Saturday 18 May 2013

2.22: Out of Distance

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Noah was the lowest scorer of the battle and had to leave the competition. Natalia won the battle though and went through to the final. However, her choice determines the fate of Alex and Ella in the competition. Who will Natalia pick to go through to the final with her? It's all on Abnormality!


Alex: I'm so mad that neither of us won the battle.
Ella: It doesn't matter anyway, we didn't come last. We're still here.
Alex: For today, then Natalia has to make her choice... and then one of us has to leave.
Ella: I know. That's the terrifying part.


Ella: But hey, look on the bright side. We still have at least one more day in here. We might aswell make the best of it.
Alex: I guess so...
Ella: I might go and talk to Natalia though...
Alex: Talk to her about what?


Ella: Everything. I need to make it up with her. Be friends.
Alex: Are you sure you wanna do that?
Ella: I need to, I know she's a bit of... well a crazy lady, but everyone deserves second chances.
Alex: You're right.


Alex: That's what I like about you Ella. You're willing to forget the past and forgive people.
Ella: It comes naturally.
Alex: Ella?
Ella: Yeah?


*Alex hugs Ella*

Ella: Oh... um. Okay.
Alex: I wanted to thank you. I'm sorry about the whole kerfuffle before.
Ella: Look, I was in the wrong... I shouldn't have...


Alex: Do you want to go out again?
Ella: What, like boyfriend and girlfriend?
Alex: Sure.
Ella: Haha, okay then.



























Natalia: Oh. My. GOSH! I'm so freaking happy right now! My first win and it's the most important comp! I know I'm like totally fabulous and like good at everything- but this is just amazing. I have a big decision to make though- who to take to the final? I could go with the person I have a good chance of beating, or the person who I have been aligned with for almost the entire game. It's going to be a really tough decision, but either way... I MADE IT B*TCHES! Haha. My parents must be so proud.


Ella: I can't believe Alex and I are back together... I need to go make him a drink for when he finishes his workout... Oh no.


Ella: What is she doing? I could try and go through the far door into the kitchen. That would be too...
Natalia: Ah! Ella...
Ella: Damn it.


Natalia: Why don't you come in here and then we can have a chat?
Ella: I have stuff to do.
Natalia: Get here now so I can talk to you!
Ella: Okay then.


Ella: Sup?
Natalia: Nothing much.
Ella: Ah... I have something to say actually.
Natalia: Oh yeah?
Ella: I was wondering if we could... be friends?


Natalia: Haha. Are you being serious?
Ella: Yes.
Natalia: Oh... Okay. What's in it for me?
Ella: Having another friend.


Ella: I know we haven't been on the best of relationship terms. But I... think this is childish.
Natalia: What is?
Ella: This whole rivalry thing. It needs to stop. I want to get to know you.
Natalia: You do? Hmm...


Natalia: You do seem like your getting all emotional about it.
Ella: So, what do you say?
Natalia: I guess we can be.
Ella: Great... I'm pleased we dealt with it before it got out of hand.
Natalia: Yeah... out of hand... got you.


Ella: I'm just going to make some drinks for me and Alex. I can make you one if you want?
Natalia: I'm fine.
Ella: You sure?
Natalia: I'm sure, I'm not thirsty.
Ella: Okay then.


Natalia: He must have set her up to do that...


*Natalia enters the bedroom*

Natalia: Ah, here you are...

*Natalia walks over to the treadmill*


Natalia: Did you set Ella up?
Alex: Excuse me?
Natalia: She came over to me, apologized and asked if we should be friends.
Alex: Maybe she just wants to be friends.


Natalia: I don't believe her. I think she's trying to buy her way into the final with me.
Alex: For god's sake Natalia!


Alex: Ella is a sweetheart. She just wants to make things right.
Natalia: Oh yeah. How do you know?
Alex: I can feel it.
Natalia: Oh... my... god. I can't believe you two.

Alex: What?
Natalia: You two are back together.
Alex: So...
Natalia: You two ended it!
Alex: We did. But now we're back on.

Natalia: You know what... you're right. It's got nothing to do with me.
Alex: Exactly.
Natalia: But...
Alex: But what?

Natalia: You have a cheat point.
Alex: A what?
Natalia: A cheat point. She was going to cheat on you, so you have the right to... cheat on her.
Alex: With you? Or anyone else for that matter?

Alex: F*ck that!
Natalia: Hey! Get back here.
Alex: I need to go, my drink is ready.
Natalia: Alex!

Alex: Adios!
Natalia: I was joking.

*Alex leaves*

Natalia: Grr...

Natalia: WHAT... A... TEASE!!!
Ziggy (Voice Over): Could all contestants please go to the living room for the finals decision!
Natalia: Perfect timing.



























Ziggy (Voice Over): Welcome to the final decision meeting contestants. Natalia, as you were the winner of the battle, you now have the choice between Alex and Ella to choose who will go through to the finals with you.

Natalia: It's time to make my decision then... well, I've been thinking long and hard about this all afternoon...

Natalia: But I think I've done the right choice by going with my heart... so...

Natalia: The person who I will NOT bring through to the final with me... is...










































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Natalia: Alex!
Alex: I... have to leave. Good luck Ella.
Ella: Thanks Alex.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Alex, since you have been dropped, you must leave the house immediately. 
Alex: Well bye then...

Alex: I'm glad I made it this far...

Alex: It's a shame I didn't make it to the end though. Oh well, open the doors up... I'm ready for the real world!

Ella: Bye Alex!
Alex: See you around Ella.

Ziggy (Voice Over): A very big thank you to Kaliko103 for submitting Alex for Season 2. Hopefully, we will see you next season!


























Ziggy (Voice Over): So world! We have finally got our final contestants here. We are looking at one of the winners of Season 2. How exciting. Tune in on the next episode for the final! From me, goodnight!

Ella: Wow, like literally wow.
Natalia: What?
Ella: I thought for sure that I was going home.
Natalia: You thought wrong little girl.

Ella: It doesn't make sense though. Why keep me in? YOU HATE ME.
Natalia: You still don't get it do you... all this time I've been in a secret alliance with you.
Ella: You... have?

Natalia: HAHAHHAHAHAHA! Of course I have.
Ella: How?
Natalia: All our arguments... they've moved the perspectives of the contestants... they'd...
Ella: Feel sorry for me and keep me in at evictions.

Natalia: Exactly.
Ella: And no one would vote you out because...
Natalia: They thought I wasn't a threat at all. It's all been part of my scheme to get to the final.
Ella: Interesting. You really are the mastermind.

Natalia: I know.
Ella: Well, I want to thank you again.
Natalia: There's no need. If anything, I should be thanking you for making this plan happen.
Ella: I did nothing.

Natalia: Haha, anyway... what else can I say? We're in the final baby!
Ella: Yes we are. Haha, it feels great. I still feel sad for Alex though.
Natalia: Why? He brought it on himself... he was the biggest target in the house.
Ella: I guess so...

Ella: So, what do you want to do? It'd be a waste of time just sitting around.
Natalia: I got an idea... why don't we go in the hot tub later and we can get drunk.
Ella: That sounds fun.
Natalia: We have some alcohol right? I'll get it. We're going to enjoy tonight.
Ella: Woo!

Natalia: Oh and one last thin Ella...
Ella: Yeah?
Natalia: May the best B*TCH win!
Ella: Haha... okay then.

Ziggy (Voice Over): So, Alex was the ninth housemate to leave the competition. With one last step before the final, who will win Season 2 of Abnormality and get $250,000 simoleons and be crowned Queen of the house? Ella or Natalia? It's all on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment