Monday 15 April 2013

2.17: Revenge is Sweet

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Azula became the new HOH and decided to nominate Brent and Ella for eviction. With the POP competition here who will save themselves from the block? It's all on Abnormality!


Ziggy (Voice Over): *cough* I'm feeling fine now. Alex! As you have been nominated by Azula to compete in the Pamper Package, you'll have to answer the riddle correctly and win a special prize... for yourself!
Alex: Huh? Are you handing out another immunity?
Ziggy (Voice Over): No. Your prize will be Natalia's immunity.
Natalia: Woah! Hang on now. This isn't fair.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Not for you. Alex, if you answer correctly you can steal the immunity from Natalia and give it to anyone else in the house.
Alex: Sweet.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Right, the riddle is...

"Gatsby was walking back from a visit down in Branton Hill's manufacturing district on a Saturday night. A busy day's traffic had had its noisy run; and with not many folks in sight, His honor got along without having to stop to grasp a hand, or talk; for a mayor out of City Hall is a shining mark for any politician. And so, coming to Broadway, a booming bass drum and sounds of singing, told of a small Salvation Army unit carrying on amidst Broadway's night shopping crowds. Gatsby , walking towards that group, saw a young girl, back toward him, just finishing a long, soulful oration ... " 

The above passage is taken from the book "Gatsby" written by Ernest Vincent Wright in the late 1930's.


Ziggy (Voice Over): You only have one shot at this Alex. So good luck!
Alex: Gosh... right. I'm gonna go with a stab... The novel is called "Gadsby" not "Gatsby" and the character's name is Gadsby. What's odd about it is that The entire excerpt (and novel that its from) never uses the letter "e".

Ziggy (Voice Over): That is correct!
Alex: Oh yeah!
Ziggy (Voice Over): So, Alex. Who are you going to use the immunity on?

Alex: Duh. Myself. Sorry Ella.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Okay. With that I can say this Pamper package is over. I'll be back for the HOH guys, bye then.
All: Bye.



























Natalia: Ugh... I can't believe I've lost my immunity. This is sh*t. Anyway... Brent managed to find his way on to the block. SUCKER! Now he doesn't even have MY vote to save his *ss, looks like he's going to have to win this POP, or else it's bye-bye Brenty. *snickers* Maybe I should go comfort him.. I could make him dinner, now wouldn't that be sweet of me? Hm.. I could make him some of my famous traditional Monte Vista spaghetti, with a little extra something in the sauce. Mamma Mia, this going to be good! Haha.


Brent: I can't believe I'm up for eviction. Grr... time to get your head in the game Brent!
Natalia: Oh Brent!
Brent: Is someone there?


*Brent turns around*

Brent: Oh, hey Natalia.
Natalia: Hey Brent? What's the matter?
Brent: Nothing. I'm just getting myself in the game for the POP.
Natalia: Why don't you eat some of my Monte Vista spaghetti? That always gets me in the mood for POP competitions.
Brent: Sure, food sounds good.
Natalia: Hehe. Just go sit in there and I'll bring some in soon.
Brent: Okay.


Natalia: What an idiot... let's see what we've got.

*Natalia looks on the counter-top*

Natalia: This'll do.

*Natalia picks up a pepper pot and pours the entire pot into the pan*

Natalia: I wonder what else there is...


*Natalia looks in the fridge and puts in 3 eggs, jam and some old dead cockroaches Su had*

Natalia: Haha... this'll be magnifico!

*Natalia serves the meal*

Natalia: I'm coming Brenty!


*Brent looks at the dish*

Brent: Whats in this?
Natalia: It's my special recipe...
Brent: What's in this special recipe?
Natalia: Erm... FRIEND-ship!
Brent: Huh?
Natalia: Just eat it.


*Brent eats the meal. Natalia is about to eat the meal but then 'sneezes' dropping the spaghetti back in the plate*

Brent: This...
Natalia: Huh?
Brent: Is awful!
Natalia: Excuse me?
Brent: I mean... it's wonderful!


*Brent takes another spoonful. The taste gets to Brent's throat*

Brent: Ugh...
Natalia: What's the matter Brent, do you want some more?
Brent: I... I need the bathroom... move!


Natalia: Brent!
Brent: Sorry Natalia...


*Brent leaves the room*

Natalia: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What an imbecile. Hahaha...

*A fly goes into Natalia's mouth. She chokes on the fly*

Natalia: *cough* Ugh... stupid fly.



























Alex: Noah, what happened the other day?
Noah: Nothing.
Alex: Azula told me you shouted at Brent.
Noah: I did... he's a d*ck.
Alex: Is it because he nominated you?
Noah: Yes.


Alex: Can't you forgive him. He feels bad about it.
Noah: I won't forgive him.
Alex: That's how the game is Noah.
Noah: I know it is...


Noah: But I thought he was my friend, my pal. Obviously I was wrong.
Alex: Noah...
Noah: And out of the people in the house, he chose me and Snowflake. There were other threats in the house he could have chose...
Alex: Well, it's probably best to make up... at least for the time your in here.
Noah: I'll think about it. Now... If you don't mind... I'm gonna make some hot dogs.
Alex: Okay.


*Noah flips up the BBQ*

Alex: If you get chosen today Noah for the POP, are you gonna use it on anyone?
Noah: Hell no. I'm guessing your going to use it on Ella.
Alex: Yeah. I love her man.


Noah: Yeah well, be careful. Women are different.

*The hot dogs burn. Noah swishes the smoke away with the spatula*

Alex: There's something funny though... between me and her.
Noah: Oh yeah?
Alex: Yeah. We seem to be distancing a little.
Noah: You should ask her to hang out and play some pool in the kitchen.


Alex: Yeah... we'll see.



























Azula: I'm sorry your up on the block Ella, I didn't know who to pick. It's pressuring being the HOH.
Ella: It's fine, I completely understand. I felt pressured when I was the HOH. Can we have a talk?
Azula: About what?


Ella: Well... it's about Brent!
Azula: Do you want to know if he is the bigger target? Well...
Ella: No, I mean... I think I like Brent.
Azula: Ella, no. Don't go playing with fire.
Ella: Let's go into the bathroom, anyone could walk in.


*Azula and Ella go into the bathroom*

Azula: What's made you like Brent after all this time?
Ella: Well... I've always kept my eye on him, but after Natalia hit me 2 weeks ago... I thought...
Azula: You thought what?
Ella: He was so attractive. I mean, he was there and Alex wasn't.
Azula: Alex didn't know you were getting your ar*e handed to you.

Ella: So... I have the right to be happy don't I?
Azula: So does Alex.
Ella: I know, that's the problem. I can't just leave him now.
Azula: Exactly.
Ella: Or can I? I could explain.
Azula: Sorry, fell out of love with you. It's not that easy Ella.


Ella: I know... that's where I thought you could help me.
Azula: No... I'm not going to tell him the relationship is over.
Ella: Why?
Azula: Because... you need to stand on your own two feet and tell him yourself.


Ella: I don't know what to do.
Azula: Well... even though I don't agree... you do what's best.
Ella: I guess that's the best option. I'm afraid me and Brent won't work out though.
Azula: Does he know you like him?
Ella: I don't think so.
Azula: I think you should tell him.


Ella: Okay... I'll tell him tomorrow.
Azula: First of all though... you need to have a chat with Alex.
Ella: I know... I don't want him to take it badly.
Azula: He will though... he loved you Ella!


*Alex overhears the conversation*

Alex: I... can't believe this.


Alex: I gave her my love... my everything! Noah was right... Brent is playing a game. Ugh... I'm not gonna let them get away with this sh*tty fling.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants! Please go to the garden for the POP competition.
Alex: Perfect.

















































































Autumn: Welcome contestants to the POP Competition! First of all, I can say Ziggy is recovering from his accident and we're trying to figure out how it all happened. Anyway, today's competition will be a game of 'Novel Forest'. But before we continue let's find out who will be participating. The current HOH; Azula and the two nominees; Brent and Ella will automatically participate. From now on, 4 people will compete in the competition. So, one more person needs to be picked... the randomly selected participant is...


Autumn: Alex!
Alex: I'm gonna win this.


Autumn: So as you all know, the competition is called; 'Novel Forest'...


Autumn: In 'Novel Forest' we have hidden the veto somewhere in these tree bookcases. You will have to search through all the books to find the veto. However, some items are disguised as the veto, therefore you'll have to look very closely at the object. The real veto will have a 'red sticker' on it. So, without further or do... go find the veto players!


























Brent: Wow! This is quite hard.
Ella: Ahem...

*Ella holds Brent's hand*

Brent: What are you doing Ella?
Ella: Huh? Oh, sorry. My mistake.

*Brent turns back around. Ella smiles*

Azula: I believe it's in this Harry Potter book.

*Azula opens 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'. The veto isn't in there*

Azula: It's not in here! But how? This is the best novel here.

Alex: I haven't a clue where it is... Has anyone found it yet?
All: No.
Alex: Damn... I gotta find this.

Ella: I think I've found it!
Brent: Oh yeah?

*Ella picks up the book and looks in it. The veto isn't in here*

Ella: False alarm.

*The bell rings.*

Autumn: Someone has found the veto... the winner of this competition is...








































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Autumn: Alex!
Alex: Haha... I knew I'd win this.
Autumn: Alex, since you have the power of the veto, who will you use the veto on?
Alex: Autumn... I'm not going to use the veto on anyone.
Brent: Wait, what?
Ella: Alex? I thought... ugh.
Autumn: Well... it looks like there's no replacement nominee... which means...

Autumn: Brent and Ella are still on the chopping block.
Brent: This sucks.
Ella: Yes it does.

Autumn: And with that I conclude the POP competition, see you later everyone.
All: Bye Autumn!

Ella: I thought you loved me Alex... I thought you would have saved me.
Alex: I thought you loved me aswell. Looks like your in the sh*t now.
Ella: Ugh... you're gonna pay for this.

Ziggy (Voice Over): So, Alex won the veto but decided not to use the veto. Ooo... with the eviction ceremony just around the corner, we will see Brent or Ella go home. Who will be the sixth housemate to leave the house? We'll find out on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment