Thursday 12 March 2020

5.16: Revenge of The Dragons

EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 5! We are back with an all new season with 12 new housemates who are willing to fight it out to win the competition! Over the next 9 weeks, all 12 housemates will be battling it out for the grand prize of $350,000 as well as a place in the hall of fame as one of our winners. Previously on Abnormality, Jin and Janelle found themselves on the block after being nominated by our fifth HOH: Blair. Triceratops went on to win the POP but did not use the veto on any of the nominees. Following this Jin and Stewart remained on the block, leading to Jin being voted out of the house with a 3-2 majority. With a new week beginning, who will rise to power? Who will find themselves on the block? We'll find out on this episode of... Abnormality!


LANA: I'm not sure about you Stewie, but I am absolutely buzzing about performing this! I think we've done a pretty good job with it.
STEWART: Oh for sure, it felt awesome to just get the ideas down on page, but now to see it performed. It's going to be amazing!
LANA: I couldn't have done it without you!
PRODUCER: Ahem...
LANA: Oh yeah, and the producers for providing costume.
PRODUCER: Thank you!


STEWART: I am a little nervous about... that scene though.
LANA: You don't have to do it if you don't want to.
STEWART: No, I'll do it... it's only acting!
LANA: If you change your mind it's fine not to do so, okay?
STEWART: Got you!
LANA: Have you got your costume ready?


STEWART: Yep, it's all ironed out and on my bed.
LANA: Awesome! I'm all ready and set to go too.
STEWART: Great... we should have all done this sooner. Imagine what it could have been like with the other housemates?
LANA: Oh my, it would have been a shit show, pardon my french. Exactly what a soap needs to be!


STEWART: Could you imagine Chef Bertha being in it? Definitely a recipe for a Christmas special disaster.
LANA: There'd be spatula's thrown at every moment she's on screen.
STEWART: Most of the budget for props would go to extra spatulas for Chef Bertha.


LANA: She'd definitely have an issue with the younger cast members, damn young 'uns huh?
STEWART: Oh god yeah, I've felt that wrath before. It's not good.
LANA: I didn't get half as much, then again I am a bit older than you so I guess I flew under her radar.


LANA: Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready to witness the best show on telly ever in existence? I'm kidding, but this show is going to be super awesome. It's refuelled my passion since being in here and I can't wait for you all to watch it.


STEWART: Right, we better get our costumes on. Break a leg!
LANA: You too! Let's do this.

*LANA and STEWART head off to get changed into their costumes.*

PRODUCER: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME BACK TO... THE GOODE LIFE!
























*******























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


LANA: I'll 'ave a bloody mary please!
GRIFFIN: I'm sorry madam, I don't know what that is. Fancy a beer instead?
LANA: You're a bartender and you don't know... you know what, yeah just get me a beer please.
GRIFFIN: One beer coming right up!


LANA: So matey, when is the entertainment going to be on?
GRIFFIN: What entertainment?
LANA: You told me we have a Michael Jackson impersonator on tonight.
GRIFFIN: Oh... no, we have Barry Jackson who's performing but not Michael Jackson.
LANA: Oh... well that is... not what I expected.


TRICERATOPS: Don't worry about it sister, I've seen him perform before... not impressed. He did have a cute tooshie though!
LANA: Even more reason to bring him out.
TRICERATOPS: In fact, incredible tooshie! Big arms too, he's one delicious glass of milk.


GRIFFIN: Ahem, has someone taken money out of the donations jar? It was much more full than that.
LANA: No love, no one has taken anything out of there.
GRIFFIN: I bet it was you wasn't it? Didn't have your drink in so thought it'd be funny to take my profits off me.
LANA: Bugger off you idiot. It's empty because no one comes in here!


GRIFFIN: I'm not an idiot! But you are right about no customers... I'm afraid I might have to close the bar.
LANA: I'm sorry for calling you an idiot, I have your back and so does she! It's much better than Mr. Malonie's bar. He's a wrong 'un he is.
GRIFFIN: You tell me... it's a shame he owns half the businesses around here, this place would have taken off years ago if he hadn't had his nose in my business.


TRICERATOPS: That's what you get when you're in the mafia!
LANA: What? He's not in the mafia.
TRICERATOPS: He isn't? Well, you learn something new everyday.
LANA: He's a dodgy bloke yeah, but that's it. I think he has a few skeletons in his closet.
TRICERATOPS: Don't we all?
LANA: NO!

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


BLAIR: I'm just... so sorry.
STEWART: Don't be. You mean the world to me babe. You are everything and more that I could have asked for. You're my rock.
BLAIR: I'm just a nobody, there's plenty of other girls out there you could go for. Better girls than me.


STEWART: I don't want anyone else, I want you!
BLAIR: You mean that?
STEWART: Yeah! Life was fine before you came, but then we met and you made my life amazing! You really are an awesome person.
BLAIR: You're making me blush.


STEWART: Come here.

*STEWART hugs BLAIR.*

BLAIR: I love you.
STEWART: I love you too!


BLAIR: I need to stop overthinking, it's doing me no good.
STEWART: True, but if you don't overthink then who will?
BLAIR: Haha, right.
STEWART: I have a question to ask you... you don't have to say yes, but I'll be ultimately happy if you do.


BLAIR: Um, okay?
STEWART: Will you marry me?
BLAIR: Really? You want me to marry you?
STEWART: Yeah, will you be my wife. My one and only true love.
BLAIR: YES! Yes, I will.
STEWART: Yay, come here.


*STEWART takes BLAIR and kisses her. BLAIR is swept off her feet.*

BLAIR: Wow, it feels so good.
STEWART: It does, should we go... you know.
BLAIR: Hehe, come on then!

*BLAIR and STEWART take it elsewhere.*

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


AMAR: I can see my gains coming through. Yes, nice one man! Keep up the good work.

*The door to the gym opens.*

AMAR: I'm sorry dude, we're closed!
JANELLE: Think again kid.


AMAR: Mr. Malonie... what are you doing here?
JANELLE: You know why I'm here, you owe me dosh.
AMAR: I don't have any money for you.
JANELLE: Wrong answer.
AMAR: I need a bit more time sir. It ain't easy getting it at the drop of a hat.


JANELLE: Then why did you borrow it from me in the first place if you couldn't afford to repay it?
AMAR: I was desperate, I had no other options.
JANELLE: In that case, you're gonna have to pay some other way... which body part are you gonna miss the most?
AMAR: You're not going to harm me! Don't even go there.


JANELLE: You want to test me boy? I've cut off hands for far less.
AMAR: Listen, let me pay you back some other way. I can do some work for you. Clear the debt.
JANELLE: Labour? You want to repay your debt through labour.
AMAR: Yeah. I'll do anything!


JANELLE: Fine... I'm a reasonable man. I could do with a few jobs being done.
AMAR: Perfect! What better way to...
JANELLE: Shut up blabbering. Now, I need you to chase up a few of my other debtors. If I give you the list will you take care of it? I've got to go meet my son.


AMAR: Absolutely, I'll go to the first stop off right away.
JANELLE: Brilliant! Now run along...

*AMAR leaves the gym.*

JANELLE: This bloody bald cap is making me all hot and bothered lovey.
PRODUCER: Keep it on we're still rolling.


























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


TRICERATOPS: He proposed? That is great news!
BLAIR: I know, I didn't expect him to do so. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now.
TRICERATOPS: You certainly are, he's a keeper.
BLAIR: Have you ever thought about getting back on the scene?


TRICERATOPS: Perhaps, it's been a while since my last relationship... well, two days to be exact. It has been a long two days!
BLAIR: You know, him down at the gym is pretty attractive. Plus I heard he has been talking about you a lot.
TRICERATOPS: Him? He is definitely my type... and I wouldn't mind climbing that tree if I got the chance.


BLAIR: Haha, I bet you would.
TRICERATOPS: What can I say? I'm a woman who knows what she wants.
BLAIR: I wish I was more like you. I hardly know what I want most times.
TRICERATOPS: Bless you gurl, you do want to be in this relationship though don't you?


BLAIR: Yes of course!
TRICERATOPS: Good, he's a good man... and his dad has a lot of money!
BLAIR: I'm not bothered about the money.
TRICERATOPS: I know, but hello... he is stinking rich. Any person in their right mind wouldn't want to pass up an opportunity like that. It's not everyday you go out with a millionaire.


BLAIR: That is true.
TRICERATOPS: So, let's have a look at the ring!
BLAIR: I... don't have a ring just yet.
TRICERATOPS: You don't have a ring? What a cheapskate.
BLAIR: He'll get me one, don't you worry about it.


TRICERATOPS: Good, otherwise he'll have me to deal with!
BLAIR: Haha, what would you do honey?
TRICERATOPS: I'm a kung fu master you know.
BLAIR: No you're not.
TRICERATOPS: Correct, but I'm good at swinging my handbag. Don't mess with me hunty!

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


STEWART: She said yes dad! I can't believe she said yes. I know she likes me but I had a bad feeling she'd say no and end it there. It's great to know things are coming together now, we deserve good things to happen to us... especially after mother's... yeah. I should shut my face.
JANELLE: Her death was tragic, I miss her everyday.


STEWART: Me too dad.
JANELLE: Would you like a drink son?
STEWART: Orange juice please.
JANELLE: Alcohol!
STEWART: Oh... no, I'm good thanks.
JANELLE: Very well, suit yourself.


STEWART: You don't seem too happy about the engagement? She means everything to me dad. I love her.
JANELLE: Love, it isn't love son. You can do much better lovey.
STEWART: Dad... please. Can you at least try to like her?
JANELLE: I have tried before.


STEWART: Don't do this to me!
JANELLE: Fine, I'll give it another go... but if there is any sign she's taking you for a fool then I will cut it off.
STEWART: How are you going to do that?
JANELLE: I have my ways, don't you worry about it!


*JANELLE sits next to STEWART*

JANELLE: What in the word is this?
STEWART: Fantasy Golf Pro.
JANELLE: Golf? You can't call that a sport, I've got more sport in that drink cabinet over there.


STEWART: Yes! Get in, 40 points.
JANELLE: Bloody golf... do you have any boxing games?
STEWART: Funnily enough, I do.
JANELLE: Perfect, play that instead! Now that is a proper game, nothing better than a good punch out.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


GRIFFIN: FREE DRINKS! ON THE HOUSE! COME AND GET SOME FREE LIQOUR WHEN YOU CAN...

*Nothing.*

GRIFFIN: Oh lord... not even a single customer... it's Friday Night! And it's happy hour! Where is everyone?


GRIFFIN: I should find another job, I'm going out of business faster than Sonic the Hedgehog running through those loops... well, best close the bar for the night.

*GRIFFIN heads for his coat and hears noise outside.*

GRIFFIN: What the... what's going on out there?


AMAR: You owe Mr. Malonie money! Hand it over.
LANA: What? I don't owe him anything, I've never dealt with the man before.
AMAR: Liar! Now hand it over?
LANA: Listen up, I don't owe him anything... and I don't owe you anything, so back off!


AMAR: You give me no other choice I'm...
LANA: What are you going to do? You can't hurt me, when did you become another one of his errand boys anyway?
AMAR: Shut it lady! Just... give me his money and I'll be gone.
LANA: No, get out of here.


AMAR: If you don't give me it... I'll make sure everyone knows your dirty little secret! Okay?
LANA: You wouldn't do that!
AMAR: Oh I would, I don't have anything to lose... you have everything to lose if I spill the beans.
LANA: Please be reasonable.


AMAR: The money... or your secret! Which one is it going to be?

*The theme tune to take the episode out starts to play.*

PRODUCER: Good job guys, what a good episode?
AMAR: Phew, I was so nervous... we all did really well guys!


AMAR: The episode finished and we completed our first episode! I got to say, it was pretty fun playing another character. I could get into this acting business, it isn't half bad is it?
























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


JANELLE: Have you seen this lovey?
BLAIR: No, what is it?
JANELLE: It's a hidden note. Someone wants to have a chat with us in secret.
BLAIR: Why would they want to do that? Can't they just come to us in private.
JANELLE: My dear, they could do but perhaps they are being watched like a hawk.


BLAIR: Well who would it be? There's only 5 other people in this house, and Trix comes to us most of the time to talk anyway.
JANELLE: Could it be Amar? He seems very close with Lana and maybe doesn't want to be seen talking game with other people?
BLAIR: Or perhaps it's Lana instead. They could have left their name.

*JANELLE puts the soap tray down.*


JANELLE: Whoever it is, we should listen to what they have to say.
BLAIR: Why? I've got faith that you'll win the HOH today and then we can take out another one of our competitors.
JANELLE: Lovey, there is no guarantee of winning. I just win because I put my head, heart and body to all the challenges.


BLAIR: You're not going to give up though... I'm probably the biggest target at the moment, I can't afford to go up on the block.
JANELLE: Don't you worry about it, you're not going home dear.
BLAIR: There's no guarantee for that either! Both of us have to keep in power otherwise they'll rally together to get us out.


JANELLE: My dear Blair, you worry too much. I know exactly what I am doing and I know we will remain in this house. Calm yourself and put your big girl pants on, otherwise you will be going home. The others are like sharks and can smell blood from far away, they'll come hunt you down if they see any sign of fear.


JANELLE: They have tried before and failed, don't worry dear.
BLAIR: Have they? The only person we've all rallied against to get out of this house is Chef Bertha and it was successful.
JANELLE: Fair enough.
BLAIR: Now, if you don't win, our next hope is Trix. Do you think she'd be capable of winning her second challenge?


JANELLE: Yes of course. She proved last time she can win a challenge, I have my faith in her.
BLAIR: Good, in that case then, let's get her in here and talk strategy. The number of people in this house is getting smaller and we need to make sure we get the right people out.

EVEN: HELLO HOUSEMATES! THE TIME HAS COME TO START OUR SIXTH HOH CHALLENGE! CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE CHALLENGE ARENA!

























*******

























EVEN: Hello housemates! Welcome to the sixth HOH challenge! This challenge is called: "Dragons Den". Today all of you will have to pitch yourselves to our 5 highly regarded investors.


EVEN: Each of you will anonymously propose a pitch to the dragons as to why you should win the HOH this week. The dragons will then question you on your proposal (if they choose to do so) and allocate points to you via a ranking system. The higher you place on the rankings, the more points you will receive.


EVEN: As you can see, the dragons are very familiar faces to us! Please welcome back Charlotte, Chef Bertha, Brandon, Jonah and Jin!
BRANDON: Yes, we are back for revenge!
CHEF BERTHA: Sum unlucky fool is gonna get me spatula to teh eye!
BRANDON: Here we go again. Enough with the violence Bertha.


EVEN: One by one, you will all enter and sit in the chair behind the wall. Here you will be able to describe your proposal to the dragons. Don't you worry about it though, your voices will be disguised. I have made sure you have attached a voice changer onto your clothes so we can hide your identities.


EVEN: Now that we have all the ground rules covered, are we all ready to play?
ALL: Yeah!
EVEN: Great, will the first housemate please come and sit down in the red chair, it is time to persuade the dragons!


EVEN: Okay dragons, the first housemate who is up on the stand is "Zebra".
CHEF BERTHA: So... is dere an actual zeb-rah beh'ind teh wall?
JIN: No, housemate behind wall. Zebra is disguise.
CHEF BERTHA: Oh, missed dat bit sorreh!
EVEN: "Zebra", please can you start your proposal.


AMAR: Certainly... okay, so here is my proposal... Whatever you do, DO NOT GIVE ME POINTS!
EVEN: ...Is that it?
AMAR: Yeah, that's all for now. Don't give me any points.
EVEN: Okay, dragons please discuss.


CHARLOTTE: Zebra, like it's namesake is nothing but a horse with two sides, I would begrudge myself giving it points at this hour unless it could clarify it's intentions.
JIN: I agree, intentions unclear. You want win or not win?
CHARLOTTE: Might I inquire to the zebra as to the reasoning of this charade? Did you think you could fool us with such treachery?


AMAR: Reverse psychology this is not! Or is it? I seek to fool no one. Only the most foolhardy.

*AMAR lets out a slight chuckle.*

JIN: Zebra use reverse psychology here! Zebra why did you feel need to do this? I am too wise and old to fall for it.


CHEF BERTHA: Ya don't want points? Maybe we'll give dem to ya, teh feck ye over! See whut happens, with dat.
JIN: No, that is reverse psychology! Zebra want the points, but they make out they don't.
CHEF BERTHA: Me knows wut returt psychonomy is! Me not a fecking idiot.


AMAR: Any more questions?
CHEF BERTHA: Hmm, so ya DON'T wanna be dem HOH, hmm? Pfft, pussy! Me's feelin' much more inclined teh put ya on top of me list, gimme some good reasons me should not give ya points, young 'un?
AMAR: As I said in my previous answer. Reverse psychology this is not! Or is it? I seek to fool no one. Only the most foolhardy.


CHEF BERTHA: Me gonna get me...
BRANDON: Enough! It's my turn to speak now, okay?
CHEF BERTHA: Feckin' young 'uns and dey're a'tudes! Go on...
BRANDON: Thank you. I see you there Zebra! I know what game you are playing, quite a smart one actually. I may consider giving you points... but maybe not.

EVEN: Okay guys, "Zebra" has finished their proposal and has... ugh, answered your questions. Please can we welcome our next housemate...


EVEN: The next housemate on the stand is... "Panda".
JONAH: I like Pandas!
JIN: Me too, Panda cute but powerful.
EVEN: "Panda", please can you start your proposal!
"PANDA": Gladly.


JANELLE: My proposal to the dragons is simple. I intend to win this HOH over all of the others, and I have only one goal in mind. Get the strongest player out! And that player is Janelle. She's won too many competitions, been a part of sending too many of you home, and thinks she survived through to the end by winning competitions. I am going straight for the jugular and setting up the rest of my game. I will be the one to evict her, and only you can give me the points to do so. Sincerely, the next surprise HOH winner.


CHARLOTTE: It is truly intriguing to see how this housemate thinks now that we are no longer part of the equation. It seems as though dearest Janelle may have upset this housemate over her track record.
JIN: Truly intriguing, says a lot about character.
CHARLOTTE: I have a question, I see no interest in concerning myself with revenge plots, I have no ill feelings for Ms. Janelle so the question I put to you is this: Aside from your wish to usurp control of the house and expel Janelle, whom would you not want to be sat beside if you should find yourself nominated for eviction?


JANELLE: Charlotte, I would not like to find myself on the block, period. If I had to be up against someone, let them not be someone like Lana. She hasn't got anything to make her a threat or reason to harbour any ill will just yet and I feel that she may be used to get people out in the future as a pawn. She's a nice girl, and I wouldn't like to see her or myself go on the block. So my less than ideal situation is to see Lana be up with me.
CHARLOTTE: How interesting.


JONAH: Is anyone getting any vibes from Panda?
BRANDON: I think anyone could qualify to be the Panda right now. Even though Janelle was the reason I'm sitting here now, I don't think that is enough reason for me to award them the HOH. Besides, I honestly think Janelle is a fantastic player. She knows how to talk, she knows how to work the other housemates and she knows how to play the competition! She doesn't shy away from speaking the truth, which might not be how I am as a functioning person, but as a long time fan of the show, I HAVE to admire this.


JANELLE: Can I answer any more questions?
JIN: Yes! Panda are cute animal, one of favourites but you are not my favourite here. Don't like your proposal, seems very vindictive. You are trying to side with those that may not be very fond of Janelle, I don't like this. It not tell me anything about you other than you wanting revenge. What makes your ego so big and you be so confident?


JANELLE: Jin, understand that you were evicted by the hands of someone. You of all people must feel some sort of vindication for that even if it's just a little. If you don't think I should solely target the person with the most competition wins, who should I go for? I'm playing my game and I'm telling you this is the best for my personal game and that's why I need the votes from the dragons. I can't turn this game around without your help, and I'm sure getting Janelle out is the best case for a majority of the remaining housemates and the dragons!
JIN: Good answer.

EVEN: Thank you "Panda". "Panda" has finished their proposal. Please can we welcome our next housemate...


EVEN: The next housemate on the stand is "Tiger".
BRANDON: Ooh, reminds me of tiger bread. Now I'm hungry.
CHEF BERTHA: Meh could fix sum up if teh young 'uns want 'em.
EVEN: "Tiger", please can you start your proposal.
"TIGER": Yes!


STEWART: Why would I make a good HOH? Because I'm really good at balancing interpersonal concerns and game strategy.

*STEWART sits back and sighs.*

STEWART: Heh, what a way to say "wouldn't evict Janelle".


STEWART: I'm really excited for this challenge. I am going into this with full focus on winning. If I can persuade the dragons to give the power to me, then I'll do my best to turn this house upside down. Stewie is a reformed man, but I still gotta play the game! If that means creating a rift then so be it.


CHEF BERTHA: Yer saying ya wouldn't evict Janelle, hmm? Deh rest of yer speech is all floof and no substance- gimme concrete plans on who yer gonna put on deh choppin' block if ye win HOH?! Who's gunna be yer replacement? Who is yer target to kick deir arse out of deh house? If ye can't come up wid dem details, ya stand no chance with us dragons.
STEWART: You want a target? I think there's one down the road... If you really want details, Amar's been reeally grinding people's metaphorical gears lately and I feel like it's his turn to remember karma exists...


CHEF BERTHA: That's wut me like, me want'd names and ye give me names! Ye might jus' get some of dem points me has Tiger.
BRANDON: Although it's fine to throw a name out, I want to know why he wants to keep Janelle in. Our housemate before wanted her out, why does this housemate want to keep her in?


STEWART: Do you have a question Brandon?
BRANDON: Yeah! Why would you not evict Janelle? What are your reasons for keeping her in the house and how does this benefit you?
STEWART: It doesn't. Frankly, evicting her is WAY better for my game, but after Jin left I've basically lost all my motivation. The only thing I don't want to do is evict Griffin.


BRANDON: Now that is an interesting answer. Who could that be? Now we've found out this person won't evict Janelle and Griffin... but wants to evict Amar? I don't know who it could be from the one's who are left.

EVEN: Okay guys, "Tiger" has finished their proposal. Please can we welcome our next housemate...


EVEN: The next housemate on the stand is "Wasp".
CHARLOTTE: What a horrid creature, they always cause such havoc and chaos.
CHEF BERTHA: Me cut the feckers down if dey come into me kitchen!
EVEN: "Wasp", please can you start your proposal!
"WASP": I certainly can Even.


TRICERATOPS: Hello dragons... you wonder why I should be the next Head of Household? First, I would like to thank you for even considering giving me the chance. It is terrific to see your faces again, honestly, from first boot Charlotte all the way to most recent, sweet Jin. I've missed you all! But that isn't enough to cut it, I know, and I know I can't rely on who I am to get me the points to be the next Head of Household... just consider it, though, even for a second, before I continue. Me... HOH... mmm, it sounds so good, right?

*TRICERATOPS clears her throat.*

TRICERATOPS: Maybe it doesn't. I can't jump inside your minds and see, can I? I feel like I'm already at the end of this thing, pleading to a jury. You, dragons, have so much power this week. So I hope I can convince you why I deserve the HOH and not, say, any of my peers around me. Although I love them! But I want a chance. This Head of Household would be that... a chance... for me.

*TRICERATOPS smiles.*

TRICERATOPS: Sure, you could go for someone who tries to bribe you, but I know that's just cheating- so there'll be no bribing from me! I'm just going to use what I can, in words. Allowing me the chance to be Head of Household means I will be here another week, but I guess it's up to you whether you want me sticking around or not. Allowing me the chance to be Head of Household means I could knock out a bigger threat. The dragons want a sacrifice right? A blood sacrifice. By the end of this week, there will be one. I am sure of that, and if you give me the chance, I will not waste it. Can you say that of everyone?

*Silence.*

TRICERATOPS: Maybe you can, maybe you can't. Ultimately, the choice is in your hands, and I could hit every perfect note and still not win that coveted Head of Household crown, but I know for sure I can't stand here begging all day, you'll get tired of my voice, you might throw a chair at me. I doubt it! That's just mean. I hope you consider voting for me for this HOH. If you have other plans, you have other plans- I'm not a mind manipulator. But your time in this game has unfortunately ended- so consider what you do with this last little droplet of power wisely, because it will sit on your conscience forever if you make the wrong decision... we should also binge Game of Chairs after all this is over, me & the dragons!


CHARLOTTE: Oh my...
JIN: I talk to wasp, my question here is: Long speech you made, do you think you are trying too hard for this? Sweet Jin? That is a bit of a sucker up, I think for this challenge. No?


TRICERATOPS: My apologies, Jin, next time I won't compliment. I would prefer, going into this HOH, to play hard rather than loose, for I do not want to lose. What would be the purpose for me to offer a weak proposal, one that says I would like the HOH but won't fight for it? I tried my best in that proposal to show why I will work for this HOH, and if I cannot convince you to sway in my direction, I cannot, I only try my best. I did not mean 'Sweet Jin' as a suck up, not at all. I only wish it as a parting goodbye to you, but I see the way you have viewed it. Ignore it, then. Take every other word I said into account. Ignore my innocent regard. If I had made a shorter speech, you would have asked me: "Do you think you are not trying hard enough? Do you want the next HOH to be someone who barely puts in the effort?" Or do you want someone that will do the work and offer up the next evictee on a silver platter scattered with roses?


JONAH: This housemate has a tendency to keep talking, interesting. I have a question for them.
JIN: Go ahead.
JONAH: Can you name one thing that you regret about your game so far?
BRANDON: Good question.


TRICERATOPS: I regret absolutely nothing. I swear to you, Jonah, so far in this game there is no choice that has stung me, no choice that is burdened me. I stand before you with my head held high, and yes I miss those I wish could have stayed longer, but I don't regret having to make the hard decision to send them home. Not a single eviction weighs heavy on my soul- why? Because I play this game. I play to win.

EVEN: Thank you "Wasp". "Wasp" has finished their proposal. Please can we welcome our next housemate...


TRICERATOPS: This was a lot harder than I expected it to be. I thought my proposal was brilliant but it seems to have ruffled a few feathers with the dragons. I can only hope they don't take it personally and consider my proposal seriously. I'd hate to waste this opportunity to talk to them directly about the HOH.


EVEN: The next housemate on the stand is "Frog".
BRANDON: Woo! Come on Frog.
CHARLOTTE: I have a Frog in my rose garden, his name is Bastian. He is the most delectable frog you've ever seen.
EVEN: "Frog", please can you start your proposal.


LANA: I think I should be chosen because I get along with most of the house and can make decisions without letting my emotions and preferences get in the way. I don't play favourites or expend energy trying to turn people against each other instead of focusing on my game.
JIN: Nice proposal.


JONAH: I think I know who this might be.
JIN: You do?
JONAH: Yeah, I won't tell though. I want to see what the other dragons think.
CHARLOTTE: I have thought of an adequate question which will showcase high merit for our housemate.
JONAH: Do ask, I look forward to this!


CHARLOTTE: I have the feeling you see yourself as sitting in a favourable position in the house, tell me, if given the choice between besmirching one's own image or someone else's what would you choose?
LANA: Someone else's of course. Never claimed to be an angel. Or a martyr!
CHARLOTTE: I wasn't expecting that, very interesting indeed.


JONAH: You look very intrigued with the Frog's answer Charlotte.
CHARLOTTE: I am, such an honest raw answer. Even if it wasn't the one I predicted. I like Frog.
CHEF BERTHA: Bleh, me got's a question for ye.
BRANDON: Here we go...
CHEF BERTHA: Shut up fecker!


LANA: Uhm, question?
CHEF BERTHA: Hmm, me thinks yer tryin' teh play dis game too nice. Dis is Abnormality, dis game is 'bout betrayin' an stabbing people left and right with yer knife or maybe a trusty spatula! Yer in dah jury phase now me'd gouge yer eyes out if dat meant me could be in deir, dis is no more time fer playin' nice! Now, if yer winning HOH ya gotta put other young 'uns on deh block. Who are ya gonna put on their? Gimme names, gimme targets.
LANA: I would put Janelle and Stewart on the block just to see what would happen.


CHEF BERTHA: Yesss! Me wanted names, me got names.
BRANDON: Is that the best strategy to allocate points though?
CHEF BERTHA: Why not? Me can play dis how'ever me wants to.
BRANDON: Hmm, good point.

EVEN: Thank you "Frog". "Frog" has finished their proposal. Please can we welcome our next housemate...


EVEN: The next housemate on the stand is "Ostrich".
BRANDON: That Ostrich looks incredibly pissed off.
JIN: It is animal you see on T.V but never in real life. Is it not mythical?
BRANDON: No, I'm sure it is 100% real.
EVEN: "Ostrich", please can you start your proposal.


GRIFFIN: I am not going to give them a proposal.
EVEN: You're not going to pitch to them?
GRIFFIN: No, I have nothing to say.
EVEN: Okay... well, this is interesting. Are you sure?
GRIFFIN: Yep, I don't want this HOH and I don't want to give them anything to discuss.
EVEN: Very well.


GRIFFIN: I don't want this HOH, that is me being deadly honest. I want to save my efforts for the later HOH's, especially considering who is left in the game. Right now, it isn't beneficial to me to win this one.


BRANDON: No proposal? Honestly the Ostrich wins so far, haha.
GRIFFIN: Any questions? I doubt there would be with that.
CHEF BERTHA: So, gunna write yer plan, including a recipe fer all targets an nominations yer gonne make, or what?
GRIFFIN: ...


BRANDON: Brilliant! Ostrich can get all 6 points from me right now.
CHEF BERTHA: Me didn't get any nom'nations! The fecker is takin' the piss outta us sat 'ere.
BRANDON: Why have you got to get so angry Bertha? Just stop already!
CHEF BERTHA: Don't start on me yer pesky young 'un.


GRIFFIN: Any other questions?
JIN: Is there any point to ask a question for no answer? I don't have any questions for you Ostrich.
CHARLOTTE: Me neither, what a disappointing display.
GRIFFIN: Perfect, I've finished.


JIN: I know who not getting points from me, I come here to hear that. I would nominate you if I could.
JONAH: Same, I expected a bit more from Ostrich, never mind.

EVEN: Okay guys, "Ostrich" has finished their proposal.


EVEN: Now we have heard all 6 proposals today, dragons it is your time to allocate the points! Please do this now.

*The dragons submit their rankings.*

EVEN: Thank you dragons. I will now tally up the rankings and reveal the scores.

*EVEN tallies up the final rankings from the dragons.*

EVEN: I have now tallied up the scores and we have a new HOH! Without further or do, I can now reveal... the winner of this HOH challenge is...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Lana!
LANA: I won? This is my first challenge win, how exciting.
EVEN: Let's have a look at where the dragons allocated their points:

*You may have to click onto the image as the font is tiny. Apologises for this.*

HOH SCORES:

Lana- 29
Stewart- 21
Amar- 20
Janelle- 18 (inc. +3 points advantage)
Triceratops- 12
Griffin- 8

EVEN: Congratulations Lana! You are the HOH this week. With this new power you are immune from eviction this week and will have the power to nominate two nominees to put on the chopping block... Griffin & Triceratops, as you are the two lowest scoring players for this HOH challenge you are the Have-Nots for the week. You will only have access to slop and will eat nothing but slop for the week.

EVEN: Now we know who our new HOH is, it is time to return to the ceremony area and discover this week's nominees.

*The housemates leave to go to the ceremony area.*

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

EVEN: Welcome back to the ceremony area housemates! First of all, I'd like to congratulate Lana on her win!
LANA: Thank you very much Even, it is greatly appreciated.

EVEN: Your HOH win gives you the chance to nominate two people for eviction this week. Your two nominees, along with yourself and three randomly selected housemates will compete in the POP challenge to earn the veto. I hope you have given this some thought because the time has come to nominate...

EVEN: Lana, who are you going to nominate this week...

*Tense music starts.*

LANA: Even, I'm going to nominate...

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******

























*******

























*******


























*******

























*******

























*******


























*******

























*******

























*******

























*******

























*******

























*******



























LANA: Janelle and Stewart. It'd be interesting to see them go up against each other.
JANELLE: Big mistake lovey.
STEWART: Not again, come on now.

EVEN: I'm so sorry guys but Lana has decided to nominate you for eviction. All is not lost though, both of you are automatically enrolled onto the POP challenge for a chance to save yourself from the block.

EVEN: With that news, it is time to conclude the nominations ceremony. I will see you all again at the POP challenge where one person will win the veto and have the chance to save one of the nominees on the block! Goodbye everybody!
ALL: Bye Even.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

BLAIR: Well, that happened.
JANELLE: Yes it did my dear. I am back on the chopping block, what a surprise.
BLAIR: You did well with your proposal. It's just a shame that the people you were trying to impress wouldn't have looked twice your way sadly.
JANELLE: Who cares? They are still evicted and we are still here!

BLAIR: True! Now, all we have to do is safe you from the block.
JANELLE: No! Don't do it lovey.
BLAIR: You don't want me to save you?
JANELLE: I do, truly I do. If I get saved you will go up in my place though. I fear you would be a bigger target than I would be.

BLAIR: Shut up, no I wouldn't.
JANELLE: You would! After your shenanigans with Amar and Trix, Lana does not have your best interests at heart. You are quite the target this week.
BLAIR: But... we need to save you.
JANELLE: While I'm up against Stewing, I will be fine dear. I may not be everyone's cup of tea, but he isn't anyone's favourite to stay! He's in the best place for our survival.

BLAIR: This week could not have gone any worse, not only is Janelle on the block but Lana is the HOH! Lana! Looking at all her other options, I'm high up on her target list. I have to think about what I need to do best for my game, especially considering the reality that Lana may be able to get me out this week!

BLAIR: Fair enough, I just don't want to see you go home. Not now, we've been here together since day one!
JANELLE: And I have enjoyed the journey, let's not go down without a fight eh?
BLAIR: Sounds good to me.
JANELLE: Perfect, they won't see us coming lovey.

























*******
























STEWART: Is there nothing else I can do to persuade people I've changed? No matter what I do, it seems to do nothing. I'm wasting my energy trying to fix things and it appears I can't.
GRIFFIN: You're overthinking everything Stew, I'm sure it's not...
STEWART: Griffin, people still hate me and don't trust me... they just don't make their feelings public like they used to.

GRIFFIN: In all honesty, you might just be a pawn! You are an easy target to make a pawn against some of the other people in this house.
STEWART: You think I'm gonna stay? Nah, my time looks to be nearly up my friend. My goose is cooked.
GRIFFIN: It isn't over until it's over! Okay?

STEWART: Sorry, you're right... I'm just so frustrated. I need to turn my game around quickly.
GRIFFIN: Do it with this POP challenge, if you save yourself you got an extra week to seize power and take people out of this game.
STEWART: I do miss being HOH. I need to get it back the first moment I get.

GRIFFIN: Just don't nominate me if you get the power, okay?
STEWART: Don't worry Griff, you have nothing to worry about.
GRIFFIN: Good...
STEWART: Are you okay buddy? You look a little down?
GRIFFIN: Oh, I'll be fine. Just getting a bit emotional. It's this house, it does something to you.





EVEN: On that note, it is time to conclude this episode! Following the events of the episode, will Janelle or Stewart be able to save themselves from the block? And if they can, who will be put up in their place? Thank you for reading and please come back next time for the sixth POP challenge! Goodnight everybody.


HOUSEMATES:

Amar Thanos (Turner)
Blair Lunanova (ninjakid150)
Griffin Bryant (WinteryGarnet)
Janelle Waiter (HayloHusky)
Lana Mahi'ai (SimTresa)
Stewart Murray (lillibattenberg)
Triceratops O'Dell (Tigerblu11)

8th: Jin Chang (kittymeow)
9th: Jonah Goodwin (Alleenmens)
10th: Brandon Cohen (YJB19299)
11th: Chef Bertha (M13Vulpecula)
12th: Charlotte Winterbourne (twiddle3)

No comments:

Post a Comment