Monday 2 March 2015

3.10: Is it Magic?


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality House to win a huge $250,000. There will be only one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Chandrika: I really thought Gladys would make it.
Natasha: Well it was a close vote.
Chandrika: I know, 7-5... I still thought Gladys could pull it off though and stay.
Natasha: The only person to blame for that really is you. You sent her home.


Chandrika: Evicted with 7-5... why? I really thought my girl would make it. If you're watching now Gladys... I'm sorry you went home. I really am.


Chandrika: Um, why is it my fault?
Natasha: You had the POP, you could have clearly saved her, but you didn't.
Chandrika: It was strategy, you of all people know that.
Natasha: Oh I know, I'm just saying, don't complain she isn't here when you could have saved her.


Chandrika: You're right, maybe I should have saved you, then I could have got Carlito to put you up in her place.
Natasha: Stop being so childish!
Chandrika: I'm not, don't expect me to stay quiet just because you don't understand something that I do in this house.


Natasha: And don't expect me to take this crap off of you!
Chandrika: You sound like you want a fight?
Natasha: I'm not a fighter, I can kill you with kindnesss, honey!
Chandrika: Don't call me honey, my name is Chandrika!


Natasha: Obviously, Chandrika deciding not to use the POP on Gladys, resulted in her friend's eviction, and if she cannot take responsibility for that then I'll send her home next. Anyway, this game is really really hard, and I figured out you can't trust anyone entirely except yourself. Poor Gladys... I believed Chandrika was her friend! Well I think I need to win the HOH today more than ever!


Natasha: I know what your name is, do you want a nametag or something?
Chandrika: Oh my!
Natasha: What? What the hell is the problem now?
Chandrika: Your hair... it's... blue!


Natasha: What do you mean it is blue?

*Natasha looks at her hair.*

Natasha: What the... what's happened to my hair? You better not have done anything to me.




























Nahita: I'm so happy that you were saved.
Kyle: Thanks, it was super close though. I could have gone.
Nahita: That is true, there was only two votes in it.
Kyle: Exactly, which is why I am going all out at this HOH.


Kyle: After seeing how the votes went at the eviction, I need to try and get the HOH next week. I need the power to secure me another week and get one of the big players out of the house.


Nahita: I'm not sure if I'll go all out for the HOH.
Kyle: How so?
Nahita: I still have a target on my back from Week 2.
Kyle: That's true.


Nahita: Although I would like the power again, it was stressful but fun having the right to pick the people to go home.
Kyle: Just make sure you don't leave it too long to try and win it again, it might not work in your favour.


Nahita: You've got a point. Carlito has won it twice already, and no one seems to consider him a target.
Kyle: Probably because he makes all these tiny deals with them.
Nahita: If it helps your game, then why not do it?


Nahita: I like Kyle's enthusiasm for the next HOH, he needs to remember though that you can't just go into it and nominate anyone you consider a threat. It's a strategic game, you have to play the game that'll benefit you in the long run. If he does win though, I think he will do a reasonably good job. I'm always here if he needs guidance who to nominate, haha.


Kyle: Exactly! Whoa.
Nahita: What?
Kyle: Your hair... it's just changed colour for no reason.
Nahita: Ahh! I'm grey... and pink... you're changing too!


Kyle: Huh? Oh my...
Nahita: Haha, you look like Lucielle's long lost brother.
Kyle: Something is definitely up here. What do you think is going on?
Nahita: It might have something to do with the bed explosion... We need to look for clues around here somewhere.




























Nathan: I need to workout for this next competition.

*The door opens.*

Nathan: Who is it?


Lucielle: Hey Nay, can I use this machine?
Nathan: Um sure. It's all yours.
Lucielle: Thanks so much.
Nathan: Phew.


Lucielle: Are you okay?
Nathan: Great, sorry about last night. I took most of the covers.
Lucielle: That's okay. I can't sleep with too many covers anyway, it gets too hot.
Nathan: It was kind of hot last night actually.


Lucielle: You seem really nervous when you are around me.
Nathan: Sorry, it's just... well, we're not very good friends.
Lucielle: Is that all?
Nathan: You're a bit scary too.


Nathan: I bet Lucielle is a really nice person, however, sometimes she does come over as kind of snooty and superficial. I'm sure if I make friends with her though she'll open up more. We have to talk now anyway, she's got into my bed.


Lucielle: Not as scary as your hair, it's changed.
Nathan: Argh! I've got green hair... you've got... pretty normal coloured hair.
Lucielle: Huh? MY HAIR IS BROWN!!! Nooooo...
Nathan: What's wrong?


Lucielle: My beautiful green hair... it's gone!
Nathan: You don't look too bad with brown hair though!

*Lucielle bursts into tears.*

Lucielle: WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH MY HAIR!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Nathan: Um, calm down... just calm down for a second.




























Skye: It's all going to be a bit more challenging now that the numbers are dropping.
Arian: How so?
Skye: There's a higher percentage that someone could nominate you.
Arian: Ahh I see. Little tip, keep on the down low. Be a floater, then the HOH will forget about you.


Skye: I'm pretty sure that won't help anyone.
Arian: Oh won't it? Have I been nominated yet?
Skye: No.
Arian: Have you?


Skye: Well I wouldn't class myself as a floater... so...
Arian: Do you get what I'm saying though?
Skye: Kind of. Wouldn't it feel good to get power though?
Arian: No.


Skye: Wow, you really don't want to try and win do you?
Arian: I don't really care. It's a place to stay and so far I'm on the road to getting the $250,000.
Skye: Not with that attitude, do you know how many people have auditioned for this? You should feel honoured that you were asked to come on the show because thousands of people would kill to be on this show.


Skye: People like Arian really annoy me. I wish that I won HOH, because I'd nominate Arian. Although for that to happen he'd have to be a Villain, ugh. This is what the game does to you I suppose.


Arian: I don't have time for a lecture from you.
Skye: Oh whatever.
Arian: Why is your hair blue-ish?
Skye: Huh? Why is your hair pink?


Arian: Is this some sort of punishment we weren't told about?
Skye: I dunno... I kind of like it though, it goes with my dress.
Arian: I'm not having this... I'm going to complain to the producers... after I have a quick nap.
Skye: Ugh... I swear that's the only thing you do in this house.




























Wayne: I can see your cards Chris.
Chris: No you can't.
Wayne: I know, I was joking.
Carlito: That was a poor joke.


Wayne: Have you got any better ones?
Carlito: I sure have. "I saw this bloke chatting up a cheetah. I thought: 'He's trying to pull a fast one."
Wayne: That was horrible.


Carlito: Ahh... I'm so glad the pressure is off my back! No more worrying about my nominees and who is going home... Someone did go! Gladys... and I'm so glad! It's nice to sit back and watch your handy work. I am happy with how the week played out. What I am NOT happy with though is the fact that Nahita and Chandrika keep snooping around my garden. They know it's my area of the house! It's my quiet domain which I come to relax and consider the competition. Does it matter that a bed exploded? No! What matters is the next Head of Household. Those girls are wasting their time! They should be in training not investigating!


Carlito: At least I got a response from Chris.
Chris: I did chuckle at that one a little.
Wayne: Whatever, I know I'm going to win this game.
Carlito: Ha, good joke Wayne!


Wayne: I'm not joking.
Carlito: What the hell have you done with you hair haha.
Wayne: What?
Chris: It's all white.


Wayne: Oh yeah, well it looks like someone just dropped their slush puppy over your head.
Chris: That doesn't make sense.
Wayne: You're a teal colour.
Chris: How did that happen?


Carlito: I... don't know.
Chris: Bah! You've got candy floss hair Carlito.
Carlito: Oh shit. I look like a K-Pop Star.
Wayne: What the bloody hell is K-Pop?


Chandrika: Hmm, it seems like it's happening to everyone's hair? Why isn't it happening to me though?
Carlito: Chandrika, why hasn't your hair gone funny?
Chandrika: I don't know, I'm going to see Even about this. I'm getting to the bottom of things.




























Even: Okay, are we ready to shoot the confessional for the next HOH?
Producer: Sure are. Do you know your lines?
Even: I think so, can you prompt me from over there if I forget something.
Producer: Certainly.


Chandrika: Ahh! Even, the man I was expecting to see.
Even: What is the problem Chandrika?
Chandrika: The problem? Are you kidding, you've done something with everyone's hair.
Even: I haven't done anything, I've been learning my lines all morning.


Chandrika: Well if it wasn't you then who was it?
Even: I dunno, was it you Adam?
Producer: Don't say my name on the TV! And no it wasn't. No one has been into the house.
Even: Hmm, nope it's not anything that the producers have been doing.


Chandrika: Well there has to be...

*The housemates barge into the diary room.*

Chandrika: There's no room in here for everyone!


Wayne: What has happened to my damn hair!
Carlito: You've got some explaining to do.
Kyle: I look like a damn cabbage!
Nahita: I've aged like twenty years with this colour! What is going on.
Natasha: I am not happy.
Chris: Come on, aren't you gonna tell us what's happening?
Arian: I've got pastel pink hair! I need an explanation.
Lucielle: I'VE GOT BROWN HAIR FOR GOODNESS SAKE! ARGH!
Chandrika: Well, what is happening?
Nathan: I look... I can't even...

Skye: I like this colour actually.

Even: Guys, just... get ready for the HOH competition, I'll get someone to look into it for you.


Chris: Well, I expected more than that.
Natasha: I guess it isn't too bad... for now.
Chris: Let's just hope whatever it is that's doing this stops.
Natasha: I look like an M&M.

Even: Okay everyone out, we need to record the confessional. OUT!

*Everyone leaves.*

Even: Could all the housemates please meet in the ceremony room for the HOH competition!




























Even: Hello housemates!
All: ...
Skye: Hi Even!
Even: Fair enough then, I can do with silence, oh and hi Skye. Today all of you will compete in the HOH competition. This competition is called; Abnormality Kart.


Even: As Carlito was the HOH last week, he will not be eligible to compete in this week's HOH competition. Wayne will also not participate since he is already nominated following his 'prize' from the previous POP competition. The rest of you are though. It's time for you all to enter the HOH room. Carlito and Wayne please stay in the ceremony room until the HOH competition is over.
Carlito: ...
Wayne: ...


Skye: This competition sounds an awful lot like a specific Nintendo game.
All: ...
Skye: Are we all on some sort of silence mutiny?
All: Yes.


Even: Hey guys, let's go over the rules of Abnormality Kart!

*The housemates get ready.*

Even: In this competition, three of you will race each other at a time around a little race track we prepared, you will do this via a remote control. The race will act as a time trial and you will pick your vehicle before we begin. The person out of all of you who has the quickest time will win the competition and become the next HOH.

Even: So the first three people to participate are... Lucielle, Natasha and Nathan... pick your cars!


Even: Okay, Natasha has picked the gold car, Nathan has picked the red car and Lucielle has picked the green car.
Lucielle: I picked it since I've lost my green hair!
Even: Like I said, we are looking into the sudden hair colour changes. Are you all ready?
All: Yes.
Even: Good, let's put the cars on the track!




























Even: Ready...
All: Yes.
Even: Great! READY... SET... GO!

*The cars drive off.*

- TO KEEP THE SCORES OF THE ACTUAL HOH COMPETITION HIDDEN, WE WILL SHOW THE FIRST LAP OF THE THREE LAPS THEY MUST COMPLETE -


Even: Woo! So far, Natasha is in the lead followed by Nathan. Lucielle is in last place!

*The karts ride around the track.*


Even: It looks like Natasha has gone the long steady route while Nathan has took the short-cut.

*The karts keep on driving.*

Even: Lucielle has also gone the steady route too!


Even: Whoa! Nathan has sped up and has taken over Natasha!
Natasha: Is this a challenge Nathan?
Nathan: I'm not going to let you win easily Natasha.
Lucielle: Guys, slow down. I want to win.


Even: Lucielle is still at the back while Nathan and Natasha are head to head in this first lap.

*The karts continue to drive around the track.*

Even: Will Lucielle be able to get back into this game? Maybe.


Even: It looks like Nathan is trying to build a gap between him and Natasha.
Nathan: Damn right I am.
Natasha: I'll catch you up, don't worry.
Lucielle: So will I... I think. Hey! The batteries have come out of my remote control.
Even: That's bad. Okay, that's all the people are seeing of this trial.

Even: The next challengers up are... Arian, Chandrika and Chris.


Even: Okay, Chris has chosen the gold car, Arian has chosen the red car and Chandrika has chosen the green car.
All: Good luck guys.
Even: Are you all ready?
All: Yes.
Even: Let's begin this match then!




























Even: Ready?
All: Yes!
Even: Great! READY... STEADY... GO!

*The cars drive off.*


Even: Woo! Looks like it's a tight race so far. Chandrika is in the lead though.
Chandrika: Oh yeah!
Chris: Not for long.
Chandrika: Oh really.


Even: Looks like Chandrika is going down the short cut!

*Arian's car charges right into Chandrika's car*

Chandrika: WHAT THE...


Even: Ouch! Looks like Arian completely smashed Chandrika off of the course.
Chandrika: It's okay, I'll come back with a fight... as soon as I find out how to reverse.
Chris: Told you that you wouldn't last long.
Arian: Haha, let's get to the HOH.


Even: Chandrika has got onto the track again!

*Chandrika tries to catch up with the others.*

Even: This match is getting furious!!!


Even: Arian and Chris are neck-and-neck. Chris does look like he is slightly in the lead though.
Chris: Woo!
Even: Okay, that's all we are seeing of that trial!

Even: The next challengers up are... Kyle, Nahita and Skye! Pick yours cars!!!


Even: Okay, Nahita has chosen the gold car, Skye has chosen the red car and Kyle has chosen the green car. 
All: Good luck guys.
Even: Are you all ready?
All: Yeah!
Even: Let's begin then shall we?




























Even: Ready?
All: Yes!
Even: Great! READY... STEADY... GO!!!

*The cars drive off.*

Even: Let's see. Nahita is in the lead, followed by Kyle. Skye is at the back.
Skye: My car reminds me of this van I watched on this crime show once, he was a psycho butcher.
Even: Nice Skye. You're driving slow, you're not going to win at this rate.


Even: Nahita... why aren't you turning!

*Nahita's kart smashes into the wall.*

Nahita: The cog isn't turning.


Even: It must be jammed!

*Even helps get the cog unjammed.*

Nahita: Thanks, it's working now.


Even: Back to the race. Kyle is in the lead now, followed quickly by Skye.
Skye: The butcher was bald and worked at a shopping mall. I think his name was Larry?
Even: Thanks for the information Skye, keep on the road!
Skye: Oh my, I nearly crashed.


Even: Nahita is coming back now, Kyle is still in the lead at the end of this lap and is followed by Skye.

Even: THE CHALLENGE IS OVER! IT IS NOW TIME TO TALLY THE SCORES AND REVEAL THE RESULTS!!!!!!




























Even: Okay, I have tallied up the scores of your time trials guys! And we have a winner!

Even: I can now reveal that the winner of this HOH competition is...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...




























Even: Chandrika! 
Chandrika: I WON! My first time as HOH, woo!



HOH RESULTS:
Chandrika- 596468
Nahita- 495833
Natasha- 492323
Skye- 319938
Nathan- 307584
Kyle- 50211
Arian- 0 (Didn't receieve HOH)
Chris- 0 (Didn't receive HOH)
Lucielle- 0 (Didn't receive HOH)

Even: Since Arian, Chris and Lucielle didn't get a score they will be the Have-Nots for this week. They will only have access to slop and will eat slop for this week.

Even: Great news for Chandrika on her win! Let's go back to the ceremony room to make your nomination.




























Even: Congratulations on your win Chandrika! You have gained the power to nominate one housemate this week, this is due to Wayne being automatically up.
Chandrika: Woo!
Even: You have also earned immunity for your fellow Supervillains this week.


Even: So Chandrika...
Chandrika: Yes.
Even: As the fourth HOH, you have the power to nominate. Chandrika, who are you going to nominate...

Chandrika: Even Steven, I am going to nominate...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...





























...



























...



























...































...



























...




























Chandrika: Arian! I feel as if you have been floating through this competition and haven't really had any pressure put on you. I want you to prove to the others that you are here to compete.
Arian: Wow.
Even: Okay, Arian, Wayne, you are this weeks nominees. You will be participating in this week's POP competition to try and save yourselves. 


Even: Okay, that concludes this HOH competition. I will see all of you next time at the POP competition. Hopefully with your normal hair colours back, you bunch of easter eggs! Haha, bye.
All: ... Bye.




























Arian: I'm pissed.
Nathan: You know what to do, just go out there and win it.
Arian: I don't think I'm going to.
Nathan: Wait, what?


Arian: I'll just be a massive douche to people. That helped Wayne get saved.
Nathan: I doubt that will help anything but to secure your eviction.
Arian: Hmm, maybe.
Nathan: Look, just go out there... and win the POP.


Arian: Fine. Just wondering...
Nathan: What?
Arian: If you play, are you going to use the veto on me?
Nathan: I don't know.


Arian: Oh great, what is the point in playing if you don't have allies behind you.
Nathan: Look, I don't mean to offend you, but you have to stop relying on everyone.
Arian: I don't have time for this. I'm going to bed.
Nathan: Bye then, you need to change your attitude if you want to stay.




























Carlito: This will be your third POP right?
Wayne: Yep. I'm confident for it. I kinda won the first one, the second one I did bad, if it's going in a pattern then I'm sure I'll be safe.
Carlito: Hmm, possibly.


Wayne: Plus, I'm up against that Ryan, so I'm sure I'll be safe.
Carlito: Ryan?
Wayne: Is it Ryan? Aaron? Oh I don't know.
Carlito: Arian.


Wayne: That's it. I still have an advantage against him.
Carlito: How can you be so sure.
Wayne: Have you seen his record so far? He isn't the best at competitions.
Carlito: He hasn't really had any worries though in the game to make him want to get a high score.


Wayne: I guess you're right.
Carlito: I'm going to bed now anyway, you coming?
Wayne: Sure, let me just go and get something to eat first.
Carlito: Please don't eat my burrito.




























Even: That is the end of the day! Arian and Wayne have become the new nominees, which one of them will be able to save themselves at the next POP competition though? We'll find out soon. Stay tuned everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment