Thursday 18 June 2020

5.26: Hard Choices


EVEN: Welcome to Abnormality- Season 5! We are back with an all new season with 12 new housemates who are willing to fight it out to win the competition! Over the next 9 weeks, all 12 housemates will be battling it out for the grand prize of $350,000 as well as a place in the hall of fame as one of our winners. Previously on Abnormality, the remaining 4 housemates participated in the battle challenge. Following the challenge, Amar was unfortunately the lowest scorer and was evicted from the house. Now that the final week is coming to a close, who will be announced as the winner of the battle challenge and have the ultimate task on deciding which of the other two housemates they want in the final with them. We'll find out on this episode of... Abnormality!

JANELLE: Would you two just hold up, it's not like we're running for a bus.
BLAIR: Even said he wanted to see us, I don't want to keep him waiting.
TRICERATOPS: Was it a good 'he wants to see us' or a bad 'he wants to see us'?
BLAIR: Good, I suppose.
TRICERATOPS: Good good, it's too early to be shouted at. I don't do well with shouting.

EVEN: Ladies! I wondered where you all got to.
BLAIR: Sorry for the wait Even, Janelle was just making sure we had all our suitcases packed.
JANELLE: Lovey, you don't want to be leaving anything behind do you?!
BLAIR: ...No. I don't.
JANELLE: See, I'm being pro-active. You can thank me later girls.
EVEN: Who would like to play a little bit of fusbal?

BLAIR: Yes!
TRICERATOPS: Do you want to team up Blair?
BLAIR: Perfect, Blair and the Dinosaur vs. Even and the golden oldie.
JANELLE: Don't start Blair, just because this game is nearly over doesn't mean you won't face my wrath.
BLAIR: Sorry Janelle.

EVEN: Good luck ladies, may the best team win!
BLAIR: Make sure you've got that end covered Trix, I don't want any stray balls making their way into our net.
TRICERATOPS: Net duty is a go-go! You'll have to kill me before you get any balls in that net guys.
EVEN: I hear a lot of fighting talk ladies... that's one goal to us.
TRICERATOPS: OMG! We've already started... sorry for missing that one Blair.

BLAIR: It's okay, don't let it happen again.
TRICERATOPS: Okie dokie!
JANELLE: Pardon me dear, is there any reason you're in the house today?
EVEN: Yes actually, I've come to have a sit down talk with each of you before we reveal the winner tonight. I want to get a sneak peek into your games.
JANELLE: Sounds rather interesting. I have a few things to talk about.

EVEN: So, who wants to volunteer first?
TRICERATOPS: Can I go last please?
EVEN: That works with me, Blair and Janelle, who's first?
BLAIR: I'll go first.
JANELLE: Very well, looks like I'm after Blair dear.
EVEN: Perfect, we'll finish this and then I'll take you into one of the other rooms to talk with you Blair.
BLAIR: Cool, can't wait.
























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

EVEN: Hi Blair, first of all I gotta say congratulations for making it to the top 3!
BLAIR: Thank you so much Even, I'm shocked that I'm here. I thought for sure my plans would have backfired on me.
EVEN: You've played a very cunning game which has paid off for you.
BLAIR: Yeah, I guess you could call it that.

EVEN: How did you find the battle challenge?
BLAIR: It was a bit out of the blue, I was psyched for the quiz and to find out it was MahJong threw me off, but I got my head in the zone and luckily wasn't last.
EVEN: Speaking of last, we saw Amar leave as he was the lowest scorer. How do you feel about that?
BLAIR: I'll be honest, I was kinda glad. Amar and I haven't had the best relationship in this house so to have one of my biggest threats go was a relief.

EVEN: Didn't you get on well with each other?
BLAIR: No, I think it was a clash of personalities and after I got caught plotting he took it personally. Oh well, I can only apologise and move on.
EVEN: Good point! I'm sure it's all water under the bridge.
BLAIR: Yeah... it would be nice to be friends outside of the house, but we shall see.

EVEN: Now, since Amar has gone- have you thought about the challenge since?
BLAIR: Absolutely! I've been thinking about all the possible outcomes.
EVEN: Is it looking promising or not?
BLAIR: I'm not sure, I'd like to think that I'd be safe in all scenarios but I just cannot be sure, especially since I'm up against two big players in this game.

EVEN: I'm guessing that you've thought about the scenario in which you win?
BLAIR: Of course! That is the best scenario!
EVEN: I'm going to be a curious cat now and ask you whether you've thought about who you'd take with your to the top 2 if you do indeed become the winner.
BLAIR: I have thought about it and I know for sure who that person is.

EVEN: I won't pry for more information, I'm sure I'll find out if I call you as the winner later on today.
BLAIR: Please do so, I hope my score was enough to secure me that last bit of power to decide in this game.
EVEN: The best of luck to you for the challenge results Blair!

BLAIR: I'm so close to being in the final 2 now and it feels so great! Ever since day one I've focused on trying to get to the end of this game and taking the cash prize as my own. I'm almost there but I'm not out of the ball park just yet, there's one last hurdle in my way before I get to the finale and I need to make sure I get there. Fingers crossed I scored the best on this challenge, then I'll have the best position in this game to make the most beneficial decision I can.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

JANELLE: Go on lovey, have a glass of this.
TRICERATOPS: What is it? Isn't it too early for a drink?
JANELLE: Of course it is, but this is only going to go to waste if we don't drink it. Now my dear, sit back and relax. This drink is going to be poured.
TRICERATOPS: Okie dokie, I'll put some money in your tips jar.
JANELLE: How lovely of you.
TRICERATOPS: By money I mean tissue paper, I haven't got any money here.

JANELLE: That works for me dear.
TRICERATOPS: Eww, that alien looking thing is still as scary as it was on the first day we came in here.
JANELLE: Yeah it is, they need to return that to where they found it.
TRICERATOPS: Though it's ugly I bet it's worth a lot, there's lots of old ugly stuff that make a ton of money in auction.

JANELLE: Oh yes, I can definitely see that happening.
TRICERATOPS: Talking of money, have you thought about what you'd spend the winnings on if you won?
JANELLE: Oh my, well I've had a few ideas but I'm not set on one particular thing just yet. I'd have to have a long talk with David, though a nice trip away to somewhere hot and sunny would be lovely to start with. How about you darling?

TRICERATOPS: I'd invest in a giant statue of Gee, a big old covered in gold with edible treats attached to his collar.
JANELLE: Lovey, that will cost a fortune! I'd be surprised if you could afford a golden collar with the prize money.
TRICERATOPS: Good thinking, other than that... chocolate? I don't really know.

JANELLE: There's plenty of time to find out what you want. All in all we need to make sure we win the money first though dear.
TRICERATOPS: Yes that is a great point! I do like to dream a lot.
JANELLE: Oh bless you, I know exactly what you mean. Luckily dreaming is free which helps.
TRICERATOPS: ...I wonder what Even is talking to Blair about?

JANELLE: I'm sure it'll have something to do with the game, if I know that Even Stevens he'll be trying to get into our heads before the reveal.
TRICERATOPS: I hope there's no trick questions, I'm all tricked out.
JANELLE: You and me too Trix. I doubt it'll be anything too difficult though.
TRICERATOPS: I better have the rest of this drink, just in case it is. I could use some bubbly liquid relief.
























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

EVEN: Hi Janelle! First of all, congratulations for making it to the top 3!
JANELLE: Why thank you lovey, it truly has been an interesting journey in here.
EVEN: I've been watching. You seem to have grown over the season, you aren't as steely as you were when you first entered the house.
JANELLE: I'm unsure whether that's a compliment or an insult but I'll take it dear.

EVEN: How did you find the battle challenge?
JANELLE: It was quite an intense difficult situation, but lovey I focused my mind and made sure I tried to do the best I could.
EVEN: Do you think you managed to do that?
JANELLE: I do. I wasn't confident once we went out for our break but when Amar was called last I felt a sense of ease with it all. I think I may have got the highest score.

EVEN: I've noticed that there may be a bit of friction between you and Blair, are you still not getting on or have you made amends now?
JANELLE: I did speak with her, she did apologise... I'm not sure if we have made up but we are definitely civil now. I don't hold any ill feelings towards her if that is what you're asking?
EVEN: I'm just curious about it all...
JANELLE: Hmm, well that's all I have to say about that.

EVEN: Now you said you think you may have won the challenge, have you thought about who you are going to bring with you to the top 2 if you do win?
JANELLE: I've certainly weighed up my options, I have to choose between 2 of the girls I've been closest too in this house... it's going to be a difficult decision regardless of the outcome my dear.
EVEN: If you had to choose 1 person though, do you know who you would pick?

JANELLE: I do. Do you want me to tell you now or...?
EVEN: No, I won't badger for an answer just yet. If you know then that is great though, sometimes it can be a whole obstacle in itself thinking about how you want the endgame to be played.
JANELLE: Yes... it certainly gets you thinking about everything and anything. Would you like a cup of tea? I'm going to make one and I might as well get you one while I'm in the kitchen.

EVEN: That would be great! Thank you.
JANELLE: Do you take any sugar in your tea?
EVEN: No thank you, no sugar for me.
JANELLE: You're sweet enough aren't you, lovey?
EVEN: Haha, if you say so Janelle!

JANELLE: The final 2 is almost within my reach and I am excited to see the outcome my loves. I wasn't sure how well I did at MahJong, I'm not the avid player so I was going into the game with novice eyes. Luckily I wasn't last which was a relief. I do hope that I scored the highest though, I would like to be the one to make the final decision on who will win this season. I've worked incredibly hard to secure the top spot and I hope it wasn't for nothing.
























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

BLAIR: How high do you want to go?
TRICERATOPS: Blair, I want to touch the sky!
BLAIR: I'm not sure if I can help with that, but I can do my best.
TRICERATOPS: Yay, thank you. I'd try myself but it's a lot of effort, feels much more fun getting pushed by someone else.

BLAIR: Are you ready?
TRICERATOPS: PUSH ME BLAIR!
BLAIR: That's fine with me.

*BLAIR pushes TRICERATOPS on the swing. She keeps doing so until she reaches great heights.*

BLAIR: I'm glad we've got this to distract us, that conversation with Even had me stuck in my head afterwards.

TRICERATOPS: How so? I thought he was a lovely person.
BLAIR: He is... just some of those questions got me thinking.
TRICERATOPS: About... the game? Oh no, he asked you about the battle challenge didn't he?
BLAIR: He sure did, he wanted to know what I thought and if I'd chosen someone to come through with me to the top 2.

TRICERATOPS: Did you tell him who?
BLAIR: No, I kept that a secret.
TRICERATOPS: It was me, wasn't it?
BLAIR: I... uhm...
TRICERATOPS: Right? Oh... you would choose Janelle. That's okay.
BLAIR: No, not necessarily... you want to know the truth... I'm still undecided.

TRICERATOPS: Just say it's Janelle. I'm fine with it, I know this is a game.
BLAIR: ...I'd choose you to come through with me. That's the truth.
TRICERATOPS: Hmm, well we'll see... just kidding, you choose whoever you want to. I'm undecided too... can't I bring a sandwich with me instead of a person? That'd be a much easier option.
BLAIR: Pretty sure there's no rule against it, so I'd say it's possible.

TRICERATOPS: An object or food it is then, Triceratops vs a BLT sandwich.
BLAIR: If that's the case I vote for the BLT sandwich to win for my jury vote.
TRICERATOPS: Blair! How could you?
BLAIR: Sue me gurl, you chose the sandwich over me.
TRICERATOPS: Good point, sowwy.

























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

EVEN: Hi Trix, first of all congratulations for making it to top 3!
TRICERATOPS: Thank you! It's been a wild ride, there's been so many ups and downs- like a roller coaster ride.
EVEN: I can imagine, a lot has happened this season.
TRICERATOPS: It has, I was surprised how much when I was reading through those notes before the battle challenge.

EVEN: Speaking of the battle challenge, how did you find it?
TRICERATOPS: I loved that game, the cards were really cool. I like that Chinese style with the numbers and letters.
EVEN: Yeah the styling was beautiful. The artist did a great job. So... do you think you did good enough to win the challenge?
TRICERATOPS: Yes... no... yes? No... Yes! I don't know, is this a trick question?

EVEN: Haha, no tricks questions here.
TRICERATOPS: I'll say yes then, I tried to keep in a big squeal of joy when I saw my score... but then I think everyone put their poker face on to hide their face.
EVEN: That has happened before.
TRICERATOPS: OMG! When was this? Oh wait, was it me? Was I that obvious about trying to hide my feelings?

EVEN: No comment, I think you hid it well though.
TRICERATOPS: Aww thank you Even.
EVEN: So... have you thought about who you'd want to sit next to you in the final if you won the challenge?
TRICERATOPS: Good question... I ugh, do have someone in mind.
EVEN: Do you want to tell me or...?

TRICERATOPS: I... well, I ugh...
EVEN: You don't have to if you don't want to.
TRICERATOPS: Thank you, I want to keep it a secret for now.
EVEN: I completely understand. It'll be a nice little surprise for if you win.
TRICERATOPS: Hehe, not sure about nice surprise but definitely a surprise.

EVEN: It'll be a nice surprise for one of them, not so much for the other one.
TRICERATOPS: Yeah, oh god now I feel awful.
EVEN: Don't worry you may not have to do that if you aren't the winner. I'm sure we'll find out later on what will be needed to be done by whoever the winner is.
TRICERATOPS: You're right. I'm gonna get a sugary drink now to ease off this worry. Nice talking to you Even.
EVEN: Likewise Trix, best of luck for later on.

TRICERATOPS: I've never really been good at many games, I'm a beast at Guess Who but that's about it. Knowing that I've made it to the top 3 in this game has been soooooo cool man! I didn't think I'd make it this far but to be here makes me feel very proud. Now that we are down to 3 housemates left, I am a bit worried I may be the next person to go. Blair and Janelle have been rivals but they have also been really good friends which makes me think I won't be picked over the other person. I can only cross my fingers at this point though and hope i'm safe. If for whatever reason I am, I want to make an offering to the dinosaur gods watching over me in this game. RAWRRRRRRR to you my fellow reptilian giants!


























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

JANELLE: These fish just eat and eat and eat- no wonder they are so big.
BLAIR: Does anyone even feed them? I know I haven't since I came into this house and I don't think anyone else has..
JANELLE: Well, I do. Once in the morning and once before bed.
BLAIR: I bet Chef Bertha was all over fish duty when she was here. I'm glad some people made sure these little guy were well fed and watered... oh wait.

JANELLE: Yes they can all thank me once this season is over and they are back with their original owners.
BLAIR: How are you feeling?
JANELLE: I'm nervous lovey. I'm not sure what to expect with these results.
BLAIR: Same here, I get this awful feeling in my gut that I'll be the next one out of those doors.

JANELLE: You will be fine my dear.
BLAIR: Are you really sure about that though? I'd understand if you and Trix don't decide to choose me if you win.
JANELLE: What makes you think I wouldn't take you through?
BLAIR: You'd choose me to sit next to you in the finale?

JANELLE: Hmm... even though you have been a right pain in the bum, you have shown to be a good player in this game.
BLAIR: Wow, thank you Janelle. That means a lot.
JANELLE: Don't mention it lovey.
BLAIR: I know I've apologised before but I am sorry about everything. I know I've been a little bit of a troublemaker.

JANELLE: Oh Blair, you don't need to apologise to me anymore, it is water under the bridge my dear.
BLAIR: I know, I just... I'm sorry.
JANELLE: And so am I for over reacting.
BLAIR: You didn't over react, you had every right to be upset.
JANELLE: Very true, like I said before though water under the bridge.

BLAIR: Okay... say, do you want a hot chocolate? I've got the cravings for one.
JANELLE: Oooh yes, that would be fabulous.
BLAIR: Go on then, it won't make itself.
JANELLE: Ahem... really?
BLAIR: I kidd, I'll make them now. Sugar?
JANELLE: No thank you.
























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

EVEN: Well today has been quite enjoyable, I love talking with the housemates.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Are you sure you'd say that if you had to live with them instead?
EVEN: No, I'm sure I'd say the opposite. Have you enjoyed your stay here?
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: It's been quite good actually, I've had a lot more time to myself this season. 
EVEN: That might have something to do with that voice box you got now.

DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Oh  yes, this old thing! I can speak my mind now instead of just squeaking along.
EVEN: They definitely don't want to get on your bad side.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Nope, I can get quite assy!
EVEN: Assy? Do I dare even ask?
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Sassy! Stupid voice box translating system.

EVEN: We need to get that seen too.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: I agree, it fails to translate a lot of simple words let alone some of the more complicated ones.
EVEN: I might have to install a funny little accent onto it for the lolz.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Do that and I'll poop in your shoes.

EVEN: In that case I shall leave the accent out.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Thank you.
EVEN: Have you got your cases packed? It's time to go home.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Yep, everything I need is in this pink case.
EVEN: Awesome! I'll get one of the drivers to come pick your stuff up.

DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Are you going to reveal the results of the battle challenge soon?
EVEN: I am actually, I'm going to reveal them very soon.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Am I going to be gooped and entertained?
EVEN: I hope so, it'll be quite the outcome.
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: I am intrigued.

EVEN: Should I say it?
DAIMYO COOP SNOOP: Go on... you know you want to.

*EVEN clears his throat and address the house.*

EVEN: HOUSEMATES! PLEASE CAN YOU GATHER IN THE CEREMONY AREA, IT IS TIME TO REVEAL THE RESULTS OF THE BATTLE CHALLENGE!




























""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

EVEN: Hello housemates! I hope you've all had a good day, I know I have. It is now time to reveal the results of the battle challenge and for the winner to send home of the other remaining housemates home. Before we reveal the result, let's have a quick look at the scoreboard.

EVEN: If we look below, we can see the scoreboard for the battle challenge:

SCOREBOARD:
???- 7332
???- 7244
???- 6896
Amar- 2548

EVEN: Now that we've had a little insight into the scores, should we find out who placed in what position.
ALL: Yeah!
EVEN: Perfect...

EVEN: I will now reveal the winner of this battle challenge and who will have the power to send one of the remaining housemates home. I wish you all the best of luck.

*Intense music plays.*

EVEN: I can now reveal... that the winner of the battle challenge is...
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******



























*******
























*******


























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























EVEN: Triceratops!
TRICERATOPS: OMG! That's me!

SCOREBOARD:
Triceratops- 7332
Blair- 7244
Janelle- 6896
Amar- 2548

EVEN: Congratulations Triceratops! You are officially our first finalist this season!
TRICERATOPS: Yayyyy! I'm so shocked I can't believe I've got so far.
EVEN: You've done really well Trix, you should be really proud of yourself.

EVEN: As you are aware Trix, with such an achievement you must also make one of the biggest decisions in this game. As you have won the battle challenge, you have the choice to send home one of your fellow housemates tonight and bring forward the surviving housemate with you to the finale.
TRICERATOPS: Oh yeah... I have to do that.
EVEN: Yep, it's part of the game unfortunately.

EVEN: Triceratops, you have the opportunity to send home Blair or Janelle tonight. Before I ask you for your decision I will give you a couple more moments to consider your choices.
TRICERATOPS: Thank you...
EVEN: Blair and Janelle, I wish you both the best of luck and may the evens be in your favour.
BLAIR: Thank you Even.
JANELLE: Bless you lovey, thank you.

EVEN: Now Trix, the time has come to make your decision. Which housemate do you want to face in the finale?
TRICERATOPS: I'm so sorry to the housemate I don't choose, you're both amazing people and I love you. The housemate I want to go up against in the finale is...

























*******

























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























*******
























TRICERATOPS: Blair!
BLAIR: Trix... Thank you so much.
TRICERATOPS: It's okay Blair, thank you for being a good friend.

TRICERATOPS: I'm so sorry I couldn't choose you too Janelle. It was such a hard decision but I think my best move is to bring Blair with me.
JANELLE: Don't worry lovey, I understand.
EVEN: Unfortunately, that means you won't be advancing in this competition Janelle. Janelle, you have been evicted. Please leave the house.

JANELLE: I would like to say before I leave, that this has been the most exciting thing I've been a part of in a long time. I've met some incredible people throughout the game and I cannot wait to meet you all again once we find out who the winner will be. Good luck ladies, I'm rooting for you both!
BLAIR: Janelle, come here.

BLAIR: I'm sorry you're not in the finale. I don't know what I would have done without your support here.
JANELLE: Oh stop it you, you would have done fine without me. Now I better go, good luck for the finale Blair!
BLAIR: Thank you. Say hi to David for me.
JANELLE: I will do lovey.

TRICERATOPS: Don't go before giving me a hug, I'm so sorry Janelle. If there were only three places I'd have brought you with me too.
JANELLE: Good play Trix, I wish you the best of luck going into the finale.
TRICERATOPS: Thank you, I'll miss you a lot.

*JANELLE heads for the main door.*

JANELLE: Who's going to feed the fish now? I'm sure no one will be here to do so, luckily they'll be on there way home too.

*JANELLE leaves the house as the tenth evicted housemate & last member of the jury this season.*

JANELLE: The best of luck to you both. Blair and Trix, well played- I hope you are prepared for the jury questions.
EVEN: And that is the last of Janelle in this game.

EVEN: Janelle has finished in 3rd place. Janelle is also the fifth and final member of this season's jury! Although we have lost Janelle for now, we shall see her again at the Season 5 finale!

EVEN: Housemates, 3 of you have become 2. With that, I must say congratulations to you both! This has been some journey. Both of you are one step closer to to becoming the winner of Abnormality! For now there is nothing more you can do, your fates now lie in the hands of the members of the jury. I look forward to seeing you both at the finale where one of you will be crowned the winner of Abnormality! Good luck ladies.
BLAIR: Thank you Even!
TRICERATOPS: Thank you Even!

EVEN: Now, I want to hear from you the fans! Are you #TeamBlair or #TeamTrix? Please let us know on social media! With one final decision to be made by our jury, the end is almost in sight! Good luck to the finalists and may the evens be ever in your favour! Don't forget to tune in to our finale to find out who will rise up on top and win the grand prize of $350,000. Goodbye everyone.

EVEN: On that note this concludes this episode of Abnormality! Unfortunately Janelle was unable to advance in the competition and was ultimately evicted. I would like to say a massive thank you to HayloHusky for submitting Janelle for Season 5. I look forward to see who you will submit for Season 6! That's all for tonight, tune in next time to find out who will be victorious and become the new winner of Season 5! Goodnight everybody!


HOUSEMATES:

Blair Lunanova (ninjakid150)
Triceratops O'Dell (Tigerblu11)

3rd: Janelle Waiter (HayloHusky)
4th: Amar Thanos (Turner)
5th: Lana Mahi'ai (SimTresa)
6th: Griffin Bryant (WinteryGarnet)
7th: Stewart Murray (lillibattenberg)
8th: Jin Chang (kittymeow)
9th: Jonah Goodwin (Alleenmens)
10th: Brandon Cohen (YJB19299)
11th: Chef Bertha (M13Vulpecula)
12th: Charlotte Winterbourne (twiddle3)

No comments:

Post a Comment