Monday 10 December 2018

4.6: Second Eviction

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! This season we follow 12 new housemates who are battling it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 in addition to the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Following the second HOH challenge, Crystal and Peter/Porsha found themselves on the block. Both housemates failed to remove themselves from the block when Luke won the POP challenge- deciding not to use the veto on either of them. Now that the eviction day is here, who will manage to save themselves from Eviction and continue in the competition? Let's find out on Abnormality!

CRYSTAL: The day has finally come, one of us will be leaving today.
PETER: I've come to peace with the fact I might be leaving.
CRYSTAL: Same here, it's out of our hands now. We just got to see what the decision will be.

PETER: The best of luck to you though sis, if I go- make sure you go on to win this for me.
CRYSTAL: I will try, you too if I go.
PETER: Don't worry hon, I'll avenge you if you go. It's a shame there's no special twist to keep us both in. It sucks majorly.

CRYSTAL: I am still sad that it might be my time to go. I have so much more to do while I'm here and to cut my time short would be so disappointing. I just hope my campaigning has paid off and I get to stay.

PETER: I still want to know who the HOH is though, I want to make sure they pay for the choices they've made this week.
CRYSTAL: Out of the other housemates, we know it's out of either Luke, Maya, Shirley and Teresa.

PETER: I would like to think my sister; Maya wouldn't nominate me or you.
CRYSTAL: I'd agree, she is your closest ally in here, it would be stupid.
PETER: I don't think it would have been Shirley either, she wasn't great in the last challenge and hasn't got any targets in here.

CRYSTAL: So it could be down to Luke and Teresa.
PETER: I could argue a case for either of them. Teresa could see us as competition since she is highly competitive, Luke... well I had an agreement with him. I expected him not to nominate me but maybe it was just a trick to let my guard down.

CRYSTAL: Instead of trying to find out who it is, I think the best bet would be to nominate them both next week. They are both strong housemates, it would be a benefit to everyone to get them out quickly.
PETER: I like your thinking Miss Crystal. We will come back slaying the competition!

PETER: Do I want to be the one to leave? Hell to the no! I have so many fierce looks to showcase while I am here and to let me go without doing that would be CRIM-I-NAL! Yes gawd, people wanna see Miss Porsha!

























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIRLEY: Fancy a game Randall?
RANDALL: I'm good lil' lady. I'm just gonna tuck into this hot dog here.
SHIRLEY: Nice, is there any more?
RANDALL: I could rustle up summin' for you. You ain't a veggie are ya? I ain't much a fan of makin' the veggie dogs.

SHIRLEY: I am fine with either to be honest.
RANDALL: That is good to hear, I'mma get to it once I'm done.
SHIRLEY: Awesome. Right, let's pick a character.

*SHIRLEY goes through the selection screen.*

RANDALL: Mmm, this hot dog is quite alright.
SHIRLEY: Oh... that's odd.
RANDALL: What the hot dog?
SHIRLEY: No, the character screen.

RANDALL: What about it?
SHIRLEY: I can't seem to find you as a character on here.
RANDALL: You sure? I was the other day.
SHIRLEY: No, you're not on there. It's like they've took you off.

RANDALL: Bit of ol' discrimination if you ask me.
SHIRLEY: Discrimination... against?
RANDALL: Bikers Shirl, bikers! Looks like I've got some bizness to deal with!

*RANDALL puts the hot dog on the table.*

SHIRLEY: Randall wasn't very happy about being knocked off the game. What is he going to do though? The only thing he can do is complain to the producers, right?
PRODUCER: Randall has actually left the building, we've sent Even out to collect and return him.
SHIRLEY: He's... left? I thought he was joking when he said he was going to do that.

RANDALL: I'mma get my face back in that game. Make sure no one gets my dogs while I'm gone love.
SHIRLEY: Haha, okay Randall. I'll keep them safe until you get back from the diary room.
RANDALL: Diary room? I'm off to the studios to get it done.

























---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BENVOLIO: Luke... I kinda feel sorry for that bambino. My friend Giuliano told me about what he did. And then I saw his facial expression when he won the POP. He's doing way too much to be someone he's simply not. Carlito is a really bad example to live after. I really disliked Carlito and his soulless game. I value people who listen to their heart instead, since I know forom esperianza it's what makes true happiness. That's why people like Gladys and Nahita are the true heroes, after who I'd like to take. And as long as Luke doesn't realise that, he'll not find what makes him content.

BENVOLIO: Okay Maya, what is your special talent?
MAYA: Maya can 'vogue' and pose.
PORSHA: Yass queen! What else can you offer Circus Anormlità?
MAYA: Maya can offer her name. Maya can make this circus a national treasure.
BENVOLIO: Hmm, okay. Let's have a look.

BENVOLIO: Circus Anormlità must have more people to be a true successo. That means Porsha and I have to do a casting round to pick the good acts. I do hope people won't take offesa if they're not chosen.

*MAYA finishes vogueing and posing.*

PORSHA: Yass queen! That was brilliant.
BENVOLIO: ...Is that it? Is there no other performance skills you can show us.
MAYA: Maya thinks that alone can secure a place.
BENVOLIO: Okay... I'm not sure if we can have you in the circus.

MAYA: Maya is confused. Maya thought it was brilliant.
BENVOLIO: Yeah... maybe the public won't get it though, it's not very exciting.
MAYA: Maya will start her own circus. Maya doesn't need Circus Aroma anyway.
BENVOLIO: Can we have the next performer please.

MAYA: Maya has recognised that certain people in this house do not understand talent in it's entirety. Maya is disappointed in the lack of culture.

*WILLOW walks into the audition room.*

WILLOW: Hi guys!
BENVOLIO: Hi Willow.
PORSHA: Hey gurl.

BENVOLIO: So Willow, what are you going to do for us today?
WILLOW: I am going to perform some magic! I am going to transform into an animal!
BENVOLIO: Awesome, that is unique skill if you can pull it off.
WILLOW: This is so exciting! Okay, here I go.

WILLOW: Inka racknia! Transforma ventum!
BENVOLIO: What was that?
PORSHA: Oh-my-god what is going on?

*WILLOW begins to morph into something.*

*WILLOW transforms into a dog.*

BENVOLIO: YOU'RE IN!
PORSHA: That is one cute puppy. Come here gurl.

PORSHA: It's a real dog Ben.
BENVOLIO: YOU ARE DEFINITELY IN!
WILLOW: Woof!
BENVOLIO: You can turn back now, unless you can't? That could be a problem.

WILLOW: Was it fairy dust? Or am I just great at magic? Well... ugh... I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I've always been able to do cool quirky tricks like that.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


KATHARINA: Have you seen Luke this morning? I wanted to have a little chat with him and get a few things open with him.
CRYSTAL: I haven't actually, I think he's hid somewhere.
KATHARINA: I bet he's thinking about Teresa's deal.


KATHARINA: So, I'm still safe! HA YAN! Told you I would make it further than week one. He agreed that he will pay me $100 for each week I stay in, and if my game continues like that, I will make that boy poor!

*KATHARINA laughs.*

KATHARINA: He is probably going crazy by now with the cast this season, I mean look who's left. I really hope Indigo wins, she is the least annoying there. But back to THIS game. I think I've bonded with almost everybody now in some way. It's a shame Porsha is still up, she and Maya are probably the coolest people here. Never thought I'd say this, but Maya has a great personality. I mean sure, the fact she is talking in third person is a little annoying- but girl got fire, and girl is hilarious. She also gave me a lot of fashion advice on how to spice up my wardrobe. I really feel honoured. Also she told me her squad she has with a few other starlets, one of them being the actress Kida Thompson. Ooh, I wish I was in that squad. Then again, I'm happy with my life, and also happy that I don't have to deal with the paparazzi that much. Who I also really like is Luke. Sure, he has quirks and he tries to be edgy and strong as Carlito. I mean who wouldn't. That guy was simply amazing in his season. But I can feel that Luke is indeed struggling. He has a hard time opening up because he fears that everybody will hate him after the game. This is why I want to be his mentor. If he wants to be a powerhouse like Carlito, he needs to understand that if somebody gets voted out, even by his hand, it isn't a personal thing. People try to play their game the best they can, which means they need to vote for those who could possibly be poison for their plan. Also by helping him, I will gain his trust, which could benefit my game. I might have to ditch at a later point, but for now he is the best option.


CRYSTAL: A deal? What kind of deal?
KATHARINA: Teresa wants Luke to create a power alliance with her.
CRYSTAL: I don't trust that woman, she's too sneaky.
KATHARINA: She's playing a good game so far, I wouldn't be surprised if she uses Luke to get further.


CRYSTAL: She asked me for an alliance earlier in the week, I haven't been approached by her since the nominations though.
KATHARINA: Wow, that is kind of harsh.
CRYSTAL: I'm not bothered, if it takes one nomination for the alliance to break down then it's probably for the best not to try and reignite it.


KATHARINA: I do feel sorry for your nomination. I don't think you or Porsha should be there today.
CRYSTAL: It is what it is really. We tried to save ourselves, it didn't happen. We can only rely on the rest of this house...


CRYSTAL: Which... kind of leads me on to the next question. Please can you vote in favour of me staying? I'm nervous about not having the votes.
KATHARINA: I'm not too sure, Porsha also approached me today.
CRYSTAL: I see. Well, whatever you do- make sure it's best for your game. I could prove to be quite a good ally.


KATHARINA: You do have a point... You've already won 1 POP.
CRYSTAL: Exactly! I'm a contender.
KATHARINA: Yes you are, I'll have to think about it Crystal- there's a lot to consider.
CRYSTAL: Thank you.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AT THE ABNORMALITY KART GAME STUDIO*


RANDALL: Don't you think my picture looks amazing!
JOSHUA: Uhh, I don't know.
RANDALL: So, how long will it take to put mah bike and mah self back in the game?
JOSHUA: It shouldn't take too long.


RANDALL: It's just, I need to be in da show- to feature in da game. So... I need to hurry you buddy!
JOSHUA: Don't worry Randall, it'll just take one... two...

*RANDALL has been reinstalled into the game.*

JOSHUA: There we go, Randall is back in the game!


RANDALL: Yahoo! That's what I'm talkin' about. Better be on mah way. Ya'll have a good day now, you hear.
JOSHUA: Thanks, I will do.
RANDALL: Now... uh... where's the exit?
JOSHUA: That way.

*JOSHUA points to the stairs.*

RANDALL: Great! Cheers buddy.


RANDALL: Hot Dog is back in the game boiiiiz! I'mma beat all those other guys now with my big chopper.
PRODUCER: Ahem, family friendly please.
RANDALL: I'm talkin' about mah bike you filthy animal!


RANDALL: Better get mah ass back before... Oh shiiii...
EVEN: Ahh, Randall there you are. What are you doing breaking out of the house?
RANDALL: I had to put my face back in that game, can't miss out Ol' Hot Dog now can we?


EVEN: That doesn't mean you get to just walk out of the house and try and restore your presence in the game though, does it?
RANDALL: No, I give me most sincere apologises. If you want to remove me I understand completely.
EVEN: If I can get you back quick enough you should get off with a warning, but we can't waste any time. We have to go now!


RANDALL: Okie dokie Mr. Pokie! You driving yeah?
EVEN: Yeah, I'll drive us back. I'll get one of production to come pick up your bike for you.
RANDALL: You do look out for us, I get why the public like ya know buddy.
EVEN: Thank you. Now come on.

























-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


GIULIANO: Can I get your honest opinion?
SHIRLEY: Sure, what do you want to know?
GIULIANO: Do you think I've been hard on people in this house? Especially Luke, I think I've give him a hard time.
SHIRLEY: I think you can have a strong opinion at times, but that's not a bad quality to have.


GIULIANO: Sometimes it can be, I feel that it limits me... it stops me from being open minded to other people.
SHIRLEY: Maybe... but if you feel that way. You could always try and improve and try to open yourself up to different people and their views.
GIULIANO: Yeah, I might have to consider that as an option.


GIULIANO: I think I might have been a little too hard on Luke. I never expected him to try and pick a fight and then immediately back down and run off. Am I really that intimidating? I know my mother could get people to back down with a look, but I wasn't even trying to copy it at the time. I'm surprised Luke didn't take the opportunity to put me on the block when he had the chance if he felt that strongly about me. I'm not sure I would have done the same if our places were reversed. Happy as I am to be here another week it would still be nice to actually participate in a POP. I'll be ready when it's my turn!


SHIRLEY: Don't worry too much about Luke though, he'll forget about the whole thing in no time.
GIULIANO: Are you sure? He does seem to be still annoyed with me. I don't want anyone to not enjoy their time because of my actions.


SHIRLEY: Honestly, don't worry about it.
GIULIANO: Okay, I'll take it easy.
SHIRLEY: Good! The main thing we need to focus on today is the upcoming eviction. Speaking of it, have you made your mind up who you are voting out?


GIULIANO: Funnily enough I have. Have you?
SHIRLEY: I'm stuck between the two of them. Either one could be good to get rid of, they could both pose a threat later on in the game.
GIULIANO: That's one of the reasons that popped into my head when making the decision.


SHIRLEY: Whoever goes though, it's definitely going to be a shock. I didn't expect either of them to be up at this point.
GIULIANO: Same here, both of them have made some form of impact on the house so far. Good luck to them I say.

























------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LUKE: Hmm... well, I was approached by Teresa to be in an alliance and after a lot of thoughts and- SHUT UP! THERE WERE NO TEARS THIS TIME I SWEAR!... Sorry... I've decided to decline her offer. If I'm the super, power, Carlito-level threat that she says I am then I don't need her to pick ME as an ally... I should be the one to pick someone else to be MY ally! My Skye, if you will...


TERESA: Please, take a seat Mr. Peralta.
LUKE: That sounds so cool when you say it like that. Say it again!
TERESA: Mr. Peralta.
LUKE: Eeee, how exciting.

*They both sit opposite each other.*


TERESA: Have you thought about my offer?
LUKE: I-I have... and I-I think... that with g-great r-regret, I have to decline.
TERESA: I see, can I ask why?
LUKE: You say I'm this great player, well if I'm great... t-then I g-get to decide who's in my alliance! I-I'm sorry but I don't think you'd be g-good for my game. I'm so so sorry.


TERESA: That's a shame, I think me and you would have worked well together. I guess I'll have to keep my special power to myself then.
LUKE: S-special power? What special power?
TERESA: Oh, did I forget to mention that I found a diamond idol.
LUKE: D-diamond idol? There's no such thing.


TERESA: I didn't think so too, however, they've introduced it this season. It gives you ultimate power to change decisions made in this game.
LUKE: Y-you're lying! I-I don't believe you.
TERESA: I can even bring it to you to show if you don't believe me. It's sat in a box under my bed.


LUKE: I want to see it first. I-if it's there, then I-I... I-I...
TERESA: You'll do what?
LUKE: I'll keep you in my alliance!
TERESA: Come on then kid, let's go have a look at the diamond idol!


TERESA: I think I have found my way into this game. What better way to stay then to trick someone into thinking you have power when you don't. If you wondered where I got the diamond under my bed, I bought it from one of those cheap trinket shops. It even came in it's own satin case to make it look fancy. Nice and helpful for a good sneaky move. Thank you.


LUKE: Here's to our alliance! Let us make our way to Top 2.
TERESA: Yes, let's do just that!

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO VOTE. THE SECOND EVICTION CEREMONY WILL BEGIN SHORTLY. CAN ALL HOUSEMATES PLEASE MEET IN THE CEREMONY AREA TO BEGIN THE EVICTION.

























----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the second eviction ceremony of Season 4! Tonight, one of our lovely nominees will be sent packing and they will leave the competition.


EVEN: Each housemates will have a chance to vote to evict one of the nominees on the block this week. The nominee who receives the most votes will be evicted from the house and must leave immediately.


EVEN: If for any reason the house fails to come to a majority vote, the Anonymous HOH will then step in to make the final decision to evict one of the nominees. The likelihood this could happen is slim as there are 8 people voting- however, we do have 2 people who have an extra eviction vote to use following the first HOH, so if they want to use them they could skew the vote.


EVEN: Now that we have covered the ground rules, let's get this eviction underway. The first housemate who will cast their vote to evict is... WILLOW!
WILLOW: First, wow. I came first!

























*******
































WILLOW: I would like to evict _______ because they are the bigger threat for my game.


BENVOLIO: Even Steven, mio amico di partito favorito, I vote to evict _______. The Circus must go on!


KATHARINA: I would like to evict ______ because... um... well... because I can... and ______ has a better style... What? People can have crap reasons, I'm not perfect... Okay, I'm out of here.


RANDALL: I would like to evict ______ because outta the two of ya, the person I'm voting for I have like the least connection to ya know? No hard feelings.


GIULIANO: This is difficult because I like both of them, but I would like to evict ______ because she hasn't really done anything to distinguish herself in the house.


SHIRLEY: My vote sadly has to go to ______, though I feel bad voting for anyone. ______ and I seem to be getting along really well and I'd hate to see them go right now. So I just can't vote for them. Sorry ______!


TERESA: Well, they both seem like nice people, but us chicas gotta stick together. So I have to vote out ______. Sorry, hon.


LUKE: I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT ______ BECAUSE I'M HERE TO SPICE THINGS UP!... Oh wait... Maybe, the house isn't ready for spice. Maybe, I'll just vote with the majority to evict _____ instead... Yeah, I-I'll do just that. S-sorry.


MAYA: Maya would like to evict ______ because _______ is Maya's BFF and Maya is offended that ______ gave her a 10 for her fierceness.

EVEN: The voting has ended, Maya can you please return to the ceremony while I count up the votes.

























*******

























EVEN: Welcome back guys. The votes have now been counted and we do have a result tonight! Good luck nominees! I can now reveal...


EVEN: With a vote of 8-0... The housemate who will be leaving the house tonight is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























EVEN: Crystal!
CRYSTAL: That is heartbreaking.
EVEN: I'm very sorry Crystal. You have been evicted from Abnormality. Please leave immediately.

*CRYSTAL stands up from the block.*


CRYSTAL: I have enjoyed my time here, even if it is short lived. I feel silly.
EVEN: Bye Crystal.


CRYSTAL: Here I come world. It's been fun, but it's time to go. You guys will miss me.

*CRYSTAL walks out of the house.*


EVEN: And that is the last of Crystal in this game. Crystal has finished in 11th place, however we will see her again at the finale!


EVEN: Housemates, 11 of you have become 10. You are all one step closer to becoming the next winner of Abnormality! I'll see you all next week for our third HOH challenge. Bye everyone.
ALL: Bye Even!


PETER: Yasssss qween! I am still here and getting my life from everyone in this house at the moment. I hope I can make a comeback quick, I can't let my fierceness go to waste!



EVEN: On that note, this concludes this episode of Abnormality! Unfortunately Crystal was not able to save herself and has been evicted from the house. I would like to say a massive thank you to Alleenmens for submitting Crystal for Season 4. I look forward to see you in Season 5 if you return! That's all for tonight, tune in next time to see our third HOH crowned and 2 new nominees on the block. Goodnight everybody!



HOUSEMATES:

Benvolio Di Bounce (M13Vulpecula)
Giuliano Da Vinci (SimTresa)
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann (YJB19299)
Luke Peralta (HayloHusky)
Maya Carter (kittymeow)
Peter Romano/Porsha Royale (ninjakid150)
Randall 'Hot Dog' McScruff (twiddle3)
Shirley Watson (Shadami)
Teresa Gonzales (icmnfrsh)
Willow Wisp (lovesstorms)

11th: Crystal Harper (Alleenmens)
12th: Wes Helms (Tigerblu11)

No comments:

Post a Comment