Monday 24 December 2018

4.7: Let the Lights Shine

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the second week of the competition, Crystal Harper was unfortunately the second housemate to leave the house. With a new week about to begin, who will rise to power and make some powerful game moves? Let's find out on Abnormality!

PETER: Would anyone like a drink while I'm over here?
TERESA: It's not even noon yet.
PETER: I'm guessing no then gurl.
TERESA: You are correct.
RANDALL: Y'can pour me a whiskey out if you wouldn't mind.
PETER: Whiskey, coming up...

BENVOLIO: Are you sure you don't want to take part in our Circus Teresa? There are still plenty of spaces left.
TERESA: Thank you for the offer, I'm going to pass for now though. My mind needs to be solely focused on this game.
BENVOLIO: Very well, I respect your decision.

TERESA: On another note, could I possibly have a word in private with you later today?
BENVOLIO: Certainly, is it about anything in particular?
TERESA: You'll be interested, that's for sure.
BENVOLIO: Affascinante! I'm intrigued now...

SHIRLEY: The most difficult case I've worked on was a few months ago. It was a homicide case, the only piece of evidence to work from though was some random guy's foot. It was the most bizarre but most rewarding case I've ever been apart of.
PETER: What in the fudge have I just listened in on? I think I'mma need some whiskey too gurl.

RANDALL: Criminals can be strange'uns, I r'member the fellas I spent time with in the cooler. Fruitcakes the lot of 'em. One guy named Razor, he tryin' to escape and got caught on the spiked railings. Luckily he was fine, just a skewed leg is all.

PETER: Whiskey ain't gonna cut it, we need something stronger.

*PETER checks the bar.*

PETER: Are you kidding? No more booze, boo you ho!

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUKE: So, H-how do you do it?
MAYA: Maya thinks it's kind of like vaping, Maya inhales and blows the bubbles out.
LUKE: I, Uh, I-I haven't vaped ever before.
MAYA: Maya doesn't see any harm in it, Maya wants Luke to give it a try. Maya knows it isn't harmful. Maya knows its just bubbles.

LUKE: Katharina, are you coming to join us?
KATHARINA: I'm okay Luke, I'm feeling creative.
LUKE: Oh cool! What are you painting?
KATHARINA: I'm not sure yet, I'm going to let the brush do whatever it wants and go from there.

WILLOW: I feel, like... sleepy.
MAYA: Maya is concerned, Maya wants to know how you are doing it?
WILLOW: I keep drinking and drinking... and drinking!
MAYA: Maya said INHALE not DRINK. Maya is concerned with the lack of non-listening in this house.
WILLOW: I'm sorry whaaaaaa...?

*GIULIANO properly blows the bubbles.*

GIULIANO: Ooo, it's got a sweet aftertaste, is that bubblegum?
MAYA: Maya chose bubblegum, so Giuliano is correct.
GIULIANO: Great, do I win a prize?
MAYA: Maya hasn't got any prizes on the line, Maya is a very poor internationally renowned model and runway professor.

*LUKE attempts to blow bubbles.*

LUKE: Ew-ew-ew-ew-ew-EW! That is disgusting, how can people do this?
MAYA: Maya finds Luke's reaction droll.
LUKE: Um, thanks? Or how dare you?

MAYA: Maya meant it as a compliment.
LUKE: Oh, thank you then... Sorry.
MAYA: Maya wants Luke to save his apologises.
LUKE: O-Okay, I will do.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*LIL COOP SNOOP enters the bedroom.*

EVEN: What have we got here then... Looks like we've got a raccoon looking for trouble... or maybe money, who knows what's going through that little guys head?

*LIL COOP SNOOP jumps onto the bed and observes the room.*

EVEN: He looks like he is definitely looking for something now... but what? Maybe he wants a tissue? For... uh, I dunno.

*The camera zooms in on LIL COOP SNOOP. He sees the camera do so and is shocked.*

LIL COOP SNOOP: Squeak!
EVEN: Oh no, he's seen us!

*LIL COOP SNOOP jumps off the bed.*

EVEN: Come back buddy! The audience at home want to see you.
LIL COOP SNOOP: ...

*LIL COOP SNOOP makes a run for it.*

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BENVOLIO: Hey Porsha, have you seen Maya anywhere?
PORSHA: I think she has just gone to the bathroom, what's up?
BENVOLIO: I wanted to apologise for the audition. I feel bad for not giving her a chance to join Circus Anormalità.

PORSHA: I do feel bad too, I must warn you though. My sista is a little bit... upset about the situation.
BENVOLIO: Oh no, she is? Mi sento peggio ora.
PORSHA: Peggio? Do I even want to know.
BENVOLIO: Apologies, I said "I feel worse now" in Italian.
PORSHA: I gotta learn me some Italian. It will definitely help with my dating opportunities, no?

BENVOLIO: Willow can change into a dog! Willow can actually change into a dog! How awesome is that!? I feel really bad about rejecting Maya though. I'm really afraid she'll take it very personally. Devo assolutamente parlare con lei e vedere se posso aiutare.

BENVOLIO: How do you think we should handle this?
PORSHA: She definitely doesn't want to see you, she told me that herself.
BENVOLIO: Me? Dammit, I've really screwed up on this one haven't I?
PORSHA: Gurl, don't stress about it. I'm sure she'll come around.

BENVOLIO: Are you sure?
PORSHA: Nope, but Maya is a professional queen! Someone could disrespect her one day and she will keep keeping on and probably would forgive said person.
BENVOLIO: You do have a good point... but then you said she's not dealing with it well.

PORSHA: Ohhhh, yeah. I'm just kidding. She seems fine with it.
BENVOLIO: Are you kidding me? Why would you joke like that?
PORSHA: Got you good though didn't I gurl?
BENVOLIO: ...You did have me believing.

PORSHA: What can I say, Pro Shit Stirrer Porsha Royale is in the building!
BENVOLIO: Where is she now though on a serious note? I would like to talk to her about the audition.
PORSHA: Oh, she is in the kitchen getting some food.
BENVOLIO: Thanks Porsha.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERESA: Where the bloody hell has it gone?

*TERESA fumbles around near the bed and bookcase.*

TERESA: It was right here where I left it. Who has been taking my belongings?

*TERESA gets back on her feet.*

TERESA: Let me think... the last time I had it was... in the kitchen... No, I definitely brought it in here and put it under the bed... Hmph. This could be a huge problem.

*Teresa opens her bag of belongings and checks through them. Her notebook is nowhere to be seen. She drops the bag.*

TERESA: Where the hell is it!? When I find out who took my notebook...

*MAYA enters.*

TERESA: There is a huge dilemma, someone has...
MAYA: Maya has had items stolen. Someone has taken Maya's lipstick and bra.
TERESA: Oh, really? Looks like we have a thief in this house.

TERESA: Who on earth would be capable of stealing other people's items?
MAYA: Maya wouldn't like to gossip... however, Maya doesn't trust that little raccoon. Maya believes the raccoon has an underneath nature about him.
TERESA: The raccoon? I highly doubt it would be the raccoon... then again, I haven't seen the little pest all morning.

MAYA: Maya is glad that her BFF Porsha is still here but Maya is also feeling very angry because Maya knows there is a thief in this house, Maya knows this because her favourite cotton candy pink lipstick and violet lace bra have gone missing. Maya knows karate and when Maya finds the culprit she will use her professional karate skills on them, no ones messes with the Maya Carter... Maya says you are now excused from the diary room.
PRODUCER: Are you talking to yourself or...?

MAYA: Maya does not talk to oneself, Maya is not crazy. Maya would like to buy the diary room and turn it into a vault for her personal belongings, so no one else steals from her. Maya says you can now leave her room.
PRODUCER: I'm sorry but that's not possible, we need the diary room for the show...
MAYA: Maya is offended but respects your decision, Maya suggests you think about her offer and get back to her. Maya will excuse herself now.

MAYA: Maya proposes that we take the raccoon to the production team, Maya knows they'll be able to get the items back.
TERESA: We don't know for sure it is Coop Snoop.
MAYA: Maya cannot think of anyone else it could be... Maya does think Randall could be a suspect though. Maya knows he's an ex-convict.

TERESA: No, not my Randall.
MAYA: Maya notices you put my before Randall.
TERESA: Don't insinuate anything that isn't there. He is a reformed gentleman. He wouldn't do any such thing like that.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SHIRLEY: How have you been Luke?
LUKE: I-I'm okay. I-I'm still a little bit sad that I'm h-hated in this house.
SHIRLEY: Hated? Who hates you?
LUKE: Giuliano! I haven't said a-anything to him since I confronted him.


SHIRLEY: Oh buddy, he doesn't hate you.
LUKE: He does! I d-don't know what to do to make him NOT hate me.
SHIRLEY: I have an idea, if you want to try and use it.
LUKE: Sure, anything! Please, please, please!


SHIRLEY: I felt really bad for Luke and Giuliano. I'm not sure what their fight is about but they both seem like sweet guys and I'm sure if they just played a friendly game together they could be best friends. Maybe I'll go suggest that to them now. I've been wanting to try out Randall's character since it got added back to the game. I must admit that I've never ridden a motorcycle in my life and I've always wanted to!


SHIRLEY: I see a lot of similarities with you and Giu. You are both young, friendly and can be very sensitive. I think the best thing to do would be to have a sit down and talk everything out. Get everything out in the open and move forward.
LUKE: N-no, I can't do that. I-I might say the wrong thing.
SHIRLEY: But if you say nothing at all, then nothing will be resolved.


LUKE: T-that is a good point.
SHIRLEY: I think what annoyed Giuliano was your attitude to the game. We know you really, really want to win. But you don't have to play Carlito's game. You need to play Luke's game!
LUKE: I-I haven't been playing as Carlito though... I-I m-mean, sometimes I can be a bit... forceful like Carlito. But I am a nice person.


SHIRLEY: Maybe that's why people aren't seeing the real you? They keep seeing you as a new Carlito.
LUKE: What should I do then?
SHIRLEY: You can still play strong, but maybe show your nice side too. Everyone likes the nice side of you, it's only when you try acting like Carlito that people turn off. We do all like you though, don't think we hate you because we don't.


LUKE: T-thanks Shirley. I t-think I'm gonna have that talk with Giuliano.
SHIRLEY: Would you like me to sit in?
LUKE: No, no. I think I'll be okay. Could you ask Giuliano first if he would like to though? I'm a little shy after my stunt in the bathroom.
SHIRLEY: Sure thing Luke, I can do that.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WILLOW: I absolutely 100% love those little ginger swirl biscuit things. I need some of those back in my life.
GIULIANO: I love them too, they remind me of Valentine's day for some reason.
WILLOW: The day of love and kisses and marriage... and, uh... romance and... uh, flowers!? Flowers? That is so silly.


GIULIANO: Speaking of Valentine's... are you single?
WILLOW: Me? Single? Yes of course, very very single and ready for a jingle and maybe a zingle! Wait, what is a zingle? Stop it Willow.
GIULIANO: That's cool. I'm surprised you haven't got boys lining up to be with you. You are so wacky and cool.


WILLOW: How about you Mr. DiCaprio?
GIULIANO: I am single too... very recently actually.
WILLOW: You used to be in a relationship? What happened?
GIULIANO: It was mutual, we decided that it was better to end the relationship.


WILLOW: It's good that it was mutual, a lot of the time it is usually one person initiating the end of the relationship.
GIULIANO: We didn't have much time to see each other, it was the most fair thing to do.


WILLOW: Would you like to get back into a relationship though?
GIULIANO: Not just yet, she was special. I do have... actually, it doesn't matter.
WILLOW: What were you going to say? Tell me.
GIULIANO: I...
WILLOW: Please tell me. Pretty please? With a cherry on top? And a kangaroo?
GIULIANO: Hmm, okay then... but you need to keep this between you and me...


WILLOW: I promise I won't tell.
GIULIANO: I... might have a crush on someone in this house.
WILLOW: OH-MY-GILBERT, who is it? Is it Shirley? Is it... Teresa?
GIULIANO: I've said too much.
WILLOW: I bet it's Porsha, you do know he is a man behind the makeup and wigs?


GIULIANO: I admitted to Willow I have a crush on someone in this house. It is a tiny crush at this point! A crush and nothing else.
PRODUCER: Who is it?
GIULIANO: I'm not going to reveal them, not until I know it could be more than a crush. Until then, forget you heard this.
PRODUCER: Yeah... we'll do just that. Mwahahahaha.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KATHARINA: I can't believe we are already at week 3, just goes to show how much time flies when you are having fun around here. You wanna know what isn't that much fun though? Teresa stealing my plans isn't fun. Firstly she is also a mum, like me. Then she also lost her husband, although I have to admit that losing your spouse to the Grim Reaper is worse than losing your spouse to a cheap goddamn damsel in distress you used to call your best friend. But worst of all, she seems to be a better strategist than me. I don't know what exactly she did to convince Luke to form an alliance with her, but I would bet on my high-tech computer that she used something unorthodox and manipulative. That was supposed to be MY strategy. NOT HERS!!! As soon as I get the chance, she is a goner... although, now that Luke and Teresa have an alliance, I could potentially ruin my friendship-ish bond with Luke if I get rid of her. UGH!!! Why is this game playing me like that?!?!

*KATHARINA takes a deep breath.*

KATHARINA: Okay, E-Kat, calm down, going back to your post-betrayal state won't make you Queen of the House, just focus on winning the next HOH, and also stop talking to yourself for gods sake because right now you will look like a crazy witch doing so... Now I actually miss Yan. In moments like this, I could either dis him or boss him around and that would make me feel better. I mean I could do it with one of the others, but I don't wanna seem like a heartless B-I-T-C-H so early on... Maybe I could find something to present for Circus Anormalità, but what could possibly be good enough to compete with Willow's magic tricks? Hmm...


RANDALL: Oh, what have we got here...

*RANDALL walks over to the easel.*

RANDALL: My that's a picture and half, who painted that?


KATHARINA: Oh, that was me. I got a creative streak this morning and wanted to put it into practice.
RANDALL: Almost professional like- I never knew you did artsy stuff.
KATHARINA: I did a lot in high school, I gave it up ages ago.


RANDALL: Kathy is a talented lady. Did'ya see that paintin' she did? I can only just draw stickmen and she did a masterpiece. She should continue with it, she'd make the money easy!


KATHARINA: I got a little carried away too and started painting my face.
RANDALL: Paintin' ya face?
KATHARINA: Yeah, stage makeup, that kind of stuff.
RANDALL: Ah never realised... let's have a look.


KATHARINA: Here you go!
RANDALL: Ahh! Jesus, Mary and Joseph... You scared the crap outta me.
KATHARINA: Haha, you like it?
RANDALL: I'm not really into that kinda art, but it looks presentable.


RANDALL: Say, I heard Benvolio is lookin' for more people for the Circus Armadillo or somethin' like that... why not show him your work. I'm sure he can find ya somethin' to do. You got the skills gal, why not use them?
KATHARINA: I never thought about that, but the circus could use someone with painting skills... I have a few other things up my sleeve too.


RANDALL: Whateva you got, show him. He'll be impressed.
KATHARINA: Very well, I'll get him to have a look. Thanks Randall.
RANDALL: Anytime lady, say, have you seen the controller for the telly box? I can't seem to find it.
KATHARINA: I haven't seen it. Sorry.

*THE SPEAKERPHONE IS TURNED ON*

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO START OUR THIRD HOH CHALLENGE! CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE HOH ARENA, WHERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR THIRD CHALLENGE! 

KATHARINA: Guess, I'm gonna have to wait until later to show Ben.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the Third HOH challenge. This challenge is called; Let the Lights Shine. In this game, all of you have been split up (pairs of 2 and 3) into 4 different rooms. In front of you there will be a selection of 7 lights. The aim of the game is to try and collect as many points as you can, by simply turning on lights. Simples.


EVEN: Each light is labelled 1-7 from left to right. These numbers correlate the amount of points the light is. If you decide to turn on Light 4 you will get 4 points towards your final score. After you have been in each room, the total amount of points earned will be added together. There is however, a problem. There's 10 of you and only 28 light in total, what can you do if there is no lights left?


EVEN: Easy! You turn them off! Each round you also have the choice to turn off lights instead of turn them on. This will result in the person who turned on the light losing their points. For example, if I turned on Light 7 in the red room and Lil' Coop Snoop came in on the next round and turned it off, I would lose those 7 points. That light would then be available to turn on again for the next round.


EVEN: In addition to this, you can also turn off a light in the same round as someone turning on a light. Be careful if you do this though, you wouldn't want to upset someone just before nominations, right? There is also ONE light that is short circuited, if someone decides to turn this light on. The lights will all bust and everyone will lose their points. You will all then have to start again turning on lights to stack up them points. With all that being said...


EVEN: Let's get the first round started! Turn them lights on guys!


KATHARINA: I think the best way to have a chance of winning this is to be democratic about this. If we discuss which light we want, then we can come to the conclusion on how to even out our scores to win it.
WILLOW: Ooo okie dokie artichokie...


WILLOW: I don't mind if you pick one of the higher ones this round. I'll take one for the team.
KATHARINA: I'll choose 6 then, I won't go for 7- that'd be an easy target to turn off.


BENVOLIO: I'm not sure which one to pick yet.
MAYA: Maya suggests being quick, Maya has a light she has her eyes on.
BENVOLIO: Eh, go take it if you want. I'm not entirely sure I want to win this HOH anyway.


MAYA: Maya is enlightened by your approach to this challenge. Maya will turn on light 7 then.
BENVOLIO: Interesting, that could work in your favour later on.
MAYA: Maya is unsure, Maya knows it's high value and is worried the others might knock Maya out for taking the risk.


EVEN: Coop, how did you manage to find your way into the HOH?
LIL' COOP SNOOP: Squeak!
EVEN: Haven't got a clue what that means, but good on you buddy!


SHIRLEY: Which one are you going to go for Randall?
RANDALL: I'mma go for a low one. Everyone'll go high.
SHIRLEY: I might too. I'm going for number 1.
RANDALL: That is a low number, then again. Who is going to turn off that light for 1 point?


SHIRLEY: Exactly.
LUKE: The producers might want you to go low and press the short circuit... I'm sticking with my guns and going high.
SHIRLEY: He does have a good point, I need to think this thoroughly.


PORSHA: 7 for me, yes gawd!

*PORSHA turns on light number 7*

PORSHA: Oh yeah, get your life!


TERESA: Are you sure that it's yours?
PORSHA: Oh honey, don't even try it miss thing.
TERESA: Porsha, I'm not going for 7, don't worry baby.
PORSHA: Few, thought you were gonna cross Ms. Royale then for a second.


GIULIANO: I did want that 7... nevermind.
PORSHA: Better luck next time baby.
GIULIANO: Yeah... next time I'll be in.
PORSHA: Oh... okay gurl.

EVEN: All the lights have been picked. Please can you go through the doors to your next room.
GIULIANO: Let's go team!

ROUND 2 BEGINS NOW!


TERESA: Someone's a little greedy, aren't we? Let's try conserving energy.

*TERESA turns off light 7.*

TERESA: There we go, saving the planet one light at a time.


GIULIANO: Teresa, you do realise that we have to turn on the lights to win the game?
TERESA: Any show who gives a damn about climate change should be promoting a game to turn off lights and promote recycling.
PORSHA: Gurl, looks like we found the fun sponge. Least she ain't going to get in our way I guess.


MAYA: Maya would like to consult Benvolio before choosing. Benvolio which light would you like Maya to choose? Benvolio?

*MAYA turns around and looks at BENVOLIO.*


MAYA: Maya sees you playing with the raccoon.
BENVOLIO: I know, I found the laser light earlier. He's having a ton of fun with it.
MAYA: Maya is choosing a high number again...


RANDALL: I'm gonna go with the 7th one.
LUKE: Randall! That was my light.
RANDALL: I don't see ya name on it kid. It's mine, end'a story.
LUKE: I-I don't believe this.


SHIRLEY: Okay I'd be a little annoyed at that myself.
LUKE: Thank you.
SHIRLEY: Then again, the game is pretty ruthless this time around. Every man and his dog for himself.


WILLOW: Hmm...
KATHARINA: What's up?
WILLOW: That little robot with the lightbulb on his head, he looks suspicious... but oddly cute.
KATHARINA: Oh... I guess he does, a little.


WILLOW: I'm going to turn it on and claim his points... plus he'll keep an eye on that suspicious tiger cat on that table over there.
KATHARINA: What tiger cat?

*KATHARINA looks around and sees the cat. She turns back around.*

KATHARINA: Ah, I see. That cat.

EVEN: All the lights have been picked. Can you all please move onto the next room.
KATHARINA: I hope no one has turned my light off yet...

ROUND 3 BEGINS NOW!


TERESA: My, this simply won't do. This one is a little garish, don't you think?

*TERESA turns off light 5.*

TERESA: There we go, that's better.

*GIULIANO turns on light 7.*

PORSHA: Whoa! Hold up now little boy...


*PORSHA turns off GIULIANO's light.*

GIULIANO: What are you doing?
PORSHA: That was my light! You saw me eyeing it up when I came in and you took it anyway, well not today Satan! That is my light, so I took it back from you.
GIULIANO: You idiot! Now none of us have any points.


PORSHA: Miss thing needs to keep his hands to himself, stealing MY lights and MY points. Who does he think he is? No ma'am, pam. No cauliflower or green beans, you ain't takin' my shot to win the HOH this week. I got business to take care of baby.


WILLOW: I've got a new idea for a light.
KATHARINA: What idea?
WILLOW: Instead of holding a candle, what if this hand was holding like a sandwich or a newspaper... or an umbrella, that would be awesome!
KATHARINA: Sure, I can see that.


KATHARINA: Now, let's get to picking right?
WILLOW: Right... you go first...
KATHARINA: Fine, I'll choose number 5.

*KATHARINA turns on light 5.*


MAYA: Maya is confused. Maya doesn't like how this giraffe is now a lamp.
BENVOLIO: I doubt it is a real giraffe.
MAYA: Maya isn't so sure, Maya has seen a tiny giraffe before.
BENVOLIO: I must be very uncultured.


MAYA: Maya wouldn't like to comment.
BENVOLIO: Anyway, I'm going to pick this light...

*BENVOLIO picks light 6 to turn off.*

BENVOLIO: Goodbye 6 points from... whoever turned it on.


LUKE: Hmm, what are you up to Shirley?
SHIRLEY: Up to? Nothing dear.
LUKE: I'm going to choose this one.

*LUKE chooses light 3.*

LUKE: I feel good about that.


RANDALL: This switch is very hard to do, any help guys?

*LUKE helps RANDALL switch off the light.*

RANDALL: Cheers kid.

EVEN: Everyone has chosen a light. Can you please move onto the next room to start the fourth round.
RANDALL: Why let's go get 'em.


RANDALL: This room is makin' mah eyes water.
SHIRLEY: It is very... yellow..
RANDALL: Reminds me'a mustard.
SHIRLEY: I'd have thought you'd have liked mustard, being such a fan of hot-dogs and all.

LUKE: While you two are talking hot dogs, I just bagged myself a light.
RANDALL: Oh, you've taken 7 points off someone.
LUKE: Yes! I feel so evil, mwahaha.
RANDALL: You gotta be the cutest evil mastermind about then.
LUKE: I-I'm not cute... I'm not!

KATHARINA: I've picked mine, your turn!
WILLOW: I don't want to choose this one. But I would love to take one of those candles back with me.
KATHARINA: I don't think that is aloud.

WILLOW: Please can I take one of those candles back with me? They smell soooooooo good and the flame on them is spectacular.
PRODUCER: No you can't. If you've taken one we recommend returning it immediately.
WILLOW: Ohhh... okay then.

PORSHA: Still mad about my stunt?
GIULIANO: You bet I am, do not do it again!
PORSHA: Just... as long as you don't steal my light from me before I get there.
GIULIANO: Sometimes, you have some backwards logic, you know that right?

TERESA: Oh, well if this light is free. I might as well take the light for myself.

*TERESA turns on light 6.*

GIULIANO: What about climate change? So much for being an eco-saviour?
TERESA: PUH-LEASE. I've already turned off some lights, I've done my part to help.

MAYA: Maya really likes the different shades of blue in this room. Maya thinks she might have to use blue in her next collection.
BENVOLIO: Blue is a really nice colour. I have a few of my performance outfits in blue.

BENVOLIO: Back to the game though, I'm going to turn off light 4.

*BENVOLIO turns off light 4.*

BENVOLIO: There we go, sorry whoever lost those points.
EVEN: All the lights have been picked. Luckily the short circuit was not picked and therefore no one has lost their points. The short circuit has now been deactivated and works as usual. For the next round, we will do this away from the camera to conceal the mystery of the results. Good luck players, please return to your original rooms as you have one more decision to make!

ROUND 5 BEGINS NOW!

EVEN: So far, this has been a whirlwind of a HOH. I can reveal the HOH changed hands a total of 4 times!

*The players make their last moves of the round.*

EVEN: By the looks of things, we have now concluded the HOH challenge. If you would just give me a second... I can now reveal we have a new HOH! Following this season's twist, we will not find out who the HOH is. The HOH will now make their nominations in secret- these do not have to be in the diary room, they can be made anywhere in the house as long as the HOH addresses the producer via their microphone at the time of their nominations. I will call everyone back to the ceremony area to begin the nominations ceremony. Good luck everyone! Best of luck to all of you.

Note: Please find the HOH scores below:

???- 17
???- 15
???- 12
???- 11
???- 11
???- 9
???- 6
???- 6
???- 5

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























***LATER THAT DAY***

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RANDALL: Gotta get me some more of that whiskey.

*RANDALL pours out the whiskey into the glass.*

RANDALL: And now to stir... with the baton? Bat-on? Spoon? I ain't gotta clue what they call it.

RANDALL: Stirrer? Pin? Fuck knows.

*RANDALL stirs up the whiskey and a lemon added earlier.*

RANDALL: Now, this gotta taste good. Peter made it earlier and it was delish.

*RANDALL drinks the whiskey and lemon.*

RANDALL: Oh good lord, what 'av I done? It tastes like someone came up and pissed in my mouth... I need mouthwash quick!

EVEN: HOUSEMATES! IT'S TIME FOR THE NOMINATIONS CEREMONY, CAN YOU ALL PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE CEREMONY AREA. I WILL MEET YOU ALL THERE TO REVEAL WHO THIS WEEK'S NOMINATIONS WILL BE.

*EVERYONE goes to the ceremony area.*

EVEN: Hi guys, welcome back! We have received contact from the HOH and they have selected 2 people to be nominated this week.

EVEN: Before I reveal the nominations, well done to everyone! This game was a tricky one.

EVEN: Now... it's that time we've all been waiting for... The results are in...

*Intense music plays.*

EVEN: I can now reveal that the TWO nominees this week are...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Luke and Teresa!

LUKE: No! No, no, no, my game is totally ruined now.
TERESA: I don't fucking believe this.

EVEN: I'm sorry guys but you have been nominated by the Anonymous HOH. No worries though, you still have a chance to save yourselves in the POP challenge where you are automatically enrolled to play.

EVEN: On that note, this nominations ceremony is adjourned! I will see you all again at the POP challenge, where one person will win the veto and gain the power to remove one of the nominees from the block if they so choose to. Goodbye everybody!
ALL: Bye!

*LUKE wipes away his tears and sits up.*

LUKE: I-I'm so sad, my p-plan was n-not to get n-nominated.

*LUKE starts to cry again.*

LUKE: I-I don't want to go home.

TERESA: Well, I find myself on the block. How typical of these sheep to vote for the stronger players. I can use Luke being my opponent to my advantage though, I know we are in an alliance, but if push comes to shove... he is getting let loose.

























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUKE: W-What am I going to do?
KATHARINA: I'm not sure, I'm shocked.
LUKE: I-I've been nice to everybody... maybe it's Giuliano?
KATHARINA: What makes you think it is him?

LUKE: W-We haven't really m-made up from before.
KATHARINA: I think Giu is smarter than to go after someone over something silly. I don't know who else it could be at this time though.
LUKE: I-I don't w-want to g-go home Katharina. I-I love it here.

LUKE: I-I was so confident after the HOH challenge. To find out that I-I'm n-nominated... I've never felt so d-defeated in my life. I-I just want to know who it is, t-that is annoying me the most, knowing I don't know the HOH.

KATHARINA: You gotta make sure you save yourself buddy.
LUKE: I-I don't know whether I can.
KATHARINA: You can, you've proved to everyone you can win a POP before. Use that same strength and that same power to fight for your place here. I'll be behind you all the way!

LUKE: Y-You're right, I'm ready to fight!
KATHARINA: Awesome, I'm gonna find out who has nominated you. I feel they'll be trying to go for us at every moment they get. Better to take them out before they take us out.
LUKE: T-Thanks Katharina! I-I won't forget this.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERESA: Looks like I'm in the firing line. I have to plan my next move.
RANDALL: Any ideas who might'a nominated ya?
TERESA: That is irrelevant, my main goal is saving myself now.
RANDALL: That seems like a fair thing to say.

TERESA: You'd tell me if you knew anything, right?
RANDALL: Yes I would lady.
TERESA: Thank you, it's good to know I have other allies in this house.
RANDALL: Reminds me...

RANDALL: Weren't you and Lil' Lukey in an alliance?
TERESA: Yes, what of it?
RANDALL: Maybe someone has found out and used it to their advantage?
TERESA: In that case, I will have to cut Luke off completely. I haven't told anyone, and I know how the kid can get. He gets too excited and doesn't think before he talks... I'm off to sleep, I have a lot to consider.

RANDALL: G'night Teresa.
TERESA: Goodnight Randall.
RANDALL: Hmm... I wonder if we got any cookies left, could do wi' some of 'em.





EVEN: That concludes this episode of Abnormality. After the events of the episode, Luke and Teresa find themselves on the block- but will either of them be able to save themselves in the POP challenge? We'll have to find out next time on Abnormality!


HOUSEMATES:

Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)
Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)

11th: Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment