Wednesday 12 February 2020

5.13: Ice Derby Madness

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 5! We are back with an all new season with 12 new housemates who are willing to fight it out to win the competition! Over the next 9 weeks, all 12 housemates will be battling it out for the grand prize of $350,000 as well as a place in the hall of fame as one of our winners. Previously on Abnormality, Janelle and Jonah found themselves on the block after being nominated by our fourth HOH: Stewart. Janelle went on to win the POP where she saved herself from the chopping block. Unfortunately Triceratops was nominated as a replacement for Janelle on the block, but survived against Jonah who was voted out of the house with a 4-1 majority. With a new week beginning, who will rise to power? Who will find themselves on the block? We'll find out on this episode of... Abnormality!


JANELLE: Ooh, Mr. Waiter! Don't you recognise the most beautiful woman in the world staring at you? Oh lovey, you know exactly how I do it!

*A knock can be heard on the bedroom door.*

JANELLE: Bugger, ahem... come in dear!


GRIFFIN: Hey Janelle.
JANELLE: Griffin, my love. I don't want to talk to you.
GRIFFIN: Please hear me out, I need to speak about a few things.
JANELLE: What things?
GRIFFIN: Stewie... or Stewing as people call him.
JANELLE: Okay... let's take a seat. I'm interested.


GRIFFIN: First of all, I just want to remind you that I haven't said a bad word about anyone, I'm not that kind of person.
JANELLE: Okay...
GRIFFIN: However... I have been thinking about recent events and Stewie.
JANELLE: You can call him Stewing dear, he isn't here to hear you.
GRIFFIN: ...Stewing. I've noticed a few 'off' moments that he has had that have made me think he isn't as timid as he says he is.


JANELLE: Wait, you believe me?
GRIFFIN: I don't want too, but I think I have to.
JANELLE: He has said some bloody rotten comments you know.
GRIFFIN: What did he say to you?
JANELLE: He called me an old effing b-word.
GRIFFIN: Wow, that is horrible.


GRIFFIN: Has anyone else been in his presence when he's done similar stuff like that? Blair, anyone?
JANELLE: I'm not sure lovey, as far as I'm aware I'm the only one who has seen Stewing in his full form. Blair & Trix saw that spat he did in the kitchen but they didn't see it all. I'm sure if anyone else would have seen Stewing by now he would have been exposed to the lot of us.
GRIFFIN: That is a good point.


JANELLE: If they have kept it to themselves then they are playing a very tricky game indeed.
GRIFFIN: Do we need to get him out? If he is a nasty piece of work I'd rather them be out as soon as possible.
JANELLE: It has to be an option, if he remains here he will cause chaos! He is a toxic maggot.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


JIN: I has lot of reflect time to look at me. I remember friend of mine always say 'Stay true to you'. It is with me everyday, so I try to be. It week 5 now, my game is honest... but I keep thought of Stewie. Wicked is as will be, and he is. I know what he is and I want nothing more of it. Last week was a small agree with him, but no more. This my game and I won't be took down by it.


JIN: What good view of garden! I like the window here, stained glass is beautiful! Remind me of religious halls.

*JIN puts a picture of his family into his drawer and stares out of the window into the garden.*

JIN: Peaceful week, I rest for now. New challenge ahead.


JIN: Like rosebud, the light will shine on in and new adventures to be had.
STEWART: H-Hey Jin, how are you today?
JIN: I am good, you?
STEWART: I-I am doing good too... c-can I ask you a question? Actually... it's m-more of a proposal of sorts.
JIN: Fine.


STEWART: I-I have been lamenting on last week, J-Jonah was the one to go w-which wasn't my initial target... what I d-did like was our partnership. Y-You and I made a great team and we w-won the HOH because of it. S-So, w-what would you say about having a permanent alliance? A t-top 2 pact?
JIN: That is big propose to me. Surely more other people would be better to ask?


STEWART: I-I would but Janelle seems to h-have a big influence on what people think around here.
JIN: Amar, Blair, Trix they all good people. They know to use their own mind.
STEWART: T-True, but the proof is in the pudding. As a t-team we did excellent. S-so, what do you say?


JIN: Stewie... I must say no.
STEWART: What?!
JIN: No, my heart says no. I mustn't.
STEWART: Your heart might say no, but what do you say?
JIN: No. No, no, no. I won't do this.
STEWART: T-That is very disappointing... do you want to go home?
JIN: I won't go home.


STEWART: That's what you think old man. You've made a huge mistake!
JIN: Maybe, but I'm happy to say I did. I want no tags with you in this.
STEWART: Fine, then you'll go home next. I'll make sure of it myself.
JIN: Here is the real Stewie... crawl up from cave like a monster.
STEWART: Shut your mouth old man!
JIN: You think no one see it, they do. Janelle do, and I'm sure others will too.
STEWART: They'll believe every word I say, I have them eating from my hands at the moment and it'll stay that way too.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


BLAIR: I'm glad you're still here Trix, I'm not sure how we'd all cope without you. I'd be bored out of my mind.
TRICERATOPS: Oh stop it you, I'm delighted to still be here... but I do think it's time for me to step it up!
BLAIR: Step it up, how so?
TRICERATOPS: I've been in the game but I don't feel like I've been playing the game! But I have had a lot of brilliant ideas since being nominated.


BLAIR: Oooh nice, what ideas did you have?
TRICERATOPS: Well, I thought... instead of actually nominating people out of the house, maybe I can get everyone to quit.
BLAIR: And how are you going to do that?
TRICERATOPS: Easy! I'll pretend that I saw a big mountain lion come into the house, everyone will panic and run out of the house leaving me inside. Here's the thing though... there is no mountain lion it's just a stuffed little lion toy I have! Good plan eh?
BLAIR: It would be if I didn't know about it now.
TRICERATOPS: ...Oh yeah. Dammit!


TRICERATOPS: I'm over the moon to still be here! Going up against Jonah on the block was terrifying especially since he is well liked amongst the house, but I was given a second chance to be flawless and stunning... I'm joking, I've never been either, just fabulous! Anyways, I've decided that it's time to play the game! I don't want to be on the block again and I certainly don't want to go home just yet, I'm having the time of my life! IT'S SO MUCH FUN.


BLAIR: I've been thinking about the game myself, I've been going under the radar for a while now but I also want to jump in the lion pit and make some moves.
TRICERATOPS: Sounds exciting and dangerous! I LIKE IT.
BLAIR: I've also had a think about who I want in the final with me... and I'd like you to be there.
TRICERATOPS: Are you asking me for an alliance? If so, then YASSS! I'll have to tell Amar and Lana though, they'll want to know about this.


BLAIR: Wait, you've got an alliance with Amar & Lana?
TRICERATOPS: Umm... no, of course not...
BLAIR: ...
TRICERATOPS: Okay, yes I have... a top 3 one. Oh nuts, shouldn't have said that.
BLAIR: Hmm, it could work for both of us. How does the idea of a 4-man alliance sound?
TRICERATOPS: You do realise Amar is the only man in that quartet, right?


BLAIR: An alliance of Amar, Lana, you and me. Counting the numbers up we'll have the majority to get to the end.
TRICERATOPS: It does sound good, I'm not sure though.
BLAIR: Both of us want to be in the final, all 4 of us can help each other to get there.
TRICERATOPS: Being part of the majority would be a huge advantage... I'm in!
BLAIR: Perfect!
TRICERATOPS: I will have to talk to them about it though, is that okay?


BLAIR: That is a-okay with me. Do you want me to sit in on it?
TRICERATOPS: I'm okay, I can do it alone. It may be a bit pressuring for them if you're there in the room. No offence!
BLAIR: None taken, I can assume how it could go.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


*AMAR opens the fridge.*

AMAR: Hey Lana, have you seen my pancakes I left in here?
LANA: No I haven't seen them.
AMAR: Weird, none of the vegetables are here... where is all the food?
LANA: Isn't there any left in there?
AMAR: There is but... ugh...


AMAR: All of my vegan food has gone!
LANA: Your vegan food?
AMAR: Yeah, the lot of it... gone.
LANA: Excuse me fishies, let me go help out.

*LANA heads over to the fridge to talk with AMAR.*


AMAR: Someone must have eaten it, the fridge was full of my vegan food yesterday... where has it gone?
LANA: I was going to say, we've only done the weekly shop. Would anyone want to eat it?
AMAR: ...Let me think.
LANA: I don't believe anyone would do so out of malice.
AMAR: Perhaps not malice, but I do think it was conscious... Of course... it's Blair!


LANA: Ugh, be quiet!
AMAR: Excuse me?
LANA: Apologies, I'm not talking to you Amar. This little rascal in the tank is saying some colourful words about the whole fiasco.
AMAR: It must be Blair. When she was a have-not before she ate everyone out of house and home... now she's had the opportunity again and she has taken it.


LANA: Perhaps she didn't realise how much she ate?
AMAR: That is the whole problem Lana, she knew how much was there and still ate it. She's very self-centred sadly.
LANA: If that is the case, then she should know better.
AMAR: I doubt if I confronted her about it though, she'd accept responsibility- I expect a whole heap of denial.


AMAR: I'm not mad about the whole situation, it is very frustrating that's for sure. I don't mind if you want to eat vegan food, go ahead... however, I'm the only one in this house that is vegan. I have my supply for the week and everyone else has the rest of the shopping to take care of. For someone to come in and eat my rations, that's not cool. Not one bit. It creates bad tension for unnecessary reasons.


LANA: I'm in agreement too... though, this does give one a good reason to possibly put her on the block.
AMAR: Are you suggesting we get rid of Blair?
LANA: It is becoming an issue for you... plus if it continues, the house will not be happy as their food will be compromised. She'll turn the house against her.
AMAR: That is not a smart move on her side... but it could be an interesting advantage for us... I do need to eat something though.
LANA: I'll see if I can cook something up from what we've got. It may be very basic though.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


STEWART: I-I'm a bit nervous going into this week. I-I wish I could have played the game differently.
GRIFFIN: Oh really, what do you regret?
STEWART: I-I don't regret anything, I-I just wish I could be more confident with people, you know.
GRIFFIN: It can be hard to do so. I've seen you at times when you've been confident though!


STEWART: Y-You have?
GRIFFIN: Yeah, it's been good to see.
STEWART: T-Thank you, I-I try to be the best person I can be... some people don't seem to like that though.
GRIFFIN: Janelle, huh?
STEWART: Y-Yeah.


GRIFFIN: She does seem to have it out for you.
STEWART: I-I've been nice to her, and I h-have tried to patch up this hatred thing going on... but n-nothing works.
GRIFFIN: I think you need to talk to her, put both of your feelings out in the open and see if there is a way forward. It's never over until it's over!


STEWART: Y-you think so?
GRIFFIN: Yeah! Once you both do that you can apologise and move on. She can apologise for being brutish to you and you can apologise for calling her, well you know what.
STEWART: I beg your pardon? What's are you talking about? Have you been talking to Janelle behind my back?!


GRIFFIN: I did yeah, look I'm sorry but I had to. I needed to clear the air, especially after the incident in the bar room.
STEWART: I don't believe this, why am I treat like some sort of invalid? I don't need anyone to talk for me!
GRIFFIN: Stewie, it wasn't like that.
STEWART: D-do you believe what she said? I-I wouldn't even imagine saying something as horrid as that to my worst enemy.


GRIFFIN: ...No, I don't.
STEWART: T-Thank you.
GRIFFIN: Don't thank me, please.
STEWART: I am so sorry... look, I'm going t-to stay away from everyone for a bit. I-I don't think people like me here and I-I don't want to make people feel uncomfortable.
GRIFFIN: You don't have to do that Stew.


STEWART: I don't like Griffin going to Janelle behind my back and bitchin' about me, but this has given me a few cards to play with here. Stewie the little wimp is going to skate through this week unscathed if I can play it right.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


BLAIR: Ooh really? Now I didn't expect that to happen.
JANELLE: Neither did I lovey, it was a pleasant surprise.
BLAIR: Did he apologise?
JANELLE: He did. He apologised for all his actions.
BLAIR: And Stewing?
JANELLE: What about him love?


BLAIR: Does Griffin also believe that Stewing is evil?
JANELLE: I wouldn't call Stewing evil, an angry little two-faced elf. Yes! Evil, no I don't think so.
BLAIR: Does he believe, yes or no?
JANELLE: I'm unsure, I still think he doubts the idea that Stewing isn't what he says he is.


BLAIR: It won't be long until Stewing takes another chance to attack you, if he does though we need to expose him to the rest of the house.
JANELLE: Be smart dear, you don't want to alienate people in this house without substantial proof.
BLAIR: I'm surprised no one else has picked up on him. Surely he isn't that good of an actor to keep it up 24 hours a day, right?


JANELLE: He must be a method actor, it's the only explanation.
BLAIR: Are you telling me there's a second Stewing out there somewhere? May the watcher have mercy on that guy.
JANELLE: Whilst we are talking about him, are we in agreement that he will be the main target this week?
BLAIR: If either of us win I think it's one of our best options.


JANELLE: Perfect, the main target he is.
BLAIR: I'll be honest though, I'm not feeling the best today Janelle. I've got serious gut bubbles.
JANELLE: Oh dear lovey, what has caused it?
BLAIR: I'm back on regular food today aren't I. I had a few bits and bobs and now I'm feeling a bit sick. I hope it was in date.


JANELLE: If not I have some medication for a bad tummy. I'll have to go look for it in my suitcase.
BLAIR: Thank you Janelle. Much appreciated.

*JIN decides to flee the living area.*

BLAIR: Hmm, I wonder if he is okay? He's been quieter than usual today.
JANELLE: He will be fine, you know Jin likes to have time away from everyone.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


TRICERATOPS: The gang is back together!
LANA: It's definitely a cool gang from where I'm looking.
TRICERATOPS: Trix has been thinking, could there be a space for one more person to join the gang?
AMAR: This is going to get interesting. You've had a few ideas since our last meeting?


LANA: Who do you have in mind?
TRICERATOPS: I've been talking to her a lot recently, however I think Blair would be the best person to add.
AMAR: ...I am not too sure.
LANA: Yeah, I don't know Trix.
TRICERATOPS: Come on guys, it'll be the best strategic move for our games.


AMAR: Forgive me, but how?
TRICERATOPS: If we have a fourth member, we will soon have the chance to become the majority of the house. Our decisions will be able to get us to the top!
AMAR: I see your thinking, I do think there are other people in this house who would be worth keeping close to us.


TRICERATOPS: Who would you choose as a better choice?
AMAR: I'd go with either Jin or Stewie.
TRICERATOPS: I do like Jin, he's a cutie patootie. Stewie is nice but I'm not sure if he is a good people player.
AMAR: Jin it is then.
TRICERATOPS: I can't go back on my 'top 2' deal though. I'll look silly.


LANA: Top 2 deal? You didn't promise Blair you'd take her to the final with you, did you?
TRICERATOPS: I did yeah, I thought it'd be a good move but it's playing on my mind big time man. I can't handle these strategical plays.
LANA: You don't owe Blair anything... We are all still in this together, no? You, me and Amar are going to be in the top 3 that's still the plan.


TRICERATOPS: Ugh, yeah...
LANA: All of us need to stick together if we're gonna make it through this. Blair may be a good player, but this alliance has to come first.
TRICERATOPS: You're right... I'm so sorry guys.

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO START OUR FIFTH HOH CHALLENGE! CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE CHALLENGE ARENA!

























*******

























EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the fifth HOH challenge! This challenge is called; "Starlight Express". Today all of you will take to the ice to try and collect as many tickets as possible. Sounds fun huh?


EVEN: Each of you will don a pair of ice skates and skate around the rink. Whilst skating you will have to collect tickets that will fall from the ceiling. Each ticket is worth a different amount of points, the tickets will range from 1 to 3 points.


EVEN: At the end of the challenge, all tickets that have been collected will be tallied and the housemate with the highest points from their tickets will be the winner of this challenge.


CETRION: Now that Even has covered the ground rules, it's time to get yourselves onto the ice guys! TECH CREW! Can we get some vibrant lighting in here, it's gonna be the funkiest skate you've ever had!

*The housemates take to the ice.*

CETRION: It's time for the challenge to begin. GOOD LUCK! PARTY!


JANELLE: Now loveys, I am a woman of a certain age! I've only been ice-skating as a young woman, I haven't been on the ice in years and I am slightly scared. I'm not as, how should I put this, hard as I used to be. If I fall I'm going to bruise like a peach, so my main goal for this challenge is to keep up! If I can do that I'll be happy.


JANELLE: How is everyone finding this challenge so far?
AMAR: I'm enjoying it, I feel free on the ice.
LANA: Whoa, I've never skated before. I don't think its my hidden talent.
JANELLE: You and me both dear.
BLAIR: Gotta get them tickets!


LANA: Ahhh!

*LANA falls but lands on her knee, saving her from hitting the ice.*

LANA: That was a close one.
GRIFFIN: Are you okay Lana?
LANA: I'll be fine, nothing I can't walk off... or skate off!


TRICERATOPS: Oh my... how can skating be so tiring?
BLAIR: Are you okay Trix?
TRICERATOPS: I'm fine and dandy.
BLAIR: Keep moving and keep looking forward, it helps a lot.
TRICERATOPS: Okie dokie!


JANELLE: Have you been collecting tickets Amar? I keep missing mine.
AMAR: I've caught a few, it's easy to miss them though. They're coming down really fast!
JANELLE: I'm surprised I'm still on my feet dear, I've done much better than I expected to.


TRICERATOPS: Tickets, tickets! I want me some tickets!

*TRICERATOPS tries to grab as many tickets as possible but nearly falls on her back.*

TRICERATOPS: FUUUUU! I'm falling! I'm... actually no, I'm fine everyone! No need to panic over me.


LANA: I'm getting used to this now, this is quite fun!
GRIFFIN: Same, I'm enjoying myself.
BLAIR: Eyes on the prize Blair, eyes on the prize!
GRIFFIN: You got many tickets Blair?
BLAIR: Not as many as I'd like, we're getting there though.


BLAIR: I really want this HOH! I need to get some wins under my belt and I feel like I haven't been able to excel in any of the challenges yet... but I have a good feeling about this one.


JIN: Ouch!
TRICERATOPS: Jin, are you okay? You look hurt?
JIN: My hip go pop, it's fine it go back into place. I turned wrong on the ice.
TRICERATOPS: Be careful dude, the ice ain't no joke. It can be serious.
JIN: Don't worry, I am nimble enough to keep up.


CETRION: Keep up the good work guys! You're all doing amazingly.
JANELLE: Lovey, will there be coffee on afterwards? The refreshments will definitely be required.
CETRION: I haven't got any coffee on me.
JANELLE: How disappointing.


LANA: We're onto you Blair!
BLAIR: What's going on?
GRIFFIN: We're going to take you out of this challenge once and for all!
BLAIR: Help! Someone help me!
LANA: Haha, if only I could keep my balance let alone take you off the ice!


GRIFFIN: Whoa! Lana, slow down you're gonna take me down with you if you're not careful!
LANA: Sorry, I accelerated too fast on that corner. I'll try to keep my distance on the next loop around.
AMAR: I'm running out of space to hold my tickets, anyone else having the same problem?


GRIFFIN: Yeah, I didn't realise we don't have any pockets in these outfits.
AMAR: I've been trying to stash it through the little slits between our shoulders and torso. It works but I think the tickets are starting to itch my skin.
GRIFFIN: Ouch! Luckily it won't be too much of a pain if you put clothes on underneath.
AMAR: I have a vest which is okay but it's just on the shoulder where it is itching a bit, no biggie.


GRIFFIN: This HOH is crucial, I've already got a HOH win to my name but the number of players is dwindling now and power is essential if you want to make it to the end. I want to get there and I know I can do it.


JIN: I'm shaky on this ice.
JANELLE: You just be careful now dear, we don't want any accidents.
JIN: I am trying to be safe, best I can.
JANELLE: Don't forget to get the tickets though dear, I've missed a few whilst trying to keep my balance.


TRICERATOPS: Woo! I'm getting the swing on this ice skating majiggy now.
AMAR: Same here! It feels somewhat liberating to just glide around.
BLAIR: I'd much prefer roller skates to be honest.
TRICERATOPS: THAT... WOULD... BE... EVERYTHING!

*A large thud can be heard.*


*JIN has fallen on the ice and straight onto his back.*

JIN: AawaieinbsooooOuch!
TRICERATOPS: Jin! Are you okay man?
JIN: I hurt my back, went wrong on that turn.
TRICERATOPS: Do you feel like normal? Do we need a band aid or a brown paper bag for you to breathe into?


JIN: I just need help up, my back is seizing if I stay too long.
TRICERATOPS: Let me help you.
JIN: I try get up myself first!

*JIN tries to get up but stops when he can feel a pain in the bottom of his back.*


JIN: Ouch! I need help, I can't get up. Pain in back when I do.
TRICERATOPS: You just stay there Jin, I'll give you a hand up! Ugh, we need a medic team over here. NOW!
CETRION: Good timing! It's time to end the challenge. Medic team, please can you see to the downed housemate.


CETRION: While the medic team are analysing Jin, please can you all pass me your tickets!

*The housemates pass over their tickets.*

CETRION: Thank you for your tickets. Before I reveal the winner of this challenge, I will tally up the scores.

*The housemates wait while CETRION tallies up the tickets.*

CETRION: I have now tallied up the scores and we have a new HOH! Without further or do, I can now reveal... the winner of this HOH challenge is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























CETRION: Blair!
BLAIR: Woo!
CETRION: BLAIR! Where are your clothes?
BLAIR: What do you mean, I have them on. I just took...

*BLAIR notices.*

BLAIR: OH MY FUCKING GOD, they must have got stuck to the futuristic outfit... I need to find them quick!

HOH SCORES:

Blair- 524
Jin- 416 (inc. +10% advantage)
Lana- 176
Triceratops- 144
Janelle- 142
Griffin- 98
Amar- 47

EVEN: Congratulations Blair! You are the HOH this week. With this new power you are immune for eviction this week and will have the power to nominate two nominees to put on the chopping block... Amar & Griffin, as you are the two lowest scoring players for this HOH challenge you are the Have-Nots for the week. You will only have access to slop and will eat nothing but slop for the week.


EVEN: Now we know who our new HOH is, it is time to return to the ceremony area and discover this week's nominees.

*The housemates leave to go to the ceremony area.*

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


EVEN: Welcome back to the ceremony area housemates! First of all, I'd like to congratulate Blair on her win!
BLAIR: Cheers Even.


EVEN: Your HOH win gives you the chance to nominate two people for eviction this week. Your two nominees, along with yourself and three randomly selected housemates will compete in the POP challenge to earn the veto. I hope you have given this some thought because the time has come to nominate...


EVEN: Blair, who are you going to nominate this week...

*Tense music starts.*

BLAIR: Evie, I'm going to nominate...

























*******
























*******
























*******



























*******
























*******

























*******


























*******
























*******

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























*******
























*******
























*******

























BLAIR: Jin and Stewie. Best of luck to you.
JIN: No worries.
STEWART: I'm on the block again? T-This blows.

EVEN: I'm so sorry guys but Blair has decided to nominate you for eviction. All is not lost though, both of you are automatically enrolled onto the POP challenge for a change to save yourself from the block.


EVEN: With that news, it is time to conclude the nominations ceremony. I will see you all again at the POP challenge where one person will win the veto and have the chance to save one of the nominees on the block! Goodbye everybody!
ALL: Bye Even.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


LANA: Hi producers! I just wanted to come on Trix's behalf and mine to see whether Jin is doing okay?
PRODUCER: Hi Lana! Jin is currently with the medical team after his fall. I can't comment right now, however we will update the house once we know more information.

LANA: Thank you, it is appreciated!


TRICERATOPS: I'm still in shock, I can't believe it happened!
JANELLE: Oh lovey, bless your heart. He will be okay, he's in the hands of the medical team now.
TRICERATOPS: You don't think he will be removed from the game do you?
JANELLE: I doubt it dear, on another note, it would help our chances in the game! One less housemate to evict from the house and all.


TRICERATOPS: Janelle, really?
JANELLE: Sorry my love, I'm just trying to make light of the situation.
TRICERATOPS: Do you think they'll keep us in the loop?
JANELLE: I think so, it's a big thing that has happened. If they try and scoop it under the carpet it'll look bad.


TRICERATOPS: I can't believe Blair still nominated him after that too, it is a bit insensitive of her.
JANELLE: Dear I know, sometimes she can be a real cold madam. She is still young though, perhaps it's just her lack of maturity coming through.
TRICERATOPS: I guess so...


JANELLE: At least he'll have a chance to save himself in the POP challenge.
TRICERATOPS: If he comes back!
JANELLE: Yes, if he comes back.
TRICERATOPS: I do like Jin, I may even save him myself.
JANELLE: I like him too, he is a pleasant man.

























*******
























STEWART: I-I'm nominated again, shocker... not!
GRIFFIN: This'll be your third time now. Do you think you can survive for a third time?
STEWART: I-I can! L-Lots of people have done it before, I'll j-just do it and be another member of the eviction survivors club.

GRIFFIN: Listen, I'm going to try and help you get off the block! I'm not sure how I'm going to do it just yet... me and Blair haven't talked much after that incident but I'll find a way!
STEWART: Y-You don't have to do that, I-I know you like Jin more.
GRIFFIN: Hey! I like you both, yeah we've had our awkward moments but you deserve another chance to redeem yourself, no?

STEWART: R-Redeem myself? I... I-I guess.
GRIFFIN: Sorry Stewie, have I said something?
STEWART: N-No, I just... think I could have played this game better.
GRIFFIN: You've been unfortunate in the game, but you are still here!
STEWART: I-I am aren't I!

GRIFFIN: Yes you are.
STEWART: I-I have one question, if y-you save me... who do you think Blair will put up in my place?
GRIFFIN: That's what I'm dreading... after everything that has happened, it could be me.
STEWART: D-Do you want to make that sacrifice?
GRIFFIN: ...






EVEN: On that note, it is time to conclude this episode! Following the events of the episode, will Jin or Stewart be able to save themselves from the block? And if they can, who will be put up in their place? Thank you for reading and please come back next time for the fifth POP challenge! Goodnight everybody.



HOUSEMATES:

Amar Thanos (Turner)
Blair Lunanova (ninjakid150)
Griffin Bryant (WinteryGarnet)
Janelle Waiter (HayloHusky)
Jin Chang (kittymeow)
Lana Mahi'ai (SimTresa)
Stewart Murray (lillibattenberg)
Triceratops O'Dell (Tigerblu11)

9th: Jonah Goodwin (Alleenmens)
10th: Brandon Cohen (YJB19299)
11th: Chef Bertha (M13Vulpecula)
12th: Charlotte Winterbourne (twiddle3)

No comments:

Post a Comment