Sunday 14 July 2019

4.26: Godtalk

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the battle challenge, Maya Carter was unfortunately the ninth housemate to leave the house- luckily she became the fourth member of the jury. With the final week coming to a close, who will be announced as the winner of the battle challenge and have the ultimate task on deciding who to bring through to the final with them. Let's find out on Abnormality!


KATHARINA: Slow down boys, there's going to be plenty of food left in the fridge for everyone.
RANDALL: I'm pinin' over here E-Kat. I've only had an orange this mornin'.
LUKE: Was it the last one in the fruit bowl? I was saving that for later.
RANDALL: Shoulda been quicker kid.

*The housemates enter the dining area.*


KATHARINA: Even? What are you doing in here?
EVEN: Surprise guys! I've made lunch for you all. I'm going to be spending the day in the house and get talking with you all before the big reveal later tonight.
LUKE: Ooh, they smell so good! Let's eat!


*EVEN and KATHARINA chow down.*

LUKE: How is yours Hot Dog?
RANDALL: It's okay, it'd be much better if it was smothered in grease and ketchup though.


EVEN: Mmm, delicious.
KATHARINA: So Even, welcome to the house! It's really good to see you in the person and not from behind the podium.
EVEN: Thank you. I know, sometimes being a host can be very tiring, especially if you're a fan of the show too.


KATHARINA: I bet you have your favourites?
EVEN: Me, nah. I like everyone equally.
KATHARINA: Liar liar.
EVEN: I mean, I do kind of have favourites, but I can't obviously cheer them on. That'd be very unprofessional. Everyone has shown to be a great addition this year so I've been backing everyone a little.


RANDALL: Here this guy Luke, he got favourites.
LUKE: I-I hope we are on the list.
RANDALL: Would be a very awkward meal if we weren't.
EVEN: I don't have favourites guys!


*LUKE takes a big mouthful of food.*

RANDALL: You look like it's the best meal you ever had.
LUKE: It is really good, did you make this Even?
EVEN: Um... yeah... well... I bought the ingredients. Nahita helped me out with the actual cooking.


KATHARINA: Can I quickly make a toast?
EVEN: Sure!
LUKE: Yay, a toast!
RANDALL: Can we get some toast to accompany this toast?


EVEN: No.
RANDALL: Come on man, I can smell it now, drenched in peanut butter and chocolate. Utterly gorgeous.
EVEN: I didn't bring any bread so no.
RANDALL: Thought ya were prepared for any request buddy.


KATHARINA: I want to say a big thank you to the production team and to all the housemates this season! It's been truly remarkable and I am going to cherish these memories for a while.
LUKE: Aww, that was a nice speech E-Kat.
EVEN: Now that speeches are done, I want to speak with you all individually... should we go and talk first Luke?
LUKE: Uhh, sure. Let's go.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Thank you for coming to talk Luke. You've been playing a cracker this season I tell you.
LUKE: It's been a roller coaster that is for sure.
EVEN: I can't imagine how you've had to weave your way through this game, not many people can do it as good as you.


LUKE: Hehe, y-you're too kind Even.
EVEN: Now it's time to get to the T as the kids call it nowadays. Have you thought about the battle challenge since Maya was sent home?
LUKE: I-I have thought about it a little, I've been trying to break down the scores.


EVEN: Oh really? That's cool, what have you found?
LUKE: W-Well, I've been thinking about how many points Maya got in total... and what the rest of us got. I've tried to break it down into possibilities of scoring.
EVEN: What did you find?


LUKE: Maya must have got 6 points for the last 4 questions. That means she either scored 1 three and 3 ones, or she scored 2 twos and 2 ones. On the other end of the scoreboard, the housemate who scored 21 points must have got either 1 two and 3 fours, or 2 fours and 2 threes.


EVEN: You've been thinking on that for a while haven't you?
LUKE: Y-yeah I have.
EVEN: That's pretty wise to do so... have you thought about what you'd do if you were the one to win? Who would you take with you to the final?


LUKE: Even, I-I couldn't possibly say just yet. I'll keep it a surprise.
EVEN: Very well, I look forward to seeing it if you are the winner! I'll see you around kid.
LUKE: Thanks Even.


LUKE: Ahhh! I'm so excited, I'm sat in this house on the final week one step away from the finale! At the beginning of this competition I was so down and felt that I wasn't going to get past week 3 and now I'm here. I'm so happy I'm here alongside E-Kat and Hot Dog, they have been very supportive of me throughout this game and I don't think I'd be here without them. If I do win... I-I am not sure who I would bring through to the finale with me. Both of them have been very good allies... I-I have to think about my game and only my game now though.


























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


RANDALL: Here's to the top 2 lady!
KATHARINA: And here is to one of us winning the grand prize!
RANDALL: I'll drink to that any day.
KATHARINA: Same here.


KATHARINA: I feel kind of bad if we have to send Luke home. He's relied on us a lot here and we've been his support system.
RANDALL: You don't think he could win the battle?
KATHARINA: I don't want to sound rude but he hasn't won many challenges at all.


RANDALL: He does give it his best each time.
KATHARINA: His game could be called 'Close but no cigar'.
RANDALL: He's a good lad... I'm gonna miss him around here. I'm gonna miss ya around here too. This'll be the last day were in this house!


KATHARINA: I'm used to it from doing The Mole but actually participating has made the feelings even more intense. I've made a lot of friends here, it'll be crazy not to see you all everyday after this.
RANDALL: We'll all meet up though, no reason to be strangers.


KATHARINA: Isn't that the truth!
RANDALL: First meeting will be the finale, that'll be interestin'. We'll finally find out the HOH's this season.
KATHARINA: I'm guessing that may be where the cracks will show in everyone's friendships.


RANDALL: Tell me about it.

*KATHARINA and RANDALL have a drink.*

RANDALL: Mmm, this be real good.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Katharina... or E-Kat? How are you doing?
KATHARINA: I am so happy right now. I've had a wonderful time here.
EVEN: I wanted to ask about that, it must feel really different being on the opposite end of the camera this time?


KATHARINA: It has been so much different than what I expected it to be. I've felt every emotion I could feel all in the space of one day. It's been so hectic but so much fun.
EVEN: We've seen you have a really good time on the show.


KATHARINA: I've met so many wonderful people here and had some great times in this house. It's going to be so weird leaving once the game is over.
EVEN: Speaking of the game almost being over... the winner will be revealed later today. Have you thought about who you would save if you won?


KATHARINA: I have been weighing up my options. Luke is such a good kid, he reminds me of my children and I love his resilience that he has shown to us all. Randall is a cool guy who has had my back since the beginning of the game, he's helped out on a number of occasions which I am extremely grateful for.


EVEN: It is going to be hard to decide who you'd want to choose then.
KATHARINA: Definitely. I have made some deals already...
EVEN: With both of them?
KATHARINA: Yes.


EVEN: This could be a case of breaking a deal to complete a deal then?
KATHARINA: Yes, I don't want to do so but I have to play with the cards I've got currently.
EVEN: Good luck anyway for the results!


KATHARINA: Oh wow, this is probably the last time I'm sitting in here. This is crazy, I made it all the way to the Top 3, and both my main alliance members made it with me. I had to admit, as soon as Even announced the first part of the results, I started to get nervous. I mean I did good with the first 8 questions, but the second part is way trickier. I am just glad that if I get eliminated now, it is not because I flopped, and I am honestly already proud of how far I got. Wow, the past... 8 weeks have been the craziest I've probably ever had. In the previous weeks there was always one thing that was talked about, and I don't know if it was broadcast or not. The topic of 'Fan-Favourite' was discussed a lot in the house. And while that might be a shock and in danger of rubbing people the wrong way, I have to say: I don't care about being the fan-favourite. I mean, I obviously care about fans, but I know for a fact that first off, I'm not really the most likeable. That wasn't my goal anyway. I entered this game to play the game. Of course I made friends in here, but that also wasn't on my main radar. I came here to play the best way I can, win as many challenges as possible and win this whole competition. Being a fan-favourite might be nice, but I'd much prefer the win. I am really happy that Luke, Hot Dog and me made it. I hope that I won the challenge and if not, I hope I get picked, but everybody who is left standing deserves their spot, and I will respect any result.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LUKE: He didn't ask me much, he only asked about my theorising about the scores and who I would take through to the final.
RANDALL: Did you tell him who you'd take through?
LUKE: No, I said I would keep it a surprise for him.


RANDALL: Mind if I ask kid, who would you take to the finale?
LUKE: W-well, I-I uhh...
RANDALL: I'll let ya know right now, E-Kat has a deal to take me through to the top 2 with her... however, I want ya to know that I would take ya if I have won.


LUKE: You would do that? You'd break your deal and lose a vote in the final to bring me with you?
RANDALL: Hell yeah. E-Kat has been a great ally, but I know that she can be very manipulative and control the game. I don't want to let her have the last call.


LUKE: This isn't a trap is it?
RANDALL: Don't be silly kid, I want you their next to me in the final. I wanna end this experience with you by my side.
LUKE: Thank you so much, that means a lot Hot Dog!


RANDALL: Now that I know I've got your back, do you have mine?
LUKE: I-I, uhh...
RANDALL: It's time to make a decision for your game Luke, take ownership and have courage in your decisions!


LUKE: Very well, I do have your back! I will take you with me if I win the battle challenge.
RANDALL: Kid, I can't thank you enough. I wish you the best of luck!
LUKE: Thank you, you too.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: How are you doing Randall?
RANDALL: Not too bad sir, yourself?
EVEN: I'm really good thank you, soooo you are in the final week of the game. Did you think you would get this far?


RANDALL: Honestly, I thought I'd have been one of the first guys outta here.
EVEN: Oh really how so?
RANDALL: I was nervous about how people'd be wiv my past. I was lucky that everyone was supportive.


EVEN: You are a different person now though, you've been one of the people keeping everyone together in this house.
RANDALL: I try and make everyone feel part of the group.
EVEN: Talking of the group, there's only 3 of you left... the winner is going to be revealed later today... have you thought about who you want to take through with you to the finale if you win the battle challenge?


RANDALL: I'm very conflicted to be honest. I've just made a deal with Luke to take him through to the finale, however my allegiance with E-Kat is unbreakable. E-Kat and I had a top 2 alliance since the beginning and I don't know whether I can turn my back on that.


EVEN: That does sound quite a decision to make, it won't be easy.
RANDALL: Tell me about it, not sure what to do.
EVEN: I think you need to take everything into consideration.
RANDALL: I know...


RANDALL: What would you do in my position?
EVEN: I can't give you help on that unfortunately, it'd be against the rules.
RANDALL: Fair enough.
EVEN: Good luck for the big reveal later!


RANDALL: I think I may 'ave badgered myself into a hole with this one. I just made a deal with Luke promising that I'd take him through to the finale with me but I've also got a top 2 deal with E-Kat. Either way I look at this, if I win the challenge, I'm gonna lose a jury vote with the person I send home for betraying them. This game is a lot harder than I anticipated.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KATHARINA: Even was really lovely, I hope we see more of him before the reveal tonight.
LUKE: I know I want to get to know him more, he's so cool.
KATHARINA: Did he ask you any questions in your meeting?


LUKE: Not really, just a few simple questions.
KATHARINA: He asked me who I'd take through if I won the challenge.
LUKE: Did you say my name by any chance?
KATHARINA: I did. I said I wanted to take you through because you and I have had each other's backs since the start.


LUKE: Thank you so much!
KATHARINA: Did you say me?
LUKE: I told Even I'd keep it a surprise for the reveal.
KATHARINA: You will take me though, right?


LUKE: Yes of course! Promise.
KATHARINA: Thank you. I'm glad you've got my back, I'd hate to think that you went and made a deal with Hot Dog to take me out.
LUKE: No, I would never.


KATHARINA: Well thank you.
LUKE: You wouldn't do that to me either right?
KATHARINA: No, of course not. You and me have been so close while we've been in this house. I wouldn't want to sacrifice our friendship.


LUKE: Oh, hello Coop!
KATHARINA: You know I wouldn't do that right?
LUKE: I know, thank you for being honest with me.
KATHARINA: My pleasure.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVEN: You're such a little cutie patootie!
LIL' COOP SNOOP: Squeak!
EVEN: Today has been very good, I've spent some time with the housemates and they've opened up to me...

EVEN: Have you enjoyed your time in the house?
LIL' COOP SNOOP: Squeak!
EVEN: I'm happy you have. I hope you've got your bags ready, we're going to take you back home after this.

EVEN: Three housemates remain in this competition, it is about to put out the lights on someone's game and push the other two into the finale. I'm not sure about you Coop, but I think it's time to reveal the results of the challenge.
LIL' COOP SNOOP: SQUEAK!

EVEN: On that note, let's gather the housemates in the ceremony area!

*EVEN clears his throat and addresses his microphone.*

EVEN: HOUSEMATES! PLEASE CAN YOU GATHER IN THE CEREMONY ROOM, IT IS TIME TO REVEAL THE RESULTS OF THE BATTLE CHALLENGE!

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVEN: Hello housemates! Thank you for welcoming me into the house for the day. It is now time to reveal the results of the battle challenge and for the winner to send one of you home. Now before we begin, let's recap on the previous results. Prior to adding on question's 9-12 scores all of you were tied on 7 points.

EVEN: Below is the scoreboard from the previous episode, this scoreboard shows the scores of you three:

SCOREBOARD:
???- 21
???- 19
???- 15
Maya- 11

EVEN: Now that we know this, it is time to reveal who is in what place and who gains the power to send someone home tonight.

EVEN: I can now reveal... that the winner of the battle challenge is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























EVEN: Katharina!
KATHARINA: I won the battle challenge? OH-EM-GEE... That is so awesome!

RESULTS:
Katharina- 21
Luke- 19
Randall- 15
Maya- 11

EVEN: Congratulations Katharina! You are officially our first finalist this year!
KATHARINA: This is so unreal, thank you so much.
EVEN: Please find below a breakdown of the answers and how many points were scored for each housemate:

CORRECT ANSWERS:
9: 16
10: 68
11: 2181
12: 99

EVEN: Following these correct answers, please find your scores for these questions below:

???

BREAKDOWN:

Katharina: 7+3+3+4+4= 21
Luke: 7+4+4+3+1= 19
Randall: 7+1+2+2+3= 15
Maya: 5+2+1+1+2= 11

EVEN: Now that we have found out who has won the battle challenge, it is now time to find out who Katharina will be taking through to the final alongside her. Katharina, do you know who you want to leave the competition tonight?
KATHARINA: I do Even.

EVEN: Very well. Katharina, please can you name the housemate who you want to continue into the top 2 with?
KATHARINA: Certainly. Even, the housemate I am going to take through to the finale with me is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******






















KATHARINA: Luke!
LUKE: I-I am a finalist? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thank you E-Kat.
KATHARINA: No worries Luke, I'm so sorry Randall, I really am. I would have brought you through with me but it wasn't the best option for my game.

RANDALL: It's okay, you played the game well.
EVEN: Unfortunately, that means you will not be advancing in the competition Randall. Randall, you have been evicted. Please leave immediately.

RANDALL: I may be leavin' tonight, but I'm going out like a champ! Glad I met you guys and I've had a lotta fun here.
LUKE: We're gonna miss you Hot Dog.
KATHARINA: I'm sorry Hot Dog, you were a great guy!

RANDALL: I'm out dogs! Time to go ride my bike, it feels like forever since I've been for a cruise.

*RANDALL walks out of the house.*

EVEN: And that is the last of Randall in this game. Randall has finished in 3rd place. Randall has become the fifth and last member of the jury! We shall see him again at the finale!

EVEN: Housemates, 3 of you have become 2. With that, I must say congratulations! You have both come to the end of this competition and are one last step away from winning the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the grand prize of $250,000. There is nothing more you can do for now, your fate's are in the hands of our jury! I look forward to seeing you both at the finale where one of you will become the winner of Season 4!

EVEN: I want to hear from the fans at home, are you TeamEKAT or TeamLuke? Please let us know on social media! With only one final decision to be made by our jury, the end is almost in sight! Good luck to your both, I look forward to an exciting finale where we will find out who the HOH's of this season were, who will win fan favourite and who will indeed be crowned the winner of Season 4! Goodbye everyone.
ALL: Bye Even!

EVEN: On that note this concludes this episode of Abnormality! Unfortunately Randall was unable to advance in the competition and was eliminated. I would like to say a massive thank you to twiddle3 for submitting Randall for Season 4. I look forward to see you in Season 5 if you return! That's all for tonight, tune in next time to find out who will be victorious out of Katharina and Luke and become the winner of Season 4! Goodnight everybody.


HOUSEMATES:

Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)

3rd: Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
4th: Maya Carter (kittymeow)
5th: Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)
6th: Shirley Watson (Shadami)
7th: Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
8th: Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
9th: Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
10th: Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)
11th: Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment