Sunday 9 December 2012

1.13: Wrath of the Titans

Welcome to Abnormality! Season 1, where the Drama begins. 7 Contestants will enter the House and one of them will win the grand prize of $250,000 Simoleons and the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. So far on Abnormality, Bridgette and Plum returned to the house, resulting in Plum winning the HOH. Plum decided to put up Beth and Lilian for eviction. Locket also decided to leave the show to go and see her old friend, Marlo, who was currently in hospital. What will happen on Abnormality? Let's find out.

Locket: Grr... that b*stard Marlo lied about his condition. He's perfectly fine... snogging his apparently 'new' girlfriend. Grr... can I at least go back into the house Ziggy?
Ziggy: Sorry Locket, no can do.
Locket: I'll give you money...

Ziggy: I don't want your money Locket.
Locket: Here...

*Locket signs a cheque for $10,000*

Locket: Take it!
Ziggy: Mmm... don't mind if I do... fine, you're back on the show.

Plum: That wasn't a funny joke Bridgette...
Locket: Hey b*tches! I'm back.
Plum: Wait... what are you doing back here?

Bridgette: Yeah, why are you back here? I thought you removed yourself from the show?

Locket: I did, but Ziggy got me back onto it after I found my boyfriend Marlo, who was apparently ill. Snogging another girl. It's over between me and him, that's for sure.Cassandra: It's nearly dinner time everyone!

Cassandra: I wish we had a wider variety of ingredients in. Autumn Salad is starting to get a little boring... Okay, it's ready girls!

Locket: Autumn Salad, again?
Lilian: Oh...
Bridgette: I guess it's better than nothing.
Plum: I know what we can do with this Salad.
Beth: What?

Plum: We can have a food fight!

*Plum picks up a bit of Salad and throws it at Locket.*

Locket: Hey!

*Locket picks up a bit of Salad and throws it at Plum, but misses and hit's Beth*

Beth: Now, it's on!

Cassandra: My Salad... I can't believe you would do that.
Lilian: Where are you going Cassandra?
Cassandra: I'm going for a walk, away from you fools.

Cassandra: Am I, the only person in this house that understands how to be nice and well-mannered. Hmph. Oh, a shooting star. In the day? Oh well, make a wish Cassandra... I wish at least one person in this house, apart from me, was sane and well-mannered. Perfect!





















































































The next morning!
Cassandra: Oh, oh. Hello?

Lilian: Cassandra, it's Lilian. I was wondering if you wanted a cup of tea? Maybe a piece of french bread?
Cassandra: Am I dreaming?
Lilian: I don't think so.

Cassandra: During dinner last night, the other house guests decided to start a food fight. I am very displeased about it as it shall leave a big mess so I went outside to avoid the fight. I then saw a shooting star and I wished that there was at least one civilized person in the house other than me. So, when I wake up this morning, Lilian turned into a very civilized person and she is now exactly like me. Finally, somebody who is actually sane in this house is here.
Cassandra: Oh, a cup of tea would be lovely Lilian.
Lilian: My pleasure.
Cassandra: Thank you Lilian.

Ziggy (Voice Over): Can all the contestants please go to the garden for the POP Competition.
Cassandra: Oh gumdrops.




















































































Ziggy: Contestants! Welcome to the POP Competition. Today, Beth and Lilian will be fighting for their place of the block. But will they win or lose? We need a fourth person to play though, so our randomly chosen contestant for the competition will be...

Ziggy: Cassandra.
Cassandra: Ooo...
Ziggy: So with that, can you all get into your stalls please...





































Ziggy: Right, this will be a simple game of question and answers. You all answered a quiz earlier and now the scores have been verified. One by one, your lights will go out. When your light goes out you will be out of the running for the veto. The last contestant with their light on will be the winner of the POP.

Ziggy: So, let's find out who is the first person to be out for the veto.







































































Ziggy: Plum! You are not capable of winning the veto. Sorry.
Plum: Oh well...




























Ziggy: Cassandra! You are not capable of winning the veto this week.
Cassandra: Oh what plain mockey. Better luck next time I suppose.
Ziggy: This means that Beth or Lilian has won the veto... who will it be... the person who has won the veto this week is...




























































































Ziggy: Lilian!
Lilian: Yes! Perfect!

Quiz Scores:
Beth- 9
Cassandra- 9
Lilian- 10
Plum- 4

Ziggy: So, Lilian. Who will you use the veto on?
Lilian: I'm going to use it on myself.

Ziggy: That means that Plum, as current HOH, you must choose a replacement for Lilian.
Plum: Okay, I know what I'm gonna do... The replacement nominee will be...






































































































































































Plum: Locket.
Locket: Wow, how surprising.
Plum: You better not burn my clothes.
Locket: I'm pretty sure we got over that when we both left.
Cassandra: Ladies, please.

Ziggy: Anyway, moving on. The PP Challenge. Beth, you we're chosen to play. So, all you have to do is to give me a number between 1-100. If you get a number within 10 points, minimum and maximum you will win the PP Challenge and a nice surprise.
Beth: Woo!
Ziggy: So, what will your number, be?
Beth: Hmm... I'll choose number 41.
Ziggy: The answer was infact...

Ziggy: 32! Therefore, meaning you have a 9 point maximum... you've won!
Beth: Woo!
Ziggy: And with that, we end the competitions. You're reward will be set up later Beth.
Beth: Okay, I'd best go and spruse up then.
Ziggy: Good bye everyone.





































































Beth: Hey, is this the PP Prize?
Siddhartha: Sure is. You're in for a treat. A full night of booze, dancing and eye candy.
Beth: I... think I'm going to enjoy this. What's your name?
Siddhartha: I'm Siddhartha Bower, your barman tonight.
Beth: Ooo... Well, I'd love a drink then.

Siddhartha: One Schmoking Hot coming you're way.

Beth: Ooo... delightful. So, how long have you been a Mixologist?
Siddhartha: About 3 years, I started when I was 21. I love it though, it's just great to find new drinks.
Beth: I'm quite the mixologist myself... well, I wouldn't say that. I just make nectar.

Siddhartha: Oh yeah?
Beth: Yeah, I went to France with my friend Suzie. We went to one of the vine gardens that make nectar. It was great.
Siddhartha: Wine, is truly a wonderful element.
Beth: It... is.

Beth: Erm... are you... single?
Siddhartha: Yes, recently anyway, after a long and painful relationship.
Beth: Same here, sort of.
Siddhartha: With Armada? I saw it on the T.V.
Beth: Oh, I over-reacted a bit though.
Siddhartha: Hardly, if I we're you, I'd be p*ssed off too.
Beth: You understand?

Siddhartha: Of course I do. It's a pain when you're partner goes off and cheats on you with some other girl.
Beth: I... think I admire you. You're really sensitive.
Siddhartha: Well, you hardly find any sensitive blokes nowadays, do you?
Beth: No.
Siddhartha: And now, your Schmoking Hot is ready...
Beth: Wow. I'll just...


Beth: I... wow!
Siddhartha: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.
Beth: Why not?

*Beth takes the Schmoking Hot drink and drinks the entire glass*

Beth: I'm happy now.
Siddhartha: Ooo... Hehe.























Beth: Woo! This is dreamy.
Siddhartha: You're really nice Beth. It's a shame Armada didn't appreciate you as much as I do.
Beth: You're going a little too quick.
Siddhartha: I know sorry.
Beth: Come on, let's dance!


Siddhartha: Woo!
Beth: Woo! I'm sorry about before. Maybe we should... ya know.
Siddhartha: Woo-hoo?
Beth: Yeah.
Siddhartha: Beth, it's a little too fast. But when you leave the house. I'll give you a call if you want? Then we could, hang out again?
Beth: Sure...

Siddhartha: I'd best give you my number then...

*Siddhartha gives Beth his number*

Beth: Thank you!
Siddhartha: My pleasure.
Beth: Hehe.

Ziggy: And with that concludes Episode 13. So, what will happen on the next episode? Will it be Beth or Locket that is the 2nd second contestant to go home. Will Siddhartha keep his promise. Will Cassandra keep sane? Will the Locket-Plum fued re-emerge again? And will Ziggy buy a new car with Locket's money? We'll find out next time on Abnormality!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment