Wednesday 27 February 2019

4.13: OnyxCode-3

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the fourth week of the competition, Benvolio Di Bounce was unfortunately the fourth housemate to leave the house. With a new week about to begin, who will rise to power and make some powerful game moves? Let's find out on Abnormality!

PRODUCER: Good morning Teresa, how are you?
TERESA: Tired. This is a cruel, cruel game. It makes you think you you're in control, but the truth is, no matter how good you are, its capricious whims decide when your time is up. If you never get the obstacles that help you decelerate, that's pretty much a death sentence. It's... the perfect allegory for life, actually. And how it took my Diego away from me. I guess the best we can all do is keep trying until we find what we're looking for.
PRODUCER: That was very deep, do you feel better?
TERESA: Slightly.
PRODUCER: Well, we may have something that might make you feel even better. As you may remember, Benvolio won a +20% challenge advantage in the last POP challenge... well, he has decided...
TERESA: ...
PRODUCER: To gift his +20% challenge advantage to you.
TERESA: He did? That is very kind of him. I'm very grateful.
PRODUCER: You may now leave the diary room.

*TERESA gets up from the diary room chair.*

TERESA: Thank you very much Mr. Bounce. I'll cherish this act of kindness. Now... what to do with it... I may just have to hold onto it until the opportunity to use it appears.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUKE: The w-water is so warm today.
PETER: Yeah, I just peed in here so it could be that.
LUKE: Ewwwwww! Peter!
PETER: Haha, I'm not a dirty bitch like that, I haven't peed.

LUKE: W-What a relief.
PETER: Now buddy, we need to talk about the game. What are we going to do?
LUKE: I-I would like to win HOH this week, I want to have the power to change things in the house.

PETER: I'mma take a stab in the dark and say you have some people in mind that you wanna get outta here.
LUKE: N-not in a malicious way, but I think it'd be better for my game... for o-our alliance.
PETER: Go on then sis, who you thinking of nominating?

LUKE: I-I think nominating Teresa would be a good move. N-no one likes her attitude and I feel uncomfortable around her.
PETER: Interesting, and your second pick?
LUKE: I-I don't really have one at the minute, my main focus was on Teresa.
PETER: You're gonna need a second nom though gurl... may I suggest someone?
LUKE: Sure!

PETER: E-Kat.
LUKE: K-Katharina? Why E-Kat?
PETER: I think it'd be the best way to end all the drama those two are causing... plus they're both big threats, would be a perfect time to get the big competitors out before we reach the top 4 battle round.
LUKE: G-getting rid of big competition does make sense, I do like E-Kat though. She's looked out for me a lot.

PETER: We still have plenty of time to think of someone... oh, and one other thing!
LUKE: Y-Yeah?

*PETER splashes LUKE with water.*

LUKE: Ahh! I've got some in my eyes.
PETER: Haha, it's just water gurl, you ain't gonna die.
LUKE: Hehe, you're right.

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANDALL: Drink?
SHIRLEY: Nothing alcoholic for me thanks.
RANDALL: I could rustle you up a milkshake if you want? I'm sure we 'av some other bits and bobs to put in it.
SHIRLEY: You know, I actually will. One milkshake please.

SHIRLEY: Are you having one too?
RANDALL: Nah, I'mma stick to some good ol' whiskey.
SHIRLEY: Whiskey? It's not even 10am yet.
RANDALL: What's ya point Shirl?
SHIRLEY: Well... never mind.

*RANDALL prepares the milkshake for SHIRLEY.*

RANDALL: I've been thinkin' recently, four of the housemates have been sent 'ome now... that means we're runnin' outta numbers.
SHIRLEY: ...Yes.
RANDALL: Which means the jury will be startin' soon, no?
SHIRLEY: You're right! That has come around fast.

RANDALL: Here y'are.

*RANDALL passes the milkshake to SHIRLEY.*

SHIRLEY: Thanks Hot Dog.
RANDALL: Mah pleasure.

SHIRLEY: When do you think the jury will start?
RANDALL: Hmm, if mah calculations are correct, there's eight of us left- two will be in the final so they can't vote... that leave's six, they won't 'av an even number voting so maybe another eviction and then the jury comes into play.

SHIRLEY: Wow, so we have to survive another eviction then we get the chance to vote who wins.
RANDALL: Yeah, well that's if we're not in the final. There's a good chance a'that too.
SHIRLEY: I wish you all the best of luck Hot Dog... and uh, if you ever want to talk game... you know where to find me.
RANDALL: Nice! I'll keep that in mind darlin'.

SHIRLEY: After my chat with Randall earlier, I've realised that we are nearly half way through this competition! If only we had more time to play the game, we still have a few weeks to go- but I'm feeling positive. These next few weeks are going to define our legacies on this show and I'm ready to put mine in the history books! Let's PLAY this game.

























------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAYA: Maya wants to let everyone know at home that she is very thankful for the support. Maya never knew she'd get to the top 8, Maya thought her star power would threaten people and make them turn on Maya. Maya feels beloved that the other housemates have looked past that and saw what Maya is like behind the camera. Maya wants these friendships to continue, Maya is enjoying the game!

MAYA: Maya wants to know whether you are okay, you have been very quiet recently.
KATHARINA: Thanks for asking Maya, I'm okay- I just feel tired all the time.
MAYA: Maya feels tired a lot too, Maya thinks it has something to do with this new sedentary lifestyle though. Maya was always doing cardio but this house has made Maya into a slob.

KATHARINA: To say you're a 'slob' you sure as hell look great all the time, you never have any signs of being tired.
MAYA: Maya has had years of training to look stunning all the time.
KATHARINA: That is true... Maya, I have a question for you...

MAYA: Maya welcomes all questions.
KATHARINA: Okay, I've been thinking a lot recently and one thing stuck out to me... why do you always refer to yourself in third person and not first person?
MAYA: Maya speaks in third person? Maya isn't sure that is a true statement.

KATHARINA: Ahem, Maya- you just spoke in third person about yourself.
MAYA: W...Bu...

*MAYA freezes as if she doesn't know what to say back to KATHARINA.*

KATHARINA: Are you okay? I'm sorry I asked if it's...
MAYA: Maya is okay... Maya just doesn't want to talk about it just yet.
KATHARINA: You sure? I'm a good listener, maybe I could help?
MAYA: Maya can't be helped with this, Maya does this on purpose.

KATHARINA: If you ever want to talk about it though, I'm always here.
MAYA: Maya is grateful and will hopefully take you up on the offer.
KATHARINA: So... umm... what are your plans for the rest of the day?
MAYA: ...

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERESA: I think I'm getting a spot. Oh crumbs. So, what can I do for you today then Mr. Da Vinci? Inform you about tax ledgers, pension schemes or anything related to long-term investments?
GIULIANO: Umm... none of the above...

GIULIANO: I want to talk alliances. Perhaps, you and me could form one?
TERESA: I see, why would I do that.
GIULIANO: The last time I looked you don't have many allies.
TERESA: That is a fair point. Okay then, persuade me.

*TERESA takes a seat opposite GIULIANO.*

GIULIANO: I will confess, I asked Luke to use his votes to evict you last week... it appears he didn't use them though which sucks since my best friend is no longer here.
TERESA: Where are you going with this?
GIULIANO: It was foolish to campaign to get you out, what we need to do is to take out some of the other housemates in here who are calling the shots.

TERESA: I agree, my rivals in this game are the ones in that position. How would you be able to help me take them out though?
GIULIANO: I might not be the powerhouse everyone expects in challenges, but socially I've played a good game, I've been very influential in a lot of the house meetings and alliances I've been part of.
TERESA: Influence is an undervalued trait, it can be very effective if used correctly.

GIULIANO: Exactly! That's why the best...
TERESA: Hold up. I've made my decision... I will take you up on the offer of an alliance on one condition.
GIULIANO: Name your condition.

TERESA: If I find out you are working with the enemy too, I will do everything in my power to remove you from this game. Am I clear?
GIULIANO: Crystal clear.
TERESA: Perfect. Let's toast to this long-lasting and lovely alliance!

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIRLEY: One more level and then I will have completed this chapter of story mode.
PRODUCER: There isn't a story mode in the game Shirley.
SHIRLEY: Grand Prix, Story Mode what's the difference in this game?
PRODUCER: There's... you know what, it doesn't matter. Call it whatever.

SHIRLEY: Come on Shirley, just another corner... and... BAM! YES! I'VE COMPLETED IT.

*SHIRLEY silently celebrates with herself.*

SHIRLEY: Oh! We've got a notification, there's a new unlock-able character. I wonder who it could be?

SHIRLEY: Oh! Looks like we have the crazy medieval knight; Europa. That's quite cool... Who will the other 9 characters be though? If we look at the past unlock-able characters- it looks as if they are guests of some kind. Surely we can't have 9 more guests, right? Can we get some input from the devs?
PRODUCER: No.
SHIRLEY: Okay, well a new character is better than nothing.

SHIRLEY: Hey guys, we've got a new character unlocked!

*SHIRLEY only realises now that she is in the room by herself.*

SHIRLEY: Where has everyone gone?

SHIRLEY: GUYS! Hello?

*SHIRLEY exits the room to go and find the others.*

SHIRLEY: Guys, I've got some good news!

SHIRLEY: I know ya'll think it's some piece of junk game, but we unlocked a new character!
PRODUCER: Disclaimer: the new Abnormality Kart game is not a 'piece of junk' as described in the episode. The game is thoroughly enjoyable by yourself or with friends.

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PORSHA: Gurl, you are looking fabulous today!
MAYA: Maya feels pretty today, Maya has been using your makeup techniques lately, Maya's eyes look so much brighter.
GIULIANO: You both are skilled when it comes to makeup, I don't know how you do it.

PORSHA: Years and years of practice honey. You should have seen me when I first started, that was a rough spot. I looked like one of the Fraggle Rock monsters.
GIULIANO: It was that bad?
PORSHA: I have pictures to prove it, you'll be traumatised for LIFE though.

MAYA: Maya has seen the pictures, Maya can confirm the horror that was 'first year of drag'.
PORSHA: Bitch! My first six months, I looked gorgeous after that.
MAYA: Maya disagrees strongly.

PORSHA: OH-MY-GOD! I just thought of the most amazing idea ever.
GIULIANO: What is it?
PORSHA: Well... how would you like me to get you into drag? You can be my new drag daughter.
GIULIANO: Drag daughter? You have kids?
PORSHA: Not real kids, it's just a term we use in the drag community, my two friends who I put into drag are my 'daughters', I am their 'mother.
GIULIANO: I'm not too sure I'd be up for that...

PORSHA: I had the idea to put someone into drag while I'm here, I could add a new drag daughter to the Haus of Royale, so... went ahead and asked Giuliano if he'd be interested. I think he could pull off the feminine look with a little bit of help from Mama Royale. I'll be nice though, I'll make him look like a Glamazon when I'm finished with him... Oh, shout out to my other drag daughters! Love you queens.

PORSHA: Come on Giu, all it would be is makeup and a dress. You'll look fabulous, I'll make you look like the next drag superstar.
GIULIANO: Hmm... okay, but only this one time though.
PORSHA: Oh yeah honey! Haus of Royale is getting a new member baby.

GIULIANO: I agreed to get into drag for Porsha, I haven't done drag before... I literally know nothing about it, so it'll be an interesting experience to have. Watch out people, here comes the most butch & manliest drag queen you'll ever see!

MAYA: Maya will offer her services too, Maya has an abundance of designer clothing for you to wear.
PORSHA: Yes mawma, come through Ms. Carter!

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO START OUR FIFTH HOH CHALLENGE! CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE HOH ARENA, WHERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR FIFTH CHALLENGE! OH, AND PLEASE PUT ON ALL COSTUMES PROVIDED.

MAYA: Maya loves a good costume challenge.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the fifth HOH challenge. This challenge is called; Onyxcode-3. In this game, all of you will have to direct a ball through a circuit. At various points of this circuit, the floor it is moving on will vary in height, diameter and slope. You must try to keep the ball rolling for as long as possible without touching the sides of the circuit.

EVEN: If the ball touches any of the sides, then your time will be up and your score will be tallied. For every 30 seconds you are still in the game, you will earn 1 point. The ball must be moving at all times- speed can vary. The winner is the person who has the most points (and spends longest in the circuit). Does everyone understand?
ALL: Yeah.
EVEN: Perfect, now the first housemate who will take on the circuit is...

EVEN: Porsha! Please pick up your controller.

*PORSHA sits in the chair and picks up her controller.*

PORSHA: I'm ready let's do this!
EVEN: Awesome. Before we begin, can we get the lights on!

*The lights go down, a neon tint is applied to the room.*

EVEN: I forgot to mention you will be doing this in a cyber punk lit room. This will intensify the difficulty slightly. Good luck! Your time starts now.

PORSHA: The controls on this are so difficult, good god give me strength to get through this.

*PORSHA manoeuvres the ball around the circuit.*

PORSHA: Okay, we're not doing too bad. I'm getting the hang of this.

PORSHA: These corners are pretty tight!

*PORSHA nearly hits one of the corners.*

PORSHA: Phew, that was a close one.

PORSHA: Woah, what has happened to me?
EVEN: Oh that's just the lighting, makes you look like your in a game right?
PORSHA: It does actually... how strange, still looking sexy though so I can't complain.

PORSHA: Oh shit, noooo!

*PORSHA loses control of the ball, it goes straight into the side, ending her time.*

EVEN: Porsha, it looks like you have ended your run on this game.

PORSHA: Whatever, I tried my best, we'll see how things go.
EVEN: The next housemates to take on the game is... Shirley!
PORSHA: Good luck Shirl.
SHIRLEY: Thanks Porsha.

EVEN: Shirley, are you ready to take on the game?
SHIRLEY: Ready as I'll ever be Even.
EVEN: Awesome, let's start!

*The lights are neonified again.*

SHIRLEY: I see we have different colours.
EVEN: You are correct, everyone has their own personal colour.
SHIRLEY: Nice touch... Ooh, I'm liking these controls, quite easy to use.

*SHIRLEY swerves around the circuit.*

SHIRLEY: Has this circuit changed?
EVEN: Yes, we changed them up for everyone... just so you all don't figure out how to work the same circuit in better ways.
SHIRLEY: That makes a lot of sense.

*SHIRLEY swerves around a few more corners.*

*SHIRLEY tries to turn another corner but turns too short, she hits one of the sides and stops the clock.*

SHIRLEY: Oh no, I could have avoided that.

EVEN: Shirley, you have stopped the clock on your game.
SHIRLEY: I hope it's good enough.
EVEN: The next housemate to take on the game is... Maya!

*MAYA takes a seat in the players seat.*

EVEN: Are you ready Maya?
MAYA: Maya is always ready Even.
EVEN: Good to know. Let's start the game!

*The neon lights are activated.*

MAYA: Maya would like a power-up for this challenge.
EVEN: Well Maya... you can't have one.
MAYA: Maya would like to write a letter to the producers for power-ups.
EVEN: Even automatically declines the request because I have the power to.

MAYA: Maya is doing a good job, Maya would like to decline those power-ups if it isn't too late.
EVEN: No need to decline them, they never existed anyway.
MAYA: Maya isn't sure whether Even is joking or not.

*MAYA accidentally turns the ball the wrong way, it ends up going straight into the side of the circuit- ending Maya's attempt.*

MAYA: Maya is unimpressed with Maya's mistake.
EVEN: Maya, you have stopped the clock for your game.

MAYA: Maya hopes she got a good score, Maya gave everything she could with the controls and the ball and all.
EVEN: Your scored has been submitted. Our next housemate to play is... Luke!
LUKE: Yay!

EVEN: Are you ready Luke?
LUKE: I am, I am, I am!
EVEN: Great, let's begin your game.

*The neon lights are activated.*

LUKE: Who knew I'd be good at dribbling balls along a corridor? Is that a skill, could you put that down on your resume? My friend; Ramsey put down a stupid skill like that and he got a job!
EVEN: What did he get a job as?
LUKE: A professional basket weaver!
EVEN: That's... great.

LUKE: This HOH was super-ultra-mega difficult, especially since the ball was so sensitive to the controls- but I did enjoy myself. I like those kind of challenges, the ones where you are under a gigantic-dinosaur amount of pressure not to fail. I just hope I did enough to get HOH, I feel like my score was good.

*LUKE navigates up the slope.*

LUKE: Oh no, where did that slope come from? Right, RIGHT!

*LUKE accidentally smacks into the side ending his game.*

LUKE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EVEN: Luke, unfortunately your turn is up.
LUKE: I know...
EVEN: The next housemate to participate is... Teresa!
TERESA: Finally.

EVEN: Shall we begin?
TERESA: Absolutely.
EVEN: Perfect. Your time starts now.

*The lights go down, the neon goes up.*

TERESA: This ball might be too heavy, it keeps going too close to the sides for my liking.
EVEN: Are you pressing the correct buttons?
TERESA: I may be older than the other housemates but I'm not senile.
EVEN: Senile never left my lips... just maybe a pair of glasses might be required?

TERESA: I don't think so Mr. Stevens, I'm doing okay with my own eyes for now. Did you see that swivel then?
EVEN: Look at you showing off.
TERESA: I should probably not do that again I nearly hit the side.

TERESA: Oh dear, I'm coming up too quick on this corner.

*TERESA misses the gap and hits the side, ending her game.*

TERESA: Not what I was expecting to happen.

EVEN: Thank you for playing, unfortunately that is the end of your turn.
TERESA: Fingers crossed it was enough.
EVEN: The next housemate to take on the challenge is... Giuliano!

*GIULIANO takes a seat in the chair.*

GIULIANO: This blue coat is very uncomfortable.
EVEN: Are you ready?
GIULIANO: Yep, let's play.
EVEN: LIGHTS!

GIULIANO: I really don't like these controls... why are they so hard to use?
EVEN: They're not hard, it's just the ball- it's incredibly heavy.
GIULIANO: Ugh... this coat is making me itch too... I hope I'm not allergic.
EVEN: I doubt you will be, then again I have been wrong thousands of times before.

EVEN: The ball!
GIULIANO: Oops... that was too close.
EVEN: You can do it, I believe in you.
GIULIANO: Thanks, I'm not feeling this game though.

*GIULIANO holds the button in too long causing the ball to go straight into the side.*

EVEN: Looks like you have just ended your turn.
GIULIANO: Grande...

EVEN: You have stopped the clock on your game... the next housemate who will take on this challenge is... Katharina!
GIULIANO: Here, take the control E-Kat.

*KATHARINA takes the controller off of GIULIANO.*

EVEN: E-Kat, are you ready?
KATHARINA: I am Even, let's do this.
EVEN: Your turn starts now!

*The lights are activated.*

KATHARINA: My strategy is to keep it central no matter what.
EVEN: It's a good strategy.
KATHARINA: In order to do that though, I'm going to have to pull a few tricks, it's risky but I think it'll pay off.

KATHARINA: I feel like I let myself down in the HOH challenge, I didn't do as well as I thought I could. I feel very vulnerable in this game at the minute, especially since I have a few high profile enemies in this house... I need to get the power any time I can, I can't let any opportunity pass me by.

KATHARINA: Why am I going that way? Shit I've missed a slope, move to the other side ball!

*KATHARINA tries her best to divert the ball away from the side but fails.*

KATHARINA: Damn it.

EVEN: E-Kat, unfortunately you're game is up.
KATHARINA: Yeah, you're right.
EVEN: The last housemate to play is... Randall!
RANDALL: Woo! Here I come.

EVEN: The last housemates is up, should we begin?
RANDALL: I'm ready buddeh.
EVEN: Cool, let's begin!

*The lights go down for a final time.*

RANDALL: This is tricky ain't it.
EVEN: It ain't easy becoming HOH.
RANDALL: What's in the uhh... ball to make it so heavy?
EVEN: That's on a need to know basis... kidding, just a load of industrial foam we found, we pumped it all in there.

RANDALL: I ain't played many ball games in mah time, I used to play dodgeball back in school when I was a wee teenager. I miss those days, I didn't have this belly for a start and life was much simpler... now we're here though, and I am tryin' mah best not to fuck this up. I would like that HOH.

RANDALL: Rollin', rollin', rollin'... keep those doggies rollin'.
EVEN: Good work Hot Dog, you're doing well.
RANDALL: Why thanks Evie.
EVEN: Evie?

RANDALL: Looks like we headin' south, game over.

*RANDALL steers the ball into the side. RANDALL's game is over.*

EVEN: Your time is up Hot Dog.

EVEN: And with Hot Dog being the last housemate to play, this HOH has now concluded. I will have a look at all of your scores and see who has won our next HOH challenge. Following this season's twist, we will not find out who the HOH is. The HOH will now make their nominations in secret- these do not have to be in the diary room, they can be made anywhere in the house as long as the HOH addresses the producer via their microphone at the time of their nominations. I will call everyone back to the ceremony area to begin the nominations ceremony. Good luck everyone! Best of luck to all of you.

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























***LATER THAT DAY***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERESA: Whoever thought of putting in this new hand-wash is a star. It feels so good on my skin... and it smells amazing.

*TERESA pumps some more gel out and begins to rinse her hands.*

TERESA: I better stop washing my hands, they are going to come out looking old and crinkled.

*TERESA turns the tap off and dries her hands.*

EVEN: HOUSEMATES! IT'S TIME FOR THE NOMINATIONS CEREMONY, CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE CEREMONY AREA. I WILL MEET YOU ALL THERE TO REVEAL WHO THIS WEEK'S NOMINATIONS WILL BE.

TERESA: Already? I need a second to get my handkerchief.

*Everyone goes to the ceremony area.*

EVEN: Hi guys, welcome back! We have received contact from the HOH and they have selected 2 people to be nominated this week.

EVEN: Before I reveal the nominations, I am going to show you the scores from the HOH. As per usual, names will be kept anonymous but scores will be visible to see for all. Let's have a look at the scoreboard...

SCOREBOARD:
???- 91
???- 89
???- 74
???- 55
???- 47
???- 6
???- 5

EVEN: That is a close top 2! Now that we know the scores, it's time to reveal who has been nominated...

*Intense music plays.*

EVEN: I can now reveal that the TWO nominees this week are...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























*******
























EVEN: E-Kat and Luke!

LUKE: N-No, not again.

EVEN: I'm sorry guys but you have been...
KATHARINA: HOLD UP!
EVEN: Huh?

KATHARINA: You can nullify my nomination, I am going to play my immunity badge!
ALL: :O
LUKE: W-What immunity badge?
KATHARINA: I won one of the immunity badges from the first HOH, I've been keeping it safe... until now. I'm sorry Luke, good luck for the POP!

EVEN: In that case, E-Kat you are no longer on the block. This nomination has been void... following this, we will require a new nominee... I have got confirmation on a second choice... the new nominee who will be up against Luke is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Giuliano! That means this week's nominees are Giuliano and Luke!

GIULIANO: Wow, I am not excited about being here.

EVEN: I'm sorry guys but you have been nominated by the Anonymous HOH. No worries though, you still have a chance to save yourselves in the POP challenge where you are automatically enrolled to play.

EVEN: On that note, the nominations ceremony is adjourned! I will see you all again at the POP challenge, where one person will win the veto and gain the power to remove one of the nominees from the block if they so choose to. Goodbye everybody!
ALL: Bye Even.

GIULIANO: So this is how it feels to be nominated, it isn't a good feeling at all. I feel cheated a little but I know I have an opportunity to save myself which is good I suppose. All I can really say is let's do this! I'm not planning on going home this week. Inizio partita!

*LUKE sheds a tear.*

LUKE: I-I am on the block for a s-second time. I-I thought t-that I was doing well in this game... I-I do have my votes to save me if I lose... but I-I don't want to use them just yet... I have to win this POP!

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*GIULIANO is playing his guitar. PORSHA enters.*

PORSHA: Hey gurl, mind if I have a word?
GIULIANO: Sure. Let me just put this down.

PORSHA: I am not happy how things turned out today, not one little bit.
GIULIANO: It's okay, someone has to get nominated and it so happens to be me this time. I'll just have to bring my A game for the POP.
PORSHA: I'm sure you'll be fine sis, the only issue I have is that I like you and Luke... If I'm playing, I'm going to save at least one of you... the other one will have my vote to save in the eviction.

GIULIANO: Thanks... I wonder though, who's the HOH this week.
PORSHA: I think it's safe to say it isn't E-Kat. That removes one potential suspect at least.
GIULIANO: That leaves you, Maya, Randall, Shirley and Teresa.

PORSHA: Oh honey, if I was going to nominate you I'd tell you straight to your face.
GIULIANO: You're right. Anyway, thank you for your support. I'm glad I have someone on my team.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUKE: W-What can I do to get people not to n-nominate me E-Kat. I feel like I'm such a big target all the time.
KATHARINA: Luke, you're playing a great game.  You don't need to change anything, remember what I said before- this game isn't personal.

LUKE: Y-Yeah, you're right. I need to stop crying and be tough. I can save myself! I-I was s-surprised that you had the immunity badge. You've never said anything to me about it before.
KATHARINA: I had to keep it safe, in this game you don't know who to trust. Knowledge is power.

LUKE: Don't you trust me?
KATHARINA: I do, but I don't trust the other housemates in here who try and pry information out of you, so I had to keep it safe from them. I think it has worked in both our favours though.
LUKE: How so?
KATHARINA: You'll see...

KATHARINA: Our main concern now though, is that we need to get you off the block. I will not see you go home!
LUKE: Let's do this!

*LUKE wipes away his tears.*





EVEN: That concludes this episode of Abnormality! After the events of the episode, Giuliano and Luke find themselves on the block- but will either of them be able to save themselves in the POP challenge? We'll have to find out next time on Abnormality!


HOUSEMATES:

Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)

9th: Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
10th: Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)
11th: Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment