.
PORSHA: I am, it's definitely the best move for my game.
SHIRLEY: I hope I'm safe.
PORSHA: Don't worry hon, you ain't in the crossfire.


SHIRLEY: Thank you.
PORSHA: We gurls gotta stay together right?
SHIRLEY: Right, well... I mean- you're not a girl.
PORSHA: Part time girl then.


SHIRLEY: I guess we can agree on that.
PORSHA: I'm feeling thirsty, wanna get something to drink?
SHIRLEY: I'd love an orange juice.
PORSHA: Orange juice, I'm getting the vodka out mawma.
SHIRLEY: Wow, you really like to start early don't you.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------


TERESA: Eww, what is in there?
CRYSTAL: I think someone has left some yoghurt in here, phew it smells quite funky. I'll just go get rid of it.
TERESA: Thank you, it's putting me right off my coffee.


*TERESA drinks her coffee.*

TERESA: Ahh! This is some good coffee... wait, did I make this? I don't think I did, oh well, apologies to whoever's this was before I took it.

*CRYSTAL re-enters.*


CRYSTAL: The smell has finally gone.
TERESA: Thank god for that.
CRYSTAL: Why are you sat by yourself in here?
TERESA: I like my own space and it's the only place to have time for myself.


CRYSTAL: The relaxation room is free at the moment.
TERESA: Thank you but I don't want to catch any diseases from that rusty floor.
CRYSTAL: Good point...

*There is an awkward silence.*


TERESA: Now what?
CRYSTAL: Umm, what?
TERESA: Are you going to initiate conversation or are you wanting to leave?
CRYSTAL: Oh, sure well I umm, what do you want to talk about?


TERESA: How about we do this another time, I have to prepare for the HOH.
CRYSTAL: Well that was short and sweet.
TERESA: Hmm.
CRYSTAL: Okay well goodbye then.


CRYSTAL: Teresa is very odd, I'm not sure if her plan is to be as awkward as possible or if that is just her temperament. I do like her still though despite her strange ways, sometimes I do think it would be a lot easier if she just let herself go once in a while.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


*RANDALL looks closely at the hole in the wall.*

RANDALL: Yep, looks like a lil' mouse hole.
MAYA: Maya saw it looking with me with it's big red eyes.


RANDALL: It won't have been causin' any harm. Just havin' a look outside it's house.
MAYA: Maya doesn't want it living in the walls. Maya is afraid it could be dangerous, spread diseases. Maya knows about the plague.


RANDALL: The plague? What you talkin' about?
MAYA: Maya knows that rats and mice can spread diseases, precautions are necessary in this situation.
RANDALL: You a few sandwiches short of a picnic if ya think that lil' tiny mouse is gonna start the Plague 2.0.


MAYA: Maya is concerned that Randall isn't taking this much seriously. Maya knows rats and mice are deadly, Maya knows they hold certain diseases. Maya just wants to be safe. Maya has a lot to lose if she gets any sort of disease.


MAYA: Maya doesn't understand the picnic thing but would like to evict the mouse.
RANDALL: No one can evict the mouse, it ain't a housemate.
MAYA: Maya needs to talk to a producer to get it out.
RANDALL: Listen...


RANDALL: If you want to get rid of it, we'll get someone to take it away, we ain't killin' the lil' thing.
MAYA: Maya doesn't want to kill, only move to a mansion for mice in The Hamptons.
RANDALL: Okay great, better get talkin' to that producer- see if we can get it to the... uhh, Mouse Mansion.


MAYA: Maya is happy. Maya can finally relax in this house.
RANDALL: Sure.

*RANDALL goes to the hole and picks the mouse up, he takes it to the diary room.*

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------


BENVOLIO: I'm so grateful to still be here, with a 0-9 vote. But I still feel very guilty that Wes is gone. I started to bond with him a little, so... If I wasn't here then he'd be... All I can do is dedicate my game to him. So I'll definitely do my best this upcoming HOH. And I better bond a bit with everyone too. Maybe practice some of my acrobatic performances. Can't get out of shape now can I?


WILLOW: Damn, are you okay?
BENVOLIO: Huh? Yeah I'm fine. I'm just practising some of my acrobatics.
GIULIANO: I can't even touch my toes, let alone that.
BENVOLIO: Sure you can, all it takes is a bit of practice.


GIULIANO: I'll leave that to you.
BENVOLIO: Okay then, if you ever want to practice though just ask, I'm always here to help.
WILLOW: Thanks for the offer. We're going to stick to meditating. Is it okay if we do it in here?
BENVOLIO: Sure thing. Make yourself comfortable... well, to the best of your ability in this environment.


*BENVOLIO lies down on the mat. GIULIANO and WILLOW take seats on the meditation boards.*

WILLOW: Ohmmm.
BENVOLIO: Ohm?


WILLOW: That's what you are supposed to do when meditating.
BENVOLIO: I thought you just breathe and... well relax.
WILLOW: Not if you want to do some deep meditating.
BENVOLIO: Um, okay then.


*BENVOLIO gets into another position. GIULIANO peeks one eye open to see BENVOLIO.*

GIULIANO: Buon dio!
BENVOLIO: Si sente bene.

*WILLOW sneaks a look and jumps to attention.*


GIULIANO: Me and Benvolio are getting along pretty well, I like how we both share the same language which is good to use every now and again. He does worry me with his bends though, I just think he's gonna snap any moment. I don't know what I'd do if that happened... Well, I would, I'd call an ambulance, but still it's pretty impressive how he can do what he does.


*BENVOLIO gets out of hold and stands up into a neutral position.*

WILLOW: I wonder... is he a supernatural of some kind? He possesses unusual flexible ability. Gremlin perhaps? No, way too pretty.
BENVOLIO: I'm right over here.
WILLOW: Oops, you heard nothing.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LUKE: Hmph. Bored.
KATHARINA: What's up chum, you look fed up?
LUKE: I am... I am just sooooooo bored in here. I thought it would have been a bit more fun in here.
KATHARINA: I don't know, there are a lot of fun things to do in the house.


*LUKE starts eating his food.*

LUKE: Like what?
KATHARINA: Well, there's Abnormality Kart, swimming, working out, basketball, games with the other housemates.
LUKE: Boooooring!


*KATHARINA smells the food she has just cooked.*

KATHARINA: It's only boring if you let it be.
LUKE: I don't want to be making friends with the others if I'm going to evict them soon. That would make me weak and let my barriers down.
KATHARINA: So while you've been here, you haven't got close with anyone?


LUKE: No, I mean I talk about the basics, but I don't really talk about personal stuff.
KATHARINA: Maybe you should try it for a change, people might warm up to you buddy.
LUKE: Warm up to me? Doe no one like me?
KATHARINA: Some of us do, we just don't really know you much.
LUKE: ...Oh. I'm so so sorry, I don't mean to come off like that, I just want to focus on my game. I want to win.
KATHARINA: Why not share some information? Let down your barriers a little.


LUKE: Give me a second.

*LUKE eats more of his food while he thinks of something.*

KATHARINA: Got anything?
LUKE: Okay, I think I got something. It's not interesting- or really important.
KATHARINA: Just say it.
LUKE: Well... I work on my Paps farm... we have a cow called Maisy.
KATHARINA: See, that's cool to know.
LUKE: Is it? It seems silly.
KATHARINA: No, it's good to know a little about you instead of being game-game-game all the time.
LUKE: I do feel a little less stressed, no not stressed, what's the... oh I don't know.
KATHARINA: Just chill kid, you'll be fine. You'll come out of your shell eventually- just stop focusing on the game all the time, it isn't going to make you feel good.

*They both eat the rest of their food.*


LUKE: I think I know what E-Kat is saying, I have been a little bit direct with my game tactics- but then it worked for Carlito last season and he is one of the coolest dudes I know. I'm not going to stop going for the win, but I suppose I should try and open up a little bit more. I dunno, what do you think?
PRODUCER: Does it matter what I think?
LUKE: Sorry, yeah, I'm going to follow E-Kat's advice.


LUKE: Umm, E-Kat?
KATHARINA: Yes Luke.
LUKE: Do we have any more of this... I wouldn't mind another serving, if that's okay with you? Sorry if its not.
KATHARINA: That is absolutely fine, there's some more on the side.
LUKE: Yay!

*THE SPEAKERPHONE IS TURNED ON*

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO START OUR SECOND HOH CHALLENGE! CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE HOH ARENA, WHERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR SECOND CHALLENGE! OH, AND PLEASE PUT ON ALL COSTUMES PROVIDED- IT'S TIME TO PARTY!.

LUKE: Aww, I wanted some more... guess I'll have to wait 'til later.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the Second HOH challenge. This challenge is called Gnos Taht Evol. In this game you will be helping our new resident DJ; DJ T3ktron!c Mod. The DJ has prepared a set to play to the public when his new club opens, the only problem is that someone has been meddling with the tracks and has distorted them.


EVEN: Your job is to try and help the DJ decipher the tracks and list what the original song was. Everyone with me so far?
ALL: Yeah.
EVEN: Great...


EVEN: The tracks have been distorted by reversing the songs and altering the pitches on said songs. The person who lists the highest amount of original songs will be the winner of this HOH challenge and will gain the power to nominate 2 of their fellow housemates. Are you all ready?
ALL: Yeah!


EVEN: Awesome! DJ, let's get this party started!!!

*DJ T3ktron!c Mod plays the first song. Everyone starts dancing.*


KATHARINA: This HOH was so cool, everyone was all kitted up in their nightlife outfits- dancing away to these... well... I can't really call them songs, but these melodies. It was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed myself in an odd way.


WILLOW: What is this song?
MAYA: Maya thinks she knows what it is.
CRYSTAL: I'm not sure, but I'm having a blast dancing away to it.
PORSHA: Me too gurl, I'm getting my life!


PORSHA: I had some flashbacks during the HOH challenge. I remember when I was a baby queen working in the clubs, doing splits and lip-syncing to songs from the 90's. Those were some good times, I got tipped a hell of a lot too. Nearly up to 300 a night. Then again, when you have this much talent baby, you best believe I'm gonna make the coin at the end of the night. Trust and believe.


KATHARINA: I wonder if I'll be able to do the worm.
SHIRLEY: If you try it be careful, none of us want to take you to hospital.
KATHARINA: Shirley I'm not in my 70's.

*KATHARINA does a dance move but something clicks.*

KATHARINA: Well... that didn't sound good.


LUKE: Oh no, I can't tell what this one is. Uggghghghghhghghg.
RANDALL: So, do you come here often pretty lady?
TERESA: Funnily enough no. I've more or less moved in.
LUKE: Oh god, what did I just see. Bleh!


BENVOLIO: You got any idea what this song could be?
GIULIANO: I haven't got any idea what it could be, it just sounds... like a beat. There's no real melody.
BENVOLIO: This is gonna be a lot harder than we expected.


PORSHA: Yasss gurl, work those wings!
WILLOW: I feel so free, I feel electric!
PORSHA: All we need to make this the best is to have a lot of hot guys in here, am I right or am I right?
WILLOW: I was going to say some drinks, but I guess some pretty boys would be nice.


RANDALL: Come on Teresa, loosen up a bit.
TERESA: I am staying stiff, thank you very much.
RANDALL: Very well. Watch this...

*RANDALL starts doing the moonwalk.*


RANDALL: All that dancing...
PRODUCER: Randall?
RANDALL: ...

*RANDALL has fallen asleep.&

PRODUCER: Randall!? Oh whatever.


DJ T3KTRON!C MOD: WHO IS READY FOR SOME MORE TRACKS!
ALL: ...
DJ T3KTRON!C MOD: Okay then...

*The next set of tracks are put onto the player.*


RANDALL: If you're not enjoyin' it we can go sit down and just listen...
TERESA: No, I am enjoying it. It is kind of... groovy.
RANDALL: That's the spirit. Let's boogie!


TERESA: I must say, the dancing was rather... fun. Randall, the charming fellow he is offered to dance with me. I accepted and I had a good time. I didn't think I would get along with someone like Randall but it is pleasantly new to do so.


SHIRLEY: You coming to dance Luke?
LUKE: I... uh... no, I don't want to dance.
SHIRLEY: You sure?
LUKE: Yep, I just want to listen to the songs. See if I can get them.
SHIRLEY: If you change your mind...
LUKE: Thanks.


DJ T3KTRON!C MOD: Last song now people!
MAYA: Maya is sad the party is nearly over. Maya would like the DJ's number for some upcoming events I've got planned.
DJ T3KTRON!C MOD: Awesome, here's my business card. Take one, heck, take as many as you want.

*DJ T3KTRON!C MOD throws a big handful of business cards in MAYA's direction.*


EVEN: Okay guys, all the tracks have been played and the party is now over! DJ T3KTRON!C you can leave now if you want.
DJ T3KTRON!C MOD: Thanks Even!

*The DJ leaves.*

EVEN: Now, it's time to get quizzical because you have some songs to guess. Please find a tablet on the sofas. There is one for each of you. You will have the 10 songs displayed on the tablets, all you have to do is type in the correct name of the song and lock your answers in. Don't forget, the winner is the one with the most correct songs.

*EVERYONE heads to the sofas and picks up their tablets.*


SHIRLEY: Hmm... I definitely know what number 1 was.

*SHIRLEY writes down her answer for number 1.*

SHIRLEY: Two... hmm, let me think. I kind of recognise it... what is it?


RANDALL: Oh lord, number 3 is messin' with my head. I'mma put hot dog...
LUKE: I know what it is.
RANDALL: Care to share kid?
LUKE: Maybe, what's in it for me? Sorry, that came across way too direct. Please forgive me.


*KATHARINA takes a sneak peek at BENVOLIO's screen.*

KATHARINA: You sure you want to put that for six?
BENVOLIO: Hey, stop looking!
KATHARINA: Sorry!
BENVOLIO: ...You might be right though, looking at it now- it just doesn't seem like that at all.


GIULIANO: Geez, I don't know. I didn't recognise any of them.
TERESA: I recognised a few but for the life of me I cannot remember what they are called.
CRYSTAL: My mind has gone blank, how did the songs go again?


WILLOW: Hmm... am I doing this wrong? I'm already on the tenth song.
PORSHA: Have you answered all the other 9?
WILLOW: Yeah. I think they are right, at least I hope so.

*WILLOW locks in her last answer.*


WILLOW: I can't be the only one who found it super easy, right? I've heard of most of those songs before so they just came second nature to me.


MAYA: Maya is confused.
PORSHA: What you confused about baby?
MAYA: Maya doesn't know how to use technology, Maya usually gets her assistant to do it.
PORSHA: Just type the words in and press the enter button.
MAYA: ...Maya still doesn't understand how to 'type'.
PORSHA: Wow sis, I would never have guessed you'd be technologically illiterate.


TERESA: Last question and... submitted.

*All the housemates submit their final answers.*

EVEN: The final answers have been submitted by the housemates and I can reveal we have a new HOH! Following this season's twist, we will not find out who the HOH is. The HOH will now make their nominations in secret- these do not have to be in the diary room, they can be made anywhere in the house as long as the HOH addresses the producer via their microphone at the time of their nominations. I will call everyone back to the ceremony area to begin the nominations ceremony. Good luck everyone! May the odds be ever in your favour.

Note: The answer to the HOH questions can be found below!

HOH ANSWERS:

1: Dancing Queen- ABBA
2: Jailhouse Rock- Elvis Presley
3: A Thousand Miles- Vanessa Carlton
4: We Are Never Getting Back Together- Taylor Swift
5: Sorry- Justin Bieber
6: I Was Made For Lovin' You- KISS
7: Touch Me (All Night Long)- Cathy Dennis
8: Lovergirl- Teena Marie
9: I'm Coming Out- Diana Ross
10: Thriller- Michael Jackson

HOH RESULTS:

HOH- 9
???- 7
???- 7
???- 7
???- 7
???- 6
???- 6
???- 6
???- 4
???- 0



















*******
























*******
























*******
























***LATER THAT DAY***

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*GIULIANO picks up LIL' COOP SNOOP and hugs him.*

LIL' COOP SNOOP: Squeak!
GIULIANO: Aww, you like that Lil' Coopie?


GIULIANO: So, who do you think is going to be up as a nominee this time?
LIL' COOP SNOOP: ...Squeak.
GIULIANO: Interesting... I don't know what that means.

*LIL' COOP SNOOP stares into GIULIANO's eyes.*


*LIL' COOP SNOOP karate taps GIULIANO in the face.*

GIULIANO: Ouch! Hey, that hurt mister.
LIL' COOP SNOOP: Teeheehee.

EVEN: HOUSEMATES! IT'S TIME FOR THE NOMINATIONS CEREMONY, CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE CEREMONY AREA. I WILL MEET YOU ALL THERE TO REVEAL WHO THIS WEEK'S NOMINATIONS WILL BE.

*EVERYONE goes to the ceremony area and sit down.*


EVEN: Hi guys, welcome back! We have received contact from the HOH and they have selected 2 people to be nominated this week.


EVEN: Before I reveal the nominations, I must say- this was one close competition. Well done for putting up a fight everyone! Now...


EVEN: It's time to see who is in danger.

*Intense music plays.*

EVEN: The two housemates who have been NOMINATED are...























*******























*******























*******























*******























*******























*******























*******























*******























*******























*******
























EVEN: Crystal and Porsha!

CRYSTAL: That sucks.
PORSHA: Are you fucking kidding me? Whatever.

EVEN: I'm sorry guys but you have been nominated by the Anonymous HOH. No worries though, you still have a chance to save yourselves in the POP challenge where you are automatically enrolled to play.


EVEN: On that note, this nominations ceremony has concluded! I will see you all again at the POP challenge where one person will win the veto and gain the power to remove one of the nominees from the block if they so choose to. Goodbye everybody!
ALL: Bye!


CRYSTAL: I am sad that I've found myself on the block, especially since it is this early too. I am slightly confident though. I won the last POP, I know I can do it a second time. Let's do this.


PORSHA: Clearly some people in here see me as a threat, well good, so they should honey coz Hurricane Porsha has arrived. OFFICIALLY!























-------------------------------------------------------------------------


WILLOW: Don't worry Crystal, your time isn't up here.
CRYSTAL: You seem very optimistic.
WILLOW: Because I know you can save yourself.
CRYSTAL: I've only won 1 POP challenge.


WILLOW: You did, but that's 1 more win than anyone else.
CRYSTAL: Haha you're right. I do feel quite confident going into the POP. I know that I can give it my all and hopefully get a second POP win under my belt.


WILLOW: That's the spirit.
CRYSTAL: I do want to ask a question though, if you get picked... can you help save me too?
WILLOW: I haven't really talked game until now... but yeah, I'll try help out the best I can.


CRYSTAL: How about you Lil' Coop Snoop, are you with me on this one?
LIL' COOP SNOOP: Squeak?
CRYSTAL: Great, I think.
























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PORSHA: Ugh, I'm so fucking sick of the people in this house. They are all a bunch of snakes.
MAYA: Maya thinks you should calm down a bit. Maya knows you are capable of saving yourself in the POP.
PORSHA: I just wish I wasn't in this position. It is way too early for someone as fabulous as me to go.


MAYA: Maya thinks that some people might not be able to see the fabulous side of you.
PORSHA: I mean, if we actually think about at least 3 or 4 of the others would have been better people to nominate instead of me.
MAYA: Maya suggests you take a long sleep and wake up and keep being fierce.


PORSHA: It is so frustrating though... ugh. You are right though, I need to not get so riled up. I have an opportunity to save my ass from the block. Will you be able to help me if your picked?
MAYA: Maya 100% will help you out.


PORSHA: Thanks sis, I don't know what I'd do without you in this house.
MAYA: Maya feels touched, Maya will always be here for her friends.
PORSHA: You can count on me too. We are going to go forward and win this, just watch and see.





EVEN: That concludes this episode of Abnormality. After the events of the episode, Crystal and Porsha find themselves on the block- but will either of them be able to save themselves in the POP challenge? We'll have to find out next time on Abnormality!



HOUSEMATES:

Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)
Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)

12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment