Wednesday 1 April 2015

3.13: Goodbye Housemate


Even: Hello World! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality House to win a huge $250,000. There will be only one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Chandrika: Huh? Where am I...
Arian: I cannot believe they voted me out.
Chandrika: Oh... Arian was voted out? Wait, is this the eviction I just missed? It must be, he still has his pale pink hair.


???: Psst. Over here.
Chandrika: Huh?
???: Over here Chandrika. It's me.
Chandrika: Hermit Lady?


Hermit Lady: How are you doing?
Chandrika: I'm blue.
Hermit Lady: That's what I came here for. You need to stop the surgery, or these changes will stay permanent! It's the beans, you can't remove them.
Chandrika: Oh god, what should I do then? Am I in a dream? Coz I was in the doctors ward a minute ago.


Hermit Lady: Who knows, possibly. The only way to get rid of these changes is to wait it out... oh and another thing.
Chandrika: What?
Hermit Lady: The changes resolve quicker if you find the courage to come to terms with these changes.


Chandrika: That sounds like a load of gobbledy goop.
Hermit Lady: You didn't believe the beans were magic either... but look they are.
Chandrika: You're right, thanks for helping me out... Now, ugh... how do I get out of here? Or wake up or whatever?
Hermit Lady: Um, good point. I don't have a clue, let's just hope someone can throw some water on your before you go in for the surgery.


Superfan: Excuse me, but this is damn right stupid.
Even: Um, can I help you?
Superfan: Yeah, how the hell can you film a damn dream? That's not possible.
Even: I can't explain this, why are you here anyway? Fans are not aloud inside the premises! Security!




























Chris: Zzz... Star Wars... Zzz... Abnormality Kart... Zzz... Must unlock Simon...

*A strange popping noise is heard.*

Chris: Huh, what the...


Chris: Was the noise behind here? OH!

*Chris looks in the mirror.*

Chris: My hair is back to normal! No more light blue, thank god.


Chris: Hey Kyle, wake up!
Kyle: Zzz...
Chris: Kyle, wake up quick we're back to normal I think!
Kyle: Huh?


Kyle: What do you mean back to normal? Hmm... wait, you've put something in my bed haven't you!

*Kyle jumps out of bed.*

Kyle: Is this another prank?
Chris: No. Our normal colour hair has come back.


Kyle: I am so excited to be back with my normal coloured hair! I look better as a blonde, I will admit though, I was coming around to liking my green hair, it went well with my jacket. Oh well, I ain't complaining.


Chris: I'm so happy. I wonder what they did with Chandrika? Think they removed the beans?
Kyle: We won't know until she's put back in here. If she's put back in here.
Chris: I hope she is okay.


Kyle: You'd have thought that we'd have heard some news from the producers about her though?
Chris: Yeah, does feel a bit weird how she was just removed and then no one got told anything.
Kyle: Hmm, do you think she was removed for something else? I guess we won't know until the finale, if she doesn't come back that is.


Chris: My hair is black again! Sweet, I cannot wait until Chandrika gets back too, she just left half way through the Abnormality Kart match, I beat Skye but that's not the point. I need to make sure that I beat both of them. Carlito issued me a match, he lost too.




























Wayne: This new twist is amazing.
Carlito: I know right, there is a bundle of power this week.
Wayne: I'm gonna give my all to win it.
Carlito: Good for you, I'm glad you're playing the game right.


Wayne: What do you mean by that?
Carlito: Nothing, just that you've been laying low for a while.
Wayne: I've been biding my time. Now where was I... oh yeah, nominations.
Carlito: Who are you thinking of nominating?


Wayne: I'm not telling you that. I will say though that it is going to be both Superheroes.
Carlito: Hmm, good move. I can see that working.
Wayne: They really annoy me, to say that we have merged now. There's still that divide between cliques.
Carlito: I can agree there, I've noticed that most of the Heroes and Villains have kept their distance with their rivals.


Wayne: So we are technically merged, but there is still a noticeable divide in this house between Heroes and Villains. It might just be down to how the groups were determined and the types of personality in each group, but I see the smug Heroes glaring at us lowly Villains from the other side of the room and it makes my blood boil. Grow up, goddammit. They are like the popular kids in high school. Like seriously.


Wayne: Ugh, they really are starting to bug me now.
Carlito: They aren't doing anything Wayne.
Wayne: I see them looking over and cackling to themselves.
Carlito: They might just be telling jokes.


Wayne: I've got a joke, it's called being evicted... and that is what is gonna happen to them all.
Carlito: Anyway, I thought you liked Chris, Kyle and Skye? Why the sudden change of heart?
Wayne: Oh come on, get real man. I've never really liked them and they haven't really liked me, which gives me an easy reason to go for them.


Carlito: I think you need to calm down, plus you won't win HOH.
Wayne: Why's that?
Carlito: Rumour has it, it's a knowledge quiz.
Wayne: F*ck sake. Ain't that great, I'm still gonna give it my all to make sure they are all out.




























Chris: Have you heard him over there? He's making us out to be some evil masterminds.
Kyle: I can't believe I thought he was getting nice.
Skye: Why don't you auto-evict him then Kyle?
Kyle: You know what, I might do!


Chris: Yeah same here.
Kyle: Actually we still need to think of who to evict, it would be the perfect time to get a big threat out.
Skye: Right, well since you two are talking strategy I'm gonna go and find something else to do. See ya.


Natasha: Oh hi Skye.
Skye: Hi Natasha.
Natasha: Do you wanna talk strategy and gameplay?
Skye: Sure.


Natasha: I know we haven't really been a good alliance, however, with this twist happening... I think we should consider making final three deals.
Skye: Okay, I like where this is going.
Natasha: How about this, you and me as the final two... but we should get someone else as a pawn to take to the final three with us.


Skye: I like a lot of people in this house, however, something about Natasha's offer really puts me off. We haven't had a real alliance talk in ages and now she springs a final two deal on me. Something is fishy, and it isn't the mackerel we're all having for lunch.


Skye: Hmm...
Natasha: Is that a fair deal?
Skye: Maybe.
Natasha: Maybe, what's wrong?


Skye: Well, who would this pawn be exactly?
Nahita: Do I hear alliance talk?
Natasha: No. And I dunno... we'll have to talk about that somewhere in private.
Skye: Okay, I'll have to think about it first.


Natasha: This twist is so scary. I think being evicted just before the jury is the worst nightmare a housemate can think of. I need to win this HOH so badly, or I will be completely panic-stricken, especially since the amount of people I trust dwindles everyday.




























Even: Housemates, as you are aware the Villains bedroom was shut down due to the bed explosion, we have fixed the room but it is no longer a bedroom since everyone can fit into the Heroes bedroom. So, we have transformed the old Villains bedroom, go and check it out and while you're there check out the new decor in the Heroes bedroom.


Even: Welcome to the new bar/pool room. Accustomed with a TV area, with our special game; (the only game we can allow you to play for copyright reasons) Abnormality Kart!
Carlito: I'm gonna win you Chris. Mark my words I will win you on that game.
Chris: Bring it Mendez, I'll be ready with my pad.


Even: And here is the pool and the complimentary bar alongside it. I think we'll be expecting one of you to fall in the pool drunk... just make sure you can swim though, we don't want to be fishing any dead bodies out of the pool.
Skye: This would be the perfect place for a murder... not that I'm gonna kill anyone, I'm just saying it'd be a great location for something like CSI or something like that.


Even: Oh and look who has decided to show up again, it's our very own friendly neighborhood gnome; Simon.
Simon: Come on you b*stards I want to get in the pool, I'm sweating like a f*cking pig here.
Even: And still as charming as ever.


Even: And in the bedroom... Oh, there's only 3 of you... no matter. As you can see it has been refurbished. No more clique colours, it is all mish-mashed together.
Nahita: I can work with this. The beds look like the ones in the hotel before we begun this.
Even: Um, yes they are... we run the decor budget in the bar room.


Nahita: Hmm, oh.

*Nahita notices Nathan and Lucielle.*

Nahita: I see that the lovebirds are getting comfy.


Nathan: Haha what do you mean by that.
Nahita: Oh nothing, I'll leave you two alone.
Lucielle: She's funny.
Nathan: Yeah.


Nathan: Say, can I ask you a very big question.
Lucielle: A question? You think I should have kept the black clothes?
Nathan: No.
Lucielle: Oh, I thought they suited me when I had dark hair, now they look ugly.


Nathan: I liked them.
Lucielle: You have some bad taste. Either that or just no colour co-ordination.
Nathan: Back to my question, it's about me and you.
Lucielle: Me and you? What are you talking about?


Nathan: I know that I've been sharing my bed with Lucielle, even though we don't really show it too much, we've got really close lately, especially since no one really gives Lucielle a chance in this house. I think... I might like her, like in more than a friend way. My feelings are all over the place at the moment, I should probably just ask her about it and see what she thinks, she surely has some sort of similar feelings right?


Nathan: Well, let's start from the beginning. You came into my bed and we shared it because of the explosion.
Lucielle: Yes...
Nathan: And ever since the explosion, we've been getting along really well. Maybe a little too well.


Lucielle: Oh god, I think I know what's coming.
Nathan: You do?
Lucielle: Yes. I'll have a showmance with you.
Nathan: No! I mean, sure but... what about more?


Lucielle: What do you mean more?
Nathan: Like... actual girlfriend and boyfriend.
Lucielle: Um... well... I dunno. I'm not sure how I feel about you right now.
Nathan: Well you don't have to make your mind up now, just make sure that you don't leave it too long. One of us might be leaving today and that won't be good if we agree to a relationship.


Lucielle: I... am speechless. I can't believe Nathan asked me to be his girlfriend, have I really made him feel that special? I can agree that we've become great friends over the past few weeks... I'm not sure if I like him in a romantic way though, or maybe I do? Argh! My mind is in overdrive. I need time to think about this.






























Chandrika: Ahh! See, I don't need the surgery, it's going away by itself.
Leanne: Hmm, so it is... That's interesting.


Chandrika: I will not go for the operation after all... I think it will all work for the better if I just try to... yeah, I dunno how to explain this exactly... be happy with who I am? Hmm, no, that sounds too shallow... Maybe a deeply layered version of that... Anyway, I think it is time to try to get out of the limelight, it's far too uncomfortable for me... If I can stay out of it, that is...


Chandrika: I told you if we waited for a bit it'd go away.
Leanne: Slowly but surely, I'll have to send the message on to Dr. Kilroy. Let me just take these off, I don't really need them.
Chandrika: You don't? Wait a minute... your face looks different?


Leanne: It's those beans I'm telling you. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it, because the effects are going away, as are the other housemates.
Chandrika: They're all fine now? Good. Your clothes have changed too!
Leanne: That's not the beans, I've just changed them today. Anyway, you seem to be good. We'll do some checks later in the week, you can go back into the house now.
Chandrika: Great!


Nahita: AH! Chandrika, how are you darling?
Chandrika: I am good. How are you?
Nahita: I'm good thank you.
Chandrika: Where is everyone? There's no one in the main rooms.


Nahita: Oh, they'll most likely be in the pool room.
Chandrika: We have a pool now?
Nahita: Yeah, all because of that bed explosion, they redecorated it into a social room.
Chandrika: I guess were all sleeping in the Heroes room full time then?


Nahita: Well technically it isn't any room now, it's just the bedroom.
Chandrika: Interesting, I've missed quite a lot around here.
Nahita: Oh, you weren't here for the eviction...
Chandrika: I have a feeling I know who went.


Nahita: Oh really?
Chandrika: Yeah, was it Arian?
Nahita: Yes! How did you know...
Chandrika: Um... good guess I suppose.


Nahita: Good guess indeed. Oh have you been informed on the new twist?
Chandrika: New twist?
Nahita: We're all merged now, so we can nominate who we like... and someone is going to be auto-evicted today. The HOH has the choice who to evict.
Chandrika: I'm learning about this now! I can't even compete, oh my, I'd be an easy target.

Even: Could all housemates please meet in the ceremony room for the HOH competition!

Chandrika: Oh god, I've only been here two minutes. I need to calm down.




























Even: Hello housemates!
All: Hi Even.
Even: Today all of you will compete in the HOH competition. This competition is called; Scattergories.


Even: As Chandrika was the HOH last week, she is not eligible to compete in this week's HOH competition. Following the last eviction, the winning HOH will have the power to nominate two regular nominees as well as automatically nominate someone for eviction. So without further or do guys, bring your A games and win this HOH!!! It's time for you all to enter the HOH room. Chandrika please stay in the ceremony room until the HOH competition is over.
Chandrika: Okay.


Carlito: I love Scattergories.
Nathan: Same here.
Chris: Are we all here? Where's Skye?
Skye: Sorry about that, I got lost.


Even: Hey guys, let's go over the rules of Scattergories!

*The housemates get ready.*

Even: In this competition, I will give you a set of ten questions. These ten questions must be answered with a word starting with a certain letter. It is best to choose more obscure answers as any answers that are the same as another contestants' will not be counted. Also if the answers are not relevant to the question or if it is an incorrect answer then those points won't count too.


Even: So without further or do, let's start. The first housemate to start the quiz is Chris!
Chris: Woo!
Even: The first letter for Scattergories is J!
Chris: Great, let's do this.


Chris: Hmm, let's see question one...

"A Boy's Name..."


Chris: Oh my... Um... I know... Jacques.


Natasha: "A Boy's Name..."

*Natasha thinks for a bit.*

Natasha: I know, this'll be a good one.


Kyle: Jace, that's a boy's name right?

*Kyle types the name Jace into the computer.*

Kyle: Ah well, I can't think of any more obscures names at this point.


Nahita: Next question... "A TV Show..."

*Nahita thinks for a second.*

Nahita: I used to watch Jam & Jerusalem, that'll be a good answer surely.


Carlito: "A TV Show..." Starting with J... maybe The Jetsons? Can I have that?

*Carlito types in The Jetsons.*

Carlito: Sure, why not.


Lucielle: "A Fruit..."? I haven't eaten any fruits starting with J... at least I don't think I have. Wait...

*Lucielle puts down Jackfruit.*

Lucielle: That's a fruit right? I'm sure of it.


Wayne: "A Fruit...". Well, I don't know many fruits starting with J... Hmm...

*Wayne types in Jamun Fruit.*

Wayne: That should be obscure enough.


Skye: "A Fruit..." Ahh! Jackfruit!

*Skye types in Jackfruit.*

Skye: I could die for a Jackfruit right now.


Nathan: Hmm... a fruit eh. Let me think about this... I guess that would be an obscure answer.

*Nathan types in Jelly Palm.*

Nathan: That'll do.


Chris: Right, moving onto the K Scattergories. "An Animal...". Okay, how about Kudu?

*Chris types in Kudu.*

Chris: I should get a point for that.


Natasha: "An Animal...". Starting with a K? Kangaroo? No too easy. How about Kiwi? Is that an animal? I'm sure it is.

*Natasha types in Kiwi.*

Natasha: There we are.


Kyle: "An Animal...". I've got a good idea.

*Kyle types in Klipspringer.*

Kyle: No one will get that one.


Nahita: "A TV Show..." The second TV show question. Hmm, how about this one.

*Nahita types in Kath & Kim.*

Nahita: Great.


Carlito: "A TV Show..." Ugh, what is with all these TV questions. I know we've had two but come on... I'll just put this.

*Carlito types Keeping Up With The Kardashians.*

Carlito: Probably the only one time that show has helped me in anyway.


Lucielle: "A Movie...". I know a great one!

*Lucielle types in Killer Yacht Party.*

Lucielle: No one will get that.


Wayne: "A Movie..." Finally a question I can excel at.

*Wayne types in King of Kings.*

Wayne: Bring on the next question.


Skye: "A Vegetable..." Okay... hmm...

*Skye types in Kale.*

Skye: I'm sure I know someone called Kale...


Nathan: "A Vegetable..." Hmm... what would be a predictable answer? 

*Nathan reluctantly types in Kabu.*

Nathan: That should work.


Chris: Now we move onto the last scattergories... G! "A Girl's Name...".

*Chris types in Gianna.*

Chris: Yeah that's definitely a girl's name.


Natasha: "A Girl's Name..."

*Natasha types in Ginette.*

Natasha: Is that right? Gisette? Ginette? No it's definitely Ginette.


Kyle: "A Country...". Hmm, how about this one...

*Kyle types in Greenland.*

Kyle: That should work out fine.


Nahita: "A Country...". Let me have a think now...

*Nahita types in Guinea-Bissau.*

Nahita: No one will get that one.


Carlito: "A Job...". Okay...

*Carlito types in Gynecologist.*

Carlito: What? It's a job!


Lucielle: "A Job...". Is that a job though? What the hell.

*Lucielle types in Gas Station Pump Supervisor.*

Lucielle: I hope I get a point for that.


Wayne: "A Movie...".

*Wayne types in Get Him to the Greek.*

Wayne: One of the best films I've seen.


Skye: "A Vegetable...".

*Skye types in Gourd.*

Skye: I hope that's good enough.


Nathan: "A Vegetable..". Got it.

*Nathan types in Guar.*

Nathan: Looks like the last question is next, best fill it in quick!

Even: Right guys, the HOH competition is over!!! I am going to tally up the quizzes now and see how everyone has done!


Simon: Why are you filming me? Just add up the damn tally votes for f*ck sake.
Even: Damn, calm down Simon. I've added the scores up now anyway and we have a new winner!

Even: I can now reveal that the winner of this HOH competition is...


























Round One Scores:

1: Carlito- 9
2: Wayne- 9
3: Lucielle- 6
4: Nathan- 6
5: Chris- 5
6: Natasha- 5
7: Kyle- 4
8: Nahita- 4
9: Skye- 4



























...



























Round Two Scores:

1: Lucielle- 9
2: Natasha- 7
3: Nathan- 7
4: Wayne- 7
5: Carlito- 6
6: Kyle- 6
7: Nahita- 6
8: Chris- 5
9: Skye- 4



























...



























Round Three Scores:
1: Lucielle- 10
2: Wayne- 10
3: Natasha- 9
4: Carlito- 8
5: Nathan- 8
6: Chris- 7
7: Nahita- 6
8: Kyle- 5
9: Skye- 4



























Even: Wayne!
Wayne: Zzz...



HOH Results:
Wayne- 26
Lucielle- 24
Carlito- 23
Natasha- 21
Nathan- 21
Chris- 17
Nahita- 17
Kyle- 15
Skye- 12

Even: Since Kyle and Skye scored the lowest this week they will be the Have-Nots this week. They will only have access to slop and will eat slop for this week.

Even: Wayne! Wake up. You have an important decision to make.

Wayne: Wah! What happened. See, I feel asleep coz you bored me.
Even: Nice, now come on you've won HOH.
Wayne: I've won? Yes!
Even: Since you are the new HOH you have to nominate two housemates... however, before you do that... you need to make the almighty decision of who will be automatically nominated for eviction. Let's all return to the ceremony room to continue this.




























Even: Congratulations on your win Wayne! You have gained the power to nominate two housemates this week, however, before you do that... you have the almighty superpower of nominating someone to be automatically evicted.

Even: So Wayne, without further or do... I think it's time to say goodbye to another housemate, can you reveal who you want to leave the house immediately?

Wayne: I can, the housemate that I am nominating to be evicted right now is...



























...



























...



























...



























...




























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...




























Wayne: Chris!
Chris: I... am shocked, I gave you my support and you come and backstab me.
Even: Unfortunately Chris, you have been nominated to leave the house now. You have 10 seconds to say your goodbyes to everyone. And leave the house, forever!

*Chris stands up and says his goodbyes.*


Even: It is time for you to leave Chris. How are you feeling?
Chris: Annoyed but at the same time, I'm happy that I made it this far.
Even: I bet it is annoying that you left just before jury?
Chris: A little, however, I'll be happy if I get a complementary free Abnormality Kart game for being here.


Even: Um, that's not happening.
Chris: Oh, well then I'm p*ssed off.
Even: I think we'd best say by to you Chris. We'll see you at the finale! Unfortunately you have come in 10th place. Bye!


*Chris walks out of the door. He has left the house in 10th place.*

Even: So, that's the last of Chris. He came in 10th place. 

Even: Before we leave, I want to thank dje2001 for submitting Chris for Season 4, hopefully we'll see you again next season as you have been a great competitor.

Even: Housemates, there are 9 of you left, you're all one step closer to being the new winner of Abnormality! However...


Even: We still need this week's nominees from our new HOH; Wayne. Wayne, have you got your nominees set yet?
Wayne: Yes.
Even: As the fifth housemate, you have the power to nominate. Wayne, who are you going to nominate...

Wayne: Even Steven, I am going to nominate...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...































...



























...




























Wayne: Kyle and Skye! Kyle, you are a huge threat to me in this game and Skye you were responsible for getting me on the block last week and I'm getting my revenge.
Kyle: Hmm...
Skye: Fair enough.
Even: Okay, Kyle, Skye, you are this weeks nominees. You will be participating in this week's POP competition to try and save yourselves.


Even: Okay, that concludes this HOH competition. I will see you all next time at the POP competition. Good luck!
All: Bye Even.




























Kyle: I guess it's going to be another hectic week.
Natasha: Don't feel too down. We don't really know how people will perceive Skye.
Kyle: What do you mean?
Natasha: Well, she hasn't been nominated before, we don't know who truly wants her to stay or to get her out.


Kyle: That is true, I need to give it my all though from now on.
Natasha: You have my support anyway, I hope I'm playing in the POP.
Kyle: I thought you made a final two offer with Skye though?
Natasha: That was before the nominations though, I can't keep her around if she is a target.


Kyle: Then why are you keeping me around then?
Natasha: You're not a threat to my game.
Kyle: I'm a threat to Wayne's game though, who knows if he'll keep coming after me.
Natasha: Well we'll have to get him out of here next week.


Kyle: Yeah.
Natasha: Now, you get to bed. You've got a long haul to save yourself and you need all the energy to win.
Kyle: Thanks, aren't you gonna come to bed too?
Natasha: No, I'm gonna campaign for the guys to help you at the POP, I'm not guaranteed help, but it's better than just sitting back right?




























Skye: I... ugh.
Chandrika: Are you okay Skye?
Skye: Shocked mostly, I didn't think Wayne was really gonna get revenge from the POP weeks ago.
Chandrika: Look everything is going to be fine.


Skye: It's not.
Chandrika: Look Skye, I know you. If you bring your A game, you'll be able to save yourself.
Skye: That is true. I just... I can't speak.
Chandrika: I think you need to get a drink.


Skye: Wait a minute, I've just noticed something... Natasha hasn't come to speak to me.
Chandrika: Should she have done?
Skye: I would have thought so, just between you and me... she offered me a final two deal.
Chandrika: She did? Wow... do you think she's turned against you?


Skye: Maybe, I didn't think the deal was sincere anyway.
Chandrika: Hmm... I've got an idea, we could get her out if you wanted?
Skye: You think? I don't want it backfiring on me.
Chandrika: Don't worry, it won't. Let's talk.




























Even: That is the end of the day! Kyle and Skye have become the new nominees, which one of them will be able to save themselves at the next POP competition though? We'll find out soon. Stay tuned everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment