Sunday 23 December 2012

1.15: Shot for Safety

Welcome to Abnormality! Season 1, where the Drama begins. 7 Contestants will enter the House and one of them will win the grand prize of $250,000 Simoleons and the title of 'King/Queen of the House'. So far on Abnormality, Locket was the next housemate to leave. With only 2 more weeks to go, the winner is within sight. But which person will win the show? Will it be, Beth? Bridgette? Cassandra? Lilian? or Plum? We'll find out soon right here on Abnormality!!!

Plum: You're the only person I can talk to about this. We've been through the most I think and I know you'll understand.
Beth: Go on then.
Plum: The thing is... I'm starting to miss Locket.
Beth: What?

Plum: I... I can't believe I'm saying this... but I miss Locket!!! Who - who am I supposed to hate, now that she's gone!? Who's going to burn my clothes and threaten me!? I NEED HER!!! *uncontrollable sobbing* M-maybe I can start hating Cassandra or something - but it just won't be the saaammmeee!!! *more sobbing*.
Beth: I thought you hated her though?
Plum: I do... but I guess... deep down... I loved her... like a sister.
Beth: That is sweet...
Plum: I just... *sobs*... wish it could've been better while she was still here...
Beth: Come here.

Plum: Ahh! I feel a little better now.
Beth: You do?
Plum: Yes... *sobs* No.

Beth: I'd hate to say this Plum but... you gotta have more courage.
Plum: What the f*ck are you trying to say?
Beth: Nothing. But... I'm going home.
Plum: What d'ya mean?
Beth: I'm quitting Plum. It only feel's right.
Plum: What about everything though? The girls? Siddhartha? Armada?
Beth: No offence, everyone in this house is cold. Siddhartha is a great person but there's no chemistry and don't even get me started on that good for nothing piece of sh*t Armada.
Plum: Well, I guess it's goodbye then.
Beth: Yes... see ya later Plum...




Beth: I just...I can't do this. I can't take this anymore. Everyone here hate's each other, everyone is constantly fighting...I give up. I talked to Siddhartha too- it's over between us. We didn't have chemistry. It felt like we were just making each other miserable, and I've been feeling homesick for a while now. I can't say I'll keep in touch either, you guys are really not good people. I kind of feel sorry for you guys. Plum, I've gotta say- of all of us, you deserve to win this. Go kick some ass!
Ziggy: I would also like to say thank you to MissBitsy11 for submitting Beth on Abnormality! Good luck for the future, and hopefully you might return with a new character- next season. And with that we shall... wait, what's going on outside...

























































Bridgette: So apparently Ziggy is off sick today, so we just have to follow the instructions on this card?
Cassandra: I believe so...
Bridgette: Okay then... Let's see...
Lilian: We have to put specific body-paint sprays on ourselves and await further instructions...
Cassandra: That is the only requirement?
Bridgette: What d'ya know...

Bridgette: We have a convinient stylist station.
Cassandra: Something still isn't right with this...

Bridgette: If the instructions say to put spray paint on yourselves, then we need to do it.
Cassandra: We don't...
Bridgette: Do you want to win this week's HOH?
Cassandra: That would be delightful.
Bridgette: Then I suggest putting it on and being apart of it.
Cassandra: You're sassiness is overwhelming.

Cassandra: Lilian... I still have my doubts.
Lilian: So do I... but if Ziggy told us to do it then I trust him.
Cassandra: Fine then. I might aswell give it a go...

Cassandra: For the HOH competition, they made us have to go deal with spray paint. Bridgette was given orange spray paint, Lilian was given green spray paint, and I was given blue spray paint. Plum didn't get spray paint because she was the outgoing HOH. As it turns out, the spray paints had nothing to do with the HOH competition and they made us wear the spray paint for a week just to torture us. This week shall go down as the worst moment of my life. This is beyond the realms of embarrassment. If you guys thought I wasn't going to sue before, I'm sure as heck going to sue now. This is against human rights, I tell you!!
































































































Cassandra: What in the name of Spring Roll has happened? It said Dark Chocolate not Blueberry... Bridgette, I am holding you responsible.

Lilian: At least you look like a berry sim, I just look like an outcast alien.

Plum: Woo! We should start a rockband with our new looks. I'm thinking... Scattered Rainbow! Yeah, that's a brilliant name.
Ziggy: Sorry ladies...

Ziggy: My lunch break overran and I had to file some paperwork for the producers cos' they can't do it them... Woah! What's happened to you all?
Cassandra: You sent down a note to tell us what to do in the HOH since you we're ill.

Ziggy: Oh dear. I didn't write it... it was one of the producers playing a rather nasty joke on you. Hahahah. We should really start the actual HOH then. The 'Last' HOH competition is called 'Touchdown'. All you have to do is throw the footballs onto the tiles to score points. Certain tiles equal to certain points. The yellow tiles are 2 points, the light blue tiles are 6 points and the red tiles are 10 points. The special green tile at the end of the garden is worth 20 points. Understood?
All: Yeah.
Ziggy: Plum, as outgoing HOH, you will not participate today. So, Bridgette, Cassandra, Lilian... time to win!































Lilian: Let's do this!

*Lilian picks up the footballs and throws them*

Lilian: Hyah!

Lilian: Woo!
Ziggy: Lilian, you have scored yourself 10 points! Cassandra, you are up next.


*Cassandra picks up the footballs and throws them*

Cassandra: Hyahh!! Oh dear.
Ziggy: Cassandra, you have earned yourself 10 points!
Cassandra: Ooo, same as Lilian.
Lilian: Yes.
Ziggy: Bridgette you're up next!

Bridgette: This is going to be good.

*Bridgette throws the footballs*

Ziggy: You also have 10 points Bridgette.
Bridgette: Awesome... wait that means...
Ziggy: It's a three way tie!
Bridgette: Ooo...
Ziggy: So, it looks like we have to go to sudden death. Now each of you are asked to pick a number between 1-100. The person closest to the number will win this week's HOH competition. So, let's collect the numbers...

Bridgette: ???
Cassandra: ???
Lilian: ???

Ziggy: Okay, the numbers are in... I can reveal that the number is 67!!! And the person with the closest number... and has won this week's HOH competition is...
































































































































































Ziggy: Bridgette!
Bridgette: Woo.
Ziggy: With a minimun difference of 2, you have won this week's HOH competition. So, first of all, who will be playing for the Pamper Package this week?
Bridgette: I pick Lilian!
Lilian: Woo!
Ziggy: Awesome, and now for the final nominations... Bridgette, who are you putting up for nomination?
Bridgette: Ziggy, I am going to choose...








































































































































































































































































Bridgette: Cassandra and Lilian!
Cassandra: Me! That is... dispicable.
Lilian: I guess I saw that one coming.
Ziggy: Since you are also the two lowest scorers on the HOH competition, you will be the have-nots this week.
Cassandra: Blasphemy! Impossible.
Ziggy: And with that concludes the HOH competition for today. Adios.
















*LATER*

Cassandra: What in the world is this place.
Lilian: It's the have-not shed Cassandra.
Cassandra: There is limited supplies, no actual furniture and an awkward and dark atmosphere.
Lilian: Well, it's getting late. We should get some sleep.
Cassandra: Sleep where exactly?
Lilian: In the sleeping bags.
Cassandra: I am not getting down on my knee's to sleep in there.

Lilian: Then I guess you're going to be awake for the rest of the night then. See ya.
Cassandra: Lilian... Lilian! Ugh... *Changes into pyjamas*

Cassandra: Oh dear. Look at all the feathers... Ugh. WAS THAT A COCKROACH! LILIAN, I THINK I JUST SAW A COCKROACH ON THE FLOOR!
Lilian: Shh!
Cassandra: *weeps* This is horrible.

Ziggy: And with that concludes this episode of Abnormality! So, with the final HOH over and done with, Cassandra and Lilian are up for eviction. But will either one go? Or will someone else be put up in there place? We'll see next time on Abnormality!

No comments:

Post a Comment