Monday 8 October 2018

4.0: Meet the Contestants



Welcome to Abnormality- Season 4! We are back with a new season and 12 new housemates. We have had 1000's of applications for this season, we have eventually slimmed down that number to just 12 people. Before we let the game begin... let's meet the 12 lucky housemates who will be fighting it out to win the grand prize of $250,000 simoleons as well as the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. Without further or do... let's welcome our first housemate!

Please welcome... RANDALL!

Name: Randall 'Hot-Dog' McScruff
Player: twiddle3

RANDALL: Hey folks! I'm Randall but mah folks call me 'Hot-Dog' and I'm from Kentucky. I'm just your typical biker guy, I like mah hogs, mah dogs and mah beer. Ain't happier than fixing a bike or out on the open road. I'm 41 and my biker gang is called the Wild Hellcats, so don't get on mah bad side. Haha! Just kidding folks...

RANDALL: Sure I'm a big guy who likes riding the open road- like I said I'm part of a biker gang! I'm a pretty laid back sort of guy. Don't take no shit from no one though, just cuz I'm laid back don't mean I'm no pushover, ya got it? Oh no, I know the score. I ain't your ordinary kind of guy, I been to prison in mah youth. I got no regre-ver what I did, I'm proud of it. I served mah time now I'm free as a bird.

RANDALL: I applied for Abnormality because I like to meet people, I like to make new friends. What better way to meet people than to spend the next few months with 'em?
RANDALL: My favourite past player is Brent Springs, he's a decent guy. Can't say no bad words 'bout him.

PRODUCER: Any last words before the game begins?
RANDALL: Hawt dawg!



Please welcome our 2nd housemate... KATHARINA!























Name: Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann
Player: YJB19299

KATHARINA: Good day mates! My name is Katharina Ehrmann, I'm 29 years old and I'm from Brisbane, Australia.

KATHARINA: Well, where should I begin. So, for starters, most of the people I know call me E-Kat. Its not only because it has my initials, but also because I was the only girl in my class in high school who had some sort of technological talent. I was actually born in Stuttgart, Germany and spent the first 10 years of my life there till my parents decided to move to Australia with me. I speak fluent German though because I visit my grandmother there very often. I have two little children, a 7-year old daughter named Marie-Ann and a 3-year old son named Daniel. I also have my teen sister Kira living with me because she and my parents are in a major fight about soooo many things, so I kinda have to be the mommy for 3.

*KATHARINA laughs*

KATHARINA: I used to be married, but my lame of an excuse of a husband cheated on me with the waitress of his favourite pub and left me and the kids alone- but I'm not salty, not in the slightest... Fuck you Brian... ANYWAY, some of you may recognise my voice. I'm actually the head editor of The Mole which was producing their season lately. You can hear me boss around my colleague Yan very often which is probably my favourite activity there. I also run the fan page which has currently over 5 million followers. It's just so fun to edit all the stuff and cause a lot of conspiracy theories, get what I mean?

*KATHARINA winks*

KATHARINA: Apart from that I really love to spend time with my family and in nature. I'm good at cooking and I have a really good sense of fashion as you can see with what I'm wearing. I also tell myself that if you are confident enough, you can wear anything.

KATHARINA: I've been behind the scenes so much in my work that I kinda got bored. I always asked myself how it would be in front of the camera. I mean I actually applied for the hosting job on The Mole, but nooooooooo, they had to get Grey Winters out of jail of course. But really, I'm really competitive and I love a good challenge- so when I heard that Abnormality were searching for housemates, I thought: why not? It can't harm me to at least try. And I'll tell you, if I win, I will win with integrity, and if I lose, then I will strut my way with my head held high.

KATHARINA: Honestly the only ones who played the game without trying to be somebody they are not and stayed true to themselves, people like Carlito Mendez are on that list and Rebecca Pierce (from Zero Privacy) too.

PRODUCER: Any last words before we start the game?
KATHARINA: Marie-Ann and Daniel. I love you my little babies. Kira, wenn du meine Sachen anpackst, streich ich dir dein Taschengeld, kapiche? Okay, now lets get this puppy rolling.

*KATHARINA grins.*



Please welcome our 3rd housemate... PETER... or should I say PORSHA!























Name: Peter Romano a.k.a. Porsha Royale
Player: ninjakid150

PORSHA: I may be a beauty, but I have quite a beast inside of me too. I'm Porsha Royale, 34-years old and my boy name is Peter.

 PORSHA: I am a drag queen who lives for the glits and glamour of looking amazing and having everyone knowing my name.

PORSHA: I applied for Abnormality because I want the money to help supply my new wardrobe, also if there is enough money left, I'd like it to help launch my singing career.

PORSHA: My favourite past player is Skye from season 4, I love her. She is an actual princess! Also remember Lucielle? What a babe.

PRODUCER: Any last words before we enter the game?
PORSHA: Don't get blinded by my beauty bitches!


Please welcome our 4th housemate... TERESA!
























Name: Teresa Gonzales
Player: icmnfrsh

TERESA: Hello people. I'm Teresa and I'm 42 years young. I'm kidding! I hate it when people say "years young". It's kind of obnoxious, don't you think?

TERESA: I'm an executive in a Fortune 500 company. Last year, I lost my husband to a heart attack, leaving me with our two children and our pet cats. After some soul-searching, I decided to sign up for Abnormality as a way for me to move forward with my life. What can I say? I really love competing and being under pressure. I'm usually nice, I'd say, but sometimes I get carried away in the heat of the moment, forgetting about tact and manners. So, sorry in advance. But don't get the wrong idea: I'm still here to win. Making friends, if any, is secondary.

TERESA: I applied for the show because I needed to change up my routine ever since my husband died. Things were really gloomy then and I promised my kids I would take them to Disneyland Paris if I won.

TERESA: My favourite past player... Let me think... Oh, it has to be Carlito. I just love the fire in him.

PRODUCER: Any last words before we begin?
TERESA: Get ready, everyone. I'm not going to hold back, so you better get your game face on.



Please welcome our 5th housemate... GIULIANO!

























Name: Giuliano Da Vinci
Player: SimTresa

GIULIANO: Hey, I'm Giuliano Da Vinci, I'm 20 and I'm from San Myshuno!


GIULIANO: I grew up in the city as an only child, I'd rather spend my evenings reading than partying, but I do like to go out and date when I can, looking for that special someone to settle down with and have a family when it's time. And no, despite the name I'm not a painter. Fun fact: I do have some alien ancestry on my father's side, not that you can really tell.


GIULIANO: I was watching one of the show's last season and fell in love with it. I got curious to apply for this season once I heard the news they were looking for housemates. Thought maybe if I won I'd be able to use the money to get out of the city.


GIULIANO: My favourite past player... If I had to choose one, I'd say Gladys.


PRODUCER: Do you have any last words before the game?
GIULIANO: Game on!



Please welcome our 6th housemate... CRYSTAL!

























Name: Crystal Harper
Player: Alleenmens

CRYSTAL: Hello, my name is Crystal, I'm 22 years old and I'm from Missouri.


CRYSTAL: I was born into a family of 4, My dad, mom and older brother Daniel... My dad is the headmaster of the local school and my mother also works there as a teacher- hopefully I won't become one though, I've got other plans. My brother Daniel served in the military when he left school 6 years ago, I'm proud of how much he has grown as a person since then. I'm usually busy studying for my medical science degree in the hopes of becoming a doctor someday. I like to think I'm a friendly person and can make friends quickly... I won't be your friend though if your rude and disrespectful to other people though.


CRYSTAL: I applied to Abnormality because, even though my parents aren't poor- I want independence. The prize money will be able to help with my studies as well as possibly get me a flat of my own.


CRYSTAL: My favourite past player has to be the wonderful Nathan.


PRODUCER: Got any last words?
CRYSTAL: I'm here to have fun, so let's just do it!



Please welcome our 7th housemate... LUKE!

























Name: Luke Peralta
Player: HayloHusky

LUKE: Oh. Uh, hi there. My name is Luke Peralta. I'm a HUGE Carlito fan!


LUKE: Oh... I wasn't suppose to mention Carlito in the last part?... Oops! Well, I'm Luke, I'm 19. I work as a farmhand for my Paps down in New Mexico. I'm hoping to make it onto the show cause I'm like a super duper big fan of Abnormality! I remember watching the first season and loving it! It's a show made for me, I swear! I'm here to prove myself! My family call me ambitious and a bit of a dreamer, but what's life without dreaming, right? It's boring! And this is my dream... So this'll be great!


LUKE: I applied for Abnormality because obviously I wanna play! I'm gonna be the next big player! I'm gonna make those moves no one is even game to make! Mark my words. I'm gonna be the next challenge powerhou- Don't laugh at me! These muscles are... They're there! Okay!? I swear!


LUKE: Obviously my favourite player is Carlito Mendez! The winner from Season 3! He was cutthroat and knew how to play the game like a BOSS! That's gonna be me this year! I'm gonna be ruthless as him!... Look! I've even got the hat!


PRODUCER: Do you have any last words before the game begins Luke?
LUKE: To all you Abnormality superfans out there! This one is for you!... Prepare to see the next Carlito Mendez house, cause here I come!



Please welcome our 8th housemate... SHIRLEY!

























Name: Shirley Watson
Player: Shadami

SHIRLEY: Hello everyone, my name is Shirley. I'm 27 years old and I'm from New York.


SHIRLEY: I grew up in a small town with a dream to move to the city as a detective and fight crime. It's not as glorious as I always imagined it to be, but I fully enjoy what I do. I just recently got a boyfriend, his name is Duncan. Now that I'm settling down with the career I dreamed of, I can't wait to see where life takes me.


SHIRLEY: My boyfriend actually convinced me to apply because he loves the show and said I would be amazing on it. He teamed up with my coworkers at work and convinced me it would be a vacation that I would actually enjoy as well as to use that vacation time I've been saving up.


SHIRLEY: My favourite player has to be the winner of last season, Carlito since it's the only season I've seen with Duncan. Sorry about that, I'm usually busy with work and don't take the time to sit and watch television.


PRODUCER: Any last words before the game begins?
SHIRLEY: I'm looking forward to getting to know this show hands on.



Please welcome our 9th housemate... BENVOLIO!

























Name: Benvolio Di Bounce
Player: M13Vulpecula

BENVOLIO: Ciao, il mio nome Ã¨ Benvolio Di Bounce, the famoso acrobata from Circus Da Lenzio! Hmm, better stick to normal English from here on, talking Italian half the time would make me hard to comprendere, right? But I am glad that I've been given the chance to be here and consider it a honour. Maybe I could show you some nice tricks here, hm?


BENVOLIO: Circus Da Lenzio is my life and my passion, I've been working there since I was... very young and being there has helped me to truly develop my talents and that made me to who I am today. If it weren't for the Circus I'd have no idea on what I'd do with... my life. But that's not the case, I live to amaze the people and as long as I can bring joy to others my heart will tick.


BENVOLIO: It's currently the calm season for my circus. So I come and participate in order to draw more media attention to our show to make sure that ends will meet.


BENVOLIO: My favourite past player, hmm, I think I'd say Gladys, she's unique and truly stands for herself and that's a quality I admire.


PRODUCER: Have you any last words before you enter the house?
BENVOLIO: Arriverderci world, ciao... ADVENTURE!



Please welcome our 10th housemate... MAYA!

























Name: Maya Carter
Player: kittymeow

MAYA: I'm Maya Carter but you should already know that, ugh.

MAYA: Maya is the biggest supermodel ever, if you haven't heard of Maya then have you even lived? Maya will show you not to listen to the press, Maya is not crazy like the magazines say. Do you hear me? MAYA IS NOT CRAZY!!!

MAYA: Maya applied to show the world she is not insane or crazy. Maya is just normal. The most normal person you'll ever meet, Maya says you should believe it or Maya will not be happy.

MAYA: Maya is busy, Maya doesn't have the time to see past players.

PRODUCER: Umm, any last words before the game begins?
MAYA: Let's shake this place up, Maya style.



Please welcome our 11th housemate... WES!

























Name: Wes Helms
Player: Tigerblu11

WES: Hey there guys, the name is Wes Helms, and what is there to say about me... hmm, for the past three years, I was living in Ethiopia, volunteering with an organisation that helps build and support education systems for the youth, but I... I returned home a few months ago to unfortunately say goodbye to my mother. I don't want to present myself as a warrior, or a struggler, because I'm not here to cash in on my sympathy. I'm here to play the game, a game I've dreamed of playing in forever. Somehow, coming home reignited the passion in me, but enough about hopes and dreams. I'm a 28-year old dude from Mississippi, I've had a bunch of jobs, I like fishing and I like strawberry picking, ladies, and... I'd like you all to meet my twin brother; Phil...

WES: I was born in Mississippi on the 20th August to my parents; Marcia and Stu Helms. We were poor, me and my sisters were raised in a house owned by this wealthy couple; The Marges. They split their land with us and let us live in a converted barn. When I was a kid, I'd tell people about my siblings, my older sisters; Jenny, Lulette and Minnie, and my brother: Phil.

WES: I've always wanted to be part of this reality show scene, you know, because it's an interesting concept- who can win a game show of social, physical, mental and various other skills? Phil can attest to that- he says he hopes that Abnormality will be a real journey for him. Sorry he couldn't be here at the moment.

WES: For my favourite past player, I'd have to say Carlito, for his game, but I know Phil would say someone else, I think he'd say Kyle, or Cassandra, or even Natalia... yeah.

PRODUCER: Any last words before we begin Wes?
WES: I will fight the good fight, finish the race, keep the faith- Phil hates it when I ironically use quotes from the bible.



Please welcome our final housemate... WILLOW!

























Name: Willow Wisp
Player: lovesstorms

WILLOW: Hi! I'm Willow and excited to be here. 

WILLOW: I'm Willow, I'm eighteen. I know, I'm young and many have said inexperienced. But that is so exciting to me! I have so much to learn about myself and you all too. I love mysteries and gardening, and painting, and digging, and collecting, and music, and dancing, and fly- well, all kinds of things. I'm excited to explore the house, the grounds, the rooms, and every single inch of this place. Maybe you all can help me. We can wander around together.

WILLOW: I didn't apply for Abnormality, no... My brother did. He thought I'd enjoy it, I guess. He's a bit of a stick in the mud sometimes. If you know what I mean.

WILLOW: My favourite past player? Are you kidding me? Who is THE Abnormality player of the world? Nahita Na, of course. Not only did she get fan favourite, I think, but she married Even Stevens. Talk about dream life.

PRODUCER: Any last words?
WILLOW: Live long and be happy.

















And with that we have met this season's cast! I'd like to thank everyone for submitting their sims and apologises for the ones who didn't make it, everyone was really good and it was hard to select only 12 for this season. The fallen tributes can be found below. Now, with that news... IT'S TIME TO GET THIS GAME STARTED!!! GAME ON.



Housemates:

Benvolio Di Bounce- M13Vulpecula
Crystal Harper- Alleenmens
Giuliano Da Vinci- SimTresa
Katharina 'E-Kat' Ehrmann- YJB19299
Luke Peralta- HayloHusky
Maya Carter- kittymeow
Peter Romano/Porsha Royale- ninjakid150
Randall 'Hot-Dog' McScruff- twiddle3
Shirley Watson- Shadami
Teresa Gonzales- icmnfrsh
Wes Helms- Tigerblu11
Willow Wisp- lovesstorms

No comments:

Post a Comment