Sunday 19 April 2015

3.15: Fifth Eviction


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality House to win a huge $250,000. There will only be one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Natasha: I'm glad you agreed to talk with us Carlito, we have a deal for you.
Carlito: A deal for me? I'm the one who makes deals with people.
Natasha: Well, it's time for a change. We want to make a final three deal with you.
Carlito: You, me and Kyle?


Kyle: That's right, with your influence on the game so far, you can get anyone out of here.
Carlito: Okay, how do I benefit from this though?
Kyle: You sail through to the final and we do as you want.
Carlito: Hmm, okay.


Natasha: So...
Carlito: Well, I kind of need you to prove your loyal to me, I know that you're a good strategist Natasha.
Natasha: Okay, how are we going to do that?


Kyle: I have an idea, if we win HOH next week, we put up who you want to put up Carlito.
Carlito: Sounds good, but what if I want you as a nominee?
Kyle: Well hopefully you won't if the deal goes well.
Carlito: Hmm...


Kyle: Please save me Carlito, I'll do anything to prove to you that I'm loyal.
Carlito: Fine. I'll think about it.
Kyle: I need more commitment than that.
Carlito: Okay, I will save you then. Do not feel bad though if the others vote you out.


Natasha: I doubt they will, they look to you as a role model.
Carlito: They have their own minds. I cannot guarantee his safety.
Kyle: Still, thanks anyway Carlito.
Carlito: Ha, no problem.


Kyle: Do I think Carlito will keep his word? No, but at this moment in the game it's best not to burn any bridges, he should remember that he might be on the block if he doesn't play the game right.




























Chandrika: Just a thought... Wayne threatened he would put me upon the block... But why didn't he do so when he had the chance? I think he's just playing a stupid game... I shouldn't be afraid of him any more... Anyway, it's time to beat some time-trials on Abnormality Kart!


Chandrika: Yes... yes... YES!

*Chandrika beats the staff ghost time trial (which happens to be Simon's). The course is beautiful. It is a track flying in the night sky right above Oasis Springs, which apparently is based upon the bright haircolours the housemates had during Week 4. Surrounding the track are abstract flying busts of the houseguests with the unnautral haircolours.*

Chandrika: I beat your score Simon!


Simon: I don't f*cking believe this, it took me 13 hours straight to get that score and I used cheat codes too. It looks an awful lot like that track from another game, don't you think? 
Chandrika: You used cheat codes? You are the scoundrel.
Simon: That's not all I'm capable of, haha.


*Nahita enters the room.*

Nahita: Ah hi Chandrika, can I ask you a question? Can we go talk in another room, it's something private.
Chandrika: Um, sure. I hope everything is okay.


Chandrika: Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?
Nahita: No! I'm doing a bit of investigating and wondered if you wanted to help me.
Chandrika: I'll help you, what are you looking for?
Nahita: The explanation of the exploding bed!


Nahita: Well, the date with Nathan and Lucielle didn't go as well as I had thought it would in my head. I'm a little disappointed. They're so cute together though! I've never seen her act like that, she was only slightly rude instead of completely rude, haha. That stupid gnome is just asking for us to beat it up. Hmm... Chandrika said the beans have nothing to do with this place. So, I guess that is one mystery solved. I suppose the shaking bed from the beans Chandrika ingested, but the exploding bed? Are they all linked? I'm not sure the mystery has been completely solved, I'm somewhat suspicious of that evil little gnome, it seems to enjoy pestering everyone. Hmm, I wonder if Chandrika would want to help me do some more investigating.


Chandrika: Who do you think it could be?
Nahita: I think that little gnome has got something to do about it.
Chandrika: Really?
Nahita: Yeah, how do we know that thing is stationery, it could be walking around in plain view and we haven't even see it.


Chandrika: Okay, so what do you want me to do?
Nahita: Well, I'm going to explore the house, I want you to keep in this area and keep an eye on everyone, including the gnome.
Chandrika: Okay, sounds easy. Let's do this!




























Nathan: And did I tell you about the kiss...
Wayne: Yes, ten times.
Nathan: And she has the most beautiful eyes...
Wayne: You told me that too... ten times.


Nathan: Aww... that kiss! My heart almost missed a beat... And it was so sweet of Chandrika and the others to arrange the dinner... Lucielle was so beautiful... I couldn't keep my eyes off her... Just that annoying gnome... I should have wrung his neck or tried to stuff something in his mouth... he almost ruined the moment! But the idea was there and that kiss was the ultimate! I'm so glad we're a couple now...


Nathan: Have you ever had any love interests in your life?
Wayne: My ex-wife.
Nathan: Ahh, how did your marriage end?
Wayne: It ended because she was horrible.


Nathan: That's it? Nothing more than that.
Wayne: Does there need to be further explanation? She was horrible, full stop.
Nathan: Okay.
Wayne: It's good that you have found a love interest here though, hopefully the start of something good, eh?


Nathan: You're right about that, I just hope Lucielle loves me like I love her though.
Wayne: I'm sure she does.
Nathan: You think?
Wayne: Huh...mmm...yeah. Duh.


Wayne: Nathan and Lucielle are really driving me nuts with all of their kissy faces and misty eyes. I don't know how they feel comfortable doing all that knowing their grandmothers are probably watching. But the thing is, I'm starting to think about this as a game. I hate all of these people so much, but I need to try to be a little subtle about the extent of my annoyance. Everyone eliminated from this point on is a juror and while I'm not going to be phony and fake with them, I am going to try to at least not p*ss them off too much. That's pretty hard to do and out of character for me, especially when I see two freaks with their tongues down each other's throats. 


Nathan: I'd love to continue the relationship out of the show though.
Wayne: Well if you keep at it... then it's sure to work.
Nathan: Yeah. Hey, if you're lucky, I could get you a date with Gladys if you wanted?
Wayne: Who the hell is Gladys?


Nathan: Um, the girl with the blue hair who was evicted in week three?
Wayne: Oh right! God no. Not saying she isn't pretty... she just isn't... my type.
Nathan: That's a shame, she's a really nice girl.
Wayne: I'm not... no.




























Skye: It's been so long since we've had a sit down together.
Lucielle: I know, we have a lot to catch up on.
Skye: We should start on your new relationship, heard you and Nathan were together now.
Lucielle: I am, he is everything.


Skye: He's cute, I'm glad you're both happy together.
Lucielle: I didn't fancy him that much until recently, he has a few things to improve but I'm not complaining. Nay Nay is my new idol.
Skye: My idol is Bill Hatchet... but apart from that I love my cat; Sprinkles.


Skye: Well, I've been keeping an eye on Carlito. I think to myself that someone as sly and cunning as him would be the perfect serial killer, especially in one of the novels I've been reading, I hope he doesn't mind that being the reason for me keeping my eye on him. 


Lucielle: That's a cool name for a cat.
Skye: It is, I thought of the name when my cook knocked all the chocolate sprinkles all over the floor.
Lucielle: That's... an interesting way to name a pet


Skye: How about you? Have you got any pets?
Lucielle: I have a cute little pug called Versace. She is amazing.
Skye: I'm guessing it was based off of Donatella Versace?
Lucielle: How did you know, you must be psychic.


Skye: Say, can I ask you a question?
Lucielle: Sure, go ahead.
Skye: Can I ask for you to vote Kyle out for this eviction?
Lucielle: Maybe.


Skye: Please.
Lucielle: Okay, I will do. I'll have to talk to Nathan though, he's friends with Kyle.
Skye: That's fine. Thank you so much.
Lucielle: What are friends for right?




























Natasha: So far so good!
Kyle: Hmm, I'm not too sure about that.
Natasha: Why?
Kyle: Do you really trust Carlito?


Natasha: Well not really, he is a man of his word though.
Kyle: I doubt that. He is in this game for himself, he isn't bothered who's caught in the fire.
Natasha: You need to find hope in yourself! Everything is going to be fine.
Kyle: Why did I have to be up against Skye...


Natasha: Tell me about it, I didn't realize how influential she actually is in this game.
Kyle: Do you think she has fallen for this final three deal with you?
Natasha: Gosh, I hope so, I've got a backup plan if she hasn't anyway.
Kyle: And if she stays?


Natasha: She won't.
Kyle: How can you be so sure?
Natasha: Look, I wish she could have been removed after the whole Star Wars thing... or maybe caught in that whole bed explosion thing, but she wasn't... so the best thing to do is try and win the game!


Kyle: That's ruthless.
Natasha: I don't mean it, I'm just saying, it would be more convenient if she had been removed sooner. Look, everything is going to be fine okay. Just chill out.
Kyle: Fine, I will do. Thanks.


Nahita: The bed explosion? I wonder if Natasha has anything to do about it. Could I have just swept her under the carpet and ignored her...

*Nahita notices that the toilet roll is not there.*

Nahita: Damn it... um... oh my... this is not good.




























Carlito: How has the campaigning been?
Skye: Good. I think we have Lucielle and probably Nathan on side.
Carlito: That's good to hear, I've told Kyle I'm saving him, which I'm not.
Skye: Harsh but nice. We still need to get Chandrika and Nahita on side to make sure me staying is pretty much determined.


Carlito: I think we've got this.
Skye: Don't be too hasty.
Carlito: Look, I kind of haven't congratulated you yet for your work. I think we can definitely make this final two deal happen.
Skye: You think?


Carlito: Yep definitely. Final two here we come.
Chandrika: Oh, you two are working together! This should be interesting.
Skye: Chandrika! I... can explain.
Chandrika: There's really no need, I'm in a good position to break this little alliance apart.


Carlito: But...
Chandrika: But... I have an offer instead.
Skye: Oh my...
Chandrika: Since I know you two are working together now, I want in!


Carlito: What?
Chandrika: I want you both to take me to the final 3. And in return, we work together and eliminate the rest of the housemates.
Carlito: I could work with that... But...


Chandrika: Yes...
Carlito: You need to prove that you are loyal. We know you can ace competitions, but we need commitment from you if this is to work.
Chandrika: Deal!

Even (Voice Over): HOUSEMATES! IT'S TIME FOR THE EVICTION CEREMONY! TIME TO GET YOUR BEST SUITS ON AND HEAD OVER TO THE CEREMONY AREA!!!




























Even: Hello housemates and welcome to the eviction ceremony! One of the nominees will be leaving the house tonight. It'll be sad to see either go, but one must go... Let's welcome the host... myself!


Even: How ya'll doing?
All: Hi Even.
Even: And how are we feeling?
All: Good.


Even: Before we can begin voting, we need to go over a few rules. The nominees this week; Kyle and Skye cannot vote in this eviction ceremony. The nominee who receives the most votes to evict will have to leave the house tonight.


Even: The current HOH; Wayne also cannot vote in this eviction ceremony. He will however vote if there is no majority vote on who is evicted tonight. The nominee who receives the most points to evict, will leave the house tonight.


Even: I hope you have your nominee selected because you will be picked randomly to go into the diary room and reveal who you want to be evicted from the house tonight. Without further or do, I think we can begin this eviction ceremony.

Even: Good luck nominees. Let the ceremony begin... the first person who will be voting is Natasha! Natasha, make your way into the diary room.



























...




























Natasha: I am going to evict ___________ because I don't like the game s/he is playing.


Carlito: I am going to evict ___________ because it should be obvious by now why!


Nahita: I am going to evict ___________ because I think his guitar music may have wooed some people to his side.


Lucielle: I am going to evict __________ because I believe it's their time to go.


Nathan: I am going to evict __________ because I can't vote for the other one...


Chandrika: I am going to evict __________ because I just asked Simon whether he liked apples or or banana's more... based on his answer, I picked _________. One thing about Simon though, he really should get re-educated or something! I mean he started making Woohoo-al innuendos to me and I'm seriously. Not. Charmed. At all!

Simon: Shaddap ya face! I can't help it that you're so hot like a stove...
Chandrika: Wait, how did he hear that? Oh dear... I've never been that loud before... I hope not...

*Chandrika puts her hand on her stomach*

Chandrika: Okay, breathe in... and out... and in... and out... Ah better.


Even: Okay, that is the end of voting! I am now tallying up the votes.

*The silence is tense*

Even: Okay! We have our result...


Even: I can now reveal, with a vote of 5-1, the housemate who will be leaving the house tonight is...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...




























Even: Kyle!
Kyle: Oh...
Even: You have 10 seconds to say goodbye to everyone. And leave the house forever!

*Kyle stands up and says his goodbyes.*


Even: It is time for your to leave Kyle, how are you feeling?
Kyle: I... am still a bit... ya know.
Even: Shocked?
Kyle: Ah... yeah.


Even: Even though you have finished in 9th, have you got any last words on the game?
Kyle: Um, yeah. Try and... I can't think of any words, I'm still internalizing it.
Even: Fair does... it's time to leave Kyle. We'll see you at the finale!
Kyle: Bye.


*Kyle walks out of the door. He has left the house in 9th place and as the 1st member of the jury.*

Even: So, that's the last of Kyle. He came in 9th place. Housemates, there are 8 of you left, you're all one step closer to becoming the new winner of Abnormality!


Even: The competition is getting even harder now guys, it's time to step up a level if you want to stay in the game! I will see you all at the next HOH competition, don't forget to bring it! Got it?
All: Yeah!
Even: Good, until next time guys. Bye!




























Skye: I survived! Yes, that is great news. I need to step my game up, it's time I got some real power in this house and flipped the tables on a lot of the remaining housemates, I want to be in that final and now it is the time to make that happen. I'll be bringing my A game guys.


Kyle: I'm a little bit annoyed that I was evicted, however, I made it close to the halfway point so I'm not too upset and I survived the eviction against Gladys. I wish the best of luck to the remaining housemates, and boys, I'm single so come and claim me already! That's all.

Even: That concludes this episode of Abnormality. Kyle was the sixth housemate to be evicted from the house and has left the competition. Before we leave, I want to thank Tigerblu11 for submitting Kyle for Season 3, you are a good player and I look forward to hopefully seeing you again in Season 4! That's all on Abnormality tonight, check in next time for a new week and a whole lot of new drama. Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment