Saturday 1 December 2012

1.12: An Unexpected Twist

Welcome to Abnormality! Season 1, where the Drama begins. 7 Contestants will enter the House and one of them will win the grand prize of $250,000 Simoleons and the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. So far on Abnormality, Plum was the third person to be evicted from the house after settling her fued with Locket. However, a new week begins, and with it brings more drama and the season's MAJOR TWIST. It's all on Abnormality!

Cassandra: I cannot believe that it is us four left. I am very pleased. I do miss a lot of things back home though. Like my best friend, Skylar. He's the michelin chef I was talking about. What do you miss Lilian?

Lilian: I miss my ma and pa. I can't wait to go back and see them.
Cassandra: That is delightful Lilian. Beth?

Beth: Hand on my heart, the only thing I miss is McDonalds.
Cassandra: Excuse me?
Beth: McDonalds, the fast food restaurant? I'm Loving it! No?
Cassandra: What is this blasphemy you call... McDonalds?

Cassandra: So, all of us gathered around and we all talk about what we miss the most. Beth ended up saying that she misses the restaurant called McDonalds the most. I am very displeased with that as Beth has a family at home and McDonalds is full of junkfood and it isn't sophisticated enough.
Cassandra: Anyway, moving on... what about you Locket?

Locket: I miss... Marlo...
Cassandra: Who is this Marlo you are talking about Locket?
Locket: He's... very... special to me... I need to know if he's okay.
Cassandra: He will be deary.
Locket: NO! I need to find out for myself... I need to leave.
Cassandra: Are you mad?
Locket: No, I'm not. I'm leaving to find out if my friend is fine.
Cassandra: Is he... in a hospital?
Locket: Yes... I thought I could use the winnings to pay the hospital fees. But he doesn't need money... he need's support. I'm sorry guys, but I need to go now!



































Locket: Ziggy! I'm leaving.
Ziggy: You're leaving? But, you can't. The show's structure of events has already been made.
Locket: Screw the structure! I need to see Marlo.
Ziggy: If you do leave though, it will mean that you will change everything here.
Locket: I'm aware of that.

Ziggy: I don't see why you can't.
Locket: Please Ziggy, it's in my best interests to see him again. Possibly for the last time.

Locket: I need to make sure if he is okay. I fear he won't be around much longer.
Ziggy: I understand. You can leave then! Go on.
Locket: Thank you!

Ziggy: I'd like to say a big thank you to Bunnyme123 for submitting Locket for the show. However, I'm not sure how inactive you are going to be, so Locket had to leave :( Sorry, but hopefully things will get better and you'll be back next season :) And with that... let's get to the HOH competition to reveal our major twist!


















































































































Ziggy: Contestants, welcome to the next HOH Competition. This HOH Competition is called 'Swimming with the Fishies', however, there's a twist. You 3 won't be participating.

All: Huh?

Ziggy: Instead, these two will be...

All: Wait, what?

Ziggy: Ladies, come in!






















Plum: Haha, hey again b*tches!
Bridgette: Wow, everything seem's really strange. It feels like I've been gone ages.
Ziggy: That's cos' you have Bridgette.
Bridgette: Oh.
Ziggy: So, this is the major twist. Bridgette and Plum will re-enter the house! And participate for this week's HOH. Meaning that the current housemates, don't have a chance to play. So, as Bridgette and Plum have re-entered, they will be immune from voting each other. Therefore meaning that the current housemates have a 1/3 chance in being picked to be the second 3rd housemate to be evicted from the house. So, girls, are you ready to tackle the swimming pool?
Bridgette/Plum: Yeah!





























Bridgette: Look at the muscles! Go on, soak it all up Plum.
Plum: That's just... off-putting.
Ziggy: So, are we ready girls?
Bridgette/Plum: Yeah!











Ziggy: So, first up to the diving board is Plum!
Plum: Let's do this!
Ziggy: Go!

Plum: Woo!
Plum: Come on Plum! One last run and you can reach the volcano!
Ziggy: Go on Plum!
Plum: Distractions!


Plum: Woo! I've done it, hopefully I've got a good time!
Ziggy: You have...

Ziggy: Bridgette! You are up next. Are you ready?
Bridgette: One second.

*Bridgette puts contact lenses in*

Bridgette: Now I am.
Ziggy: Good. GO!

Bridgette: Ooo... this water is a little cold.
Ziggy: It is, one second.

*Turns on hot water fan*

Ziggy: What about now?
Bridgette: It's getting warmer. Ouch!
Ziggy: What's wrong?
Bridgette: I bashed my eye on the side of the pool. My contact lense has come out.

Bridgette: I need to get out! I can't do this without them.
Ziggy: Are you sure?
Bridgette: Yes, I'm out!

Plum: Yes!
Bridgette: Ouch! Great. I've lost them for good. Brilliant work Bridgette.
Plum: Aww, don't feel too bad for yourself. You've just given me the HOH competition.
Ziggy: Plum shush! The results are in... and I can now tell you that this week's HOH is...






























































































































































Ziggy: PLUM!
Plum: What a pleasure, haha!




Quiz Scores:
Bridgette- 7
Plum- 9

Ziggy: Plum, since you are the new HOH you can now vote for the two people (excluding Bridgette) who will become the nominations this week? But first, who will you choose for the Pamper Package?
Plum: I choose Beth for the pamper package. And for the nominations... I choose...





















































































































































































































































Plum: Beth and Lilian!
Lilian: Oh...
Beth: Plum! Why...
Plum: It's nothing personal Beth.
Ziggy: Well, with that, I can conclude this HOH competition. Sleep well guys!


































































Cassandra: Welcome back Plum!
Plum: Cassandra, can I talk to you please?
Cassandra: Okay.

Plum: I'm sorry me and Locket caused you a lot of grief. We should know better. Trust me when I say this though. I am going to make it up to you.
Cassandra: Really?
Plum: Yes.

Cassandra: You do not have to Plum. Just promise me that you will behave appropriately.
Plum: Sure.
Cassandra: Good, I like to hear that.






















Lilian: Bridgette! I'm on the block again! I haven't a chance now that Locket's gone.
Bridgette: Nonsense, I'm back and I'm gonna make sure you are not the next one to go.
Lilian: Really?

Bridgette: Of course. I was sent home because I didn't think out the strategy right... but now that I've learnt my lesson and a hell of a lot of strategic techniques, you and me are going to make it to the final. You hear me?
Lilian: Yeah. Look's like you're gonna kick a*se!
Bridgette: No Lilian! We're both gonna kick a*se!




Ziggy: And with that concludes this episode of Abnormality! What will happen next time at the POP Competition when Beth and Lilian fight it out to save themselves from the block? Will Beth win the PP Challenge? And will Bridgette and Lilian kick a*se? We'll find out next time on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment