Friday 10 July 2015

3.21: Seventh Eviction


Even: Hello world! Welcome to Abnormality- Season 3! This is the place where drama happens, friendships are broken and enemies are produced! This season, 14 housemates will be entering the Abnormality house to win a huge $250,000. There will be only one winner though, but who will it be? Let's see how everything plays out.


Nahita: Another week is nearly over!
Natasha: I know, another step towards the final!
Nahita: I am so excited. We might be going to the final Nat!
Natasha: Tell me about it! Ahhhhhhhh.


Natasha: FINAL 6, BAY-BEH! It is so amazing! I am so glad to be here and after the week I had last week, when I was HOH, I really needed that! A peaceful week, where a threat is heading home, while we are approaching the FINALE night... Why can't we organize a party to celebrate the scramble of Nathan and Chandrika, and their allies? I cannot wait for next week.


Nahita: I just hope we can both pull through next week in the HOH.
Natasha: Don't worry I'm going 200% on this next HOH... we should celebrate.
Nahita: Ooo a celebration! Awesome, what ideas have you got?
Natasha: Well since we can't have a full on party, I guess I could bake a cake?


Nahita: That would be cool. What will we celebrate exactly?
Natasha: The downfall of their alliance and the rise of ours?
Nahita: Great! Can you bake the cake... I'm not very good in the kitchen.
Natasha: Sure thing. What flavour should it be?


Nahita: Well I like chocolate... and I'm sure everyone else likes chocolate?
Natasha: Chocolate it is then!
Nahita: I mean, who doesn't like chocolate?
Natasha: Exactly!


Nahita: So when are you going to make it then?
Natasha: I might start on it now. Why?
Nahita: Well, I wanted to take a quick dip in the pool.
Natasha: Oh okay, it won't be ready any time soon anyway so you can go for a quick swim.


Nahita: I'm surprised that no one else has used it yet.
Natasha: I guess we just never have any time.
Nahita: True, anyway. I'm gonna get my swimsuit on. Good luck with the cake!
Natasha: Thanks NaNa.




























Chandrika: Weird isn't it.
Skye: What is?
Chandrika: You don't notice certain stuff until your time is up.
Skye: Don't say that!


Chandrika: Well it's true isn't it. I didn't realize we had half the stuff on the wall as we did.
Skye: Come on, sit down, we can have a chat.
Chandrika: Okay.
Skye: Good.


Chandrika: So...
Skye: I noticed you packed all your stuff already.
Chandrika: Yeah.
Skye: You might not be going you know. Nathan is quite the target for Wayne to pursue.


Chandrika: Thanks for the support Skye, but I'm going.
Skye: You need to stop thinking so negatively.
Chandrika: I'm not being negative about it though. I'm actually pretty okay with the whole situation.
Skye: You are?


Chandrika: Yeah. In a way, it's like a blessing. If I'm gone I get rid of Wayne, and that in itself is a prize.
Skye: Haha, I guess so. Your game isn't over yet though!
Chandrika: Maybe, maybe not. But whatever the outcome don't feel sad.
Skye: I can't promise anything Chandrika, you and Nathan have both been great people to be around.


Chandrika: Yes... I am going and that's final... And, to be frank, I am actually okay with it... I've thought about the whole deal and I think... I actually am looking forward to return home... So, I keep thinking about the good things of getting evicted... One of which is that I would get rid of Wayne... so it'd be the ultimate revenge to Wayne, to leave the house with a smile...


Chandrika: I'll still have my spot on jury anyway, so it's not a total loss.
Skye: Oh yeah... Well, stay positive, everything will work out fine.
Chandrika: Thanks.
Skye: No problem.




























Wayne: La la la! Ooo...

*Wayne pours a drink into the cup.*

Wayne: Mmm... who doesn't love alcohol? Tee-totallers? Oh well, more for me.


Wayne: Dah-dah-dah... oh!
Carlito: ...
Wayne: Well, well.
Carlito: ...


Wayne: Looks, like one of your alliance members is leaving.
Carlito: ...You'll be in the same position next week.
Wayne: Want to speak up so we can all hear you?
Carlito: Nope...


Wayne: Hehe.

*Wayne drinks his drink.*

Wayne: Mmm... sweet. What brand is it?


*Wayne looks at the sun.*

Wayne: Oh well... two more weeks after this... then were going to the final!!! I cannot wait, drinks for everyone! ...My girls better pull through next week.


Wayne: I have a good feeling they will though.

*Wayne downs the drink.*

Wayne: Wow, that's strong... I think I might go and find Nathan...




























Natasha: Someone left the cake out... in the rain! I don't think that I can take it... Coz it took so long to bake it! And I'll never have that recipe again!!! Ohhhhhhhhh noooooooooo-aaahhahaha!!!

*Natasha starts dancing while beating the cake mix. She throws an egg in the air and catches it.*


Chandrika: What's going on in here?
Natasha: Haha, I'm just singing while baking a cake.
Chandrika: I could hear you, Donna Summer- Macarthur Park?
Natasha: Got it in one!


Chandrika: What's the cake for?
Natasha: Just a sweet parting gift for you or Nathan, we're all gonna have a piece before one of you two go.
Chandrika: Oh that's a nice gesture.


Natasha: It sure is... I just need to put the icing on now
Chandrika: Ooo a chocolate cake.
Natasha: Yep, who doesn't like chocolate?
Chandrika: Well... animals.


Natasha: ...True.
Chandrika: I can't wait to eat it... oh wait!
Natasha: What's wrong?
Chandrika: There's a magic bean in the cake!


Natasha: Don't be stupid!
Chandrika: It's right there, the yellow one! You see it.
Natasha: Why was it with the okay beans then? Look Chandrika stop worrying and have a piece.
Chandrika: No... I'll pass and so should everyone else.




























Nathan: Grr... what's happened to my swim shorts?

*Nathan looks in the drawer. Nothing.*

Nathan: Hmm... I did bring them didn't I?


Wayne: Ahh Nathan! Just who I wanted to...
Nathan: Oh god.
Wayne: What's up?
Nathan: You!


Wayne: I have a deal for you...
Nathan: Go on.
Wayne: Well it involves you being safe... you sold yet?

*Nathan is gone.*

Wayne: Nathan?


Wayne: NATHAN!
Nathan: I don't have time for this...
Wayne: Trust me, once you hear the deal. You will be sold.
Nathan: Hmm...


Nathan: Are you being serious?
Wayne: Yes. Why would you think I'm not?
Nathan: I can smell alcohol on your breath.
Wayne: I might have had one drink, but I'm totally serious.


Nathan: Hmm...
Wayne: Come on, it's a good deal I'm offering. If you don't take it then you're out.
Nathan: Okay... I guess I can listen.
Wayne: Good.


Wayne: Hehehe, how does it feel to be on the top of my game? Um, it feels pretty damn good. And everyone better know that, everyone loves me and I think I'm getting on well with people. I just have to maintain this persona until the final, then I can get my cash in the bank. Woo! I'm gonna get another drink.




























Skye: Well this week has been awful.
Carlito: Yep, I cannot wait til' it's over.
Skye: Do you think it's too late to campaign?
Carlito: Why? Do you want one of them to stay over the other?


Skye: No... maybe.
Carlito: Who?
Skye: I think we should keep Chandrika.
Carlito: Okay... Reasons?


Skye: She's a good competitor.
Carlito: ...Well that was short and sweet.
Skye: She seems really defeated at this point, it'd be good to liven her spirit up by saving her.
Carlito: Even if we want to save her, it's down to Nahita and Natasha... and honestly, who do you think they'd pick?


Skye: I'd like to think that they would send Nathan home... but I doubt that will happen.
Carlito: Exactly... and if it's a split vote... it's down to Wayne.
Skye: Which could be an advantage. He hates them both.
Carlito: True, but I wonder if he hates one more than the other?


Skye: Who knows... maybe we can talk to him before the eviction and persuade him to keep Chandrika?
Carlito: It's worth a shot... then if it comes down to it, she can go over one of us two in the future.
Skye: You know how to play this game don't you!
Carlito: Of course I do, that's why I'm still here isn't it?


Carlito: I think everyone is questioning my game style now, all I have to say is that I haven't been nominated yet and I'm killing these competitions... so maybe it is working out!!! Next week will definitely be a  test against our limits though, I'm excited for it.


Skye: Hehe, you're still very confident that you'll make it to the final.
Carlito: Isn't that the best thing to do though? You don't want to call it a day and then leave.
Skye: True, you gotta get your head in the game and kill it.
Carlito: Exactly... now... where's Wayne at?




























Nahita: Hey, have you talked to Wayne yet?
Nathan: Yeah! I think he has lost his marbles.
Nahita: How so?
Nathan: Well... the plan is good, don't get me wrong. But I feel like the only one who will be at a disadvantage because of it is me...


Nathan: I have a lot to think about... my fate is on the line, Wayne has come forward with a deal, the others are awesome and I need to make a very wise decision what to do next week if I stay. GAHHHHHH!


Nahita: It's a decision you have to make... do what you think is best.
Nathan: Yeah.
Nahita: Anyway, enough of strategy talk. Do you want a smoothie?
Nathan: I'm all good.


Nahita: Okay.
Nathan: Did you have a piece of that cake Natasha baked? It was heavenly.
Nahita: I did, I wonder what she put in there?
Nathan: By the look of it, jelly beans.


Nahita: That's awesome.
Nathan: Sure is.
Nahita: I'm gonna get back in the pool, you coming?
Nathan: Yeah sure.


*Nahita and Nathan jump into the pool. Nathan splashes Nahita.*

Nathan: Haha, got you!
Nahita: Ahh! Haha, you're not getting off that easy. Here you go!

*Nahita splashes Nathan with the water.*


Nahita: Nathan is such an awesome person... I wish we could have spent more time together to hang out more because it will be sad if he goes. I'm just glad that I'm not on the block though, I don't know how I'd feel facing eviction.


Nathan: Haha, if I wasn't wet before... then I definitely am now.
Nahita: Haha, I'm gonna have to go and get more than one towel.
Nathan: All of us should have a pool party one time.
Nahita: Agreed.

Even (Voice Over): HOUSEMATES! IT'S TIME FOR THE EVICTION CEREMONY! TIME TO GET YOUR BEST SUITS ON AND HEAD OVER TO THE CEREMONY AREA!!!



























Even: Hello housemates and welcome to the eviction ceremony! One of the nominees will be leaving the house tonight. It'll be sad to see either go... Let's welcome the host... myself!!!


Even: Hey guys! Don't mind me, I was just snooping around for some cake... it's all gone now though... too late.
Wayne: Before we continue, let's just get straight to the point... how does everyone want to evict?
Even: Wait... what the...
Wayne: Carlito?


Carlito: I'm evicting Even.
Skye: Same here.
Even: What in all f*ckery...
Skye: Nahita?


Nahita: ...I don't want to evict Even.
Wayne: Why not?
Nahita: He's my soul mate... ugh goddammit... I evict Even.
Even: Nahita!!!


Natasha: I evict Even too!
Even: What the f*ck, really guys... you want to evict me?
All: Yes.
Even: Well... I... um...


Even: What happens now then?
Producer: Even... you have been evicted... please leave the house...
Even: Have I just lost my job... What in all... um... bye I guess?
All: Bye.





















Producer: Since we couldn't find a replacement in the last ten seconds, we've decided to bring this guy in. Say hello to everyone new host!
TV: Hello everyone. I am Even Steven...
All: ...
Chandrika: Before we continue, can I just make a speech?


Chandrika: Well then, here's what I have to say about my period in this house... I guess everything they say about shows like this is real... People really do change after playing games like this... And it can be a good thing... I think I became more confident during this show... I did things I never thought I would pull off, like, Nahita... Do you remember our HOH together early in the game?


Nahita: The one I won? Yes.
Chandrika: Indeed. We aced the treadmill part together... I can remember the memory POP as well... and I never expected to be the first official winner of Abnormality Kart... I've rarely touched a video game before!


Chandrika: Another good thing about my adventure here are the new friends I've made. Nahita, Nathan and Skye are still here... on the other end, people like Kyle and Gladys have been gone for some time now... Hey, it's been a month since Gladys went and I'm still feeling guilty about it... If I go home, one of my first things to do is to contact them... I really want to catch up with them... and with my neighbours and my dogs and... everyone at home actually... I haven't been there for 7 weeks already... which is further than I thought I'd make it... Wow...


Chandrika: In short, I am satisfied with my game here, I would not mind going, but if you keep me, it will be that way... Good luck everyone.
All: Aww that was amazing!
TV: And thank you to Kieran aged 10 at home for creating this fan pic of Chandrika. Have you got a speech Nathan?
Nathan: No, I haven't...
TV: Great then...


TV: Before we can begin voting, we need to go over a few rules. The nominees this week; Chandrika and Nathan cannot vote in this eviction ceremony. The nominee who receives the most votes to evict will have to leave the house tonight.


TV: The current HOH; Wayne also cannot in this eviction ceremony. He will however vote if there is no majority vote on who is evicted tonight. The nominee who receives the most points to evict, will leave the house tonight.


TV: I hope you have your nominee selected because you will be picked randomly to go into the diary room and reveal who you want to be evicted from the house tonight. Without further or do, I think we can begin this eviction ceremony.

TV: Good luck nominees. Let the ceremony begin... the first person who will be voting is Skye! Skye, make your way into the diary room.



























...




























Skye: I am going to evict _________ because I feel that if I wanted to be around longer I need to see you go and I'm sorry it had to end this way.


Natasha: I am going to evict _________ because I want to win... And I don't want ________ to win.


Carlito: I am going to evict _________ because __'s not going anywhere in this competition. And Wayne wants ____ eliminated. As do a lot of us. __ hasn't won anything yet and I refuse to be beaten by someone who hasn't won anything.


Nahita: I am going to evict _________ because I can't trust ___ and socially ___ well liked. It's a really tough decision because I like ___ a lot, but I'm doing what's best for my game.


TV: Okay, that is the end of voting! I am now not tallying up the scores... the producer will instead.

*The silence is tense.*

TV: Okay! We have our result...


TV: I can now reveal, with a vote of 2-2, the housemate who will be leaving the house tonight is...



























...




























TV: Up to our current HOH; Wayne.
Wayne: Hehe yes!
TV: As the house failed to come to a majority vote, you must decide which houesmate will be the one going home tonight.

TV: So, Wayne... which housemate will be leaving tonight?
Wayne: I am going to evict...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...



























...




























Wayne: Chandrika, because she would have a better chance of winning the game if she were to remain in it than Nathan.
Chandrika: Okay.
TV: You have 10 seconds to say goodbye to everyone. And leave the house forever!

*Chandrika stands up and says her goodbyes.*


TV: It is time for you to leave Chandrika, how are you feeling?
Chandrika: At peace. I finally get to go home and see everyone.
TV: That's nice to know.
Chandrika: It's definitely been an experience here.


TV: Even though you have finished 7th, have you got any last words on the game?
Chandrika: Not really, any last words on the game itself. More so, I feel for the person who ate that particular slice of cake earlier.
TV: Okay then... it is time to leave Chandrika. We'll see you at the finale!
Chandrika: You definitely will. Bye guys, I'll miss you.


*Chandrika walks out of the door. She has left the house in 7th place and as the 3rd member of the jury.*

TV: So, that's the last of Chandrika. She came in 7th place. Housemates, there are 6 of you left, you're all one step closer to becoming the new winner of Abnormality!


Even: Oh, I've been re-hired... where were we? Oh yes... We're near the end now guys! A game on every competition, otherwise you'll be walking down the road evicted. Are you going to bring it guys?
All: ...
Even: Oh yeah, they are still inside... Good luck either way, until next time guys!




























Nathan: I'M STILL HERE! Phew, I am so grateful that I was saved. The game is definitely getting more intense now, especially since there is six of us left. There's not many people left to nominate... it's going to get 100 times harder from here on out. I hope Chandrika is doing okay.


Chandrika: Gosh, this house has really changed me... Not that it's a bad thing, teeheehee. I'm just happy in myself that I made it this far. I'll be waiting on the jury bench guys! Chandrika, signing out...

Even: That concludes this episode of Abnormality. Chandrika was the eighth housemate to be evicted from the house and has left the competition. Before we leave, I want to thank M13Vulpecula for submitting Chandrika for Season 3, you are a good player and I look forward to hopefully seeing you again in Season 4! That's all on Abnormality tonight, check in next time for a new week and a whole lot of new drama. Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment