Monday 18 March 2013

2.13: Back to Abnormal 2

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Su was the fourth housemate to be sent home at the eviction ceremony. Another week begins and another person must become HOH. However, since the group formation is only lasting one more week, who will be put up for eviction? And who will get their own back once the groups have gone. It's all on Abnormality!


Snowflake: Let's see what we got to eat...

*Snowflake opens the door*

Snowflake: Oh, just macaroni and cheese. Look's like I'm having that then...
???: Hey, Snowflake.


Snowflake: Oh no, it's Tedula again.
Natalia: I'm over here fuzzball.
Snowflake: Oh... hi Natalia.


Natalia: We need to talk about the whole 'Tedula' incident.
Snowflake: I'd rather not. I'm still tired from when he possessed me...


Natalia: What?
Snowflake: He possessed me, he told me to say this paragraph into the mirror and then boom...
Natalia: Sure he did.
Snowflake: He did.


Natalia: HE NEVER DID ANYTHING SNOWFLAKE!
Snowflake: Natalia?
Natalia: YOU'RE JUST BEING AN ATTENTION SEEKING LITTLE WH*RE!


Snowflake: I'm not.
Natalia: You are, you're just jealous of everyone else in this house.
Snowflake: Oh really?
Natalia: Yeah. You're just pulling a stunt like this so everyone will be like, 'Poor Snowflake'.
Snowflake: Take it back!
Natalia: No, because it's true.


Snowflake: Nat... I feel very sorry for you.
Natalia: Excuse me?
Snowflake: Leave. You're just starting trouble. YOU ALWAYS START EVERY-LITTLE THING!
Natalia: I don't.
Snowflake: You do. You're the instigator.


Natalia: I haven't got time for this.
Snowflake: If you don't believe me... go ask Azula. I'm pretty sure she won't lie to you.
Natalia: Ugh.


Alex: I am so glad that b*tch Su is gone. I'm gonna really try for HOH this time around. What can I say? I miss that big bed and the privacy. Maybe Ella and I could...you know ;) Anyway that incident with Snowflake and Tedula was too strange to be true. Did that really happen, or am I just losing it from being in this house for so long? Whatever the case, I'm just going to act like it didn't happen. This season is a lot wackier than I remember last season being when I was watching it. What's going to happen next?


Alex: Hmm... where is everybody?


Alex: Hello!

*Alex hears some laughing in the distance*

Alex: Oh no... that could be Count Tedula...


Alex: Hello? Still no sight of anyone.

*Alex hears more laughing in the distance*


Alex: Hello? Anybody there!

*Alex hears more laughing coming from the direction of the bedroom*


Alex: It can't be Count Tedula. Can it? No, that's a load of...

*Alex hears more laughing*



*There is a lot of laughing heard from the bedroom*


Alex: That can't be Count Tedula... wait, woah! Is someone... at it in there?


*Alex opens the door and enters*

Alex: What on... earth is happening in here?


Alex: And why are you all in costumes?
Ella: Because Alex... it's annual costume day.


Alex: Am... I missing something here?


Ella: Like I said Alex, it's annual costume day.
Alex: I got that but...
Ella: But what?
Alex: Nothing.


Azula: I'm not sure what your costume is supposed to be Alex?
Alex: I'm not sure what your's is either?
Azula: I'm a genie. Brent's a gnome, Ella's a mermaid and Noah is...


Alex: An alien!
Azula: You could say that. He's not in full costume though.


Noah: For your information Azula... I am.
Azula: Oh yeah. What are you then?
Noah: A human disguised as an alien.
Azula: Oh dear.
Noah: Hey Alex... go put your costume on man.


*Alex opens the drawers. Ella is behind him*

Alex: I got nothing.
Ella: Sure you have... let's just put some of these things together.
Alex: A couple of shirt and some jeans... not much you can do with that.


Ella: I guess your right... leave me too it! I've got a great idea.
Noah: *Alien noises*
Ella: Okay then.
Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all housemates please make your way to the garden for the HOH competition!





































Ziggy: Thanks contestants... just sit down now.

*Ziggy see's the cameraman getting a zoom in*

Ziggy: Ahem... you're supposed to be filming me. Not Natalia's backside!

Ziggy: That's better. Now where was I... oh yeah. Contestants, the HOH competition this week is called; 'Tiger Wood Experience'. In this competition, housemates will have 1 chance to hit their golf ball and get the longest distance to become HOH.

Ziggy: However, this week will be the last week where you will be fighting as a team. Next week though, you will be fighting for yourselves. Everyone will take part in the HOH competition, apart from Ella.

Ziggy: So, without further or do... good luck! First off...

Ziggy: Stop changing the f*cking camera angle! Azula, you're up first.

Azula: Woo!

*Azula grabs the golf club*

Azula: Okay Azula... just hit the ball!
Ziggy: Are you okay Azula?
Azula: Yes. I'm just concentrating.
Ziggy: Okay then.

*Azula hits the golf ball*

Azula: Woo! Look at it go!
Ziggy: That was an impressive shot Azula. Noah, you're up next!

Noah: Woo! I haven't played golf in ages.
Ziggy: Be careful with that club Noah, that's my personal favorite one.
Noah: I'll be fine. Chill Ziggy man.

*Noah tries to hit the ball but ends up hitting the ground. The golf club snaps*

Noah: Oh no.
Ziggy: Noah... you've broken my favorite golf club.
Noah: I'm sorry Zig.
Ziggy: Ugh... Snowflake, you're up!

*Snowflake picks up another golf club*

Snowflake: This is such fun! It reminds me of that time when...
Ziggy: JUST HIT THE BALL!
Snowflake: Gosh, how pushy are you today?

*Snowflake hits the ball*

Snowflake: Hey... where's the ball gone?
Ziggy: Ouch!
Snowflake: Ziggy? Are you okay?
Ziggy: Ugh...

Snowflake: Hey... I found my ball.
Ziggy: Grr... I'm that close to... Ugh. Nevermind. Brent you're up!

Brent: I'd best get this done before it gets dark.
Ziggy: Ugh...

*Brent hits the ball*

Brent: Woo! There it goes.
Ziggy: That was fantastic Brent. 
Brent: I used to play it when I was younger.
Ziggy: Alex, you're up!

Alex: Hehe.
Ziggy: Don't mess around with the golf club Alex.
Alex: I'm fine Ziggy. I know how to use a golf club.

*Alex hits the ball. The ball hits one of the cars parked up and breaks the window*

Alex: Woops.
Ziggy: Alex... I... don't believe you.
Alex: Oh great, don't tell me that was your car Ziggy?
Ziggy: You're gonna pay for this.

Alex: I'm just gonna sit down.
Ziggy: I... need a break. With that the HOH competition is over...
Natalia: Hey, I haven't tried yet.
Ziggy: TOO BAD! Let's just find out the won this competition before I get killed by anymore golf balls. The winner of this HOH competition is...














































































































































































































































































































































































Ziggy: Brent!
Brent: Really? Woo!

Quiz Scores:
Brent- 7
Alex- 6
Natalia- 5
Noah- 5
Azula- 4
Snowflake- 0 (Didn't hand in HOH Quiz)

Ziggy: Since Azula and Snowflake were the lowest scorers this round, they will be the Have-Nots for the week. Brent, who will you nominate to take part in the Pamper Package?
Brent: I will nominate Natalia for the pamper package.
Natalia: Oh, thanks Baby.
Ziggy: Great, Brent, before you give me your nominations, let's see who was in your group and immune from eviction this week... 

























































































































































































































































































































Ziggy: Azula!
Azula: I'm immune? Oh yes!
Ziggy: Oi, cameraman! Turn the surround lights on in here please? Thank you.

TEAMS:

Winning Team:
Azula, Brent

Team 2:
Alex, Natalia

Team 3:
Noah, Snowflake

Ziggy: That will be the last team HOH this season! That means, that from now on. You will only be immune if you win HOH. So, Brent... who are your nominations for eviction?
Brent: Ziggy... I am going to nominate...














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Brent: Noah and Snowflake!
Snowflake: Oh...
Noah: Me? Brent, come on, I thought we were mates.

Ziggy: Noah and Snowflake are the nominations this week! We'll see who will try and save themselves at the POP competition. Well, from me. Goodnight.






























Snowflake: What just happened?
Noah: I got betrayed, that's what happened. I mean, I thought he'd have put up Ella instead.
Snowflake: You can't make friends on this sorta format. You'll lose.

Snowflake: That is why I keep to myself most of the times.
Noah: I agree. I won't be making that mistake again.

Snowflake: And anyway... do friends help you get the big prize? Hell no. They throw you away.
Noah: Once you're no use to them.
Snowflake: You're catching on quick.

Noah: Ugh... what are we gonna do though?

Snowflake: Noah, there's nothing we can do now.
Noah: Wrong, we can campaign.
Snowflake: Yes, but will that actually work? No.

Noah: You're right.
Snowflake: I know. I will not go home this week, and neither will you.
Noah: Oh yeah?
Snowflake: Yes. We will both get off the block and save ourselves. Then next week we can get revenge.

Noah: Sounds like a plan.

*Noah hugs Snowflake*

Snowflake: What's that for?

Noah: For not giving up on yourself and me.
Snowflake: Noah... I...

*Noah moves his hand down her back*

Snowflake: Noah!
Noah: Snow... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it.


Noah: What am I doing? It's getting late, I should go get some sleep. Sorry Snowflake.

Snowflake: Noah?
Noah: Yes?
Snowflake: Don't be sorry.
Noah: What?

*Snowflake kisses Noah*

Noah: Snow... I...
Snowflake: Noah, take off your mask.
Noah: Okay.

Noah: Is that better?
Snowflake: That's better.
Noah: Snow...

*Snowflake kisses Noah*

Snowflake: Noah, trust me. We will not go home this week.
Noah: Oh Snowflake... forget about it for now. I'm having fun.
Snowflake: Hehe.

Ziggy (Voice Over): So, with that concludes this episode of Abnormality! Brent has won HOH and decided to put up Noah and Snowflake for eviction. With the POP competition around the corner, who will save themselves from the block? And if they do, who will be the replacement? We'll find out next time on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment