Thursday 12 March 2015

3.11: Simon Does as He Says


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality House to win a huge $250,000. There will be only one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Chandrika: I am so happy with this HOH. Gladys Hart, I hereby announce that this HOH is dedicated to you!!! I'm gonna avenge her no matter what happens this week.



























... The Next Morning...


Nahita: Ooo a pimple.

*Nahita squeezes her pimple.*

Nahita: Nothing like a hot shower on a morning.


Nahita: The downside though... dry skin.

*Nahita dusts a bit of dry skin off of her.*

Nahita: I wonder if Chandrika has any more moisturizer? I'll go see.


*Nahita enters the bedroom.*

Nahita: Hey Chan, have you... oh my god.
Chandrika: Huh?


Nahita: Well, I did want some moisturizer. Looks like you've got a big problem though.
Chandrika: *mumble.*
Nahita: You should probably wake up... like now.
Chandrika: *further mumbling*


Nahita: Chandrika!
Chandrika: Wa... what's up?
Nahita: Wake up and look at yourself.
Chandrika: What's wrong?


Chandrika: I'm... BLUE!? Why am I blue?
Nahita: I don't know, do you want me to go and tell the producers?
Chandrika: Please!
Nahita: Okay, I won't be long.


Nahita: Hi, um we have a problem... Chandrika's skin has kind of turned blue overnight, I'm concerned.
Producer: Thanks for telling us Nahita, we'll get onto the medical team right away and get Chandrika checked out soon. Thanks for coming to tell us about this.


Chandrika: What did they say?
Nahita: They said they'd get the medical team to come and check you out a.s.a.p.
Chandrika: Did they say what it could be that's made me change colour?
Nahita: Nope, they didn't say anything about it.


Chandrika: I wonder if it'll happen to everyone else too?
Nahita: I hope not. I haven't seen anyone else change skin colour though.
Chandrika: Oh god, I'm cursed!
Nahita: I'm sure there's an explanation for it. Whatever it is, it seems to be having a greater effect on you than everyone else though.


Chandrika: I feel so sad right now. I haven't feel this bad since I've been here.
Nahita: Cheer up Chandrika, the medical team will find out what the problem is.
Chandrika: You don't know that.
Nahita: I don't... but they'll try their best. 


Chandrika: I just hope it's not permanent.
Nahita: It won't be... I mean, it can't be, right?
Chandrika: Ugh...
Nahita: Just try and stay positive, okay?




























Kyle: How are you doing Wayne?
Wayne: Hmm, why you asking?
Kyle: I'm just being nice.
Wayne: You don't like me though... what do you want from me Kyle?


Kyle: Can't someone just be nice to another person.
Wayne: I guess, you've had all morning to be nice to me though, why now?
Kyle: Okay, I'll let you into a secret, I want to save you.
Wayne: You want to save me from the block? I need an explanation.




Kyle: Well, I've been thinking, and some people want you out, however, more people might want to get Arian out as he could be a threat later.
Wayne: I don't believe he is a threat whatsoever.
Kyle: Maybe, put people will think that him flopping competitions is some sort of strategy to show people he can be used as a pawn.


Wayne: That's fair enough, but if I do save myself... you still could get put up for eviction.
Kyle: Possibly, and after last week I wouldn't be surprised if I was... however, Nahita is also a possibility since she has already won HOH before, therefore if she is up on the block, then that gives everyone else a better chance at winning HOH if she goes in your place.


Wayne: Hmm... you've thought about different tactics haven't you?
Kyle: If you mean I've got several plans, then yes.
Wayne: You sneaky weasel.
Kyle: Hey, I'm just playing the game. So what d'ya say?


Wayne: Might as well try and see if it works.
Kyle: Great. I'll try and get some of the others to help too.
Wayne: Are you sure you'll be able to get the rest of them on board?
Kyle: Yes, they owe me.




























Arian: Why am I training again?
Carlito: Because it might be a physical challenge, and you need all the help if it is.
Arian: You have no idea it's a physical challenge though.
Carlito: I don't. But, I've noticed that we haven't really had many physical challenges for a while, so there's a big possibility that it is a physical challenge.


Arian: And why are you working out then? You have nothing to be worried about.
Carlito: Because I want to.
Arian: Oh, okay.
Carlito: You should really get onto the treadmill soon. Your endurance could do with a bit of improvement.


Arian: You think?
Carlito: Yeah.
Arian: Okay then.
Carlito: Did you see Violet Beauregarde this morning?


Carlito: Violet B. from Willy Wonka?
Arian: Haha, are you talking about Chandrika?
Carlito: Yes!
Arian: That's hilarious. What has she done to herself?


Carlito: I haven't got a clue, Nahita found her when she went looking for some cream.
Arian: Weird. And no one threw paint on her during the night?
Carlito: No, the sheets were clean.
Arian: That's strange. There's a lot of things going on in this house that I cannot explain.


Carlito: Tell me about it. It's still funny though.
Arian: Not as funny as your easter egg hair.
Carlito: You have room to talk.
Arian: Haha.




























Nathan: Oh, I didn't know we had a new housemate?
???: What did you say?
Nathan: Oh sorry, I was just saying we didn't know we were having a new housemate come in.

Lucielle: I'm not a new housemate.
Nathan: Lucielle? You look so different, and happy.
Lucielle: Why wouldn't I be happy?
Nathan: Are you kidding? You were really upset that your hair changed... to a normal colour.


Lucielle: I was yesterday but I've come to like my new hair.
Nathan: That's great... what's happened to your clothes though?
Lucielle: What do you mean?
Nathan: Well, you only wore green before.


Lucielle: Being an expert in this sort of thing, I decided to change my colours to suit my new hair colour. I call it French Chique.
Nathan: Great!
Lucielle: I don't know why I had such a bad view on natural coloured hair before... maybe I was just being diverse from everyone.


Nathan: Possibly.
Lucielle: I mean looking at your hair makes me puke.
Nathan: Um... okay.
Lucielle: Hehe, thought you should know.


Nathan: Well thanks, I'm going to go and get some lunch.
Lucielle: Ooo, I'll come too.
Nathan: You don't have to.
Lucielle: I'm coming whether you like it or not. I need some french toast to go with my French Chique.




























Nahita: I'm so worried about Chandrika. I hope the whole colour thing goes soon.
Natasha: She hasn't been eating any 3-course-meal gum has she?
Nahita: What?
Natasha: The gum off of Willy Wonka? It turns that girl into a blueberry.


Nahita: I don't think so. If she did, then she is yet to swell up.
Natasha: Haha that's good then to know she hasn't.
Nahita: I'm gonna try and change my mind, keep my thoughts somewhere else.
Natasha: Okay, I'll help... let's talk about... Holidays?


Nahita: Sure. You been on many holidays?
Natasha: A few. I'd love to go to Greece though, it seems relaxing.
Nahita: I've been to Greece, it's quite nice if you are more interested in the whole history side of it.


Natasha: Didn't you say you were a flight hostess? You must have been to some amazing places.
Nahita: I have. I think my favorite was Japan, we went to the city there it was so bright, the nightlife was good too.


Natasha: I have a friend from Japan, he's so sweet.
Nahita: That's nice. Does he live there?
Natasha: He used to, he moved over here though for education purposes. He'd make a nice boyfriend for Kyle.


Nahita: That's sweet, I met a nice woman in Japan named Iko. She wanted to be a dancer, we had a great time at this flash mob we did.
Natasha: Sounds fun.
Nahita: It was, I would love to go back there again someday.




























Chandrika: Hi guys... um, why is there a big TV here?
Chris: It's a present from the producers. Since all this colour thing has happened, they want us to destress.
Chandrika: Does it have any channels on?


Skye: Nope, only a video game console.
Chandrika: What game is it?
Chris: Abnormality Kart! Even said they are going to release the game after the season is over.
Chandrika: Awesome, are we gonna play a game then? It might cheer me up a bit.


Skye: Sure, grab a pad.
Chandrika: Fancy.
Chris: I wanna know who the unlockables are?
Skye: One has to be Even, he isn't shown... I don't know about the second one though?


Chandrika: I'm going to play as me.
Skye: Same here.
Chris: Me too.
Even (Voice Over): Why don't you just unlock me... and then play as me!!! Why am I an unlockable anyway?


Chandrika: Let's play this!
Chris: Sorry guys, but I have to win. Mario Kart is my life!
Even (Voice Over): Psst! Don't mention that franchise, we'll get sued.
Chris: Oh sorry, I meant Abnormality Kart, I need to win this game!


Skye: I can't believe you hit me with a banana. I'm sending a blue shell your way Chris.
Even (Voice Over): Again, try and call it a different name. We'll get sued.
Skye: I'm pretty sure Nintendo doesn't own the rights to have a banana in a game.
Even (Voice Over): Chandrika, could you please make your way to the diary room. The medical advisor is here to check you over.
Chandrika: I'm gonna lose now.

....


Chandrika: Are you Dr. Kilroy?
Dr. Kilroy: Yes I am.
Chandrika: Ahh good. As you can see, I have a problem.
Dr. Kilroy: I thought so, haha.


Dr. Kilroy: Before I come to a conclusion, do you experience any internal or external pain?
Chandrika: Nope.
Dr. Kilroy: Have you had any physical alterations since your colour change?
Chandrika: No. I've just turned blue. I feel normal.


Dr. Kilroy: Hmm, I'd like to take a full body scan sometime after the POP competition.
Chandrika: Okay.
Dr. Kilroy: Because we think we found some sort of altercation coming from your stomach that could have altered your pigment colour.


Chandrika: Are you saying I could have eaten something that could have done this?
Dr. Kilroy: Possibly. It's hard to tell until we do the scan.
Chandrika: Okay, well thanks for telling me this.
Dr. Kilroy: It's okay, you'll be fine to participate in the POP competition. We'll do the scan tonight.

Even (Voice Over): Great news, Chandrika is going to be fine... for now! Housemates, it's time for the POP competition. Please meet in the ceremony room.




























Even: Hello housemates! It's time for the POP competition, the winner of the POP competition will get the power to veto one of the nominees or not. So, it's time to find out who will be playing in the POP competition... The HOH...


Even: Neytiri the Na'vi.
Chandrika: Oi!
Even: I'm joking... Chandrika! Will automatically be playing. As well as the two nominees...


Even: Arian! And...


Even: Wayne! We also need three randomly selected housemates to also participate in the POP... the randomly selected housemates are...


Even: Chris!


Even: Nahita! And...


Even: Natasha! It's time for the competition guys. Can all the housemates who are participating make their way into the HOH area. To the other housemates, please stay here in the ceremony room until they return. Let's play!




























Chris: Well, this is cosy.
Natasha: Ooo, I like this setup.
Chandrika: Why is there...
???: Please, come and take a seat!


Even: Okay guys, it's time for the competition to commence. As you can see you are sat behind a counter. You will play a game of Simon Says. On your desk, you can see a panel of three colours; Red, Blue and Green. You will be asked to put down the colours in order of the sequence they come out as. Simon will tell you what sequence the colours are in. The winner of this challenge willl be the person with the longest correct sequence.
All: Just wondering, who's Simon?


Simon: Can't you f*cking see me here? I'm f*cking Simon you bunch of c*nts. Now come on, f*cking play the game you b*stards, I haven't got a f*cking day have I? I have to go and f*cking clean out my b*starding swimming pool. Do any of you b*tches have to do that? I don't think so.


Nahita: Is someone gonna remove him for his excessive swearing?
Even: He's a gnome... so technically we can't.
Nahita: Well someone is talking down it.
Simon: What are you going on about? I'm a living gnome.


Even: Um, let's move along quickly. As you can see you are all behind this nice little wall, the sequences will be shown once you do them. They will be shown using toys with the respectable colours you have used.


Even: As you can see, the more space there is the smaller sequence you've completed. Try and hit the wall to get a decent score to help you win the POP competition. Got it?
All: Yeah.
Even: Good.


Simon: Ready for a trial run you b*stards?
Nahita: I wish someone would shut him up.
Simon: You want a fight? I'll give you one.
Nahita: I am fine!

Simon: Okay, the trail sequence is... Green, Green, Blue, Red!


Simon: Great, most of you got it! Time for the real thing.
Even: Are you ready guys?
All: Yeah.
Even: Let's begin and good luck!


Simon: Red, Red, Blue, Green, Green, Blue, Red, Green, Red, Blue!

*The buttons are tapping away.*

Simon: Number 2... Red, Blue, Blue, Blue, Green, Green, Red, Green, Blue, Blue, Green, Green, Red, Blue, Green, Red!


Simon: Number 3... Blue, Green, Blue, Green, Red, Green, Blue, Green, Red, Blue, Green, Green, Green, Blue, Red, Green!

*The buttons are tapping away.*

Simon: Come on panzies, keep up!


Even: Should we see how they are doing individually?
Audience: Sure.
Even: Why have we zoomed in on this dragon? Oh well... First off, Nahita and Wayne.


Even: Wayne looks happy.
Wayne: I am, I've got a sequence done.
Even: Great, what's your highest so far?
Wayne: A sequence of three.


Even: That's... just bad. How are you doing Nahita?
Nahita: I'm focused. You're kind of distracting me though.
Even: Oh sorry.
Nahita: Yeah... oh wait, I missed that one, ugh.


Even: So from what we've seen it looks really hard.
Simon: Red, Blue, Green, Green, Red, Red, Blue, Red, Green, Green, Blue, Red, Green, Red, Blue, Blue, Red, Green.
Even: Let's see how Chandrika and Chris are doing.


Even: How is it going Neytiri?
Chandrika: Chandrika... not Neytiri.
Even: Sorry, how is it going?
Chandrika: I'm liking this game, I hope I have enough points so far.


Even: Maybe, probably not. Chris, how is it going?
Chris: Shh! I'm focused.
Even: Okay then I won't...
Chris: SHHH!


Even: Fine. Why do we keep zooming in on the dragons?
Camera Man: I don't know. We have nothing else to film for this part since it's mostly just button bashing.
Even: Fine, let's get back to filming the contestants, last is Arian and Natasha.


Even: Arian? Doing well.
Arian: Not really, it's much harder than I expected.
Even: Tell me about it, glad I'm not playing it.
Arian: Thanks I guess.


Even: Natasha, how is the game going?
Natasha: I'm confident at this game, I've got the sequences down. I hope I win this.
Even: You want to win something don't you?
Natasha: Yes! Just anything, a POV, a HOH, anything haha!


Simon: Okay you bunch of c*nts. The competition is over, I need a beer now.
Wayne: You haven't even done anything.
Simon: I've shouted out the bl*ody colours haven't I? I deserve a f*cking beer.

Even: Okay, before this gets out of hand... let's find out who had the highest score shall we? 

*Even counts the points gathered from the sequences.*

Even: Okay, we have a winner... The winner of this POP challenge is...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...




























Even: Chandrika!
Chandrika: Wow, second POP win, very nice!



POP COMPETITION RESULTS:
Chandrika- 29
Natasha- 25
Nahita- 21
Arian- 0 (Did not send in POP)
Chris- 0 (Did not send in POP)
Wayne- 0 (Did not send in POP)

Even: Congratulations on your win Chandrika, as holder of the POP you are immune from being nominated by the HOH- although that isn't going to happen anyway since you are the HOH. You can still use the veto on one of the nominees though.Okay, Chandrika, now that you have won the power to use the veto. Will you use it and who on?

Chandrika: I am going to use the veto on...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























Chandrika: No one! I'd rather keep my hands as clean as possible for now... It's nothing personal.
Arian: Oh...
Wayne: I kind of expect that from her.


Even: Okay, following that decision means that Arian and Wayne remain this week's nominees. Good luck everyone! It has been a very interesting day. See you soon.
All: Bye!
Arian: I'm going up against Wayne... I'm confident that I'll be staying for the long run. I'll have to try and campaign though just in case things don't go my way.


Wayne: If these guys think they are getting rid of me then they have another thing coming. I'm not leaving anytime soon, I'll make sure of that. Watch out guys, Wayne is coming to get you!

























Skye: Okay, so I have to fill it in like this?

*Skye spills most of the coffee granules on the floor.*

Skye: Are you kidding me... ugh.


Nahita: Hey Skye, what do you think of this?
Skye: Whoa, what's happened to your hair?
Nahita: Haha, nothing silly. It's a wig.
Skye: Where did you get that wig from?


Nahita: I brought it in with me on the first day, cool eh?
Skye: It's awesome, you look like a big ball of gum.
Nahita: Haha thanks. I love these kind of wigs. The normal ones are nice, but these are so much fun.


Skye: We both look like we are out of some sort of 60's sketch show.
Nahita: Haha, Shoop Shoop!
Skye: Anyway, who are you going to vote out now?
Nahita: I have no idea... I saved Wayne in week 2, but then again Arian is a superhero. We've all got a long sleep ahead of us tonight.




























Arian: So, looks like I'm definitely facing the music.
Kyle: I'm sure you'll be fine.
Arian: What makes you think that?
Kyle: You're more liked than Wayne.


Arian: Even though that's true, likability doesn't play anything now. It's all strategy.
Kyle: True. I'll save your regardless.
Arian: Thanks for the support. I'm feeling very confident about this eviction.
Kyle: It's the best way to be.


Arian: It is, I told Marshall to think positively before he went. I don't think he actually did though.
Kyle: That's what probably led to his eviction.
Arian: Exactly! If you are gonna stay, you gotta show that you want to.


Kyle: I heard you say that you were just floating through though? Not much of a strategy is it.
Arian: Maybe this is the sort of kick I need to get motivated again to win this game.
Kyle: I understand that, being saved last week made me more determined to win this time around.


Arian: Really?
Kyle: Duh, yes.
Arian: Good, can you help me gain support then?
Kyle: I don't think it will be that hard, I'll help you though.


Arian: Great, I'll be relying on you then.
Kyle: Okay. Say, wanna have a go on Abnormality Kart?
Arian: Sure.
Kyle: I heard Chris unlocked Even.




























Chris: How are you feeling about the eviction?
Wayne: For the first time I feel nervous being here.
Chris: You think you're gonna go?
Wayne: Yes. I mean it wouldn't be a bad thing, but then again...


Chris: Yeah I know what you mean. I thought I was going home in the first week. It's a lot of money to say bye to if you leave. I mean, it's a life-changing amount of money.
Wayne: My point exactly! I came here to win, I didn't come to get eliminated within Week Four.


Chris: Someone has to go though.
Wayne: That's true, which is why I need your help.
Chris: Okay?
Wayne: I want you to help me gain support for the eviction tomorrow?


Chris: Do you think that is wise?
Wayne: Um yes. It saved you in Week One.
Chris: True, but were in Week Four now. There are other factors at play here.
Wayne: Such as?


Chris: I'm not going to name them all, but the tide of the game is different now.
Wayne: I still want some support going into this eviction.
Chris: Okay, I'll help you, but if it ends up bad, then you should have thought about your other options.


Wayne: Don't get sassy with me. I'll be fine.
Chris: Okay, I'm off to bed. I'll see you tomorrow.
Wayne: Bye!
Chris: I hear Abnormality Kart! Who's playing?




























Lucielle: I never realized how this robe looks on me? I'm loving this hair more and more.

*Lucielle poses in front of the mirror.*

Lucielle: Yes! Vogue.


Chandrika: Oh hi Lucielle.
Lucielle: Um, are you okay to come near me?
Chandrika: Why wouldn't I be?
Lucielle: Well you turned blue, what if your contagious?


Chandrika: I'm not contagious.
Lucielle: I'm not taking my chances.
Chandrika: So, how are you feeling about this eviction?
Lucielle: Happy. Both nominees aren't really... well... good.


Chandrika: Arian isn't that bad.
Lucielle: I know, but he is a massive floater.
Chandrika: Hmm, are we having a strategic talk? We've never had one of these when you had green hair.
Lucielle: I guess the new colour has changed my view on the game.


Chandrika: Interesting.
Lucielle: I'm not really bothered about this eviction though. Either choice to go would be fine.
Chandrika: Say, do you and me want to make a mini-alliance?
Lucielle: Sure, sounds good to me. If I win HOH next week, I'll safe you... for now!


Chandrika: That's fine with me. Isn't it wonderful how things change so much in this house.
Even (Voice Over): Chandrika, can you please come to the diary room, Dr. Kilroy is going to do a bodyscan on you!
Chandrika: Sure, I'll see you around Lucielle.

Even: That is the end of the day! Chandrika won the POP competition and decided not to save anyone. That means Arian and Wayne will face eviction. Who will be leaving the house this week? Arian, or Wayne? We'll find out on Abnormality!


No comments:

Post a Comment