Thursday 16 May 2013

2.21: Battle On

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Azula was the seventh housemate to leave the competition. With the final four preparing to battle it out for a place in the final, who will become the winner and escalate? Also, who will become the loser and go straight home. It's all on Abnormality!


*Noah walks in*

Noah: Ah, I've got plenty of time til' the competition... I think a nice hot bath is in order.
Natalia: Hello Noah!
Noah: Oh, hi Natalia. What are you doing in here?
Natalia: I've just been waiting for you actually. You've arrived just in time.
Noah: In time for what?
Natalia: Our little chat... concerning little miss Twine.
Noah: Ella?
Natalia: You got it.


Natalia: It's clear to me Noah that... well, you obviously have a crush on her.
Noah: I don't have anything on her.
Natalia: I'm not stupid I've seen you too flirting all the time.
Noah: You're crazy.


Natalia: FINAL FOUR BITCHES! I'm so close to the end, I can taste it. These idiots think that just because I haven't won anything I'm not a threat? HELLO! It's called strategy! I stir sh*t up and p*ss people off- that guarantees me a free ride to the end. Everyone is so sure they can win against me, so nobody wants me out. I call it my 'Anti-Social' game. Haha. These uneducated little f*cks have another thing coming. I am a strong competitor, and I'm going to prove it in the battle. I came here to win this show and get famous, and that's what I'm going to do. I just have to hope my alliance can stay strong, and that two of us make it to the end... okay, f*ck that, I have to hope that I can make it to the end! You may not like me, but you have to admit, I'm fucking entertaining. Hehe. Speaking of which, time to go stir some sh*t up! Ella clearly has a crush on Noah, I wonder what she would think if a certain little sexy redhead were to come in between their relationship...


Natalia: Come on Noah... why bother with her... why don't you go for someone classier...
Noah: Like who?
Natalia: Me! I am way better than Ella, and...
Noah: And what?
Natalia: She... has diseases!


Noah: That is disgusting!
Natalia: I know right.
Noah: Are you sure it's the Ella your talking about?
Natalia: YES I AM! I'm sorry... I'm letting this get between our alliance.
Noah: OUR alliance... is over.
Natalia: What?
Noah: You heard me. Now stop trying to start sh*t!


Natalia: That... sounds like fighting talk Noah. Ha! I hope your ready for the battle. Cos' I'm going to win it and see you squirm. Haha.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all the contestants please go to the garden for the battle please!
Natalia: Already? I haven't had any fun...




























Ziggy: Hello contestants! First of all, congratulations for making it this far... before we can continue with the battle though... we have a special guest as the host today... she was on the show last season and proved to be quite the contestant! Please welcome back to Abnormality...
Natalia: I wonder who it's going to be?
Alex: It can't be Plum... she was pregnant at the end of the last show.


Ziggy: Bridgette!
All: Ahh!


Bridgette: What's up guys? You all look pretty excited.


Noah: Wow... she's... pretty. Keep your head in the game Noah.


Alex: BRIDGETTE!
Natalia: I LOVE YOU BRIDGETTE!
Alex: Sign my t-shirt Bridgette!
Natalia: Sign my breasts Bridgette!


Ella: Who is this ho?
Noah: Bridgette Newman? She came third last season.
Ella: Oh... okay.



Bridgette: I am your special guest host for today. Anyway, back to the game. For the battle the rules are simple. All of the contestants must go into the sandpit and find a candle. There are 3 candles planted within the sandpit, so you have 3 chances of getting your place for the final. Whoever doesn't find the candle and take a seat at the tables will be eliminated and forced to leave the house immediately.
Ziggy: Wow, you did that like a true pro.
Bridgette: I've been practicing.
Ziggy: Great! Now stage crew... bring in the sandpit!
Stage Crew Member: Okay... geez.


Ziggy: Here is the sandpit!
All: Ooo...
Bridgette: It's bright isn't it?
Ziggy: That's how we like anything on this show. Ready contestants?


Natalia: Yep.
Alex: Hell yeah.
Noah: Bring it on.
Ella: I'm ready.


Natalia: I'm going to kill whoever takes my candle.
Alex: What was that Natalia?
Natalia: Um... nothing.


Bridgette: Right, well lets get this competition started! Woo!
Ziggy: Bridgette...
Bridgette: Cheer with me Ziggy! Woo! Oh yeah. Go on guys.


Ziggy: You took the over-excited host thing too far. As you can see by me, you need to be... well, more...
Bridgette: Miserable. You and that Autumn girl never smile.
Ziggy: We do... sometimes. Just go contestants!




























Natalia: Hmm... where are these f*cking candles.
Ella: Calm down Natalia.
Natalia: No I won't... I must win!
Noah: Have you found something Ella?


Ella: No... just a bit of wax.
Noah: Wax?
Ella: Yeah.
Noah: You've got part of the candle... it must be somewhere here!


Natalia: Hmm...
Alex: You found anything yet Natalia?
Natalia: Nah. You?
Alex: Nothing.


Alex: I think we need to look somewhere else... maybe the top left corner?
Natalia: I've already checked there...
Alex: Ugh. This is difficult.


Bridgette: This competition is proving to be quite the challenge for some of the contestants.
Ziggy: It is. That's the perk of having candles that match the colour of the sand though.
Bridgette: Hehe.


Ella: I think I've found one.
Alex: Nah, that's not a candle.
Ella: Damn.
Alex: What's that hanging out?


*Ella pulls the object out*

Ella: It's just a toy truck.
Alex: That's just... ugh.


Noah: Ouch!
Natalia: What's the matter with you?
Noah: I've just cut myself.
Natalia: On what?


Noah: I think there's a dagger in the sandpit.
Natalia: A dagger? That's dangerous.
Noah: I know. Hey Ziggy, did you put a dagger in here?
Ziggy: A dagger? No.


Noah: What about you Bridgette?
Bridgette: No! Why would you think I'd do that.
Noah: Well it didn't get here by itself.


Natalia: Hehe. That serves you right!

*The group grab an item from the sandpit*

Bridgette: By the looks of it. We have come to an end for this competition. All of you have an item with you, but is it the candle? Now don't forget, the loser of this competition will be going home right now. Since we have the results in... we can tell you all who the loser of the competition is... with the lowest score on the quiz (via email) the lowest scorer, and the contestant leaving the competition is...












































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Bridgette: Noah!
Noah: Nooo! I don't believe this... I was so close.
Bridgette: Unfortunately Noah, you have scored the lowest and have been eliminated.
Noah: This sucks.
Bridgette: As you have been eliminated, you must leave the house immediately.


Bridgette: I'm sorry you had to go Noah... you were my favorite.
Ziggy: I guess we'll be seeing you at the finale.
Noah: Yeah... you will.


Noah: It's been great while it lasted... I should have looked under the bucket instead. Oh well.


Noah: So I just go out through the door?
Stage Crew Man: Yep.
Noah: Okay...


Noah: Um... where's the doorknob? Well, this is going to be a challenge getting out... Oh, it's opening on it's own. Fair enough.


Noah: Bye world!

Ziggy: A very big thank you to ArtistByNight for submitting Noah for Season 2. Hopefully, we will see you next season!



























Bridgette: It's so sad to see everyone leave.
Ziggy: Yes it is, but that's how the game works... now we will find out who won the competition and who will definitely make it to the final! The winner of the competition is...














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Ziggy: Natalia!
Natalia: Haha, I knew I'd win. Didn't I tell you all? I think I did. Woo!
Ziggy: Natalia, you will be automatically through to the final since you won the battle competition.
Natalia: Oh yeah baby! That prize money is going to be mine.
Ziggy: Following your win aswell, you will have the decision to take one of the other contestants through to the final aswell. Your decision will be made tomorrow, so get thinking.
Natalia: Oh, I've already thought.
Ziggy: And that's all for today. A massive thank you for Bridgette!

*Everyone claps*

Bridgette: It's my pleasure.
Ziggy: And for today's episode, goodbye.

Ziggy: So, Noah was the eighth contestant to leave the competition. With a few days remaining, who will Natalia choose out of Alex and Ella to bring through with her in the final. Anything can happen, and anything will happen. Tune in next time to see who Natalia chooses to go through to the final. It's all on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment