Monday 1 April 2013

2.15: Picking the Short Straw

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Alex won the POP and decided to save Noah from the chopping block. However, Alex sacrificed Ella by saving Noah. Now Ella and Snowflake face eviction. With the week coming to a close, who will become the 5th housemate to be evicted? It's all on Abnormality!


Alex: Have you set the tanning booth on the right settings?
Snowflake: Of course I have. I'm not stupid.


Alex: I know... I just...
Snowflake: I understand.
Alex: Anyway... I think I should go get her now.


*Ella enters*

Ella: There's no need to get me Alex. I am here.
Snowflake: I've set the booth up for you Ella.
Ella: Thanks again Snowflake.
Alex: Why are you getting a tan anyway babe?
Ella: I'm going home tonight. I can feel it. So, why not go out looking great!

*Ella gets into her bikini*


Ella: Right, here goes.

*Ella gets in the tanning booth*


Alex: We are going to be a while, aren't we?
Snowflake: Nope. I altered the machine to do a quick tan. It should be... What are you doing?

*Alex makes pretend 'birds' with his hands and starts pecking at Snowflake's face*

Alex: Kaw!!!
Snowflake: Alex, stop it!
Alex: Kaw! Come and get your bird seed birdies!
Snowflake: Alex... stop now. This is immature.

*Ella emerges from the tanning booth*


Ella: Wow... I'm glowing!
Alex: You... look... hot!
Ella: Will the glowing stop? 
Snowflake: Um...
Ella: Snowflake? Did you do something with the machine.


Snowflake: I... Don't know.
Ella: You did! Now I can't stop glowing... It should stop by now... SNOWFLAKE!
Snowflake: I'll find something to help... oh dear. I just... need to go now.



























Azula: Hey Noah, what's up?

*Noah shrugs his shoulders*

Azula: Look... Noah. This has to stop. You can't just go mute. You need to speak to people.

*Noah looks away*

Azula: Plus... if your always mute, people will think your being ignorant, when your not.

*Noah looks up at Azula*

Azula: You know what...

Azula: I'll make you a deal. If I win in a game of darts against you... you gotta start talking again, alright?

*Noah looks nervous*

Azula: Okay?

*Noah slowly nods his head*

Azula: Good. I'll go first then.

Azula: I better get this.

*Azula throws the dart and gets a '20'*

Azula: Woo! Oh yeah. It's your turn Noah.

Noah: (Under breath) Good shot.

*Noah picks up the darts*

Azula: Go on Noah!

*Noah smiles. Noah throws the darts*

*Noah hits a '1'*

Azula: Wow. So close to '20'. Looks like I've won.

Azula: And it looks like you need to start talking... come on Noah! Please?

*Noah clears his throat*

Noah: Azula... is it okay if I have one more day of not talking? I'll start tomorrow, I just need to think about a couple of things.

*Azula smiles at Noah*

Azula: Of course you can. I'm off to the bathroom. I'll be back soon.



























Natalia: WOOHOO B*TCHES! Looks like your favourite fiesty redhead won't be leaving this house any time soon! Haha. Oh and Brent, go f*ck yourself. I gave you EVERYTHING! That little piece of sh*t will pay - I'm going to make him cry. I'm not going to take my usual approach at this though.. Oh no. Everyone expects me to blow up, but I'm going to play it cool - maybe even become friends with him. Then, when he least expects it, I'll slit his sorry little throat; then laugh as I watch him bleed to death. Not literally, of course.. Hehe. *smiles innocently*

Brent: Huh... is someone there?

*Brent turns around*

Brent: Oh... hi Natalia!
Natalia: Hey sweetie!

Natalia: Keep your cool woman!

*Natalia walks over to Brent*

Natalia: I came out here to talk about our relationship.
Brent: I wanted to talk about that aswell. I was a jerk telling you the way I did, and I just want to know if...

Brent: We can still be friends?
Natalia: Just friends?
Brent: Just friends.
Natalia: Okay then... friend.
Brent: Cool.
Natalia: You don't mind if I give you a FRIEND-ly hug? Do you?
Brent: Nah, it's fine. Come here.

*Brent and Natalia hug*

Natalia: Wow, you've been working out.

Brent: Not much.
Natalia: Aww... Ha... Your weakness is my strength. I hope you die in a pool of piranhas... you pig!
Brent: What did you say Natalia?
Natalia: Um, nothing. Ooo... look a chinchilla.

Brent: Where?
Natalia: Um... near the shark teeth. Bye then.
Brent: Bye Natalia.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants. Can you please go to the Living Room for the Eviction ceremony please...


























Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants! Welcome to the eviction ceremony. Ella or Snowflake will be going home today. Everyone, apart from the current HOH; Brent. However, Brent will be able to vote if the house fails to come to a majority vote.

Ziggy (Voice Over): So without further or do... Alex... you are the first person to vote for the contestant you want to evict...

Alex: I vote to evict __________ because I think you could be a threat if you made it to the finals.

Azula: I vote to evict ___________ because you are a strong competitor.

Natalia: I vote to evict _____ because you are the bigger threat.

Noah: I vote to evict _____. *waves*

Ziggy (Voice Over): Right! The results are in... I can now reveal... that the person going home this week...

Ziggy (Voice Over): Will be decided by the current HOH; Brent as there is an equal vote of 2-2 for Ella and Snowflake.
Natalia: Wow.
Azula: Didn't see that coming.
Alex: Snap.
Brent: Oh brilliant... well... I gotta evict someone... I might aswell get it over with... I vote to evict...
























































































































































































































































































































































































































































Brent: Snowflake!
Snowflake: Oh no.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Snowflake, you have been evicted! You have 10 seconds to say your goodbyes and come into the lobby for your interview!

Snowflake: I'm sorry Noah. I shouldn't have got romantically involved with you. You never wanted a showmance!

Snowflake: It looks like I've failed my people... I'll have to save them some other way now.

Ziggy: Hi Snowflake!
Snowflake: Hi Ziggy, Autumn. It's nice to see you both again.

Ziggy: Well, lets get straight into it then. How do you feel about being the fifth person to be evicted?
Snowflake: It's been an adventure! I'm slightly annoyed that I didn't make it further, but I've enjoyed myself here.

Ziggy: That's good to hear.
Snowflake: Hehe.

Autumn: Snowflake, lets see what your fellow contestants recorded. PLAY THE GOOD-BYE TAPES!

GOOD-BYE TAPES:

NOAH: *salutes*

AZULA: Okay so I forgive you for trying to kill me because it wasn't really you, but you still scare me so I'm kind of glad you're going.

NATALIA: I don't really know what to say.. Bye, I guess. Not like I'm going to miss you or anything. Haha.

Snowflake: Wow, Natalia is a b*tch.
Autumn: You got that right.

Ziggy: Have you any last thoughts on the game?
Snowflake: Yeah. Don't do anything a phantom teddy tells you. You're definitely going to regret it.
Ziggy: Well... with that then, thank you! You've been a wonderful contestant.
Snowflake: No problem.
Ziggy: And a very big thank you to Bunnyme123 for submitting Snowflake for Season 2. Hopefully, we will see you next season! And from us, goodbye!

Ziggy: So, Snowflake was the fifth person to be evicted from the house. With a new week starting though, who will win the HOH competition and who will have to fight their way off the chopping block? We'll find out next time on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment