Sunday 12 May 2013

2.20: K.O!


Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Alex won HOH and decided to nominate Azula and Ella for eviction. However, with a twist thrown into the game, the contestants found out that at the POP competition, the person who wasn't saved by the other player was eliminated. Therefore, Azula and Ella could face a determined eviction today. But who will succeed and make it with the other through to battle it out in the final four? It's all on Abnormality!


*At the end of the Pamper Package... because someone forgot to do the actual Pamper Package photos*

Ziggy (Voice Over): So, what is your answer Ella?
Ella: I say... it's true.
Ziggy (Voice Over): You are... correct! Your prize... is 3 points towards the POP competition. That could help you get through to the final.
Ella: I guess so.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Bye all!
All: Bye Ziggy.

*Everyone gets up and leaves, apart from Ella and Noah. Noah see's that something is bugging Ella*


Noah: Hmm... what's up Ella?
Ella: It's nothing.
Noah: Sure it isn't... moping is usual behavior for you... come on tell me, what's wrong?
Ella: Fine...


Ella: I'm going home today.
Noah: Nonsense. Did you just miss the Pamper Package? You have 3 extra points to help you.
Ella: In the POP? Cos' 3 points is really gonna do much difference.
Noah: It actually does.


Ella: I guess so.
Noah: Look Ella, you aren't going home today. You got that?
Ella: And how do you know?
Noah: Because... I'm a psychic.


Ella: Really?
Noah: Um... yeah. Sure I am.
Ella: Tell me something else that psychic.
Noah: Oh, um... well, you're... going... to get a bath later?


Ella: How did you know that? That's awesome.
Noah: I told you... I'm psychic.
Ella: Oh goody. Can you tell me something else?
Noah: Um... yeah, actually...


Noah: Natalia is going out after today's eviction.
Ella: Are you saying she'll just miss out on the last three?
Noah: Yeah.
Ella: Wow, we should tell her.
Noah: No... you can't tell her. It's a secret okay?
Ella: Okay, secret.




















Azula: We need to talk Alex.
Alex: Do we?
Azula: Yes, I know this alliance is no more. But I need to know where your head is at right now.
Alex: If your wondering if I'm going to send you home, then there is a possibility.

Azula: I knew it... Ella has the advantage. If I lose, you'll send me home because...
Alex: Because what?
Azula: Because you still have feelings for her.
Alex: I... don't.

Azula: You do.
Alex: Who gives a sh*t whether I do. It's my choice whether I still have feelings for her.
Azula: She's playing with you though. How can you not see this?
Alex: I can't see it because she isn't. She made a mistake with Brent and now we're friends again.

Azula: But Alex.
Alex: No more buts... you've made your opinions of her very clear.
Azula: You really are, aren't you? Do whatever you want then.
Alex: I will.

Azula: But don't forget who was always there to talk about your problems. Me!
Alex: Look Azula... I'm sorry. I just haven't been thinking straight recently.
Azula: Huh?
Alex: There's no point in arguing anymore. Whatever happens, happens. I can't promise anyone anything.

Azula: I understand. I'm sorry too.

*Natalia peeks over the statue*

Natalia: Ah! So Alex and Azula have been at each other's throats. Shame.

Natalia: This could be great for me in the game. Ha, I don't have to do sh*t around here and things go my way. Must be a special charm I have.

*Azula notices Natalia*

Azula: Natalia? What are you doing hiding behind that statue?
Natalia: Oh sh*t.

*Natalia runs indoors*

Natalia: Natalia wasn't anywhere near the statue.
Azula: What a... ugh. Nevermind.
Natalia: Ha!
Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all the contestants please go upstairs for the POP competition please.
Natalia: We have an upstairs, since when?
Ziggy (Voice Over): We've expanded to the roof... there's a spiral staircase in the dining room.
Natalia: Ah, now I see.


























Autumn: Wow, it look's nice up here. I'm bagging myself that plant in the corner... Oh, we're recording now? Damn it. Welcome contestants to the POP competition! Today's competition is called 'Skee-Balls Relapse'. In this competition, you will all have 3 balls to fire at the skee pockets. The person who gets the highest score from the 3 balls thrown will win the POP competition. Following the twist, the winner will also have the power to force eliminate one of the nominees. So Azula, Ella this competition decides your fate in this competition, so battle it out to stay. Since, Alex is the current HOH and the nominees are Azula and Ella we have our 3 players for the POP competition, but as always we need four...

Autumn: So, Natalia, Noah... the person who is also going to participate will be...

Autumn: Noah!
Noah: Woo!
Autumn: Natalia! You will give support to the fellow contestants!
Natalia: Are you kidding? Oh, whatever.

Autumn: Let's get this competition underway! The first contestant up on the skee-ball machine is Alex!

Alex: Woo!
Natalia: You can do it Alex!
Alex: Thanks Natalia.
Natalia: I'm glad I didn't have to say that twice, I nearly threw up the first time.

Alex: I knew you wouldn't have meant it. Let's do this then!

*Alex picks up one of the balls*

*Alex throws the ball. He gets the balls into the pockets*

Alex: Oh yeah!


Alex: I think that's a smooth move! Well done me.

Autumn: Great job Alex! That was a good score... next up is Azula!
Natalia: Go do it Azula!
Azula: Um, thanks Natalia.


*Azula picks up the balls*

Azula: I haven't played skee-balls in ages.


*Azula gets some of the balls in the pockets*

Azula: Oh...


Azula: Well, looks like I'm not winning this competition.
Autumn: You never know. You might have scored higher than Alex. Next up... is Ella!
Natalia: You can do it Ella!
Ella: Is that the Nat I know?
Natalia: Fine then... go f*ck yourself b*tch! I hope you get voted out.


*Ella picks up the balls*

Natalia: Miss the pocket!
Ella: Shut up Natalia.



*Ella throws the balls at the pockets. She gets all of them in*

Ella: Damn it!


Ella: I didn't get the big points.
Autumn: You still got all the balls in. Last one up... is Noah.
Natalia: You can do this Noah! You need to do this.

*Natalia winks at Noah*


*Noah picks up the balls*

Noah's Inner Voice: If she thinks I'm still in this stupid alliance, then she must be stupid.

*Noah throws the balls*


*Noah gets all the balls in the pockets*

Noah: Woo!


Noah: Let's hope I've won now... my plan must come into action.
Autumn: Ah, Noah! You did good...


Autumn: And now it's judgement time... let's find out who won the POP competition, shall we...













































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Autumn: Alex!
Alex: I won? Wow, I'm the king of POP.
Autumn: You sure are. Now, since you have won the POP Alex, you have the choice to force eliminate one of your nominees following the twist. So, Alex... who is going to be the person to go home out of Azula and Ella?
Alex: I've been thinking a lot since this morning about this... and I've come to the decision... Autumn, I am going to force eliminate...




























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Alex: Azula!
Azula: I knew it.
Autumn: Azula, unfortunately, you have been force eliminated following the twist. And I'm afraid you must leave immediately.
Azula: I understand. Well, see you all later.


Azula: It's been nice to meet you Autumn.
Autumn: Same here Azula... we'll see you again at the finale though, so until then. Enjoy yourself at the hotel.
Azula: Oh, I plan to. I hope my precious babies are there...


*Azula walks down the spiral staircase*

Azula: Oh, Currant, Prelude, Byzantium, mom's coming.


*Azula reaches the bottom of the staircase*

Azula: It used to be so bright in here... now it seems... so dull. Oh well.


Azula: Come on, I wanna see my children!

*The doors open*


Azula: Ah well, fifth place ain't too bad...

Ziggy: A very big thank you to bestfrienemies14 for submitting Azula for Season 2. Hopefully, we will see you next season!

























Autumn: Azula was the seventh contestant to be eliminated. However, now for you remaining contestants... It's going to be tough. Here is how it is going to go from now on.

*Autumn clears her throat*

Autumn: The winner of the battle competition will win the power to choose between the two contestants left over. Did I say two? I did and guess why... because the person who scores the lowest on the battle quiz will be eliminated.
All: Oh no.
Autumn: Oh yes. Once the lowest scorer is eliminated, the winner of the battle (highest scorer) will have the choice of choosing one of the remaining two contestants to go through to the finals with them. The other contestant who isn't chosen, will leave.


Alex: Wow.
Natalia: I gotta get my game on.
Noah: Haha, bring it!
Ella: Oh no.
Autumn: So, who will be the next contestant to leave the competition? Who will be the winner? And who will accompany that winner in the final? We'll see next time.


Autumn: Until then, I'd practice everything. Get some rest guys, you'll need it! That's all from me, bye guys.
All: Bye.

*Autumn leaves*

Alex: This competition just got serious now.
Noah: Yes it did.
Ella: Let's just see who's going through and who falls before the finish line.
Natalia: That'll obviously you.
Ella: We'll see won't we.

Ziggy (Voice Over): So, Azula was the seventh contestant to be evicted from the house. With four contestants left, who will score the lowest and leave? Who will win the comp and guarantee themselves a place at the final, and who will accompany the winner? It's all on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment