Sunday 17 February 2019

4.12: Fourth Eviction

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the fourth HOH challenge, Benvolio and Teresa found themselves on the block. Both housemates failed to remove themselves from the block when Katharina won the POP challenge- deciding not to use the veto on either of them. Now that the eviction day is here, who will manage to save themselves from Eviction and continue in the competition? Let's find out on Abnormality!

RANDALL: Is everyone 'ere?
PETER: What's up Randall, why do we need a house meeting?
KATHARINA: My thoughts exactly.
RANDALL: Ya'll see when ya get in 'ere.

RANDALL: Okay ya'll are here, I want to present to you, some of ya stolen loot.
GIULIANO: Are these all of our missing items? Where did you find them?
RANDALL: I found them in this kitchen, right behind ya under the skirtin' board where the counters are.

GIULIANO: We were all a little nervous this morning when Randall announced a house meeting, everyone wasn't sure what was going to happen. Luckily, it was a positive house meeting though, and guess what, we finally got all our stolen possessions back. How great is that?

PETER: There's my shirts!
TERESA: Those are my other books.
GIULIANO: My aftershaves! I'm glad they are back.
MAYA: Maya can see her makeup, Maya is liberated!

MAYA: Maya was pleasantly surprised this morning when Maya's possessions showed up on the kitchen table. Maya is ever so grateful to Randall for finding them all, Maya is upset that someone would steal them and hide them right under Maya's nose. Maya is happy she got all of her things back.

RANDALL: I can't take all the credit though... If it wasn't for mah lil' pal 'ere we'd have been none the wiser.
LUKE: I knew that raccoon was cool, thanks Hot Dog... oh and thanks Coop!
LIL' COOP SNOOP: Squeak!

LUKE: Now the big question though, whodunnit?
TERESA: My money is on the raccoon itself, look at his little beady eyes. I don't trust it.
PETER: Raccoons are known for being sneaky. I'm not going to point my finger at anyone though, not without any proof gurl.

RANDALL: Well done buddy! You did good today!

*RANDALL tries to tickle COOP's chin. COOP pushes RANDALL's finger away.*

RANDALL: Ahh I see, well maybe next time eh?

RANDALL: Aye guess ya could say that I done mah darn good deed for the day! It was nice to see ever'one get there stuff back, a shame the good feelin' won't last considering Ben or Teresa will be a-leavin' later tonight. The number's are a-startin' to dwindle and this house is startin' to feel a little emptier. I'm still here in this house though so I can't complain too much.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUKE: I am so so so excited! Now only do I have one extra vote, but now I got two! I am swimming in votes and it feels so good. I will admit though, it does come with it's downsides, I've noticed a lot of... particular people are trying to get closer to me after I won them. I don't want to have 'friends' who just use me for their own gain, I want to have friends who actually care about me.

LUKE: It feels really weird in here today... it feels like an HOH day, it doesn't feel like an eviction day. Does anyone else agree? Oh, there's no one else here... Where is everyone?

*The door heading into the bedroom opens. Teresa walks in.*

TERESA: Luke, please can I have a word with you?
LUKE: Sure, come and sit down with me.
TERESA: Thank you.

*TERESA walks over to the couch and sits down next to LUKE.*

LUKE: How are you feeling? I know it can be a bit overwhelming when you're on the block on eviction day.
TERESA: I'm coping well. I do have something niggling on the top of my mind though.

TERESA: The thing I have on my mind is you.
LUKE: M-me? Why me?
TERESA: I feel like we haven't talked game much since we were on the block last week... I want some reassurance that our alliance is still on.
LUKE: I-I... well, sure. I don't see why it can't be.

TERESA: That is good to hear... Knowing that, please may I ask a special request. You have two extra votes now...
LUKE: ...I see.
TERESA: Would it be okay if you helped me stay by voting Ben out? I would be eternally grateful.

LUKE: T-Teresa I umm...
TERESA: Please Luke, it wouldn't just benefit me, it would benefit you! We need to stay together in this game. Allies and all, yeah?
LUKE: I-I will need to think about it, I-I don't want to waste...
TERESA: Waste? Interesting... I understand your decision, if I go though, you won't be safe in this house... I think you know that too.
LUKE: I-I'm sorry, maybe I will... I-I don't know.

























------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIULIANO: I've tried my best, no one is revealing where they are voting.
BENVOLIO: Dici loro della mia proposta?
GIULIANO: Si! I told them the details.
BENVOLIO: ...I'm still feeling positive, they might just be weighing up their options.

GIULIANO: Maybe, yeah.
BENVOLIO: Please don't lose hope in me.
GIULIANO: I'm not, I just feel bad because I think I should do more.
BENVOLIO: Listen Giu, you are doing more than I could ask for.

GIULIANO: Teresa has to go right?
BENVOLIO: One hundred percent, she has upset so many people in this house.
GIULIANO: Then why aren't people answering my questions? We do have some supporters, if only we had one more I think you would definitely be in with a chance of staying.

BENVOLIO: If we have our supporters in place... then maybe we just need to focus on convincing one other person to vote our way... then again, that might not be needed.
GIULIANO: Why's that?
BENVOLIO: Because the person I'm talking about is Luke. Did you ask him about possibly using the votes to help me?

GIULIANO: I did, he didn't give me an answer though.
BENVOLIO: I think I should be the one to talk to him about it, we are on good terms and I doubt he'd want to see me go over Teresa.
GIULIANO: I don't know buddy, do you think you'll be able to convince him in such a short amount of time?

BENVOLIO: I can definitely give it a go, I convinced a technophobe to use a computer in less than five minutes, I sure as hell can convince Luke to loan a vote to help me.
GIULIANO: If you think you can do it, then I say go for it. I'll do my best to get the others on side. Good luck bro!

BENVOLIO: The eviction day is here... and I am incredibly nervous. Me and Giuliano have been working our socks off campaigning for me to stay, I have so much more to offer here and I would hate for it to be over for me. From the looks of things, I am confident that there will be enough votes to secure my place here, I just hope that I can convince Luke to send an extra vote Teresa's way to send her home. I'm sorry Teresa, it's something I have to do.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAYA: Maya is in awe of your technique, thank you.
PETER: Anything for you gurl.
MAYA: Maya would like a glass of champagne and some grapes to complete the experience.
PETER: Haha, shame we ain't got either mawma.

PETER: Can I have a heart to heart with you gurl?
MAYA: Maya would love to have a heart to heart.
PETER: I... am feeling very lonely in this house, I know there are others here and I do talk to them a lot... but these past few days have been a challenge.
MAYA: Maya never noticed, Maya wants to know why Peter didn't come to her sooner.

PETER: I don't like to let my walls down, I've kept a lot of shit to myself in the past, it's just my way of dealing with things plus I can't show vulnerability, I'm ghetto fabulous Porsha Royale, she's a bad bitch.
MAYA: Maya would like Peter to know, you will always have people close to you who are willing to listen to anything you have to say. Maya knows this from experience. Maya wants you to know that you are beautiful inside and out.

PETER: Thank you babe. I love that we've met here, you have truly been one of my best Judy's while we've been here.
MAYA: Maya feels privileged, Maya wants to thank Peter for his friendship too. Maya would be lost in this house without you.

PETER: I love Maya, she has been such a beacon of light while I've been here. I don't know what I would have done if she wasn't here... to be honest, I'd probably be the problematic queen if she wasn't here. I do wish I could open up more to the other housemates like I used to, the past week has kind of pushed me away from them in a way. I don't like it... but quite frankly I've lost my trust in a lot of them.

MAYA: Maya has been thinking about tonight's eviction, Maya wants to know who you'll be voting.
PETER: I'm in two minds what to do with my vote, I have reasons to send both home. Who is Maya voting?

MAYA: Maya is unsure too, there is still enough time to decide though.
PETER: Agreed, oh by the way sis... from here on out, let's get ourselves to the top 2, I don't want to sit beside anyone else in the final.
MAYA: Maya adores the idea of a Maya-Peter top 2, deal.



























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KATHARINA: Have we come to the conclusion who stole our things?
SHIRLEY: No, not yet E-Kat.
RANDALL: We ain't got any evidence to blame anyone, so...
KATHARINA: That sucks.

KATHARINA: I am happy that I have my possessions back in my hand, however, I want the rightful thief to be brought to justice. How dare anyone touch my things without my permission, how would they like it if I just came into their house and took a load of their stuff, huh? It's unacceptable and if it happens again I am going to go insane and kick someone's ass.

SHIRLEY: So you found the items just nestled under the kitchen counters?
RANDALL: Yes ma'am.
SHIRLEY: Hmm, did the board come off easily or was it a struggle to get if loose?

RANDALL: It was a lil' loose, had to yank it a few times.
SHIRLEY: It's fair to say it took a little bit of strength to remove.
RANDALL: I guess, anyone could'a removed it really... 'cept the raccoon, he ain't got no opposable thumbs.

KATHARINA: Even when you're away from the office, you can't take a break from your detective work, eh Shirley?
SHIRLEY: Sorry E-Kat, I can't help it. Primal instinct of mine to solve the case at hand.

RANDALL: Any ideas who it could be?
SHIRLEY: Perhaps... I have made another observation.
RANDALL: Oh really, what you seen?
SHIRLEY: Everybody's items haven't been stolen for a good amount of time, could that mean that the thief is no longer in this house?

RANDALL: I never thought'a that possibility.
SHIRLEY: I think we may have whittled down the suspects.
RANDALL: You're good at this.
SHIRLEY: Thank you, I'm glad you think I've done a good job, reason I do it for a living.

SHIRLEY: After some consideration, I don't think anyone currently in the house stole our items. I'm 100% convinced that the thief was someone who's already been evicted. Think about it, the items have stopped going missing and according to Randall, the board was too heavy for Lil' Coop Snoop. The only issue now is though... I can't interview the evicted housemates, unless I get evicted myself and in all honesty- I'd rather not get evicted, thank you.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERESA: How are you feeling? This is your second time facing eviction, no?
BENVOLIO: I'm feeling a lot more scared this time around, I think it might have to do with less people voting though- more chance of leaving the competition.
TERESA: I feel the same way, I've never been this vulnerable in my life...

TERESA: Well... aside from Diego's passing of course.
BENVOLIO: From what I've heard he sounds like a lovely gentleman.
TERESA: He was... is. Do you have anyone special in your life?
BENVOLIO: Me? No, I don't have time to date... I spend most of my time entertaining or training.

TERESA: I'm surprised a nice boy like you doesn't have any significant other in his life.
BENVOLIO: I'm not too bothered about relationships at the moment, I just want to be me and have a good time doing the thing I love the most.

TERESA: Oddly, I see a lot of myself in Benvolio. He has that same burning passion that I did for business when I was his age. It is refreshing to see a young person like him be so ambitious and willing to do anything to achieve his dream. I commend that in a person and respect it.

TERESA: You sound like me when I was younger, not bothered about relationships or dating and just focused on doing well in my field, and look I've been successful in it.
BENVOLIO: That is inspiring, I'm happy you made it.

TERESA: A lot of sacrifices had to be made, I lost a lot of friends and family to be where I am today. I don't regret it though, it gave me the chance to make my own family and meet some extraordinary people over the years. Don't lose sight of your ambition and your endurance! It is an amazing quality to have.

BENVOLIO: Thanks Teresa, I really appreciate that.
TERESA: No problem dear.

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO VOTE. THE FOURTH EVICTION CEREMONY WILL BEGIN SHORTLY. CAN ALL HOUSEMATES PLEASE MEET IN THE CEREMONY AREA TO BEGIN THE EVICTION.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the fourth eviction ceremony of Season 4! Tonight, one of our lovely nominees will be sent packing and they will leave the competition.

EVEN: Each housemate will get a chance to vote to evict one of the nominees on the block this week. The nominee who receives the most votes will be evicted from the house and must leave immediately.

EVEN: If for any reason the house fails to come to a majority vote, the Anonymous HOH will then step in to make the final decision to evict one of the nominees. There is a likelihood this could happen with 6 people voting- however we do have 2 people who have an extra eviction vote to use following the first HOH and prizes from challenges, so if they want to use them they could skew the vote.

EVEN: Now that we have covered the ground rules, let's get this eviction underway. The first housemate who will cast their vote is... RANDALL!
RANDALL: Let's be doin' this.

























*******
























RANDALL: I would like to evict _______ because I've heard that you've been givin' some folks the run around and I'd like to stay on their good side, ya know?

KATHARINA: I would like to evict ________ because I think it benefits my game more to evict ________.

MAYA: Maya would like to evict ______ because Maya doesn't appreciate them and Maya thinks they need to leave.

GIULIANO: I would like to evict _______ because I think it's time for them to go. This competition is stressful enough as it is.

LUKE: I vote to evict...

*LUKE sneezes.*

LUKE: Aww man... ew... I am so sorry, everyone! ______.

PORSHA: I would like to evict _______ because they were trying to upstage me! ME! I am Porsha Royale, no one upstages me!!!

SHIRLEY: I think we all know who I'm voting to evict with what's been going on in the house. ______.

EVEN: The voting has ended, Shirley can you please return to the ceremony while I count up the votes.

























*******
























EVEN: Welcome back guys. The votes have now been counted and we do have a result tonight! Good luck nominees! I can now reveal...

EVEN: The housemate who will be leaving tonight is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Going to be decided by the Anonymous HOH.
ALL: What?
EVEN: Both housemates received 3 votes to evict each, since we have a tie, the Anonymous HOH will have the deciding vote. I can confirm that we do have the Anonymous HOH's vote, so without further or do... the housemate who will be leaving tonight is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Benvolio!
BENVOLIO: I was taken out by one vote, how disappointing.
EVEN: I'm very sorry Benvolio. You have been evicted from Abnormality. Please leave immediately.

*BENVOLIO stands up from the block.*

BENVOLIO: Before I go, I just want to say thank you for this experience, I've met many good friends whilst I have been here. To the current HOH, I'm disappointed you voted me out but I understand your decision.
EVEN: Bye Benvolio.

BENVOLIO: Per favore, lascia che Circus Anormalita sopravviva mentre io me ne vado!

*BENVOLIO walks out of the house.*

EVEN: And that is the last of Benvolio in this game. Benvolio has finished in 9th place, however we will see him again at the finale!

EVEN: Housemates, 9 of you have become 8. You are all one step closer to becoming the next winner of Abnormality! I'll see you all next week for our fifth HOH challenge. Bye everyone.
ALL: Bye Even!

TERESA: I survived the eviction. I am mesmerised that I was, I was expecting to go home after my... ahem, confrontation with Katharina and Shirley. This next week is going to be interesting, that's for sure.





EVEN: On that note, this concludes this episode of Abnormality! Unfortunately Benvolio was not able to save himself and has been evicted from the house. I would like to say a massive thank you to M13Vulpecula for submitting Benvolio for Season 4. I look forward to see you in Season 5 if you return! That's all for tonight, tune in next time to see our fifth HOH crowned and 2 new nominees on the block. Goodnight everybody!


HOUSEMATES:

Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)

9th: Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
10th: Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)
11th: Crystal Harper (Alleemens)
12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment