Monday 13 April 2015

3.14: How Long Is It


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality House to win a huge $250,000. There will be only one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Skye: So have we got any plans yet?
Nahita: Nope.
Chandrika: I do think we need to assign roles as soon as possible.
Kyle: Are you sure we should be interfering like this?


Skye: Yes, it'll give us something to do, plus if it works out they'll be happy together.
Chandrika: And who doesn't love true love right?
Kyle: Me, because it isn't real.
Nahita: Such a downer, haha.


Chandrika: So... Skye said to me that Nahita has heard Kyle mentioning that there was something... Wait, hmm... no, Skye mentioned to me that Kyle told Nahita-... Nope, that's not correct either... Soo, err... Skye said that Kyle has heard Nahita talking about... Yup, that's right... So, I was told by Skye that Kyle has heard Nahita mentioning something was... playing between Nathan and Lucielle... Thus, the four of us had a quick brainstorm about it...

*A small smile appears on Chandrika's face*

Chandrika: I hope they wouldn't mind a romantic dinner at candlelight in that new room... But we still have a lot of planning and organizing to do... And organization and planning... Well, that's absolutely NOT my thing... As are those long annoying name-action chains... Grr...


Nahita: Okay, so for this to be a success I think we need to focus on what we can bring to the table.
Chandrika: Well, I could cook for them both.
Nahita: Okay, Chandrika you are the cook!
Skye: Ooo, can I do decor!


Kyle: It's already kinda decorated.
Skye: Yeah, but I can make it feel really romantic, like we have back in my kingdom.
Kyle: I'm still doubtful, you're main interest is serial killers...
Chandrika: She is a princess though! Maybe she does have some experience in how to make a place look good.


Nahita: Great, that's sorted. What else do we need?
Chandrika: Well... we could always have someone play some music.
Nahita: Awesome! I... don't know how to play many instruments though.
Kyle: I guess I'll be the one doing the music then.


Skye: What instruments do you play?
Kyle: Well, I learned some songs on guitar years ago... I might be a little rusty but I'll see what I can do.
Nahita: That just leaves me, what else is there to do?
Skye: Hmm, Security?
Nahita: Um... sure. Sounds fun.


Nahita: I'm so excited for this special dinner were holding for Nathan and Lucielle, it's going to be a big surprise for them. I hope they enjoy it, if they don't they can blame Skye and Chandrika for bringing the idea to life.




























Natasha: What is that smell? Do I smell Jelly Beans? Hmm...

*Natasha notices the camera.*

Natasha: HEY! P*SS OFF, GODDAMMIT!


Natasha: griaegnrmlfdk.

*Natasha spits out the toothpaste.*

Natasha: Time for a new day of strategizing.


Natasha: Come on Natasha, today might be the day to change the game around. I need to have some sort of win, we need to start on this POP...

*Natasha admires her body in the mirror.*

Natasha: Yeah, you can win this competition.


*Carlito enters*

Carlito: Hi can I... oh sorry!
Natasha: ARGH! I didn't know you were outside. I'd have covered up if I knew you were out there.


Carlito: Don't be silly. Now move aside, the king needs to get a wash.
Natasha: You're cocky aren't you. You think you are the best player in here.
Carlito: I certainly do.
Natasha: How about we test that?


Carlito: Okay...
Natasha: Let's have a game of cards... whoever wins, gets to determine what the others do next week.
Carlito: I like the sound of that, it could be fun. You know I'll win though.
Natasha: Sure you will. We'll make it this afternoon. Get ready to lose!


Natasha: Was that my strongest move in here so far? No, it was the worst, what if I lose, then I'm literally Carlito's pawn. Oh well, even if he does win, I'm not obligated to do anything. Prepare to lose Carlito.




























Kyle: You asked her out?
Nathan: I sort of did.
Kyle: And... how did it go?
Nathan: I honestly couldn't tell you.


Kyle: Why's that?
Nathan: She didn't say yes or no. She was kind of surprised by the whole ordeal.
Kyle: Maybe you just need to woo her somehow.
Nathan: Oh yeah, you got any suggestions?


Kyle: A dinner would be nice, we were planning...
Nathan: You were what?
Kyle: Nothing.
Nathan: You said you were planning something...


Kyle: Yeah, I'm planning a way to get off the block.
Nathan: Hmm...
Kyle: A dinner would be good though.
Nathan: Maybe I should cook something then, I don't know what she likes though.


Kyle: You could always ask Chandrika, she knows Lucielle well enough.
Nathan: Good idea!
Kyle: Say, if your not doing anything later on, do you want to chill in the bar room?
Nathan: Sure.


Kyle: Great, make sure you come in formal wear though.
Nathan: Why?
Kyle: I dunno, we'll make it a formal party. Make it all classy.
Nathan: Sure, sounds fun.


Kyle: That was close, how long have we got to keep this a secret? They must think something is fishy, and I'm not talking about Chandrika's cooking. If this all goes pear-shaped... well there's gonna be a lot of tears... and possibly an eviction. That reminds me I haven't had time to talk to people in this house to support me for this POP competition... Let's hope I can get lucky.





























Skye: Ah, the man I wanted to see, care to have a chat.
Carlito: That all depends on you, what do you want to chat about?
Skye: Alliances.
Carlito: Okay, I'm listening.

Skye: I really want this alliance to finally get off the ground, Carlito has promised me to let him in on his plans... but I honestly couldn't tell you one of them. I need to solidify alliances now if we're going to make it to the top, especially now that we are down to nine people, the game is getting harder.

Carlito: So, what do you want?
Skye: I want to make a final two deal with you.
Carlito: Okay... and what do you have to offer to make it a good deal.
Skye: I don't... really know what you are looking for?

Carlito: Someone with courage, someone who is going to make a move at the right time.
Skye: Well, I haven't had the opportunity to do so yet.
Carlito: That is a bad excuse, you have to win! You have to give it your A game.
Skye: And be sly and cunning at the same time?

Carlito: Exactly! But you're only the last two since you haven't won anything yet.
Skye: Gee, thanks.
Carlito: Look, I'll be happy to take you to the final two with me, but you have to prove to me that you can be good enough to play the game.

Skye: Sure, what do you want me to do first then?
Carlito: Well first... you can try and beat me at Abnormality Kart!
Skye: Are you being serious?
Carlito: Yes, why wouldn't I be?

Skye: It's just... a video game. I think I'll pass.
Carlito: Looks like you aren't serious about this alliance then, goodbye.
Skye: Wait! I'll play the stupid game if it'll show you I'm in it for the win.
Carlito: Good, let's play this! Prepare to get destroyed.

Carlito: This new room... is MY domain! I am the alpha! And this house will not forget that!!! I am the king of Abnormality Kart and I will not rest until I win every game and claim my rightful title. They will all go down or they will leave this house in an ambulance. Got that? Good. Glad that's settled.



























Wayne: Hmm, what are you up to?
Nahita: I'm just getting some drinks.
Wayne: What for? I'm pretty sure you don't need two bottles of wine for yourself.
Nahita: I don't... it's... for a special thing we're planning.

Wayne: Care to explain what this special thing is?
Nahita: You cannot say a thing, got it!
Wayne: Fine.
Nahita: We're having a surprise dinner for Nathan and Lucielle.

Wayne: Woohoo! It's about freaking time I won a HOH. These jerks thought they could walk all over me and it wouldn't make a difference. They nominated me multiple times and thought I was too stupid and weak to fight back. Well now Wayne is in control baby! Chris got what was coming to him and someone else will later this week. Not to be too cocky or anything, but I'm pretty awesome.

Wayne: Interesting, can I come?
Nahita: No.
Wayne: Why the hell not? They can get a fancy dinner but I can't?
Nahita: It's a date.

Wayne: So...
Nahita: I don't think you're really getting it are you.
Wayne: Well can I help out, drink the wine... swim in the pool.
Nahita: That's not helping out.

Wayne: Sure it is.
Nahita: It really isn't.
Wayne: Okay then, I'll stay away. Do not forget though that we are still in partnership!
Nahita: I haven't forgot.

Wayne: You're the only person I truly trust to bring to the final two with me.
Nahita: As are you, I'm just being polite.
Wayne: Good, well I'll see you around.
Nahita: Yes you will.



























Chandrika: Oh god, I have to make this right.

*Chandrika chops the tomatoes up.*

Chandrika: Huh, is someone there?

Lucielle: Hey Chandrika, what you doing?
Chandrika: AHH! Hi, nothing.
Lucielle: Well that's clearly a lie.
Chandrika: I'm just preparing a meal.

Lucielle: Oh nice.
Chandrika: Yeah.
Lucielle: Are you okay? You seem really... on edge.
Chandrika: No I'm fine.

Lucielle: Hmm, come on you can tell me if you're hiding something, I'm good with secrets.
Chandrika: I'm not hiding anything, honestly.
Lucielle: Okay then... so, when are you going to do my laundry?
Chandrika: Are you kidding? I told you before that I'm not doing that any more.

Lucielle: Okay, no need to attack me.
Chandrika: I'm... not.
Lucielle: Something is going on though, you're not acting the same as you usually do.
Chandrika: You're reading too much into everything.

Lucielle: I don't know what the hell is going on around here, but everyone is keeping something secret from me, I'm not going to bother investigating because it'll come back and bite me on the ar*e.

Lucielle: Right, well, if that's so then I'll see you around.
Chandrika: Okay.
Lucielle: Liar.
Chandrika: Huh?



























Carlito: How are you doing ladies?
Natasha: I'm doing fine.
Wayne: Don't call me a damn lady! Now what's the prize?
Carlito: Hmm, the winner gets full control of the others decisions next week.

Natasha: Looks like you two are going to be listening to me then.
Wayne: I'm not bothered, I can't compete in the HOH competition next week anyway.
Carlito: But you can play in the POP competition.
Wayne: That's... true.

Carlito: So, you have the winning card yet?
Wayne: Maybe, what have you got?
Carlito: A good set so far, Natasha?
Natasha: I'm fine for now. I'm biding my time.

Carlito: Hmm... Well look here.
Natasha: Nice try.
Wayne: Natasha, your turn to pick a card!
Natasha: Oh right.

Carlito: You know what would be a shame, if I won and nominated you both.
Wayne: You really think I would sacrifice a POP for a stupid game? Get real.
Carlito: Hey, you shouldn't have played if you didn't want to earn the loss of your choices.
Natasha: Just carry on... you got anything?

Wayne: Nope.
Carlito: Oh luck... looks like I've got the winning card! I guess you two better be worried for next week.
Wayne: Great.
Natasha: Haha, good game guys. Like we are going to forfeit though.



























Chandrika: Is everything ready?
Skye: Yeah.
Chandrika: Get Nahita to bring him in then!
Skye: Okay. Nahita! You can come in now!

Nahita: Here we go.
Nathan: What is going on here?
Nahita: We've planned a little surprise.
Nathan: Ooo...

Lucielle: Ugh, this chair is wobbly.
Nathan: Wait, is a date? How did everyone... Kyle.
Lucielle: Oh hi Nay Nay.
Nathan: Better go and talk to her then.

Chandrika: Um, Skye...
Skye: Yes.
Chandrika: None of your decor goes with each other? I mean the table and knights do...
Skye: Are you kidding? I have many dinosaur rugs like that in my palace. I think I've done a really good job.

Nathan: Hi Lucielle.
Lucielle: Hi, did you plan all of this?
Nathan: I...
Lucielle: I'm impressed.

Nathan: Thanks, it was just a little trick up my sleeve.
Lucielle: Look, I've been thinking about last night and... I think you're a really good guy.
Nathan: Okay.
Lucielle: And I'd just like to say...

Nathan: Yeah.
Lucielle: That I think it'd be a good idea...
Simon: To get a martini and jump in that pool! Great idea.
Chandrika: Simon, quiet!

Lucielle: To date each other.
Nathan: Great.
Lucielle: But, it all depends on this date, I need you to show me that you can impress me.
Nathan: That's a lot of pressure.

Kyle: Mind if I play some music for you?
Nathan: Of course.
Kyle: Great.

*Kyle picks up the guitar and starts playing. He isn't very good.*

Nathan: So, are you enjoying yourself?
Simon: She will be later on, in bed, with you my good pal.
Lucielle: That gnome is disgusting... I'm finding it hard to enjoy myself.
Nathan: Oh...

Lucielle: That doesn't really matter though, you're here and you are brilliant.
Nathan: Thanks, you look really pretty tonight.
Lucielle: Aww thank you. That's the first compliment I've got in here.
Simon: Pretty sure it isn't. Remember earlier when I admired your new bikini?

Nathan: He's revolting.
Simon: That tie is revolting, bleh!
Lucielle: This isn't going as planned, is it?
Nathan: No, I dunno.

Lucielle: Maybe we should do this another time?
Chandrika: Dinner is served!
Nathan: At least eat first.
Lucielle: Fine.

*Later on*

Even (Voice Over): Housemates! It's time for the POP competition. Please meet in the ceremony room.

Nathan: Should we continue dinner later?
Lucielle: Sure.



























Even: Hello housemates! It's time for the POP competition, the winner of the POP competition will get the power to veto one of the nominees or not. So, it's time to find out who will be playing in the POP competition... The HOH...

Even: Wayne! Will automatically be playing. As well as the two nominees...

Even: Kyle! And...

Even: Skye! We also need three randomly selected housemates to also participate in the POP... the randomly selected housemates are...

Even: Carlito!

Even: Lucielle! And...

Even: Nahita! It's time for the competition guys. Can all the housemates who are participating make their way into the HOH area. To the other housemates, please stay here in the ceremony room until they return. Let's play!



























Nahita: I'm really looking forward to this POP.
Wayne: Same here, let's play.
Kyle: I'm not, I'm dreading it.
Lucielle: It was a good thing I didn't eat dessert yet.

Even: Okay everyone, take a seat! Let's go over the rules!

Even: Okay guys, it's time for the competition to start! As you can see you are all sat on either side of this uniquely shaped conveyor belt. You will all choose an item from the conveyor belt and inside you will find a set of letters. You will collect these letters and use them at the end to create a word. The word must be an actual word and must be found in the dictionary. There are 3 rounds and each round you will collect so many letters in the items. Get it?
All: Yeah.

Even: Before the end of each round you will put your letters on the boards found behind you. If you want the item, you grab it before your opponents can. Also, depending on what letters you get, you can use letters more than once. For example, if you get 2 A's from your first item, then you can use two A's in the final word instead of one, and so on and so on. So, without further or do...

Even: Let's get this competition going! The first items that are on the conveyor belt is a hen in a basket with her eggs.

*They all pick one of the hens from the conveyor belt.*

Even: Great! Everyone picked? Let's see what letters you got from your hens... First up... 

Even: Nahita! What have you got...
Nahita: I've got six letters.
Even: Okay, not too bad. Not too bad. I'm not sure if you can make a winning word with that but it's a good start... Next up is Kyle...

Even: What you got buddy?
Kyle: Quite a good selection actually.
Even: You've got variety, do you have a winning word though yet? Well we've still got 2 more rounds to collect even more letters. Lucielle, you're next...

Even: What letters have you got?
Lucielle: Four letters...
Even: I can definitely see a word that you can make from them though, maybe you could add to it later down the line? Next up, it's Carlito...

Even: What letters you got player?
Carlito: I've got a fair few here.
Even: I can see a word that you can make a word from, will you add onto it or create another word though? We'll see, first let's see what Wayne got...

Even: Wayne?
Wayne: Well, I got two f*cking letters.
Even: That is... brutal. You definitely can't make a word from those, however, there's still 2 more rounds to collect them letters. Skye, let's see what you have got.

Even: Hmm, let's see.
Skye: I think I have got the most letters this round.
Even: I believe you have too. I can definitely make a few words from your letters, can you get twelve again to get a better advantage of making the biggest word? Let's see with our second item...

Even: These loveable valentine day bears... We had to use them for something, Valentine's Day has passed...

*They all pick one of the bears from the conveyor belt.*

Even: Great, let's see who picked what then... First up...

Even: Carlito!
Carlito: I got a few more letters, I think I can make a few more words.
Even: Awesome! Don't forget though, there is still letters to get in the next round! Let's see who's got what next, Wayne?

Even: Wow!
Wayne: I think I've got the most this round! Twelve letters, twelve.
Even: It certainly is the most letters you can get. Good job on finding them, maybe you'll do it again in the next round. Lucielle, how many letters have you found?

Even: Hmm...
Lucielle: I got eight letters. I'm definitely confident of a word now.
Even: That is amazing. Will you be the winner of this challenge? There's still plenty of letters to get to make your word unbeatable! Let's see what Kyle has got.

Even: Kyle buddy, what have you got?
Kyle: I only got two letters this time. I can make a word though with what I've got.
Even: Great, I think you have the least so far, but you are confident on a word and that is good especially at this stage in the game. Next up, Nahita...

Even: What you got honey?
Nahita: Well, I've got a better selection of vowels this time around. I think I might be able to get a word, but I'm unsure.
Even: Okay, don't forget that there is still another round to gather some letters together, either way good luck. And last we have Skye.

Even: What letters did you get Skye?
Skye: I got six that time, the board is getting a little crowded now.
Even: Haha you're telling me, I'll be surprised if you can get any more letters on that board. It's time for the last item to be grabbed, can any of you get the twelve letters or will you fall and get two? Let's see with the last item...

Even: These horrible garden gnomes... I thought Simon was enough, who brought these ugly things in here?

*They all pick one of the garden gnomes from the conveyor belt.*

Even: Great, let's see what final letters you all got, let's start with Lucielle...

Even: Lucielle, what letters did you get?
Lucielle: I got six, a good mix actually.
Even: Do you think you can conjur up a word?
Lucielle: I can try.
Even: Great, let's check on Nahita...

Nahita: I got four letters.
Even: How confident are you about your word?
Nahita: Um, right now, I'm a little worried. I'll have to reorganize the board first though, look at every letter closely.
Even: Good luck. Kyle...

Kyle: I got two letters again, I'm not having a good day.
Even: You do have the lowest amount of letters here, but do you think you can create a word?
Kyle: Definitely.
Even: Great to hear, Wayne?

Wayne: This board is getting pretty crowded now.
Even: To say you had the worst start, you've definitely come back into the game.
Wayne: I'm gonna win this.
Even: Good luck, and Carlito?

Carlito: Not too crowded, I'm sure I can make something from the letters though.
Even: Are you sure?
Carlito: Oh, I'm sure I can.
Even: Great confidence Carlito, and last we have Skye. What ya got?

Skye: My board is too full. I'm getting a headache looking at them all.
Even: You certainly have got the most letters. Do you think you'll be able to make it work?
Skye: I think I've got a word long enough. 
Even: Awesome, just what I want to hear. Without further or do, put those words together!

*Everyone puts their letters to work and makes the longest word they can think of.*

Even: The time is ticking down, has everyone submitted a word?

*The last housemate submits their word.*

Even: Okay, looks like we have a winner! I can see who the winner is now and I think It's time to announce them. 

Even: The winner of this POP challenge is...



























...



























...




























...



























...



























...



























Even: Wayne!
Wayne: Oh yeah!



POP COMPETITION RESULTS:
Wayne- HUMPBACKED (10 Letters)
Kyle- EPULATION (9 Letters)
Nahita- WHITEBAIT (9 Letters)
Skye- MUMMIFIES (9 Letters)
Carlito- LEMONADE (8 Letters)
Lucielle- PREMISE (7 Letters)

Even: Congratulations on your win Wayne, as holder of the POP you are immune from being nominated by the HOH- although that isn't going to happen anyway since you are the HOH. You can still use the veto on one of the nominees though. Okay, Wayne, now that you have won the power to use the veto. Will you use it and who on?

Wayne: I am going to use the veto on...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























Wayne: No one. I am happy with my original nominees.
Kyle: Damn.
Skye: Well that's not good.

Even: Following that decision, it means that Kyle and Skye will remain this week's nominees. Good luck everyone! See you soon.
All: Bye!

Kyle: Well it's my second time nominated for eviction and I am nervous, I hope I get the votes to stay but I'm not sure how much I truly trust Natasha to help me get the votes. Only time will tell.

Skye: I... am scared. I'm confident I can persuade people to get the votes to save me, but I'm not too sure how Kyle is going to campaign, as far as I know, everyone likes him. Then again, everyone likes me... I think. Oh god now I'm stressing out!

























Nathan: Well today has been interesting. Sorry dinner didn't go as planned.
Lucielle: That's okay, even though it was a disaster, I quite enjoyed it.
Nathan: Thanks.
Lucielle: I have something to show you.

Nathan: What's...

*Lucielle kisses Nathan. Nathan kisses Lucielle back.*

Nathan: Wow.

Lucielle: I will be your girlfriend.
Nathan: I... wow.
Lucielle: You still want to be my boyfriend?
Nathan: Of course.

Lucielle: Great! I'm so happy.
Nathan: So, what should we do to celebrate this?
Lucielle: I dunno. Got any suggestions?
Nathan: We could have a few drinks from the bar.



























Kyle: Well today couldn't have gone worse.
Natasha: I wish I could have played in the POP. You would be safe now.
Kyle: Everything is going to be fine, I just have a lot of work to do to keep myself safe.
Natasha: It is going to be hard, but I'm going to try and campaign for you too.

Kyle: Hmm, that's weird.
Natasha: Why's that?
Kyle: Well Skye told me all about your final three deal with her, and the use of a pawn.
Natasha: She's lying to you.

Kyle: Well that's funny, because I have a feeling that I was supposed to be the pawn.
Natasha: Are you kidding, you're talking really stupidly right now.
Kyle: Am I though? Am I really.
Natasha: Yes you are, now I want you to stop talking crap.

Kyle: Fine, I just think it's weird that you've been dragging me along with your plans.
Natasha: Whatever, you want me to help you or not? Coz I haven't seen anyone else approach you yet.
Kyle: Sure.

Natasha: Good. Now, I heard a little birdy say that she and Carlito made a final two deal, my aim is to try and persuade him to ditch her and bring us two with him to the final.
Kyle: And you think that's going to work?
Natasha: Yeah, for now. Who say's we have to be loyal?

Kyle: Haha your plan is brutal, I hope it pays off though.
Natasha: They don't say I'm cunning for no reason. Now I need to lay the foundations, I want you to campaign for yourself too. I need you to stay here.
Kyle: You got me on board, I'll start tomorrow.



























Skye: Hmm, so I'm still up for eviction.
Carlito: Which makes me question whether I should take you through to the final with me.
Skye: Are we going over this again? I thought I proved it to you earlier that I was good enough.
Carlito: Yeah, but you could have saved yourself then, my deal's off until...

Skye: Until what?
Carlito Until you get yourself off the block for good.
Skye: Well, I'm gonna need your help then.
Carlito: What do you want me to do?

Skye: I need you to work your charm on everyone.
Carlito: Done.
Skye: Really, that quick?
Carlito: Yeah, do I look like I mess around.

Skye: No.
Carlito: Exactly, which is why I'm still here. I want you to ask Nathan and Lucielle to save you, they are so in love with each other that they would't care to think about who to keep.
Skye: Are they that madly in love?

Carlito: No, but Nathan won't be interested in spending time with Kyle any more and Lucielle will just copy his decision since she likes Nathan now.
Skye: I like this plan, I think it might actually work. Then after those two we just need to get Chandrika and Nahita on board to secure the win.

Carlito: You're speaking like a true strategist now, we've got this.
Skye: I'm actually quite confident now, I'm gonna celebrate.
Carlito: Don't forget, the work needs to be put in first.
Skye: Got it.



























Wayne: Hmm, why are you smiling?
Chandrika: I'm happy.
Wayne: Why?
Chandrika: Our secret dinner worked a treat, Nathan and Lucielle are together now.

Wayne: Oh lord.
Chandrika: Aren't you happy for them?
Wayne: No. It makes me even more sad.
Chandrika: More sad, you look really happy.

Wayne: Oh I'm happy that my nominees are still up.
Chandrika: Right?
Wayne: I'm just sad that a certain nominee isn't up.
Chandrika: You could have renominated?

Wayne: I could have done... I was hoping someone else would win though, so I could put you up in one of the seats on the chopping block.
Chandrika: Wha... what. Is that... a threat?
Wayne: No, just a promise.

Chandrika: I've had enough sh*t from you! I'm gonna try and get rid of you as soon as I can.
Wayne: I thought you liked me, such a shame we can't be friends.
Chandrika: You're sarcasm is hilarious. You should really be careful about who you threaten though in this house, the HOH is just around the corner, and who knows who'll win, you might be out before you can say your own name.

Wayne: Haha, I love it when you get angry. Hope you have a good night's sleep.
Chandrika: Oh I will, I just hope you have a good night's sleep coz there's a lot of people coming after you Wayne.
Wayne: We'll see about that now, won't we.

Even: That is the end of the day! Wayne won the POP competition and decided not to save anyone. That means that Kyle and Skye will face eviction. Who will be leaving the house this week? Kyle, or Skye? We'll find out on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment