Sunday 7 April 2013

2.16: Shock Circuit

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Snowflake was the fifth contestant to be evicted. With a new week beginning who will become the new HOH and who will be on the chopping block? It's all on Abnormality!

Natalia: Look... Alex, can we have a chat?
Alex: About what?
Natalia: The... time we've had in the house?

Alex: Um... sure.
Natalia: Good. I just want to say... we haven't been... the best of friends. But is there any chance we could be... friends?
Alex: What... just friends?
Natalia: Just friends!
Alex: Okay then.
Natalia: Awesome, do you want a FRIEND-ly hug then?
Alex: Sure.

*Alex and Natalia hug*

Natalia: Ah.

Alex: Wow... your hair smells great. What do you use?
Natalia: Lemon conditioner.
Alex: Nice.
Natalia: *Whispers under breath* Ugh... I can't wait to get you out.
Alex: What was that?
Natalia: Nothing... dear.

Alex: Natalia...
Natalia: Yes?
Alex: Why the sudden change of heart? I mean... before you hated my guts when I 'slept' with Azula.
Natalia: Forgive and forget...
Alex: I didn't actually sleep with Azula.
Natalia: Oh I know. That's the past though. We all have to look forward into the future.
Alex: Yeah. I need to go.
Natalia: Okay honey... I mean Alex.

Alex: See ya then.
Natalia: One more thing.
Alex: Yeah?
Natalia: Who are you going to vote if you become the HOH this week?
Alex: I can't tell you that Nat. Bye.

Natalia: Grr...

*Alex leaves*

Natalia: Just calm down Nat... everything's going to be fine. You'll get your chance to get ALL of them out.

Alex: It's hard to believe there are so few of us left. That makes it all the more crucial to win HOH to secure my safety this week. Otherwise I think I'm going to be on the block and have a chance of going home. I'm glad my girl Ella is still here though. That was a close one; I was worried for a second there.


























Azula: I can't believe I got everyone... well apart from Alex and Natalia to participate. Then we got a load of wigs and costumes and... oh wait... we're filming now?

*Azula clears throat*

Azula: Hello world and welcome to Jeremy Kyle... sort of. I'm your host... Azula Cream and were going to be helping out some folks today. Our first guest is Ella Twine. She's a 24 year old housewife who has a big secret to reveal to her husband; Noah Wyburn...

Azula: So Ella, what's your problem?
Ella: Well... it's my husband; Noah... I'm not attracted to him anymore.
Azula: I see the problem...
Ella: It gets worse... I slept with his boss; Brent Springs... for a cheeseburger... with bacon!

Azula: You... did what?

Ella: I slept with him for a cheeseburger with bacon! BACON!
Azula: Oh... well... that just makes it better. Haha.

Azula: So, when did you... cheat on Noah?
Ella: Well... I was with Noah at work one day... and then his boss came out to shout at him for burning the patties. He was a god... a sex god!
Azula: Ahem... can we stick on the story please.
Ella: Oh yeah.

*Ella looks at the script on the floor and kicks it under one of the chairs*

Ella: I just want to tell Noah its over and that I want to spend my life with Brent.

Azula: Well... its going to be tough... but here's your husband; Noah.

*Noah walks in*

Noah: Hello Jeremy!
Azula: Ahem... so, do you know why your here today Noah?
Noah: No... why are we here darling?

Ella: Well...
Noah: Did you steal the watch?
Ella: No.
Noah: You want to find out the father of the child?
Ella: No.
Noah: You've been cheating on me?
Ella: No...

Noah: Liar!
Ella: Okay... okay.

*Ella peeks at the script again*

Ella: I did cheat on you... but I just want to say this... I'm not attracted to you anymore.
Noah: Is it because I'm 40 years older than you?
Ella: No... well, yes, sort of.
Noah: Is it because I'm a chef?
Ella: Your not a chef... you flip patties... that's hardly being a chef.
Noah: I don't believe this.

Noah: And I saved you from the trailer park aswell. Obviously you still have no idea what class is.
Ella: I do.
Noah: Sleeping with someone for a cheeseburger with bacon? You make me sick.
Ella: *starts crying* I... I'm sorry Noah.
Noah: *old man grumble*

Azula: You should get off your behind and get a job now Ella... I don't think your man is going to take you back with that attitude. We better get this sorted... bring out Noah's boss; Brent.

*Brent enters*

Brent: I love you Ella.
Ella: I love you Brenty-poo.

*Noah comes out of role for a second*

Noah: No one said he was role-playing too?
Azula: Just... lets finish this.

*Noah gets back into role*

Ella: I love you... I always have... and I liked the cheeseburger you gave me.
Noah: Oh god!

Brent: Anything for you love. You don't need a waste of space like him... I could sack him if you like and you can take his job.

*Noah gets off the chair and comes out of role*

Noah: Okay, stop this! I'm sick of playing f*cking this.
Brent: Come on Noah... it's just a bit of fun.
Noah: Being with you... or even being in your presence is not fun.
Brent: Excuse me?

Noah: You heard me. You bore the lot of us... If I have the chance this week I'll get you out of here.
Brent: If that's how its going to be, then so be it.
Noah: I know you had to pick someone last week... but couldn't you have picked someone else?

Ella: Azula... do something.
Azula: We'll be back after the break!
Ella: Azula!
Azula: What?

Noah: Your just a big daft freak... who's always using his...
Brent: Big daft freak? I'm sick of this... we should just fight it out...
Noah: I'm up for that.

Azula: Oh dear... what have I done?

Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants! Please come to the garden for the HOH competition.
Noah: We'll save it for later.
Brent: You got it.


























Ziggy: Contestants! The HOH competition this week is called; "Time Bomb". In this competition, all the housemates will choose between whether they want to move the bomb across the conveyor belt, the group will then add together there choice and the bomb will move around a specific amount of spaces until one person gets the bomb. If that person gets the bomb, they are out. The final person standing wins HOH.

Ziggy: All contestants... minus Brent will be participating.

Ziggy: Contestants! Please make your way to the conveyor belt.

Ziggy: Welcome to the conveyor belt. In front of me... is the time bomb. Well... sort of. Since bombs are... well... dangerous... we had to supply an alternative instead... therefore... we got a plant!

Ziggy: This is equally dangerous though... as I will show you.

*Ziggy strokes the branches. Ziggy cuts his hand*

Ziggy: Ah... sh*t! Anyway... for your first move. All of you will have to decide whether you want to move the plant 1 space... anti-clockwise! So... hands on the buzzers... click now if you want to move.

*The buzzers are clicked*

Ziggy: Okay... the plant is moving! It will stop in front of the contestant after it has completed all its moves. The contestant eliminated in Round 1 is...



























Ziggy: Natalia!
Natalia: Your joking me... Ugh.

Moves:
Alex: Move
Azula: Move
Ella: Stay
Natalia: Stay
Noah: Stay

Ziggy: Now we enter... Round 2! The same goes for this round... however, the plant will go clockwise this time and will move 2 spaces for each player. So, contestants, hands on the buzzers... click now if you want to move.

*The buzzers are clicked*

Ziggy: Okay! The plant is moving! The contestant eliminated in Round 2 is...


























Ziggy: Noah!
Noah: Ah man.

Moves:
Alex: Move
Azula: Move
Ella: Move
Natalia
Noah: Move

Ziggy: Now we're down to 3 players. Good luck! This time the conveyor belt will move the plant anti-clockwise and will move 3 spaces for each player. So, contestants... hands on the buzzer. Click now if you want to move.

*The buzzers click*

Ziggy: Okay... the results are in... the contestant eliminated in Round 3 is...


























Ziggy: Ella!
Ella: So close.

Moves:
Alex: Move
Azula: Stay
Ella: Move
Natalia
Noah

Ziggy: We are down to the final round!

Ziggy: Azula...

Ziggy: Alex...

Ziggy: One of you will become the next HOH. For this round, each player's move will count for 1 space. So, lets see who wins this... Hands on the buzzers. Click now if you want to move.

*A buzzer clicks*

Ziggy: Someone has clicked... but who? The winner of the HOH this week... is in fact...








































































































































































































































































































Ziggy: Azula!
Azula: Really? Oh yeah.

Moves:
Alex: Stay
Azula: Move
Ella
Natalia
Noah

Ziggy: Since Natalia and Noah were the lowest scorers (technically) this round, you two will be the Have-Nots for the week. Azula, who will you nominate for the Pamper Package?
Azula: I am going to nominate Alex for the pamper package.
Alex: Thanks Azula.
Ziggy: Great Azula. Since the groups are not in play, you are the only one immune this week. So Azula, who are your nominations for eviction?
Azula: Ziggy... I am going to nominate...





































































































































































































































































Azula: Brent and Ella!
Brent: I'm up?
Ella: Not again...

Ziggy: Brent and Ella are the nominations for this week! We'll see who will try and save themselves at the POP competition. Well from me, Good night!

All: Bye Ziggy.


























Ziggy: Gosh... I'm glad that's over... my back is killing me...
???: That's not the only thing that's going to kill you...
Ziggy: Huh?

Count Tedula: Hello again Ziggy.
Ziggy: You! I'm gonna rip you to shreds before you cause anymore chaos.
Count Tedula: I doubt that Ziggy.

Ziggy: Oh yeah?
Count Tedula: Yeah, you see. I'm going to possess you!
Ziggy: Your one crazy bear! You know that. I'm not going to chant in the mirror for you.
Count Tedula: Who said anything about chanting?

Ziggy: Say what?
Count Tedula: I'm weak. The best option is to kill you and possess your body fully!
Ziggy: Oh yeah, what are you going to do? Your 2 foot tall.
Count Tedula: WE are going to take you down.
Ziggy: We? What do you mean by we?

*Count Tedula clicks his fingers. The lights go out. They turn back on*

Count Tedula: You see... I needed power! And now I have it... MINIONS...

Count Tedula: Take him down!
Ziggy: I can take on 8 teddies... no problem.
Count Tedula: Oh really?

*Count Tedula clicks his fingers again. The light goes out. Ziggy is beaten*

Autumn (Voice Over): Ziggy... are you in here?
Count Tedula: Oh crap... it's that girl. Flee now. We'll kill him later. I still have sometime left before I die...


























*Autumn opens Ziggy's room*

Autumn: Oh gosh.

*Autumn sits beside Ziggy*

Autumn: Ziggy, wake up!

*Autumn gets out a mobile phone*

Autumn: Hello... ambulance! We have an emergency... Autumn Murphy! He's still breathing, yeah. Come quickly, please. Abnormality... Pinewood Studios? Thank you.

Autumn (Voice Over): So, with that concludes this episode of Abnormality! Azula has won HOH and decided to put up Brent and Ella for eviction. With the POP competition around the corner, who will save themselves from the block? And if they do, who will be the replacement? Also, will Ziggy make a recovery and will Count Tedula meet his fate? We'll find out next time on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment