Saturday 2 March 2013

2.11: Wrath

Ziggy: Welcome to Abnormality! Where the drama spawns and all matter of crazy happens. 11 Contestants are isolated from the world for several weeks competing for the title of 'King/Queen of the House' and the all important prize money of $250,000. Last time on Abnormality, Ella won HOH and decided to put up Natalia and Su up for eviction. The POP competition is just around the corner so who will try and put everything in it to save themselves from the chopping block? Well, we'll see on Abnormality!

Ziggy (Voice Over): Azula! As you have been nominated by Ella to compete in the pamper package, you'll have to answer the riddle correctly and win a prize for the house. Are you ready?
Azula: Yes Ziggy!
Ziggy (Voice Over): Right, well, here's the riddle...

Mary's dad has five daughters, Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

Ziggy (Voice Over): Azula, you have once chance to answer the riddle correctly... otherwise no prize!
Azula: I think I know the answer... is it Mary?
Ziggy (Voice Over): You are right!!! You have earned the house a prize.
All: Woo!
Ziggy (Voice Over): The prize is an afternoon session of water-balloon fighting!
All: Water-balloon fighting? Perfect!






























Alex: Well done on winning the Pamper package Azula.
Azula: No problem Alex. Say, do you wanna be on my team when we play? Noah and Snowflake are already on a team and I thought it'd be cool if you'd want to play as well.
Alex: Um, sure. I guess it'll lighten the atmosphere in here a bit. Count me in!

Azula: Brilliant!

*Azula forgets to catch the bottle. The bottle smashes on the carpet*

Azula: Oh dear.
Alex: That's going to stain the carpet, that is.
Azula: I'll get it cleaned up.

Alex: Ooo... candy.
Azula: Natalia has been in the diary room for some time now. I wonder if she is feeling fine?
Alex: She probably will be. Natalia is a tough cookie.
Azula: Yeah, you're right.

Natalia: That is it - I have officially had it with Su. She tricked me into drinking cockroaches! Like, ew! She needs to leave, she's nothing but trouble - all she does is piss everyone off. Oh and Ella can follow her right out the door! What did I do to deserve to get nominated?! I've never even talked to that b*tch! Wait, who's Ella? Seriously, does anyone even know? Ohh she's one of those blonde chicks here that nobody cares about. That's it, I can't hold this in any longer, I'm going to go knock some sense into those two! They should be afraid, very afraid.

*Opens the door and enters the dining room*

Natalia: Oh hey guys.
Azula: Are you okay Natalia?
Natalia: Yeah, fine Azula.

Alex: I guess someone should eat these.

*Alex grabs a couple of sweets*

Alex: Mmm... toffee's my favorite!
Azula: Alex!
Alex: What?

Natalia: I wouldn't eat them, Su might've popped a cockroach in when you weren't looking.
Alex: Eww... why would she do that?
Natalia: Who knows. She's a little bit of a fruitcake at times.
Azula: That's one way of putting it.
Natalia: Speaking of Su? Have you seen her about?
Azula: No.
Natalia: Ella?
Alex: I saw her earlier on. She was in the sauna room.

Natalia: Thanks Alex! I'll be on my way...



































Natalia: I hope she is in here...

Natalia: Mostly down to me putting a cap in her ar*e... well... not literally. I don't have a gun... on me! ;)

*Natalia opens the door*

Natalia: Hello? Anyone in here? Ella?
Noah: Nope...

Noah: Just me and Snowflake... I haven't seen Ella all morning.
Natalia: Are you kidding me?
Noah: Nope... I saw her at the PP meeting for a bit, but that's all.

Snowflake: Ella?
Natalia: Huh?
Snowflake: Did you ask where Ella is?
Natalia: Yes.
Snowflake: Well... I saw her in the garden earlier on with Brent near the pond.
Natalia: Oh you did, did you?
Snowflake: Yep.

Natalia: That little b*tch thinks it's funny to put my up for eviction and then take my boyfriend. Grr...
Snowflake: What?
Natalia: Um, nothing. Thanks for the information guys.
Noah: No probs.
Natalia: Noah... Snowflake, has anyone told you both, that you look cute together as a couple?

Noah: No, not really... you're the first.
Natalia: Hehe, you two should go out sometime.
Noah: We're just friends.
Snowflake: Yeah, friends.
































Brent: Where has it gone now?
Ella: I think it's... right there!
Brent: Oh, yeah. I see now.

Ella: It's so beautiful. I've never seen a ladybird like that before.
Brent: Nature's beautiful when you look closer at it. Like waves. Their beautiful in many ways.
Ella: Yeah.
Brent: Especially the large waves, the feeling of conquering one on your board is amazing.
Ella: It sounds pretty dangerous though, surfing.
Brent: It can be dangerous... it's practice though.
Ella: Yeah... it's come back again! Look, there it is!

*Ella points at the ladybird hiding behind Brent's sandal.*

Brent: Have you ever thought about taking up a sport Ella?
Ella: Not really.

Brent: You should take up surfing! It's fun.
Ella: I've always had a slight interest in american football.
Brent: Really? You're not the sorta type I would've thought to like american football.
Ella: I'm more than just a pretty face!

Natalia: You're right there, you're a crook. A shady b*tch who's playing this game to ruin relationships.
Ella: Natalia?
Brent: What are you talking about babe?

Natalia: You know what I'm talking about. She's flirting with you. Since you and her are immune this week, and I'm on the block, she thinks she can get rid of me and have you to herself.
Ella: That's nonsense.
Natalia: Is it really...

Ella: Yes, it is. I already have Alex as my boyfriend and I love him very much.
Brent: Exactly. I'd never cheat on you anyway babe.
Natalia: I know you wouldn't sweetheart. But women can manipulate!

Ella: You're crazy!
Natalia: No you are. I've seen past your plans! You cannot fool me.
Brent: Nat!
Natalia: Don't Nat me... I haven't finished yet.

Brent: Look girls, bickering won't do anyone, any good.
Natalia: Quiet Brent.
Ella: Treat him with respect woman. You're talking to him like sh*t.

Natalia: Who are you to judge me? You're a coward who hides behind that sissy diva appearance. Well, I'll start talking to Brent properly, but I'm gonna finish what you've started.
Ella: I haven't started anything but you are talking a load of bullsh*t. Get away now!

Natalia: Apologize!
Ella: Apologize for what? Having a nice little chat? Well lovey, you need to open your eyes and see the world for what it really is. Get outta my face now, otherwise I'll do something I'll probably regret to you.
Natalia: Is that a threat? Brent, she just threatened me... if it's going to be like that then.

Brent: Oh no... Natalia, please don't...

Ella: Come at me then you ugly wh*re.
Natalia: You're asking for it.
Ella: Give it to me then. Woman! GIVE IT TO ME.
Natalia: As you wish.

*Natalia slaps Ella 10 times. Ella faints from the force of the numerous slaps*

Ella: Ugh...
Natalia: Anything else to say? B*tch!

*Brent catches Ella.*
Brent: You're out of control Natalia!

Natalia: I'm so sorry Brent. She deserved it though...



















































Alex: Come at us losers! Red team is gonna win.
Azula: Hehe, watch out for Snowflake... she seem's very good at this game.
Alex: My eyes are pealed.

Noah: Hey Alex! Watch yourself.
Alex: You can't get me.
Snowflake: We'll see about that.

*Azula picks up water-balloon*

Alex: Get there attention Azula!
Azula: I'm on it.

Azula: Let's get Noah right between the glasses!

*Azula throws the balloon*

Noah: Woah! Ha, you missed Azula. Nearly though.
Azula: Damn. Alex, watch your side.
Alex: I am.
Noah: Hehe... time for Plan A!
Azula: Plan A?

Noah: Haha, you ready Snowflake?
Snowflake: Hell yeah.
Alex: Oh dear.
Azula: I'm hiding behind you Alex!

Snowflake: Hey Alex!

*Azula dodges Noah's balloon.*

Azula: Phew! Thank god.

*Snowflake throws her balloon.*

Alex: Ouch!
Snowflake: Haha, I got you!
Alex: Ooo...

Noah: Woop! Down goes Mr. Price... now we just need to get Azula.
Azula: Wait, what? Ah!













































Brent: You've knocked her out Natalia!
Natalia: Good.
Ella: Ugh... hmm...
Brent: Ella, are you okay?
Natalia: Get off her!
Ella: Huh?

Natalia: She deserved what she got for putting me up for eviction.
Su: What is going on here?
Natalia: Well... well... well. You're on time...
Su: On time? For what?
Natalia: To get your ar*e beaten.
Su: What?

Su: You are crazy.
Natalia: I'm not crazy.
Su: You are, you can't go around beating people up because of some silly eviction.

Natalia: That doesn't excuse your cockroach trick though.
Su: That wasn't me.
Natalia: It was... I found out.
Su: How?
Natalia: Why would I tell you?
Su: Natalia... if this is some sort of sick game to you, then I suggest you get help.
Natalia: The only help I will need, is the ambulance to take away your injured body.

Su: If you think you're going to beat me up, then you've got another thing coming.
Natalia: Oh really?
Su: Yeah.

Natalia: If I touched you, you wouldn't do anything to me.
Su: Wouldn't I?
Natalia: No.
Su: I dare you to even try and hit me... then you'll see the consequences.

*Natalia backhands Su*

Natalia: There you go!
Su: Argh!
Natalia: Did it hurt? It came with a side-order of b*tch!

Su: Ugh... she hit me! That's it.
Natalia: Huh?

Natalia: Su!
Su: You asked for it.

*Su punches Natalia.*

Natalia: Ouch! Stop it.
Su: No, you're going to pay for your actions.
Natalia: Stop it now you psychopath!

*Su headbutts Natalia. Natalia falls to the ground*

Natalia: Ouch! Motherf*cker! That really hurt.
Su: You should have listened to me.
Natalia: F*ck you!
Su: You don't learn do you!

*Su grabs Natalia's arms and puts it behind her back*

Natalia: Ouch! Let go... please.
Su: Apologize to me and Ella.
Natalia: Never!
Su: Fine then.

*Su turns Natalia around and headbutts her. Natalia falls to the fall. She is knocked out*

Su: That's what you get when you cross your blade with Su Berman! B*tch.

Brent: Natalia?
Su: She'll be fine Brent. She's just knocked out.
Brent: Natalia!

*Ella has woken up.*

Brent: What have you done to her Su?
Su: I just merely taught her a lesson.
Brent: And that was?
Su: You can't slap Su Berman and get away with.

Brent: She isn't moving!
Ella: I hope she's okay... I mean, she did attack me an all, but deep down she's sweet.

Su: She will be fine! I think she's turning mentally insane.
Brent: What?
Su: Mentally insane... like Cassandra Classical last season. She was fine until she hit a peak in her game, then she lost it.

Ella: Or maybe she is just a cow?
Su: Or that!
Brent: Oh Natalia... wake up sweetie.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Contestants! Please make your way to the garden for the POP competition.
Brent: You guys go, I'll try and get her awake again.





















































































Autumn: Welcome contestants, to the POP competition! Today's competition will be a game of 'Needle in a Haystack'. But before we continue...

Autumn: Let's find out, who will be participating in the POP competition. The current HOH; Ella, and the two nominee's; Natalia and Su will automatically be competing, so, let's find out who is randomly selected to compete...

Autumn: Azula!
Azula: Woo!


Autumn: Brent!
Brent: Hell yeah baby!

Autumn: And Snowflake!
Snowflake: Delightful!

Autumn: So, as you know contestants, the game is called; 'Needle in a Haystack'...

Autumn: In 'Needle in a Haystack' all the contestants will be in the middle of a giant haystack and will have to search through the hay to find the veto hidden somewhere inside. However, there will be other objects in there that will appear to be the veto... so guys... let's get you into the haystack!



























Autumn: Right... contestants we... hang on a second... go to camera 2 please! We can't see a thing around here apart from hay.

Autumn: Ah! That's better. Contestants, the veto has been hidden in the haystack... so, without further or do. FIND IT!


























Brent: Ouch! My finger.
Azula: What's wrong Brent?
Brent: I stubbed my finger on a fork or summin'.
Azula: Damn, that's bad. I better watch myself.

Natalia: Where am I? What am I doing here?
Brent: Nat baby! Are you okay?
Natalia: Who are you?
Brent: It's Brent.
Natalia: Brent? Brent Lee from the T.V?
Brent: No. What's wrong with her?
Su: It looks like she's suffering from some sort of amnesia or memory loss.
Natalia: Who are you?
Su: Shut up.

Snowflake: Are you stood in front of it Su?
Su: What? No! If I knew where it was, do you think I'd be searching through the other piles.
Snowflake: Well... I would, try and make the others think I didn't know.

Brent: Nat's lost her mind... She doesn't remember me.
Azula: It's fine Brent. We'll help her after this!
Brent: Okay.

Su: I can smell the veto! It's in that pile.
Autumn: I believe that is the hay Su!

Ella: This is hopeless! How are we going to find it in this giant pile of hay?
Autumn: We have a winner!
Ella: What? Wow, that was fast.
Autumn: I can now reveal, the person who found the veto in the hay was in fact...


































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Autumn: Brent!
Brent: I won! Woo!
Autumn: Brent, since you have the power of the veto, who will you use the veto on?
Brent: I'm going to use the veto on Natalia!
Autumn: Okay, since Natalia has been saved from the chopping block. The current HOH; Ella, will have to nominate someone as Natalia's replacement. So, Ella... who will be the replacement nominee?
Ella: The replacement nominee will be...


























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Ella: Noah!
Noah: Oh... I didn't see that one.
Autumn: Noah, you have been nominated to take Natalia's spot as a nominee.

Autumn: Noah is now in Natalia's place on the chopping block. With that decision I conclude this week's POP competition. Bye everyone!
All: Bye.

Ziggy (Voice Over): So, Natalia was saved by Brent and Noah was put up in her place. With the eviction ceremony just around the corner, can Noah or Su persuade the others to vote in their favor? Or will their efforts backfire on them? We'll find out on the next episode of Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment