Saturday 7 December 2019

5.7: Sounds of the Ocean

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 5! We are back with an all new season with 12 new housemates who are willing to fight it out to win the competition! Over the next 9 weeks, all 12 housemates will be battling it out for the grand prize of $350,000 as well as a place in the hall of fame as one of our winners. Previously on Abnormality, Janelle and Stewart found themselves on the block alongside Chef Bertha after being nominated by our second HOH; Griffin. Janelle luckily won the POP challenge where she saved herself from the chopping block. Unfortunately Jin was nominated as a replacement for Janelle on the block but survived in a vote of 4-2-0 which saw Chef Bertha voted out of the house. With a new week beginning, who will rise to power? Who will find themselves on the block? We'll find out on the next episode of... Abnormality!


GRIFFIN: Woooooooooooooo! This is so much fun.
STEWART: I-I used to love playing on the swings when I was a little kid. I-I haven't swung on them in years!
GRIFFIN: Same here, I had an accident on them once. I swung so hard I flew off. I went face first into the climbing frame, it was a rough day for Lil' Griffin.


STEWART: Ouch! T-That sounds really painful.
GRIFFIN: It was, I had a giant bruise on the side of my face for about 2 weeks. Everyone thought I'd got into a fight with a giant silverback or something.
STEWART: I-I bet that would have got you some street cred at school. G-Got in a fight with Donkey Kong and lived to tell the tale.
GRIFFIN: The kids at school were definitely impressed, the teachers though... not so much.


STEWART: I-I think the only injury I had was a sprained ankle. I-I fell over on my trampoline and went over on my foot.
GRIFFIN: Yikes, yeah you don't want to break anything, it's not great.
STEWART: I've been blessed so far... Speaking of blessings, I hope going forward that I'm not on the block... last week was me taking one for the team. I-I hope I'm safe for a while now.


GRIFFIN: I can't promise anything... obviously I won't nominate you. I'm sure that Blair and Brandon would want to keep you around here too. The others though, I'm not too sure. No one wanted to evict you at the eviction so that is a good sign!
STEWART: I-I know but it is such a knock... I-I want to be on top of the challenges... and win!


GRIFFIN: It sounds amazing, having to nominate people is hard though. You don't want to send anyone home and every decision has different consequences. Any little reason to nominate someone can be magnified by one hundred to convince yourself to put them on the block.
STEWART: I-I guess so. I-I didn't see it like that.


GRIFFIN: If it does make you feel better though, I think you will get your chance to have the power and decide who to nominate.
STEWART: I-I just don't want people to overlook me like they did with Luke last season... I-I have a lot to offer to this game than people realise.
GRIFFIN: I realise it and I'm sure the others do, they just need a bit of time to see it.


GRIFFIN: Our alliance did it! Chef Bertha, the big bad wolf has gone. Grr! In one aspect, I'm happy that I don't have to watch every little thing I'm doing now to avoid confrontation. On the other hand, it feels like a massive hole has been made in this game. All our energies have been focused on getting Chef Bertha out and I'm not sure where some of the others housemates are in this game. I might have a bit of work on my hands to find out what the plan is going forward.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


JONAH: I need to get myself some of this gel, damn it smells good.

*JONAH can hear some sort of mumbling.*

JONAH: Is someone in here? Of course not, I'd be able to see them, duhhh!


JONAH: After this show, I think I'm going to travel. Thailand is apparently a really nice country, perhaps I should go there.

*JONAH can hear some more quiet mumbling.*

JONAH: Alright, who is there? Is someone pulling a prank on me?!

*The mumbling disappears.*

JONAH: Maybe I'm going crazy? I'd definitely be in Maya Carter's bad books if I was... right, better get out- my fingers are starting to wrinkle badly.


*JONAH puts his trunks on and mops up the water spillage from getting out of the bath.*

JONAH: We could all do with some sort of mat, this rug is going to get ruined.

*The mumbling can be heard very slightly again.*

JONAH: I wonder if the walls are just really thin? It wouldn't be too out there of a reason.


*JONAH puts the toothpaste on his brush and rinses it under the tap.*

LINDI: Jonah!
JONAH: Huh? Who said that?
LINDI: Jonah, look up!

*JONAH looks in the mirror and sees LINDI.*

JONAH: Lindi? LINDI!
LINDI: I love you.


JONAH: ...I love you too!

*JONAH stands there in silence.*

JONAH: She was right here, stood next to me! Hey, producers... Producers?!

*JONAH addresses the producers on his mic.*

JONAH: Did you get that on camera? Lindi was right here!
PRODUCER: We don't know what you are talking about, you're the only one in there at the moment.


JONAH: I saw her! What am I saying... she's dead.
PRODUCER: I'm sorry Jonah, do you want to come and have a talk?
JONAH: ...Am I going crazy? She looked so real.

*JONAH picks up his clothes and puts them on.*


JONAH: You're telling me you didn't catch anything?
PRODUCER: No, we saw you rinsing your brush and then acting surprised.
JONAH: I definitely saw Lindi! Every detail of her face, her clothes, her voice was real! Like she was there in the room.
PRODUCER: Jonah, maybe you need to take a rest. You've been eating slop all week and it looks to be taking its toll. We will always be here if you want to talk, you know about feelings.
JONAH: ...Okay.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


BLAIR: I decided to have an early night and boy did it work out. I woke up today feeling fresh! I'm definitely in the best zone to win this HOH today and get myself out of the have-not zone. All I'm thinking of is the food in the fridge. That is my focus point today.


BLAIR: Good morning!
JANELLE: Good morning? I hardly think so!
BLAIR: Oh, what's up?
JANELLE: What's up? I've been doing everything in this house this morning. I'm in and out of the rooms like a blue ass fly and I'm up and down like a bloody yo-yo!


BLAIR: Let me help you out!
JANELLE: Hmph, help me out! Did you see the bedroom this morning? Of course not, you were sleeping. Laying around like a bleeding pig in mud.
BLAIR: What was wrong with it?
JANELLE: The clothes had been chucked around everywhere, there were dirty bowls of god knows what spread out across the room. It was a bloody sty lovey...


JANELLE: It was a good thing Griffin told me about it this morning, lord knows how long it would have gone without a good clean.
BLAIR: Griffin told you that?! That's funny, he was the one who made all of that mess. Why is he trying to blame me?
JANELLE: Griffin did it?
BLAIR: Yeah, I'll take responsibility for the bowl next to my bed but the other ones were all him! I can't believe he'd try to cause a rift between us over it.


JANELLE: That little bugger... it isn't the first time he has tried to mess me about and make me look like an idiot.
BLAIR: Yeah, it's really not cool...
JANELLE: He better be careful the swine, if I win the HOH challenge he is going straight up on the block.


BLAIR: He's a good guy...
JANELLE: To you, I think he has a hidden agenda lovey. Something doesn't quite sit right with me when it comes to him. I know he is your friend but you need to listen to me on this one. I don't trust him.


BLAIR: Okay Janelle, I'll keep my eyes open for any of his shenanigans.
JANELLE: Good lovey.
BLAIR: What are you cooking? It smells really good!
JANELLE: Just some French toast dear, nothing too fancy.
BLAIR: I would KILL for anything right now!

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""



AMAR: That's a really jazzy conch you have Lana!
LANA: Thank you, I found it on the beach back in Sunlit Tides. I decided to keep it to remind me of home.
AMAR: I can hear a sound, like waves crashing against rocks. Is it coming from the conch?
LANA: Yeah! You can hear the sounds of the ocean in it. You can actually play it too like a horn. Wanna hear a bit?
AMAR: Yes please!


*LANA blows into the conch, the conch projects some subtle music altering the vibrations in the room. AMAR looks impressed and inquisitive.*

AMAR: Oh wow! That was... something else!
LANA: It has an effect on you. I remember using it in one of the plays I did and the audience stood to attention. It was glorious.
AMAR: I've never seen a conch like it... I'd hate to say it but... it's very other-worldly.


LANA: That's impossible, you've even said that doesn't exist in the past.
AMAR: I did, I still find things to amaze myself... even after all of my past lives. You think you've seen it all and something else comes along and changes that perception for you.
LANA: I'm glad I could be of some revelation to you.


LANA: On the matter of revelations, I've been thinking lately and I wanted to propose something to you?
AMAR: To me? Sure, what is it?
LANA: The game is starting to get under way now, I've been nice to everyone in this house but I don't feel like I have the support in this house. Therefore, would you want to form an alliance with me?


AMAR: I-uh... didn't really want to play alliances this season. I like everyone and there is a lot of genuine souls in here, but I don't want to create any unnecessary bad karma for myself. I think alliances can allow entry for that.
LANA: True, but I think our alliance is different. I have no intentions of backstabbing you and I feel that you wouldn't do that either. That's a solid foundation for any alliance surely?
AMAR: Hmm, I will have to think about it. Even if we do agree, 2 of us against the other 8 is a challenge.


LANA: My conch is always a crowd pleaser! I should try to use it more in my day-to-day life but it is very heavy to carry everywhere with me. I showed Amar it who looked really impressed... I also took the opportunity to propose an alliance with him. He seems a bit hesitant at the moment but I think I can persuade him to join.


LANA: Who says we need to stop at 2? If we need someone else to join then I think we can make room for them.
AMAR: If we were to get anyone else involved, my first pick would be Trix.
LANA: I would like Trix on our team too, she is a good person who doesn't have any extra agendas.
AMAR: Let me think about it... so far, I'm on board.
LANA: Okay Amar. Whenever you come to your decision just let me know.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


PRODUCER: Good morning Brandon! How are you doing?
BRANDON: I'm good, thank you for asking. We are still processing the latest eviction, but the atmosphere seems way less tense. Why did you call me in?
PRODUCER: That is good to hear. We wanted to notify you of a letter that you should have received. Have you received it yet?
BRANDON: A letter? No I haven't received anything.
PRODUCER: You may have to check your belongings, perhaps the letter was hidden in amongst them?
BRANDON: Understood, I will search through them. Thanks for informing me.
PRODUCER: You're welcome.

JIN: I want game to go fast.
TRICERATOPS: I want it to last as long as possible, I love it here.
JIN: I do like game- miss family lots though.
TRICERATOPS: I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you Jin. I know you can fight through it though! You can win this game.
JIN: Too kind to old man!

JIN: I ask housemates to vote me out because missing family but they did not respect the wishes. I feel for Bertie, wanted be here more than me. Bertie has kind soul once you get to know her, she will be miss by me. Do not appreciate unkind words been spoken about Chef Bertha, I show others how to respect. Am stuck in this game, now I have to work even harder with another chance have received. My wife- I won't let you down, my love. My children- I be best father I can for you. Thank you and many peace.

JIN: As everyone in west say, another day- another beginning!
TRICERATOPS: I've never heard of that, but would happily hear it everyday.

*BRANDON enters.*

TRICERATOPS: Hey, are you okay buddy?
BRANDON: I'm trying to find a letter, I've checked my suitcase and around my area but can't find anything.
JIN: Have you looked your book here- saw brown envelope here long ago. Said Brandon's name.
BRANDON: Oh no, I haven't looked through it...

*BRANDON picks up the book and takes out a brown envelope addressed to himself. They all sit around the games board.*

BRANDON: Trix, could you do the honour of reading it? I'm not sure what to expect.
TRICERATOPS: Are you sure? It is your letter, I wouldn't want to intrude.
BRANDON: Please, if it the person I think it is I won't be able to finish it myself.
TRICERATOPS: Okay, here goes!

*TRICERATOPS opens the letter and reads it for all to hear.*

TRICERATOPS: "My dearest Brandon, if you see this letter, you are probably already making friends and kicking butt on Abnormality. I just want to let you know that even though my current health status isn't the best, I am 100% supporting you through this journey that will open a whole new chapter for you. After your father died, and your mother got busy with work, I helped her raise you. I can say that these were the best 32 years of my life. I know you had to face quite a few obstacles while growing up in Texas with your background and interests, but no matter what everybody said, I always loved you back then and I always knew you were destined for bigger things." 

*TRICERATOPS clears her throat.*

TRICERATOPS: "Now looking where you are right now, I can't express how proud I am of you. You are caring, courageous, one of the most kind-hearted and joyful individuals I know, and seeing you raise little Abby- I know that all the hardships you went through paid off. You know I always told you that I saw you more of a son than my grandson and I'm not pulling back on it! You are equally a great father and let it be known that Abby and I are incredibly proud of you. I wish you all the best for this exciting once-in-a-lifetime moment and no matter what happens, you will always have my full support. Show the world the Brandon Cohen I know and love, and they will love you as much. I know you can do this! With a whole lot of love, Grandpa Arthur."

BRANDON: Thank you Grandpa!
JIN: He sounds really nice- inspiration to you.
BRANDON: He is! I'm sorry...

*BRANDON starts to tear up.*

BRANDON: What you all don't know is that my grandfather passed a few days into the game. I wanted to leave right there and then but then I remembered what he taught me... so, I decided to stay in the game and fight to win! I'm still really destroyed about his passing, but I know he is with me every single day and I will always cherish that.

*BRANDON wipes the tears away from his eyes.*

TRICERATOPS: Come here you big softie! I love you and so do the rest of us here. We are all family now!
BRANDON: Thank you so much Trix. I love you, I love you too Jin! Thank you for helping me through this.
JIN: I always here to chat, family everything.

BRANDON: When my grandfather passed away, I was absolutely devastated. He practically raised me to be the man I am today. I was even considering to cancel my plans to come onto Abnormality, but as I held the phone and dialled the number I remember what my grandfather told me once: "Never give up on your dreams and what you want in life". Despite being sad, I knew he wouldn't have wanted me to give up and wanted me to go on this journey. Even Abby assured me that she wanted me to still participate. Reading the letter made me sad, of course, but it also reminded me why I'm here: not only because I want to prove myself, but also to make my family and my community proud of me. I know wherever my grandfather is right now, he is watching me at this very moment. I will dedicate this journey to you Grandpa Arthur! You always believed in me and made me believe in myself. I will always love you!

*BRANDON begins to shed a tear.*

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

STEWART: I-I take her lovingly by the hand? N-No that didn't sound too good... let's move on to some other lines.

*STEWART clears his throat.*

STEWART: T-Thanks guys, I-I wouldn't have been able to do it without you! THERE WE GO! Nailed it.
???: I knew you were a phony!
STEWART: Excuse me?! Who said that?
???: Behind you punk!

STEWART: Oh it's you! I should just smack you off this chair you little...
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Try it and I'll bite your hand off!
STEWART: You got a lot of attitude! Then again, no surprise coming from a raccoon of all creatures.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Behave! So, when are you going to tell the house that you are a manipulative liar?
STEWART: Never... and you aren't going to say anything about it either!

STEWART: W-Wow. Zero votes. T-Thanks guys. That's amazing!

*There is a silence in the diary room.*

STEWART: Oh, who am I kidding? They can't hear me in here! It's a good thing too! I am getting sick to the back teeth of having to keep up this damn act! I haven't pretended this hard since pre-school. Even on stage!

*STEWART shudders at the thought.*

STEWART: Eww, I think I'm going to break out in hives. This... freak I'm trying to play is exactly the sort we would have dropped off a cliff at my secondary. Possibly even kicked a few times too.

STEWART: Oh dear, I hope I haven't upset you. Snuggle muffin!

*STEWART snorts.*

STEWART: I bet they all think she's just as limp-wristed as I am. Which I suppose is technically true, but anyway, breathe! Channel your inner Leonard! You're weak and pathetic. Nothing to show for yourself except a black eye and a bloody lip. Maybe an aptitude for crying for mercy. Ha, how does that feel? Loser! All scared and alone. Do you want your mummy? I bet you want your mummy... Okay... In... out... now.

*STEWART starts being 'STEWART'*

STEWART: I-I'm back in scared puppy mode, not that it's going to do me much good. E-Everyone's so loud, and mean. I'm scared!

STEWART: This is our little secret, okay?!
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Sure, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to tell everyone though.
STEWART: If you do, I will...
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Ooh I'm so scared man! I'm shaking over here. Give me a break sunshine. You're not gonna do nothing!

STEWART: They won't see what is coming, I'll hoodwink the lot of them!
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Perhaps you will... from experience, people who have secrets eventually find them coming to the surface.
STEWART: I'm a professional actor! My living is made on lies.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: You better make sure you have it under wraps then.

STEWART: Don't underestimate me Raccoon! I've got this.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: It's Coopie, or Mr. Snoop if you're nasty!
STEWART: No, it's still Raccoon to me. Now get the hell out of here, you're starting to smell this room out.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: My pleasure!

*DAIMYO COOP SNOOP jumps down from the suitcases and heads out the door.*

DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Good luck for the rest of the competition, you're gonna need it!

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO START OUR THIRD HOH CHALLENGE! CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE CHALLENGE ARENA!

























*******
























EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the third HOH challenge. This challenge is called, 'Defend the Galactica'. Today all of you will need to man the guns and defend the ship from alien enemies! You will have to hold the fort while our ally Akos mends the ship ready to blast off into the next galaxy!

EVEN: In order to defend the ship, you will have to jump into one of the 'virtual' ships and release a wave of fury on the alien attackers. When you gain more points, the number of attackers will increase and the difficulty of the game will be much harder. The winner of this challenge will be the person who has the most points at the end of the game.

EVEN: Once Akos has made the necessary repairs to the ship, the game will end therefore you need to be tactful when it comes to time. Does everyone understand the rules of this challenge?
ALL: Yeah!
EVEN: Before we go, Akos has a few words for you all!

AKOS: Hello earthlings! Many thanks for your help guarding the base while I mend my ship. I can assure you I will try my best to get the ship repaired as soon as possible.
TRICERATOPS: OH-EM-GEE! Is that a real alien?

JIN: It can't be. Aliens no exist.
TRICERATOPS: I'm not sure I saw an alien once! At least I think it was an alien. It was my neighbour Ms. Ferdynand, she had a very suspicious face... maybe she was just ugly thinking about it now.
JIN: I think you should ask, I not confident those questions.

AKOS: YES! I AM A REAL ALIEN, DAMMIT! AND NO I DON'T HAVE A WEIRD FACE LIKE THE LADY.
TRICERATOPS: I'm sorry, did you hear us?
AKOS: YES! I HEARD EVERY WORD.
TRICERATOPS: Sorry, double sorry!
AKOS: Apology accepted.

AMAR: This cannot be real. Supernatural creatures don't exist. They can't exist! I've never met one in any of my past lives, especially not an alien.
AKOS: Real as can be hooman! My face, my teeth, my hands, all of it is real!
AMAR: I think I'm going through a spiritual awakening... have I been so blind over all these lives?

AMAR: I said if I see anything in the living with regards to creatures of another realm, than I will hold up my hands and accept it. Today, that happened with Akos. I was so sure that aliens didn't exist... is there anything else I'm not aware of? Surely there can't be any other creatures that we're not aware of roaming the lands of today. Right?

EVEN: Let's begin the challenge! Housemates, please go to your station!

*The housemates go to their playing station and begin the challenge.*

BLAIR: Damn, there is a lot of these guys.
JONAH: I'm getting swarmed here, anyone want to gain some points and help a friend out?
STEWART: I-I got them for you Jonah!

BRANDON: Wow Lana, rack up them points!
LANA: I don't want to get ahead of myself, knowing my luck I'll get shot down if I take my eye off of the game for a second.
JANELLE: Die you bloody buggers!
BRANDON: Janelle is destroying every alien race by the looks of things.

AMAR: I hope the destruction of these aliens won't hurt any of our karma scores, I've been building up an impressive streak of positive karma and I don't want that going to waste over a game.
TRICERATOPS: I don't think it will effect anything dude, it's not like we're actually destroying all those ships in real space... right Akos?
AKOS: ...No comment.

STEWART: I-I don't seem to be getting anywhere with this game.
JONAH: Sorry dude, I seem to be picking up your points.
STEWART: C-Can you not please. I-I want to win some points.
BLAIR: He's right! Give them to me instead, I could do with a boost.
JONAH: Are you kidding Blair? You've got more than me!
BLAIR: Shhhh!

JANELLE: These bloody saddos are after my ship!
BRANDON: Shoot them out of the galaxy Janelle!
LANA: They're after me now, what a bunch of vermicious knids.
JANELLE: Ooh, I've hit triple figures on my score loveys.
BRANDON: Well done Janelle, you're doing brilliant. So are you Lana.

JANELLE: Well loveys, that game had me on the edge of my seat! The little buggers came out of nowhere and started attacking our ships. I was lucky to have my trigger fingers on standby! Boy did we knock them out of the park though, they didn't see us coming dear!

TRICERATOPS: Oh no, I shot my own ship!
AMAR: How did you do that?
TRICERATOPS: I literally have no idea, I constantly keep surprising myself with these things.
JIN: I must destroy enemy. Enemy could overtake.
AMAR: I think we are working well as a team, plus we all have a good share of points for now.

AKOS: Good luck housemates! I have a quick update on the ship. The engines are now working and the power is resetting as I speak. All I have to do is refuel the ship and I should be able to fly out of here! I need a bit more time though, please hold them off for me.

TRICERATOPS: Ughhh, these guys are getting on top of us!
JIN: I unleash fury, never see it coming from old man.
AMAR: Guys we can do this! You're both doing well.
TRICERATOPS: What we need is an intergalactic battle toad to come and woop ass.

JANELLE: My eyes are tiring lovey, you'd think I'd be used to this sitting in front of my computer day in-day out.
LANA: No I get you. Mine are drying out.
BRANDON: Don't worry guys we're almost done, just one final stretch to the finish line... well, kind of.

STEWART: I-I am still nowhere closer to where I want to be.
BLAIR: Stewie you can do it, all you gotta do is think fast.
STEWART: I-I am but you two are taking my points!
JONAH: Sorry dude, we're just trying to win the HOH.
STEWART: P-Please let me get a few more points...

AKOS: Housemates! The fuel for the ship is being put in now, it's going to take a few minutes so you have a little longer to hold the scum off of us! You can do it guys, if not I will be ready to rip the necks from my enemies when they try to take me prisoner!

TRICERATOPS: Now, please don't judge me... but does anyone else think Akos is kind of cute? Like his bald green head is so freaking adorable!
PRODUCER: ...No.
TRICERATOPS: No? Oh, me neither haha...

TRICERATOPS: Akos! What are you doing here?
AKOS: The fuel doesn't need me to watch it, I've come to help eliminate the enemies before they all take us captive!
AMAR: Come on Akos, cover us while we take out this big bunch.
AKOS: Yes sir!

TRICERATOPS: You're quite the team player aren't you Akos?
AKOS: Who me? No. I live by the saying, All for One and One for All!
TRICERATOPS: That's so cool! I didn't know you were a High School Musical fan!
AKOS: High School whatty?
TRICERATOPS: Add it to your watch list after the challenge, it will change your life!

EVEN: IT LOOKS LIKE THE GALAXY HAS EXPLODED! IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE AS MANY OTHER ENEMIES AS YOU CAN AND ESCAPE THIS SOLAR SYSTEM!

*The housemates rally together to defeat the final enemies in the game.*

AKOS: Attention housemates!

AKOS: The ship is refuelled and we are good to go! With that, the challenge is over! Please can you step away from your guard towers.
EVEN: On that note. It is the end of the challenge. Your final scores have been stored and I will now look at who has won our third HOH challenge.

*EVEN tallies up all the scores.*

EVEN: I have looked at everyone's scores now and can reveal we do have a winner!

*The tension builds as the housemates wait.*

EVEN: Without further or do, I can now reveal... the winner with the most points is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Janelle!
JANELLE: Thank you very much lovey.

HOH Scores:

Janelle- 1007 (inc. +10% advantage)
Blair- 480
Jin- 303
Triceratops- 110
Lana- 79
Amar- 57
Jonah- 55
Stewart- 15
Brandon- 0

EVEN: Congratulations Janelle! You are the HOH this week. With this new power you are immune from eviction this week and will have the power to nominate two nominees to put on the chopping block... Brandon & Stewart, as you are the two lowest scoring players for this HOH challenge you are the Have-Nots for the week. You will only have access to slop and will eat nothing but slop for the week.

EVEN: Now we know who our new HOH is, it is time to return to the ceremony area and discover this week's nominees.

*The housemates leave to go to the ceremony area.*
























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

EVEN: Welcome back to the ceremony area housemates! First of all, I'd like to congratulate Janelle on her win!
JANELLE: Thank you Even.

EVEN: Your HOH win gives you the chance to nominate two people for eviction this week. Your two nominees, along with yourself and three randomly selected housemates will compete in the POP challenge to earn the veto. I hope you have given this some thought because the time has come to nominate...

EVEN: Janelle, who are you going to nominate this week...

*Tense music starts.*

JANELLE: Lovey, I am going to nominate...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























JANELLE: Griffin and Stewart... Griffin, as you can imagine, in deciding to nominate me in the previous week, it is only clear to retaliate. No matter if I was a pawn to send someone else home, or if your intention was to get myself out of this game, you have awakened a powerful force in this house. I am here to teach you a valuable life lesson, lovey. You do NOT fuck with Janelle Waiter! Stewart. I'll have you know that I have no intentions of you leaving this house this week, however, you are rather close to Griffin and the team that no doubt were a part of my nomination, as well as Bertha's eviction. So this week in my power, you are my pawn.
EVEN: Anything else?
JANELLE: Yes. Good luck to both nominees, but dare I say... Game on loveys!
GRIFFIN: Game on!
STEWART: I-I can't believe this.

EVEN: I'm so sorry guys but Janelle has decided to nominate you for eviction. All is not lost though, both of you are automatically enrolled onto the POP challenge for a chance to save yourself from the block.

EVEN: With that news, it is time to conclude the nominations ceremony. I will see you all again at the POP challenge where one person will win the veto and have the chance to save one of the nominees from the block! Goodbye everybody!
ALL: Bye Even.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

BRANDON: Are you okay Griff? You look really happy to say you've been nominated by Janelle.
GRIFFIN: Yeah, I feel really good actually. I'm trying my best not to focus on it too much for the rest of the week. Being nominated is a rush huh.
BRANDON: I dunno, I found it terrifying.

GRIFFIN: I'm getting a huge adrenaline rush! I thought I'd be much more upset than I am right now.
BRANDON: You have a good chance going into the POP challenge, you've already won a challenge which is a good confidence boost.

GRIFFIN: I don't want to get too overconfident though, anything can happen in this game and anyone can go at anytime. I mean look at this season already, we've had two shocking evictions already. I don't want to be the third if I can help it.
BRANDON: I wouldn't worry about that, you have my support.

GRIFFIN: I feel bad for Stewart... if I save myself I hope he has the chance to stay in the house again. I would feel guilty if he went home.
BRANDON: Then again, if he saved himself with the veto?
GRIFFIN: I think I'd go home. I can't think of anyone I'd be able to beat.
BRANDON: Don't say that dude, you could beat anyone in here with a vote.

























*******
























*STEWART balls his eyes out.*

STEWART: I-I'm going home aren't I?
BLAIR: No, Janelle said you were the pawn! You're going to be safe.
STEWART: That doesn't mean anything... Charlotte w-was the pawn and she went home.

BLAIR: You have a point, but you can always pull it back with the veto! I know you can be a strong competitor. It's the perfect opportunity to show everyone what I can see.
STEWART: Y-You think so?
BLAIR: Hell yeah dude! You're awesome and can totally win this next challenge whatever it be.

STEWART: I-I just want to see Elizabeth. S-She was my rock back in the real world, it feels like such a drain on me everyday not being able to see her.
BLAIR: I wish I knew what that could be like. She'll be supporting from home though I'm sure, I bet she's shouting at the telly right now for you.
STEWART: Y-You're too kind to me Blair.

BLAIR: Hey, I'm a friend! Friends are there for each other, right?
STEWART: Right!
BLAIR: Now, let's get you off the block! Are you ready to win the next challenge for yourself?
STEWART: Y-Yeah!





EVEN: On that note, it's time to conclude this episode! Following the events of the episode, will Griffin or Stewart be able to save themselves from the block? And if they can, who will be put up in their place? Thank you for reading and please come back next time for the third POP challenge! Goodnight everybody.


HOUSEMATES:

Amar Thanos (Turner)
Blair Lunanova (ninjakid150)
Brandon Cohen (YJB19299)
Griffin Bryant (WinteryGarnet)
Janelle Waiter (HayloHusky)
Jin Chang (kittymeow)
Jonah Goodwin (Alleenmens)
Lana Mahi'ai (SimTresa)
Stewart Murray (lillibattenberg)
Triceratops O'Dell (Tigerblu11)

11th: Chef Bertha (M13Vulpecula)
12th: Charlotte Winterbourne (twiddle3)

No comments:

Post a Comment