Sunday 7 July 2019

4.25: Prepare for Battle

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the eighth week of the competition, Teresa Gonzales was unfortunately the eighth housemate to leave the house- luckily she became the third member of the jury. With the final week beginning, who will become victorious in the battle challenge and who will fall short of the final. Let's find out on Abnormality!


MAYA: Maya always gets dizzy watching the bubbles swirl about, it reminds Maya of being stuck inside of a washing machine.
KATHARINA: I can see why, at least you weren't stuck in one though.
MAYA: Well...


KATHARINA: When did it happen?
MAYA: It was at the start of Maya's modelling career. Maya was going on a date with a very famous model. Maya was washing her clothes hours before but Maya leaned in too far and fell in. Maya was stuck in there for a few hours and missed her date.


KATHARINA: No one turned the machine on did they?
MAYA: No! Maya was the only one in the laundry room, Maya's roommate eventually found Maya later on though after work. Maya's back was hurting after being lodged into a pretzel shape whilst in the machine.


KATHARINA: You get into some strange situations.
MAYA: Maya does attract unusual scenarios, this whole game is an unusual scenario. Maya is looking forward to what is to come though.
KATHARINA: I know, the battle challenge is finally here! I'm really excited to play this one.


KATHARINA: I have a question for you. Who are you going to bring through to the finale with you if you win?
MAYA: Maya isn't so sure... uhh, ooh. Maya would love some cake, is it ready to eat yet?


KATHARINA: I doubt it, it hasn't been in long enough.
MAYA: Maya doesn't mind eating cake mix, Maya actually likes the taste.
KATHARINA: You don't have to answer my previous question if you don't want to, nice little topic change right there.
MAYA: No, no. Maya just wants cake. Cake, cake, cake, that's all Maya thinks about.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LUKE: I can't believe I'm here, it feels so unreal.
RANDALL: Better believe it lad, yer here.
LUKE: I used to dream about it ever since I finished high school, it would have been Season 1 then.


RANDALL: Bet ya didn't think you'd be with a big ol' biker dude who loves hot dogs right?
LUKE: Hehehe, no I didn't think of that detail.
RANDALL: Hope it's lived up to ya expectations?


LUKE: Kind of, I-I wish I could have won a few more challenges.
RANDALL: Winnin' challenges doesn't mean much really, sure ya get power but it doesn't matter if yer gone. Yer still here, you've survived.
LUKE: When you look at it that way, t-that is quite an achievement.


LUKE: I-I just hope I've done the best I can. I-I hope I'm not seen as a bad person after the show.
RANDALL: Are you kiddin'? How could ya look bad, you've been really honest and genuine to everyone. You've done good kid.


LUKE: T-Thank you.
RANDALL: Plus how can no one like that cowboy hat?
LUKE: Hehehe, it's my lucky charm. I think I might need a new one soon, the brim is getting a bit worn.


RANDALL: Why not switch it up, get a bandana like me. Even betta, you could get a turban! I bet ya could wear one and look very stylish.
LUKE: I-I'm not too sure about the turban, I think I'll stick to my cowboy hats.
KATHARINA: Guys! The cake is ready.
RANDALL: I'm gonna get fat-fat-fat with all these cakes she's makin'.


























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


RANDALL: Nice cake, drinks and good company. Can't ask for more can ya?
MAYA: Nope, Maya has always found the delight in nice things.
LUKE: I-I do like the little strawberries in the drink too, make's it look fancy.
KATHARINA: I think you guys will love the cake, I put in some extra ingredients that'll make it pop.


LUKE: OH-MY-GOD, is it like a popcorn cake? Was there popcorn in the batter?
KATHARINA: No don't be silly.
RANDALL: Ya didn't put in a load of water balloons did ya, if ya did... good prank!
KATHARINA: No I didn't put balloons in either.


MAYA: Maya thinks it's bubblegum, it'll be extra chewy if it is.
KATHARINA: No guys, I've put in popping candy!
ALL: Oh! Nice.
KATHARINA: Do you think I'd really spoil a good cake?


RANDALL: I wouldn't put it past ya.
MAYA: Cake can have a lot of calories, did Maya mention that she has put on 0.3 pounds since she has been here? Maya may have to go on The Biggest Loser after Abnormality.


LUKE: Maya you definitely don't need to go on The Biggest Loser.
MAYA: Luke says that, first it is 0.3 pounds you put on and then out of nowhere you become Obese.
LUKE: I'm not sure it works like that.
RANDALL: Trust me lady, it don't work like that.


KATHARINA: Ahem, to the final four! May the odds be ever in your favour going into the battle challenge.
MAYA: Maya is looking forward to it.
RANDALL: I am too, I just hope it's nothin' physical. Think I pulled mah back gettin' out of the bath this mornin.


KATHARINA: That bath is quite low. Is it hurting much?
RANDALL: Only when I turn too fast, like this. Ouch!
KATHARINA: You dope, be careful.
RANDALL: Yes sir!


EVEN: Good morning housemates! Congratulations for making it to the top 4! Before we begin today's challenge, I have a surprise for you. Could you all please got to the ceremony area!
MAYA: Ooh a surprise, Maya wonders what it could be.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KATHARINA: Follow the leader guys!
MAYA: Maya is following.
RANDALL: Like ya could lead us anywhere E-Kat.
KATHARINA: Hush you!


MAYA: Wow, it's...
EVEN: Hello housemates! Surprise! As part of this year's battle challenge, I have invited some special guests along to help you prepare for it.
LUKE: Dad!


EVEN: Your family members and friends will be giving you statistics and information about the game so far, you will have to revise these before the challenge today where you will all be put to the test. Further information on the battle challenge will be given prior to it later on today.


KATHARINA: It's been so long, I'm so happy.
MAYA: Maya is glad to see a familiar face.
LUKE: I really didn't expect to see my dad today guys.
RANDALL: Mah juicy goose Debs, I've missed ya babe.


EVEN: I have invited the following people to help you today:

KIRA- KATHARINA'S SISTER
JOHN- LUKE'S FATHER
TERESA- MAYA'S FRIEND & FORMER HOUSEMATE
DEBBIE- RANDALL'S GIRLFRIEND

EVEN: Good luck for the challenge guys and have fun revising for the big test today! I'll see you all at the challenge later on.


MAYA: There is cake left if anybody wants it?
JOHN: No thank you love, I don't have much of a sweet tooth.
DEBBIE: I wouldn't mind a slice'a cake.
RANDALL: Good ol' Debs. Ya never let the team down babe.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KATHARINA: I can't believe you're here!
KIRA: Neither can I, I wasn't expecting the call to come and see you.
KATHARINA: It has been an adventure. So, how are my babies doing?
KIRA: Yeah... fine.


KATHARINA: Just fine? Aren't they missing mama?
KIRA: Uhh, I guess so.
KATHARINA: Well, haven't you asked them?
KIRA: No, not really.


KATHARINA: Have they been watching the episodes?
KIRA: I don't know, I think so.
KATHARINA: Do you ever talk to them?
KIRA: I've been busy to ask them anything.


KATHARINA: Busy doing what?
KIRA: Ughhhhhhhh, it doesn't matter. Look, do you want me to help you or not?
KATHARINA: Okay moody pants, jeez. What's annoyed you today?
KIRA: You! Ugh, let's just do this. I have lots of people to text when I'm done.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LUKE: Dad this is so great to see you. It feels like forever since I was home.
JOHN: I know, it's been quiet around the house. I've been watching every episode son.
LUKE: Every single one of them? Oh dear, I hope I haven't embarrassed myself... or you and mum.


JOHN: Embarrassed us? How could you have done that?
LUKE: Where do I begin, lets start with thinking I was Carlito reincarnated.
JOHN: Son, let me tell you something. I know I said a few things before you came in here... but I want you to know, that you are wonderful and you have done nothing but shown everyone what a good person you are!


LUKE: Y-You mean that?
JOHN: Absolutely! I'm proud of what you have achieved this season son! You might not have won as many challenges as you said you would, but you have grown into a brilliant young man.


LUKE: T-thank you sir. Has grandma been watching?
JOHN: Hell no, she still thinks reality TV is the devil.
LUKE: Hahaha, oh grandma, what are you like?
JOHN: Now let's not waste any time on this, I want you to know everything before you go into the challenge. Okay?
LUKE: Okay!

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MAYA: Teresa looks so different with her hair in an up-do.
TERESA: I know, I hardly ever put my hair like this.
MAYA: Maya wants to know how Teresa is feeling after the eviction?
TERESA: I was very disappointed, however, I am looking forward to you doing very well in this challenge.


MAYA: Maya hopes she does well. Maya doesn't want to go home just yet.
TERESA: You will do well, I have a heap of information for you to take into the challenge with.
MAYA: Maya does need to refresh her memory on certain events in the house.


TERESA: Oh, before I forget Porsha wanted to say hi! She was supposed to be the one coming today but she had to go for a 'TV pitch' meeting.
MAYA: That sounds really exciting! I wonder what Porsha is pitching for?
TERESA: Allegedly it's for a new drag show. I'm sure she will tell you at the finale.


MAYA: Okay Teresa! Let's win this challenge! Is Teresa ready?
TERESA: I certainly am.
MAYA: LET'S DO THIS!!!
TERESA: Haha, I admire your spirit Maya.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DEBBIE: It's been so long honey bear! I've missed you big time.
RANDALL: Tell me about it, I've missed you too Pookie.
DEBBIE: You're still as hunky as ever! Have you been working out?
RANDALL: If ya call sitting down and loungin' on the sofa working out, then yes!


DEBBIE: By the way handsome, you're new bike came last week! I've put it in the garage until you get home.
RANDALL: Awesome! Can't wait to take that bad boy for a spin.
DEBBIE: Taking me with you too yeah?


RANDALL: Absolutely!
DEBBIE: Yes! I want to snog your face off.
RANDALL: Just gotta ask baby.
PRODUCER: Excuse me! This isn't a conjugal visit, can we get to the preparing for the battle challenge please?


RANDALL: Sorry about that, Debs is just so luscious. Let's get some revision in pookie, I need to get a decent score to stay in the competition.
DEBBIE: Okay honey bear, hope you've got your ears open. There's a lot to go through.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Hello world! The housemates have been given a bit of extra time to revise on their own. The housemates will have to answer 12 questions in total. These questions can be based on anything that has happened in the house this season! All they have to do is find the right answers, pretty simple really. I will explain the game before the challenge begins.


KATHARINA: I need to find out about eviction points. I remember who was up on what week, but I really don't remember how many points everyone received.

*KATHARINA reads through that section.*


KATHARINA: So that was who got the most eviction points, I wasn't expecting that. Better take note of that before the challenge.

*KATHARINA flips the page onto the next section.*


KATHARINA: I am so excited that I got to see Kira today! She hasn't change one bit which is a mixture of good and bad, mostly good though. This battle challenge is going to be rather interesting. I'm looking through this book and looking at facts that I wasn't aware of or paid any attention too. I hope my memory recall is going to help for the challenge, if there are a few obscure questions though... I'm nervous I won't be able to get a good score that I want. I need to just have PMA.
PRODUCER: What's PMA?
KATHARINA: A Positive Mental Attitude.


RANDALL: There's too much to learn in 'ere. Surely we don't need to know all of this, right?

*RANDALL skips forward a few pages.*


RANDALL: I miss my Debs. She's given me a lot of facts to remember though, gotta love her.

*RANDALL trawls through the remainder of the book.*


LUKE: This is my challenge to win, I'm good at remembering lots of data. At least I think so. Stop Luke, stop doubting yourself.

*LUKE reads through the POP comps pages.*


LUKE: Oh, that's interesting. That's sounds too specific for it not to be a question in the challenge.

*LUKE continues to read through the pages.*


LUKE: I'm feeling very confident after seeing my dad and reading through the fact book. There is a lot of information I remember that was in there and having dad's support has given me a boost going into this challenge. All I can hope for is that the other guys don't know as much as I do. I really want to win this challenge!


MAYA: Maya remembers that funny moment. Maya has never seen a bunny and a gnome fight before that challenge.

*MAYA reads through the challenges.*


MAYA: Maya was reminded of the film Tron on that challenge. Maya had so much fun in these challenges.

*MAYA finishes the final pages of the book.*


EVEN: It's time! Let's talk to the house.

*EVEN addresses the housemates in the house.*

EVEN: Time is up housemates! The battle challenge will begin shortly, please can you make your way to the HOH arena. I will meet you all up there to commence the battle challenge.
























*** BATTLE CHALLENGE ***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the battle challenge. You have had the entire day to revise on facts and statistics of the game this season. Right now, the remaining housemates that are in the top four will take part in a quiz like no other.


EVEN: There will be a total of 12 questions that you will have to answer. Questions 1 to 8 will be worth 1 point if you answer correctly. Questions 9 to 12 are scored slightly different though, instead of gaining 1 point, the housemate who is closest to the answer will win 4 points, the housemates who is second behind housemate one will win 3 points. The housemate who was third closest will win 2 points and the housemate who scored the furthest away to the answer will win 1 point. The questions for 9 to 12 will be accumulated and applied to the total score from questions 1 to 8.


EVEN: At the end of today's challenge, I will reveal the answers for questions 1 to 8 but will leave the answers to questions 9 to 12 for the next episode. Good luck to you all! Four of you will become three by the end of tonight's episode, may the odds be ever in your favour!


EVEN: You will all have 60 minutes to complete the quiz, you can complete it earlier than this but the 60 minute mark is the final deadline for this challenge. Katharina, you will be the first person to take on this challenge. Are you ready to begin?


KATHARINA: Yes, I'm ready Even.
EVEN: Very well. Good luck Katharina! May your challenge begin now...

*KATHARINA opens up the quiz.*


KATHARINA: And breathe... question one...

"Q1: Who is the only housemate this season NOT to play in a POP challenge?"

KATHARINA: I believe I know this one.

*KATHARINA types WILLOW as her answer.*


LUKE: She looks like she's under pressure.
RANDALL: Certainly does.
MAYA: Maya hopes the questions aren't too difficult.
LUKE: I think they will be.


KATHARINA: I've still got plenty of time, question five...

"Q5: On Episode 11, during the 'Jousting Courtyard' challenge, who originally won the POP by being the last man standing before swapping the veto for another prize?"

KATHARINA: Hmm, I think I will put Shirley.

*KATHARINA types SHIRLEY as her answer.*


KATHARINA: Right, question nine...

"Q9: How many episodes did Lil' Coop Snoop feature in?"

KATHARINA: It must be all of them right? Surely, then again maybe not. I'll go with this one.

*KATHARINA types down an answer.*


*KATHARINA types in her last answers and submits the quiz.*

EVEN: Congratulations Katharina! You have completed the quiz, you may now take a seat while the others complete their quizzes. The next housemate up to face the challenge is Luke!

*LUKE sits down at the desk.*


EVEN: Luke, are you ready?
LUKE: Yes, let's do this!
EVEN: Great, your time for the challenge begins now!

*LUKE types in his first answer.*

LUKE: That was easy, question two...

"Q2: Which housemate has received the most votes to evict this season in total?"

LUKE: I am sure it was this person.

*LUKE types WES as his answer.*


KATHARINA: He looks like he is doing well.
RANDALL: Can't be too sure, could be his pokerface.
MAYA: How did E-Kat find the quiz?
KATHARINA: It was okay, the questions get more difficult the further you get into it.


LUKE: Phew... question six...

"On Episode 17, during the 'Hotel Rooms' challenge, how many VIP rooms were there available at the hotel?"
LUKE: I know this one! It's this much.

*LUKE types 3 as his answer.*


LUKE: Okay last question...

"Q10: How many screenshots does Lil' Coop Snoop feature in?"

LUKE: He's one of the cool kids, he'll get some good coverage I'm sure.

*LUKE types down an answer.*

EVEN: Congratulations Luke! You have completed the quiz, you may now take a seat while the others complete their quizzes. The next housemate up to face the challenge is Maya!

*MAYA sits at the desk.*


MAYA: Maya wants to thank Teresa for all her help helping me revise for this challenge. If it wasn't for Teresa, Maya may not have knew a lot of the events and statistics for this season. Maya is extremely nervous for this challenge. Maya doesn't know what to expect.


EVEN: Are you ready to take on the challenge Maya?
MAYA: Maya is ready.
EVEN: Awesome, your time for the challenge begins now!

*MAYA types in her first answer.*

MAYA: Maya wants to see question 3...

"Q3: On Episode 1, who was the last housemate to ENTER the house?"

MAYA: Umm... Maya doesn't know.

*MAYA skips the question.*


LUKE: T-this is intense.
RANDALL: Tell me about it, I gotta wait 'til last.
KATHARINA: I'm second guessing some of my answers.
LUKE: S-same here.


MAYA: Onto the next question... question 7...

"Q7: On Episode 19, which album was referenced in the episode title?"

MAYA: Maya isn't sure on the artist, but Maya knows the album!

*MAYA types Overnight Sensation as her answer.*


MAYA: Okay onto the very last question...

"Q11: How many screenshots in total have been used over the 24 previous episodes this season?"

MAYA: It has to be a very high number. Maya will put this.

*MAYA type down an answer*

EVEN: Congratulations Maya! You have completed the quiz, you may now take a seat while Randall takes his quiz. The last housemates to face the challenge is Randall!

*RANDALL sits at the desk.*


RANDALL: Hot Dog needs one pre-match drink!
PRODUCER: Is that wise?
RANDALL: Who cares, let me enjoy mah drink.

*RANDALL opens the drink and takes a sip.*

RANDALL: Ahhh, lovely. Now, my strategy is simple and easy to understand. I go in, type in the answers and hope for the best. Kiddin' I've tried mah best with Debs' help to get as much info stored in mah brain box. I hope it's enough to get met me the win for this challenge.


EVEN: Are you ready to play Randall?
RANDALL: You bet I am.
EVEN: Great, your time for the challenge starts now.
RANDALL: I am not good at computers- hope it doesn't slow me down.

*RANDALL types in his first answer.*

"Q4: On Episode 7, during the 'Let the Lights Shine' challenge, which coloured room was the giraffe lamp in?"

RANDALL: I remember that pesky giraffe lamp!

*RANDALL types Green Room as his answer.*


DEBBIE: He's right, he isn't good with computers.
LUKE: That could be a big disadvantage.
KATHARINA: It could definitely hinder his performance.
MAYA: Maya wouldn't worry, Hot Dog is a brain box when he wants to be.


RANDALL: Rushin' through these questions... question 8...

"Q8: On Episode 22, how many ladybugs were lined up in the courtyard at the end of the 8th HOH?"

RANDALL: There was a lot of them ladybugs. I'll go with this answer.

*RANDALL types 35 as his answer.*


RANDALL: Nearly done... question twelve...

"Q12: How many screenshots were solely focused on objects through the previous 24 episodes?"

RANDALL: Hmm... I'll go with this.

*RANDALL types down an answer.*

EVEN: Congratulations Randall! You have completed the quiz! You have all now submitted your quizzes and I will tally up the scores.


EVEN: Well done to everyone! You all did really well. While I count up the scores of the battle challenge, please use this interval to go to the bathroom or to go and freshen up. I'll see you all back shortly!
ALL: Thank you Even.

























*******
























*******
























*******
























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Welcome back housemates! I hope you used the interval well. If you could please line up in front of me facing the camera that would be great.

*The housemates line up.*


EVEN: Housemates! You have now finished the battle challenge and your fate lies in the hands of... well, me... sort of. I know the scores so it is technically me. I have tallied up your scores and can confirm we do have a winner. The winner will not be revealed until the next episode, where they will have the power to evict one of the remaining housemates and bring the survivor through with them to the finale.


EVEN: In addition to this, we also have one housemate who will be leaving tonight as they have come in fourth place as the lowest scoring housemate. Without further or do, it's time to reveal who will remain in this competition and who will be leaving the house tonight. Before I do, let's have a look at the scoreboard as well as the correct answers for questions 1-8.


EVEN: Below is the overall scoreboard including questions 1-12:

SCOREBOARD:
???- 21
???- 19
???- 15
???- 11

CORRECT ANSWERS:
1: Willow
2: Wes (9 votes)
3: Peter/Porsha
4: Green Room
5: Shirley
6: Three
7: Overnight Sensation- Motorhead
8: 60 Ladybugs

EVEN: Following these correct answers, please find your scores for these questions below:


EVEN: As the questions stand, Katharina, Luke and Randall are in the lead with 7 points with Maya following behind on 5 points.

*Katharina was disallowed a point on question 7 as the artist was incorrect, I have allowed a point on question 7 to Maya and Randall as they do have the correct reference asked for in the question.*

EVEN: Now, without further or do it is time to reveal who has finished in fourth place. The housemate who will be leaving the house tonight is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























EVEN: Maya!
MAYA: Maya is very disappointed.

SCORES:
???- 21
???- 19
???- 15
Maya- 11

EVEN: Unfortunately you have scored the lowest amount of points and therefore have lost your place in the competition. I'm very sorry to announce this, Maya you have been evicted from Abnormality. Please leave immediately.


*MAYA leaves the HOH arena and heads for the main entrance.*


EVEN: Maya, do you have any last thoughts on the competition?
MAYA: Maya would have loved to get through to the final. Maya is happy that she was not eliminated by anyone else though.
EVEN: Thank you for playing Maya. Now, please leave the Abnormality house.


MAYA: Maya Carter, signing out of the game!

*MAYA walks out of the house.*


EVEN: And that is the last of Maya in this game. Maya has finished in 4th place. Maya has become the fourth member of the jury! We shall see her again at the finale!


EVEN: Housemates, 4 of you have become 3. You are all one step closer to becoming the new winner of Abnormality! I hope you are all ready for the next few days as the challenge is not over just yet. We still have to reveal the winner of the challenge and who they will take through to the finale with them.


EVEN: For now though, you guys are safe. Enjoy the rest of your time in the house, we are almost at the finish line. Good luck for the next episode guys! Goodbye for now.
ALL: Bye Even.


EVEN: On that note this concludes this episode of Abnormality! Unfortunately Maya was unable to advance in the competition and was eliminated. I would like to say a massive thank you to kittymeow for submitting Maya for Season 4. I look forward to see you in Season 5 if you return! That's all for tonight, tune in next time to find out who the winner will be and who will join them in the finale as the top 2. Goodnight everybody!




HOUSEMATES:

Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)

4th: Maya Carter (kittymeow)
5th: Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)
6th: Shirley Watson (Shadami)
7th: Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
8th: Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
9th: Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
10th: Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)
11th: Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment